The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked

18.1K 214 266
By DavidBornAgain

Professor Oobleck's Class

Y(N) was currently listing to Oobleck's lecture trying to figure out what the hyperactive teacher drinks before starting class. He was currently sitting next to a sleeping Jaune, thankfully Cardin and his teammates were still in the infirmary. At the other desks were Weiss, Blake, and Pyrrha, and right below their desks was Velvet. Professor Oobleck was in the middle of a hyperactive lecture zooming back and forth while talking.

Oobleck: Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution-more popularly known as the Faunas War...(Zooms to the map covered in papers behind his desk) ...humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing the Faunus population in. (Points at the map, then zooms off for a sip of his coffee before appearing in front of the desk) Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" (Zooms around the classroom ) Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated against because of your Faunus heritage?

Some of the students raised their hands as Y(N) watched Velvet raise her hand.

Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! (Takes another sip of his coffee) I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?" (Weiss raises her hand) Yes?

Weiss: The Battle At Fort Castle!

Y(N): (What genius thought of that name? I've heard better naming from Yamcha...)

Oobleck: Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

Y(N) noticed Oobleck glare at Jaune, who was still sleeping, so Y(N) quickly nudged him on the shoulder causing him to wake up instantly.

Jaune: (Quickly sits upright) Huh?

Oobleck: (Zooms over to Jaune) Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?

Jaune: Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... that the Faunus... (Looks behind Oobleck at Pyrrha, who coughs and motions to her eyes) ...had over that guy's stuff... (Pyrrha cups her hands around her eyes while Y(N) was shaking his head) Uhh... Binoculars!

The class laughs at Jaune's answer while Oobleck sips his coffee. Pyrrha sighs while Y(N) face-palms.

Y(N) POV

You decide to raise your hand and save Jaune from the embarrassment.

Oobleck: (Zooms over to you) Y(N)? This is a surprise! Do you have the answer?

Y(N): (You nod) It's night vision. From what I've read, Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark.

Blake: General Lagune also was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured.

Oobleck: Glad to see that both of you have been studying! However, Mr. Arc can see me after class for additional readings, wouldn't want him failing this class, now would we?

Jaune: (Dejected) No, sir...

Suddenly an announcement with Ozpins voice comes through the speakers

Ozpin Voice Over: Y(N), the sole member of Team Omni, come see me in my office immediately!

Y(N): Well then...(You stand up) Can't keep the Headmaster waiting... (You start walking towards the door)

Oobleck: Make sure to finish the additional readings!

You walk out of the class while Oobleck zooms around to finish his lecture. You were walking in the hallways towards an elevator that could take you to Ozpins Office. While you were walking, you heard a familiar voice call out to you.

Glynda: Y(N)!

You turn around and see Glynda walking towards you, you just turned back around and kept walking. You then heard her start walking faster, and before you knew it, she was walking right beside you. You look at her while walking but she quickly turned her head away.

Y(N): (Sighs) Something you need?

Glynda: I h-heard your name on the speaker and decided this was the best time to talk...

Y(N): If you're going to lecture me again, then I suggest you leave.

Glynda: NO! (You look at her again) ...I mean... I wanted to apologize... It wasn't right of me to blame you for what happened yesterday, and it wasn't what a teacher like me should have done... Ms. Scarlatina spoke to me yesterday after Professor Ozpin went to find you... She told me that you stood up for her...And your friends explained that you tried to walk away from the fight, but Team CRDL attacked first...

Y(N): Now you know why I don't fight the other students. My abilities are not meant for simple sparring, they are meant for destruction....

Glynda: ...I guess that's what Ozpin meant...He said you carried a heavy burden, a burden that no one should carry.

Y(N): (You have no idea what kind of burden it truly is...) Well, I hope you understand now.

Glynda: I do, I also hope you can accept my apology as a teacher.

Y(N): Mistakes are meant to be learned from...I hope you learned yours.

You both make it to the elevator and you get in while Glynda prepares to leave, possibly to her next class.

Y(N): Hey...(She stops and turns to you) Good luck in your next class...Professor.

The elevator doors close and you are sent up, straight to Ozpin's Office, the highest point in Beacon. Let us see what the "Wizard Of Oz" wants to talk about.

Ozpin's Office: Y(N) POV

You step out of the elevator to an amazing display. Ozpin's office is seen to have clock-like cogs that are constantly moving, and he has the best view of Beacon Academy. Also, his desk and chair look very comfortable... Ozpin is seen with his cane looking out the window.

Y(N): (Approaching) As nice as this place is, you should see my throne room. I can literally see the multiverse through it. But your place looks nice too.

Ozpin: (Turns around facing you) Well, not all of us are Universal beings who can create dimensional realities, as well as control the very fabrics of time and space.

Y(N): (You look at his cane) I never did ask you, but what happened to your staff?

Ozpin: The world has grown different since you left and times were changing... I needed a more...current weapon. Also, I had to hide my magic either way.

Y(N): I told you not to give your magic to those four girls, but you didn't listen. And now look, you can barely use any magic at all. And your "Maiden" magic was scattered to different people throughout Remnant, and now you don't even know where they are or who has them... Well, except for the one in the basement.

Ozpin: That is what I wanted to talk to you about. I mentioned a girl named Amber to you, on the first day of class.

Y(N): Yeah, I'm guessing she is the Fall Maiden.

Ozpin: You are correct... We were asked to bring Amber to a safe place to train her to use her abilities, so I responded and sent a trusted huntsmen named Qrow to guarantee her safety... However, she and Qrow were attacked by three of Salem's subordinates. Somehow one of them managed to steal half of Amber's magic, but they failed before they could attain all of it. Amber has been unconscious ever since the incident, and the only way to wake her up, is if she receives her magic back.

Y(N): If what you're telling me is true, then that means someone out there has half of the "Maiden" magic, am I right?

Ozpin: You are, however, we have not been able to find the attackers, and since Qrow is the only one who has seen the attackers, he is currently the only one on the lookout.

Y(N): Then it's a very good thing I know who it is.

Ozpin: ...What? How do you-?

Y(N): I figured it out when I first got here and met Ruby. I decided to assist her in stopping some "Criminal" named Roman. However, he was not alone. Someone was helping him, and from what I saw, the woman was using magic.... Magic only the Fall Maiden could harness.

Ozpin: Working with Roman Torchwick, huh...? Well, did you see her?

Y(N): No, it was late and dark, plus I was tired. However, I sensed her energy, so I would be able to recognize her if she ever showed up.

Ozpin: (Sighs) It is too bad no one else can sense energy like you. We still have no idea where she is.

Y(N): You'll get your chance.

Ozpin: (Confused) What do you mean?

Y(N): The reason Salem would need a Maiden in the first place is so she can open the Vaults to get the Relics. You can't open the Vault with half a Maiden, so I'm sure she would send her subordinates here to get the rest, one way or another.

Ozpin: Hmmm...Your theory does sound valid...So if she does arrive, what will you do? I thought you said you weren't going to help me in my fight against Salem.

Y(N): I said against Salem. I didn't say anything about your "Maidens". I'm hoping that maybe they could give me some form of entertainment while I'm here... I've been itching for a good fight!

Ozpin: (Exhales) I should have known... Though I'm sure you already know that they won't be a challenge with your abilities.

Y(N): Who said I was going to use my diverse span of abilities? It shall be a fight against pure magic and pure skill!

Ozpin: If you do decide to use your powers, please aim away from the planet...Also, I have one question for you...Are you planning on training anyone?

Y(N): No Way! I sensed the auras of everyone in this school, and no one is capable of handling my training, not even Pyrrha and Yang! Their auras are too fragile and my training could possibly kill them. Well...Except, maybe for Jaune...

Ozpin: Mr. Arc? ...You think he is capable of being trained by you? I can tell you that he has the potential to be a great Huntsmen if you trained him.

Y(N): That is "if" he can survive my training. His aura may be higher than everyone else, but he especially lacks skill in the fighting department.

Ozpin: I'm sure that's something you can fix...

Y(N): ...Alright, I'll give it a try. But the moment I get annoyed by his antics, the training stops!

Ozpin: All I ask is that you try. That is all I wanted to say. You are excused.

You walk back to the elevator and get in, as you wait, you decide how exactly you should train Jaune. With his skill, you would need about a few months or even a year to train him...But then you realized that you still have the Room Of Spirit and Time...that you managed to fix after breaking it... Perhaps that will work...

Time-Skip: Brought to you by Y(N), arm wrestling Yang while reading a book

You were walking in one of the buildings tracking down Jaune's aura until you sensed his aura as well as Pyrrah's on a nearby rooftop. You enhance your hearing and listen to the conversation.

Y(N): What are they talking about...? (You then hear Jaune and Pyrrah's conversation on the rooftop)

Pyrrha: We can train up here after class where no one can bother us!

Jaune: You think I need help?

Pyrrha: N-No! No, that's not what I meant.

Jaune: But you just said it.

Pyrrha: Jaune, everybody needs a little push from time to time, even Y(N). It doesn't make you any different from the rest of us. You made it to Beacon! That speaks volumes of what you're capable of!

Jaune: (Lowers his voice) You're wrong. I-I don't belong here.

Pyrrha: That's a terrible thing to say! Of course, you do!

Jaune: (Angry) No, I don't! (Sighs) I wasn't really accepted into Beacon...

Pyrrha: Wh-What do you mean?

Jaune: I mean I didn't go to combat school, I didn't pass any tests. I didn't earn my spot at this Academy! (Looks at her again) I lied! I got my hands on some fake transcripts, and I lied!

Pyrrha: What? But... why?

Jaune: Cause this is always what I've wanted to be! My father, my grandfather, and his father before him were all warriors! They were all heroes! I wanted to be one, too. I was just never good enough.

Pyrrha: Then let me help you.

Jaune: (Frustrated) I don't want help! I don't want to be the damsel in distress! I want to be the hero!

Pyrrha: Jaune, I-

Jaune: I'm tired of being the lovable idiot, stuck in the tree while his friends fight for their lives! Don't you understand? If I can't do this on my own... then what good am I? ...Just... leave me alone. Okay?

Pyrrha: (Saddened by his words) If that's what you think is best... (You then hear her leave)

Y(N): Now it's my turn to talk.

You teleport to the rooftop and see Jaune pacing back and forth. But he stops the moment he sees you.

Jaune: Y(N)! When did you get here?!

Y(N): Right after Pyrrha left. (You gesture to the door)

Jaune: Did you hear-?

Y(N): Oh, I heard everything, Jaune. How you lied and acquired fake transcripts to Beacon. I never thought someone like you, could be such a rebel.

Jaune: (Hangs his head in shame) I know, I know that I messed up and-

Y(N): That was very brave of you, Jaune.

Jaune: (Suprised) Huh?! What do you mean?!

Y(N): It was very brave of you to admit what you did wrong. Most people don't have the courage to admit out loud their own mistakes. And even though you didn't train or work to get here, you still passed the initiation. And I heard from Ruby how you helped take down the Nevermore back in the Emerald Forest. You never learned how to fight, yet you were willing to lead your team into battle regardless if you were going to win or lose. You were willing to get to Beacon even when you knew how dangerous it was going to be. You are the perfect example of a Huntsmen-In-Training, you are willing to fight, even when you know you have no chance.

Jaune: (Shocked) I-I-I guess...I never really thought of it that way... But even if I'm brave, how could I protect my team when I'm weak? And even if Pyrrah does train me, it will take a long time just for me to stand even a small chance against another person. Everyone seems to have a semblance except me...and I guess you. But I have to do this on my own!

Y(N): And that's why you are going to unlock your semblance.

Jaune: What...H-How am I going to do that?!

Y(N): Like this! (You stretch out your hand and create a red portal, right next to Jaune)

Jaune: WOAH!!! IS THAT A-?!

He doesn't finish because you teleport behind him and push him in, and then you step into the portal as well.

The Room Of Spirit And Time

You walk through the portal and see a familiar site, and a freaked-out Jaune...

Jaune: WHERE AM I?! WHERE'S BEACON?! I DIDN'T FINISH MY HOMEWORK!

Y(N): Jaune, calm down...

Jaune: I CAN'T STAY CALM!!! WE JUST PASSED THROUGH A PORTAL WITH NO WAY OUT!!!

Y(N): I could always make another portal.

Jaune: YOU BROUGHT ME HERE, WHY?!

Y(N): To train you to unlock your semblance. And to help you fight better.

Jaune: NO! That is something I have to do mys-

Y(N): Jaune, you couldn't even answer a single question in class today. How are you expecting to train yourself? What is your idea of training?

Jaune: W-Well, you see...I was...going...to lift...and then...

Y(N): So basically, you have no idea how to train, am I right?

Jaune: N-No...I don't...By the way, where are we?

Y(N): This is the Room of Spirit and Time, the perfect place to train!

Jaune: How did you create a portal here? I thought that you could only-

Y(N): Jaune, I can do many things that you don't know about...Creating a portal is just one of many abilities I have.

Jaune: How are you able to do this? I have never heard of anyone who could do stuff like you. You can amplify your strength and speed, and now you can also create portals to...Wherever this place is-

Y(N): I can actually create a portal to any destination that I know of.

Jaune: H-How can you do all of this?!

Y(N): Simple... By training... Everything I know how to do is because I pushed myself and learned. I never gave up and continued to acquire many abilities. By training, I even learned how to fly-

Jaune: YOU CAN FLY?!

Y(N): Yes, Jaune, flying is actually one of the more easier things that I can do. (You start levitating, much to the amazement of Jaune)

Jaune: THAT'S SO COOL! AND IMPOSSIBLE!

Y(N): You're starting to sound like Ruby...Anyway, I know many things about training, far more than any other person, so my question for you is this... Are you willing to allow me to help you unlock your semblance and improve your fighting capabilities?

Jaune: (Stays silent and thinks for a moment, but then quickly opens his eyes) I accept!

Y(N): Good, because your training begins at this very moment. From my perspective, you'll need only five months to train.

Jaune: Wait...FIVE MONTHS?!  We don't have time to train now! The weekend is tomorrow and we have that field trip in Professor Goodwitch's class on Monday! THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN STAY HERE FOR FIVE MONTHS!

Y(N): That's where you're wrong, Jaune. This place isn't what you call ordinary. Time does not work the same here as it does in Remnant!

Jaune: I'm sorry, I don't understand...

Y(N): This is a temporal reality away from Remnant. A reality that I control, so a few days until Monday could be five months in here.

Jaune: THAT IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

Y(N): I have a knack for doing the impossible.

Jaune: What are you, Y(N)? You are no regular person, are you?

Y(N): ...I will tell you and the others who I am, one day. But, that day is not today. I just ask that you keep this between yourself and me, for the time being.

Jaune: ...I...I understand... And before I forget to ask, why did you choose to train me, instead of someone more capable like Yang or even Pyrrha?

Y(N): It's because of your aura.

Jaune: My aura?

Y(N): You have a much higher aura than anyone else in the school, and I heard you only unlocked it in the Emerald forest, that in itself is very impressive. Plus your aura will protect you in more ways than one when I start training you.

Jaune: Huh?

Y(N): Like, NOW! (Your hand glowed red as you suddenly increased the gravity in the room, causing Jaune, to immediately fall to the ground, his aura working to protect him)

Jaune: GAH!!! (He struggles to move, but he can't)

Y(N): I have complete control of this dimension and its uses. (Your hand stops glowing and Jaune manages to stand up)

Jaune: (Panting) What...was...that?!

Y(N): I increased the gravity, double by normal standards, but it seems it was too much for you to handle...

Jaune: Yeah...No...Kidding!

Y(N): Let us try this instead...(You point to a closet) Inside that closet, are your battle uniform and weapons, I teleported your items when I shoved you through the portal. Put them on.

Jaune: Oh...How convenient...

Jaune puts on his fighting uniform and grabs his weapons, waiting for your next instructions.

Jaune: Now what?

Y(N): Since changing the gravity in this room is too much for you to handle, I got a better idea. (You focus on Jaune's armor and weapons, and once you are done, Jaune struggled to lift his weapon)

Jaune: Why does my sword and armor feel heavier?!

Y(N): I temporarily increased their weight. Once you get used to it, you will perform much faster and stronger than before. Now... (You put your hands behind your back) ...Show me what you're capable of!

Jaune then slowly rushes at you but he does manage to actually lift his sword. You knew this was going to take a long time...

Two Months Later

After two months, Jaune managed to adapt to his heavy armor and Weapon, which surprised you, since you thought he was going to take all five months to adapt. Nevertheless, you were proud of his resilience to train harder. You also noticed his aura growing little by little...

Jaune: RAAAAGH!!! (He charges at you with his sword but you simply side-stepped and kneed him in the chest) GAH! (He falls down but quickly gets back up) I'M NOT DONE YET!

You then suddenly changed the gravity to 2x more than normal. Jaune quickly falls on his face, and you were about to release it, but Jaune actually stood up, he was standing up very slowly, but he did it regardless.

Y(N): (Smirks) Guess you want to train at this gravity! Well then...SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

What surprised you was that Jaune threw his shield at you, but you smacked it away with no effort, he then tried to slash you, but you grabbed his hand and knocked his sword out of the other.

Y(N): What are you going to do now?

Jaune didn't reply, he just head-butted you. But it knocked him back instead, causing his forehead to start bleeding but it was quickly healed by his aura which you noticed was glowing more brightly than usual.

Y(N): This is getting interesting...Now...Try again!

Three Months Later

Currently, Jaune was performing at 8x normal gravity. Which to you was impressive, even with Jaune's heavy armor. Over the few months since you started training Jaune you noticed his aura grow higher, and every time you would hit or punch him, his aura seemed to increase itself and reduce the damage, almost as if it was being "amplified"? ...THAT'S IT!

Y(N): JAUNE, STOP! (You lifted your hand before Jaune attacked you)

Jaune: Huh, did I do something wrong?

Y(N): No...I think you unlocked your semblance.

Jaune: Huh? Then what is it? I don't feel very different, well besides being sore!

Y(N): Aura Amplification!

Jaune: Amplifi-what now?

Y(N): I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. Your semblance allows you to amplify your own aura, and if my theory is correct, it may even work on other people. This semblance of yours allows you to drastically improve your aura, which is why you were healing far faster than usual. You probably unlocked it without even realizing it.

Jaune: Are you saying that I can basically enhance my own aura, basically letting me heal faster and defend far more than usual?

Y(N): Exactly.

Jaune: THAT'S AWESOME! ....But, how do I activate it?

Y(N): Hmmm...Close your eyes...(Jaune does) Now feel the energy in the air, feel the pain in your bones...Now feel your aura moving and working...Allow it to heal you...

You see Jaune light up in a white light of aura, but then it stops and he opens his eyes with a very relieved expression.

Jaune: HEY! I'm not sore anymore! MY SEMBLANCE ROCKS! (He raises his fist in the air)

Y(N): I'm proud of you, Jaune. To be honest, I'm actually quite surprised-

You didn't get to finish as Jaune suddenly hugged you, but then quickly let go in embarrassment.

Jaune: S-Sorry dude, I-I didn't mean to make it awkward! I'm just so thankful! You taught me so much more in just five months than anyone else has in my entire life! I'm truly thankful... (He bows)

Y(N): Well, as much as I appreciate the gesture...Please don't do that again, ever!

Jaune: No Problem!

Y(N): Now comes the moment of truth...It's time to see how much you have changed over these last five months.

You changed the gravity back to normal and changed Jaune's armor and Weapon back to their original weight! Jaune then looks in awe at himself and his weapon.

Jaune: (Starts jumping up and down) I FEEL LIGHTER THAN AIR!

Y(N): How does your weapon feel?

Jaune: IT'S LIKE HOLDING A PENCIL, BUT EASIER!

Y(N): Then I have done my part! The rest is up to you. It's also time to go back to Beacon.

Jaune: (He looks excited but then slowly frowns) I still have to apologize to Pyrrha... I said some things I shouldn't have five months ago...

Y(N): You mean three nights ago on Friday...

Jaune: Huh? (Realizes) OH! Yeah, I nearly forgot! ...Hey Y(N), do you think I can be a good leader now?

Y(N): Jaune, you were always a good leader, just not a good friend...

Jaune: ...Yeah...Hey, at least now maybe I could be the one who trains Pyrrha! Do you think I could beat her in a fight?

Y(N): Jaune...Unfortunately, no... You can't beat her in a fight...

Jaune: ...(Sighs) I guess that means I should have trained har-

Y(N): CAUSE THAT WOULD BE TOO EASY! You would have to go against both Yang and Pyrrha for it to be a fair match!

Jaune: (Shocked) SERIOUSLY?! Did I really get that strong?

Y(N): Of course you did. I was the one who trained you. With your semblance, you have the potential to learn the Kaio-Ken.

Jaune: Kaio-what?

Y(N): It's a very dangerous technique that doubles the user's speed and attack. But it takes a heavy toll on the user's body...potentially destroying it little by little. However, with your high aura and your amplifying semblance, I think it is something I could teach you!

Jaune: THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! But, maybe another time, we still have that field trip in Goodwitch's class.

Y(N): Then let's get going.

You create a portal and Jaune slowly goes in it, while you follow behind. You at first didn't think Jaune would get through your training, but his resilience and resolve to never give up pushed him forward, and he is now stronger than ever because of it.

Watch out Grimm, you wouldn't want to mess with a human trained by the most powerful being in the multiverse!

How will Team NPR and RWBY react to the new Jaune?

Tune in next time to "The All-Powerful Omni Saiyan In RWBY" to see Jaune's training pay off as he fights an Ursa Major and challenges the entire Team CRDL to a duel!

Coming Soon To A Wattpad Story Near You!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
482K 6.2K 106
You were transported to the rwby universe by a mysterious power and was given the power to summon any weapon, armor and items from bows to gun's, swo...
97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...