Moon of My Life | Gaara

由 signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... 更多

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Twenty Seven.

4.1K 91 34
由 signofthekiwi_

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Chapter Twenty Seven.
Leaving Konoha, being the trouble.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Kyuubi's POV:

No.

I won't return to the apartment.

if Tsunade says that my injuries are from Naruto, this means I'm going to find my brother no matter what. What is my use when all I do is get hurt and end up in the hospital.

Okay, well I did return to the apartment. But just so I can pack my stuff and leave. Since it's night, I don't expect anyone to come knock on my door. But I shall be in a hurry or will be caught.

I packed my weapons such as Kunai Knives, Shurikens, Paper Blombs, even food of course, canned food and simple stuff to eat. I had all essential stuff inside my journey bag.

After packing, I changed into this.

I got my bag to my shoulder, tightly tied my headband and nodded to myself as in I'm ready to leave.

I'm coming for you, Naruto Nii-chan.

And now, I left the apartment and locked it. No one is around means it's my chance. I swiftly sneaked around and on my way to the gate, trying as hard as I can to stay hidden and in the shadows.

All clear.

I made a run to the gate and left Konoha village. The breeze hit my face as I ran through the woods, avoiding tree bumping and jumping on them. I still remember where Orochimaru 's hideout is in.

Thank god Naruto is not dead. If he is, I would have been dead too. So really, I'm thankful for that. But I still have to save him.

Been about time of me running and jumping. Pain was coming to my body, but as a strong Ninja, I forget the pain and continue doing my work.

Miles away from Konoha on my own. This is something new to me, I never left Konoha alone, especially this far.

Meanwhile,

It's suspicious to hear a sudden bush movement, hundred percent sure there is someone there. I stopped on a branch with a kunai on my hand grip.

"Uzumaki Kyuubi."

Huh!?

I didn't sense anyone coming behind me. How did he...

I turned my head and widened my eyes. Is that Sasuke?!- No, a big no. No way. This guy does have Sharingan eyes, and some Sasuke features, but he has no duckbutt hair.

"Who are you?" I asked in a cold voice, pointing the sharp kunai end to him. But he was calm at my kunai pointing, his hand went out of his cloak and lowered my kunai slowly.

What the...

What's his deal?

"You are coming with me." he said calmly.

My eyes twitched. "What? Don't expect me to be escorted with strangers without a doubt." I said stubbornly.

Some hand went to my shoulder. This is fishy...

The person behind me chuckled heavily. "We finally found you." he said. His voice gave me shivers, who are these people? And why me?

"Your brother had protectors around him. But I see you're alone in the woods, away from the Leaf. Makes you an easy prey." said the guy behind me. "Enough talk anyway." he grabbed my wrist.

"Hey! I didn't give you my choice if I want to be kidnapped or not!" I said, pulling away my hand from his grasp. "Who are you people?"

"Introducing ourselves will happen when we arrive there." said the guy behind me. "Let's go." He immediately grabbed my wrist again and took me somewhere else by some speed or maybe teleportation ?

☁☁☁

We reappeared somewhere I've never seen before. Oh god, how much trouble I will cause to Konoha when they find out I disappeared and Naruto- NARUTO! I came to the woods for Naruto now these guys kidnap me?!

My foot went back, expecting myself to run away but the guy who looks like Sasuke stopped me by his hand on my shoulder. My face was sweating, I am so scared. These guys... They look dangerous.

"Don't be afraid, Nine-Tailed fox." said Sasuke-looking guy. I gulped at these words.

"Kyuubi... Just Kyuubi." I whispered, loud enough that he heard. "Wh-what are you going to do with me?" I asked, at the tone of my voice, it sounds scared. Now they'll think I'm some coward Konoha ninja.

"No questions asked." said Sasuke-looking guy. "It'll be quick. Just close your eyes and picture yourself with your dead parents because you will reunite right now."

My heart skipped a beat, hands started to tremble.

"Y-you are not going to kill me." I said, my hand reached to the gourd necklace, I was about to call Gaara when a red haired guy grabbed my wrist, preventing me from calling Gaara.

"What's that you were holding?" he asked.

Oh no.

If he takes this necklace, I won't die until I have it around my neck.

"It's nothing." I said, pulling my hand away from him but he was grabbing it tight.

A guy with hair just like Ino's hairstyle came toward me and took the necklace to give it a look.

Do not..DO NOT touch IT.

"Are you friends with the guy that has Shukaku?" asked the Ino looking guy.

How do they know Gaara?! I think they want him as well.

"Y....yes." I replied, but never going to tell them where is he. Like, thank god they stopped me from summoning him, otherwise he'd be in big trouble because of me.

Ino-haired guy pulled my necklace off my neck. "I'll take this with me then. We may now take the Jinchuuriki from her." He started walking away. No no no, I won't let him!

I started doing Rasengan by one hand unlike Naruto by his clones. "Rasengan!" I pushed the Rasengan ball toward the guy and it pushed him all the way to the wall.

but hey, he is alive. I ran toward him, snatched my necklace and took few steps back.

"Listen, I don't know why you want Kurama. But I won't let you take it-"

the guy I set Rasengan on was suddenly next to me, he grabbed both my arms and then...

"Your explosion is ART! ohh finally an explosive master!"

Why is he hugging me like that... What is going on- WHAT IS GOING ON!

The guy with the cackle laughed. "Let us keep her."

The guy weirdly hugging me pulled away a had his hand on top of my head. "How old are you?" he asked with a smile.

"Thirteen." I replied.

"Ohh Itachi Itachi! Can we keep her? She can be useful to us since she has the three tails." said Ino looking guy. "She could be an Akatsuki member too."

Woah woah... The hell?! What is an Akatsuki anyway?!

Itachi looked at me, took few steps toward me. His eyes lowered down, looking into my eyes. "Can you use the Nine-Tail's powers?" He asked.

"Um, yes but still not handling it very well." I said.

"Show me." He said.

I stood up from the ground, and did hand signs.

'Kurama...'

BOOM!

Oh thank god it's not the four paws four tailed form. This one is when I get red eyes, whiskers going darker and having fangs and orange-yellow glow around me.

I can't waste Chakra. I transformed back to my self.

"Interesting." said Itachi.

Ino looking guy came bursting to Itachi's space. "So we'll keep her?"

"If she wants." said Itachi, looking at me. Everyone now is looking at me. Of course if I say "no" they will kill me. All I want is to be a strong Shinobi and protect Konoha.

Just say yes. They can train me to be stronger.

"Um, I... I accept." I said.

"Deidara, Deidara! Tell her I say HALLOOO!" said the guy with plants around him. Boy they are funny to be honest.

"Are you abandoning your village?" asked Deidara, the one with the Ino hairstyle.

"Of course not! I won't and will never. You can use me all you want but I still have the freedom of doing whatever I want, right?"

"Mhm."

Slash!

Oh no not again...

Did Naruto get stabbed at the back again?!

My hand went to my back as I put my hand wherever that happened and saw blood. "Naruto..." I mumbled.

"I can see you have many stabs in the back. Three stabs." said one of them.

I nodded.

"Come, I will bandage it for you." said Itachi, making me go to him and sit on my knees while he bandages it for me.

"Deidara." Ino looking guy said.

"Kisame." said the shark guy who was with Itachi when they brought me here.

"Sasori." said the red haired oen who grabbed my hand preventing me from summoning Gaara.

One of them cackled suddenly. "Hidan, you little kawaii baby shit!" he said, pointing dramatically at me.

My eyes twitched. "Shit is starting to come out of your mouth, ya know." I said with a deadly tone.

He chuckled. "Ahh I like her already." He sighed.

"Kakuzu." Said the guy with a creepy look.

"Zetsu." said the one with black and white face.

"Pain..." said one with orange hair.

And finally a woman.

"Konan." she said.

Itachi finished from the bandage. I got up, inhaling calmly and looked at them.

"Uzumaki Kyuubi, the one to be the strongest Shinobi in the world." I said proudly pointing at myself.

Hidan laughed.

"HEY DON'T LAUGH!" I screamed at him. That made him laugh more. I frowned. "You are underestimating me dattebayo!"

"Hehee. Sorry, kid." he said, having a laugh face.

Deidara came toward me. "Shhh, it'll be quick." he whispered.

"Huh?!"

I thought he was going to kill me, until he started to make a ponytail of my hair. I don't know how a guy like him does that. But seriously...

(A/N: her hair is a bit shorter than that BTW. )

"Why did you do that?" I asked, covering my weird eye by my hand.

"I didn't do that just so you can hide your eye you know." He said, pulling my hand away. I lowered my eyes awkwardly. "Ohh too kawaii!" he exclaimed.

I punched his stomach making him go hit the wall. "Watch your mouth, who you calling kawaii , baka!" I yelled.

"Here." said Kisame, holding cloak that looks like the one they are wearing. I took it and put it on. But I can't even see a thing because the collar is blocking everything.

"You know I'm short... that is offensive." I said, trying to reach the top. Someone started to cut the collar shorter and it was Kisame. Now I can see better. Wow, it fits good.

"Woaaah." I looked at myself. Just wow, I look great and cool!

"We have missions now. And you will be a partner with Sasori and Deidara. They will teach you how to fight as well." said Itachi. "Kyuubi, lucky one to not be dead. Now that you're an Akatsuki, don't die."

"Yosh! I had a duel with Orochimaru and lived, how would I die?" I said proudly.

"Orochimaru?"

I nodded in real pride. "Yeah! But I ended up having a Chakra hard punch, but Sasuke did catch me so yeah, I'm still alive from Orochimaru 's grip! Not to mention I lived with him for a month."

"A fighter. You are lucky to have her in your team, Deidara and Sasori." said Hidan.

I'm being overestimated...

I gave them my idiotic grin.

This is ending up peaceful after all.

______________________________

If anything about the Akatsuki is wrong according to what I wrote. I am sorry. I'm still in Naruto and not Naruto Shippuden, so really sorry.

Not to mention, I think I will update when I get to Naruto Shippuden, because Kyuubi will stay with the Akatsuki until she is fifteen.

But hey! I'm in Naruto episode 140+ so if you're reading this, I'm probably reaching to the high episodes. Although I do watch Naruto a lot so I can update it maybe for a week- this is not fast at all.

Well..

Thank you for reading, the votes and everything!!! ❤❤

A ××

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.9K 94 1
As usual, telling her the truth happens as though by afterthought. And this time, she's not taking it.
72.1K 2.2K 20
Sasuke has changed. He changed a lot of himself to stay by Naruto's side. Naruto acknowledges the change and welcomes him with open arms always.
502K 10.9K 40
Naruko Uzumaki is the girl that everyone avoids. Nobody likes her or even treats her like a human being. They call her names, throw things at her, in...
632 28 18
Sasuke and Naruto have quite the bond with each other and are good together.