Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Thirty Three

176 6 50
By aigooagain

Penthouse,

Nayong was bored so she got out from the room and went to hang all by herself in the living room. She thought she was alone so Nayong was having the time of her life.

"Should I call Han?" She looked at the phone.
"What is he doing right now?"

Little did she knows, he was in his room on the second floor. How ironic.

"Dub dub dub," someone was going down the stairs and it scared Nayong.

Nayong turned around and saw Han walking down the stairs, thinking that he was alone in the penthouse. Han was walking and putting on his hoodie at the same time. Yes, leaving the imagination to you. Jisung was actually in rush to go to the clinic with his friends.

"What are you doing here?!" He freaked out at the sight of Nayong.
"LOOK AWAY!"

"HEOL! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Nayong fast turned around.

"HAAAAAAAA MWOYAA IGAEEEE! I WANT TO CRY!" Han made a crying face.

"YAHH I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!"

"OCKSKDMAMSM HAAAAAAA! NAYONG IS WEIRD!" He was joking to make Nayong flustered.

"SHUT UP! I WANT TO KILL YOU SO BAD RIGHT NOW!" Nayong hurled a pillow from the couch to the staircase and it hit Han's face.
"WHY DID YOU GO AROUND SHIRTLESS AFTER ALL?!"

"NAYONG VIOLATED MEEEEEE!" He was laughing hard as Nayong turned into a tomato.
"But, is there really nobody else here?" Han asked, still laughing.

"Shut up!" She almost cried out of being shy.
"Chaeyoung and Ji Yeon left me in rush. Hyuna left with the boys." Nayong said, unable to cover her burning face.

"So we are legit alone?" Han asked, generating the situation.

"Yes," she plainly replied.

"Let's go out from here." Han rushed towards the elevator.

Nayong went to follow him but he suddenly turned around. Han wanted to get another patch from the kitchen cabinet but crashed with Nayong on his way there.

"OCK! Why did you turn around?!" Nayong was falling on her back and Han tried to catch her hand.

The situation couldn't get any more weird.

"Ting!" The elevator was opening as someone entered the penthouse.

____

Basketball court,

Hyun Jin was shaken as Hyuna took a step closer to him. But he wasn't moving a bit.

"Making fun of me huh?" Hyuna glared at Hyun Jin and suddenly poked his side stomach.

Hyun Jin bursted into laughter as it was ticklish.

"MWOYYAAAA! You ruined the mood!" He laughed.

"What mood?! What were you trying to do?!" Hyuna kept on tickling him.
"What mood?!"

"NOTHING!" Hyun Jin wore his innocent face and laughed hysterically.

They were laughing too much that it actually hurt Hyun Jin. Remember? He turned into a fragile boy after the trolley incident.

"Ack! My stomach hurt! I can't laugh!" Hyun Jin said but was still laughing.

"Let's stop laughing. My stomach is hurting too," Hyuna sat on the court floor but she was also laughing.

"Orait orait!" he copied Hyuna's action.
"Don't you think it is quite sunny today?" Hyun Jin crossed his legs as he sat next to Hyuna.

"Geujwo? It is sunny but cold. This is my favourite weather." Hyuna replied.

"Should we stay here for a while? The penthouse is too cold." Hyun Jin put his head on Hyuna's shoulder.

"..." Hyuna just nodded.
"Are you feeling better?"

"Well it does hurt but not that bad." Hyun Jin admitted.
"My legs are swollen but no broken bone."

"Really? If I kick it?" Hyuna made a motion as if she wanted to kick Hyun Jin's leg and he was startled.
"Ahaaaa you are cute." She laughed at Hyun Jin's reaction.

"Are you taking revenge on me?" Head was still on Hyuna's shoulder.
"Hyuna aa, I want your hand." He extended his hand in front of them.

"Omo, why are you being such a baby?" Hyuna only tapped her hand on his, teasing him.

"Aaaaa, don't take it back." Hyun Jin was making a scene.

"Say please." Hyuna chuckled.

"Please," he instantly replied, pupils dilated.

"Awe okay. Alright, orait." Hyuna intertwined their fingers and he cheered up.

"How about you?"
"Do you have any concern these days?" Hyun Jin suddenly asked and it hit her hard.

"Aniya, wae?" Hyuna knitted her eye brows in confusion.

"Nothing, just making sure. Hyuna aa,"
"If you even have any concerns, I am here." Hyun Jin somehow sounded serious.

"Waeeyooo? Why are you suddenly asking me this?" Hyuna had her anaemic issue crossed her mind.

"Does he knows?!" Hyuna stared at the sky for a while.
"It is better to tell him before he find out but it isn't even a big deal."
"Why did he ask me that?! It makes me want to have problem to tell him!"

"Kaja! Should we go on a date?!" Hyun Jin got up from the position with his hand still attached to Hyuna's.

"YES!" She got back on her feet as Hyun Jin pulled her up.

____

Penthouse,

Kitchen,

"THIS IS A BAD IDEA!" Mr Yu was sitting opposite of Nayong and Han.

"Aniya Mr Yu! It was a misunderstanding," Han was defending himself and Nayong.

"No no,"
"I will move you boys to another hotel." Mr Yu said.

"SILHEOOOO!" Han literally whined.

"Ockk? Are you going against me." Mr Yu put his hands on the table.

"Nooooooo," Han put his head on the table in defeat.
"I promise it was a misunderstanding. What would've we done? We are clever kids sir."

"Yes yes whatever."
"Anyway,"
"Are you both finally together?" Mr Yu suddenly sounded supportive and Nayong was weirded out.

"..." Han fast got his head up from the table and had a shock expression on his face.

"Wae? Think I don't know. You two were the most obvious." Mr Yu teased them.

"How did sir know?" Han covered his mouth.

"In classes, Han had this sad expression plastered on his face as he stared at you." Mr Yu dramatically said to Nayong, exposing Han to the limit.
"But then suddenly these days been smiling looking at you."

"Sir Yu! This is so wrong," Han whined, almost crying to be exposed.

Nayong stared at Han, thinking that it was cute.

"HAHAHAHA!" He was laughing, just like one of his students.
"Omo, I got this weird laugh after I spent too much time with you people."
"Don't I sound like Hyun Jin when laughing?"
"The half air sound." Mr Yu hit the table as he laughed.

And even though Hyun Jin wasn't there, he was also burnt unpredictably.

"OCK HYUN JIN ALSO HIT THE TABLE WHEN HE LAUGHED." Han and Nayong laughed in unison.

"How about Ji Yeon and Felix? Aren't they the so called undercover couple. Funny," Mr Yu suddenly asked and the two students freaked out.

"Ockkkkkkk,"
"Sir is the best detective. You could've win an award for this. But the Feji is in a sequel right now."

"Felix and Ji Yeon? When did they ever at peace?"
"They are the Feji? I was wondering do we have new student named Feji few days back in school." Mr Yu finally found out the ship name.
"Then, Hyun with s, Hyuns must be Hyuna and Hyun Jin. Chaechan is Bangchan and Chaeyoung and what is yours? Hayong?" It was constantly teasing game from Mr Yu.

"Ahaaaa, sir is an expert." Nayong gave him a thumbs up.

"Ehey, of course."
"ANYWAY!" He suddenly had this serious expression on his face.
"Since I know you are a couple."
"What happened earlier?"

"Han caused the chaos!" Nayong suddenly pointed her finger to Han.
"We were about to exit the house but he suddenly turned around and crashed with me."

"Really?" Mr Yu narrowed his eyes.
"Alright, you both know too well what is wrong and right. Please don't cause huge trouble."
"And Han,"

"Yes sir!" Han gave his full attention.

"Take a good care of Nayong, she is a nice girl and my student." Mr Yu said on the spot and Nayong gave Han the proud face.

"Ockkk, I am also your student." Han pouted, feeling upset.

"Be a man, not a trash. Okay?!"

"ALRIGHT SIR!" Han instantly agreed at his relationship lecture.

"Since I believe in Nayong and you, keep my trust and don't break it." Mr Yu added.
"I was here to ask you about the email actually."

"I have sent it earlier,"

"Earlier? Not a week ago?" Mr Yu shook his head, slightly upset but wasn't surprise.
"Aigoo nevermind, I need to meet Mr Pyo." He got up from the stool.

"We were about to go out too," Nayong said and followed his action.

"Then let's go at once," Mr Yu said and the students followed him to the elevator.

____

Family mart,

There were Hyuna and Hyun Jin eating again. The Hyuns was all about eating.

"Any tea?" Hyuna asked Hyun Jin and he gave her his cold cup of tea.

"Here,"

"Hyun Jin aa, where is your gossip boy mood? I didn't mean this tea." Hyuna said but took a sip of his tea.
"Ow this is good,"

"That is tea-live,"
"Talking about tea for live, I got a tea." The mood was on.

They were sitting by the table inside of the mart, facing towards the outside view behind the full glass wall. Hyun Jin turned to his side, talking to Hyuna.

"What is the tea?!" Hyuna and Hyun Jin were the mood.

"I found out who that Hyun Jin was," Hyun Jin said and Hyuna had her ears grew bigger.

"Who who?!" She was curious herself.

"That Hyun Jin is,"
"Wasn't me." Hyun Jin made a dumb joke and Hyuna drank all his tea live as his punishment.

"OMAIGOD! Don't drink all," Hyun Jin pouted looking at his empty tea cup.

"Who asked you to make me looked dumb?!"
"I am so curious about that Hyun Jin you know,"

"Don't be so curious," Hyun Jin glared at her.

"Who won't?! Acting like you is a big issue," Hyuna defended herself.

"I bet it is either one of your secret admires or our dumb friends." Hyun Jin said.

"Wah my secret admires? Are you admitting that I have a lot of them?" Hyuna wiggled her eye brows.

"I have a lot too," Hyun Jin snapped, frowning.

"Don't you ever like once? Once, thought about trying one of your secret admires? I mean some of them are cute."

"I swear if you asked me that question because you did have such thoughts," Hyun Jin stared at her murderously.

"ANIII! I WAS JUST WONDERING!"

"I don't know? Didn't pay much attention and I don't even know who they are? Probably no one?" Hyun Jin shrugged.

"Hehey no way," Hyuna shook her head as she remembered overhearing some juniors and seniors talking about her boyfriend in such loving way.

"But why would we bother?" Hyun Jin couldn't care less, slurping on the last piece of ramyeon.

"Imagine if I am one of them, omaigod they must have been hurt."

"Then what are you trying to say?"
"Are you saying that I should pay attention to them and return their feelings? Would you do the same?" Hyun Jin flipped the atmosphere from playful to serious.

Yes, she tended to say stupid things at times. However Hyuna didn't mean any harm. Moreover, isn't that something that we all do?

"Ani Jinie aa,"
"Don't take it the wrong way," Hyuna shook his hand from the table.

Hyun Jin moved his hand away. He didn't give the pissed off face but that wasn't such a good reaction too.

"Oh my god! What did I do now?!" Hyuna yelled to herself in mind.

"Let's go it is already 4," Hyun Jin got up from the stool and went to throw the empty cups and finished ramyeons.

"Jinie aaa! Don't leave me!" Hyuna rushed from the stool to run after Hyun Jin.

____

The girls room,

6:00 p.m.

The girls were busy getting ready when it was 2 hours before the dinner. Wasn't that common? Out of all busy girls, Ji Yeon was the chillest, she couldn't care less because she was wearing one of her casual white dress. She was sitting on the bed, playing with her phone.

"Ji Yeon aa, aren't you putting makeup on?" Hyuna asked and gave Ji Yeon an eye shadows palette.

"I don't have courage anymore. My dress is so simple what is there to be excited about? I swear Felix will look crazily handsome and I am offended." Ji Yeon took the palette from Hyuna's hand.
"Anyway, why are you giving me this?"

"Help me!" Hyuna said, pulling a chair to sit in front of Ji Yeon.

"NAYONG AA! Where is my lip matte?!" Chaeyoung ran out from the bathroom to Nayong.

"Huaaa let me use it for a while," Nayong was apparently using the lip matte.

"Tuk tuk tuk," someone knocked on their door.
"Ji Yeon aa! It's me!"

"I don't want to see him," Ji Yeon said, crossing her arms as she was still upset about their sequel in the morning.

"Shut up and go," Hyuna pushed Ji Yeon to the door.

"NO! I SERIOUSLY HATE HIM!" Ji Yeon said, protesting against Hyuna.

"I promise you won't soon." Hyuna said.

"Tuk," Chaeyoung opened the door instead.

"Excuse me! I am sorry to you girls but someone hasn't been replying my texts!" Felix made his way into the room and pulled Ji Yeon with him.

Ji Yeon couldn't say anything as his action was spontaneous and she was taken aback.

____

Outside,

"What do you want?" Ji Yeon asked.

"This," Felix made her held a shopping bag.

"What is this?" Ji Yeon looked at her hand and took a peek inside the bag.
"You did not!"

"..." Felix was praying in his mind that Ji Yeon would just accept it.

"Felix," Ji Yeon gave him that expression, the serious one.

"You said you like it." Felix acted dumb as he refused to listen to her nagging.

"Let's get a refund." Ji Yeon said.

"How about no?"
"It will look pretty on you, what's the problem?"

"Felix,"
"Let's not do this,"

"What do you mean?" Felix knitted his eye brows.

"I am so so so grateful but this is such a nuisance to you Felix." Ji Yeon took out the dress from the shopping bag and stared at it for a while.

"I am so not going to get a refund." Felix shook his head.
"Jebalyo, don't do this to me." He was making a crying face.

"Don't make me feel bad,"
"I feel like a gold digger right now."
"Let's get a refund."

"Why would you label yourself like that?!" Felix glared at her.

"SERIOUSLY LIKE THIS WOULD COST A LOT!"
"I honestly like it so I feel bad,"

"Ji Yeon aa, I don't want to get a refund!" He made a crying face.
"You could burn it or so but not a refund."

"NOOOOOO!" Ji Yeon flopped onto the floor.

"Don't tell me you are fighting again," it was Seungmin passing by, giving them a judgemental look.

"Minieee! Help me!" Felix caught his friend.

"LET ME GOOOOO! I NEED TO IRON MY SHIRT!" Seungmin was trying to free himself from Felix.

He dropped his precious white shirt onto the floor.

"Only Ji Yeon could help you right now. Make her say yes then I will let you go!" Felix turned Seungmin around and held both his hands at the back.

"YAHHHHH! YOU BOTH ARE SO ANNOYING! DON'T INVOLVE A LONELY BOY IN THIS!"
"JI YEON YOU WILL LOOK PRETTY IN THAT DRESS SO JUST WEAR IT! FELIX SERIOUSLY HAD BEEN WONDERING SINCE YESTERDAY HOW TO GIVE IT YOU!"
"HE ASKED ME ABOUT 1001 QUESTIONS!" Seungmin yelled all his words out.
"Could you people let me live in peace?" He sounded defeated at last.

"Ji Yeon aa," Felix gave her that puppy eyes.

"..." Ji Yeon walked away with the shopping bag in her hand, she was swinging it in the air and Felix was confused with her exact reaction.

"ASAAAAA!" Felix and Seungmin high five each other.

"I did a good job!" Seungmin only praised himself when they planned the whole scene together.

"Gumawo Seungmin aa!" Felix ignored his friend attitude and squeezed Seungmin into a hug.

____

The girls room,

Hyuna was struggling to put on her dress as she couldn't reach the zipper.

"YAH! GIRLS! HELP ME!" Hyuna yelled but nobody actually listened to her.

"IT IS TOO EARLY TO PUT ON YOUR DRESS!" Chaeyoung yelled to Hyuna.

"DUMBBBBBB!" Someone slammed the door close.

Ji Yeon sat on the floor in front of the door once she entered. The girls stopped the chaos for a while as Ji Yeon put her hands on her face.

"What's wrong with you?" Hyuna asked, confused.

"Are you perhaps crying?" Nayong thought that was the case.

"ANIYA!" Ji Yeon got up from her position.
"HEEEEEEEEEEE I GOT A DRESS!" She went around dancing.

"Ock,"
"Felix was making such a big deal thinking that you will be mad once he give you that dress."
"I know this would be your reaction." Hyuna said.

"I mean this is crazily pretty! Sokay! I can pay it back later!" Ji Yeon jumped in the air, hugging the dress Felix gave her.
"Hoooooorayyyyy!"

"I knew it,"
"Felix was worry over nothing," Hyuna constantly nodded her head.

"Jamkan! I forgot to say something!" Ji Yeon rushed out from her room, leaving the door wide open.

"BOKIE! GUMAWOOOOOO! SARANGHAEE HEEEE!" Ji Yeon shouted and gave Felix the small finger loves.
"Muah muah muah!" Flying kisses to the air.

"OMAIGOD!" Felix was still outside his room, slightly lifted Ji Yeon as she suddenly pulled him into a hug.
"Did you change your mind?! Do you like the dress now?! Thank you!"

"Sorry for my earlier reaction!"

"EXCUSE ME! WE ARE WATCHING!" Chaeyoung and the other girls were standing by the door.

"The cctv is watching too," Han got out from the room as he heard noises from the outside.

He pointed to the cctv on the ceiling, looking emotionless.

"What's wrong with your face?" Nayong asked her sad looking boyfriend.

"I burnt my pants. Precisely, Seungmin did when he tried to iron it for me saying that he is a pro." Han scratched his head, thinking hard about the solution.

"Did you just say Seungmin?"
"Seungmin burnt my favourite t shirt back in Kuala Lumpur." Felix claimed his t shirt.

"Ouh," Han reaction was rather priceless.

"HAN HAN HAN!" Seungmin ran out from their room.

"Wae wae wae?! What now?!" Han squatted down onto the floor.

"I fixed it, this won't be obvious I guess. After all, I only burnt the pocket duhhh." Seungmin said, not admitting his sin.

"Let me see," Han took the pants from Seungmin's hand and felt slightly relief.
"OCK THIS IS BETTER!"

"I am genius thats all," Seungmin gave them a proud face.

"Genius of burning things." Felix constantly blinked.

"Are you Blackpink fans?" Seungmin suddenly asked.

"What are you saying?! Omaigod!" Felix weirded out by his friend.

"Because you blink," Seungmin dabbed and the other boys just stared at him.

The girls on the other side laughed at his lame joke.

"That was genius Miniee!" Hyuna high five him.

Seungmin cheekily smiled and was actually proud with his joke. Hyuna and Seungmin jumped together in all happiness.

"Hehey what is happening here? Move move," Hyun Jin came from downstair to them, spreading Seungmin and Hyuna.

"Annoying," Hyun Jin walked into the room with cup of hot chocolate in his hand.

"I swear Hyun Jin have sixth sense when it comes to Hyuna." Felix just stared at Hyun Jin's back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 10.2K 30
[ completed ] ❝ all he needed was a little bit more time. ❞ ©︎rkddutkd
1.9M 90.9K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
190K 6.3K 20
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝐢𝐢𝐢/𝐯/𝐦𝐦𝐱𝐢𝐱 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
18.9K 907 58
everyone likes him but he loves her everyone wants him but he needs her she didn't choose either of them but her heart did *** started: 04/03/2023 ...