SURVIVOR โ–น ENDGAME โธ โœ“

By -sebstan

โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“ข๐š„๐š๐š…๐™ธ๐š…๐™พ๐š แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐—’ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ... More

cast | avengers
cast | guardians
cast | solo heroes
cast | featuring
cast | villain
soundtrack
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
epilogue.
bonus | pairings
bonus | graphics
end of book two

seventeen.

6.4K 234 278
By -sebstan

╔═════════╗
𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑶𝑹
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚═════════╝

╔═══════╗
seventeen.
extricate
╚═══════╝

I'LL COME BACK TO HAUNT
YOU. MEMORIES WILL TAUNT
YOU. AND I WILL TRY TO LOVE
YOU. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M
ABOVE YOU.

          LEXI and Peter both walked forward in joy. Lexi blinked her tears away. "We're so happy to see you!"

"I thought we lost everyone on the team," Quill smiled happily. Noticing something in her hair, he reached forward to pick it off.

Gamora grabbed his wrist before twisted it back. Peter winced in pain. "Don't..." She sharply knees him in the groin. "Touch..." Peter jerked back before Gamora did it again. "Me!"

Peter groaned, falling to the ground.

Lexi jumped back, holding her hands up in surrender when Gamora's eyes darted up to hers. "Gamora, it's us."

"You missed on the first time..." Peter rolled onto his side, one eye shut. "Then you...got them both the second time."

Nebula approached her past-sister. Gamora sighed, looking down at Peter with dissatisfaction before up at Lexi "These are the two?"

Nebula sighed. "Unfortunately."

"Hey," Lexi glared at Nebula before shaking her head. "Nebula, what's going on with Gamora?"

"This isn't the Gamora you know." She replied in a raspy tone. "This is Gamora from when you first met her."

"Back in," She paused to think. "2014?"

Nebula nodded once and Lexi's face fell with sadness. "So we're strangers to her...nice." She muttered her herself before rubbing her neck and turning away. Wiping away the wetness under her eyes, Lexi glanced back up at Gamora furrowed brows.

          "CAP?" Clint yelled, sprinting across the terrain with the nano gauntlet tucked under his arm. "What you want me to do with this damn thing?!"

Steve shoved off another Chitauri before killing it with the hammer. "Get those Stones as far away as possible!"

"No!" Bruce yelled, only a few feet away from Steve. "We need to get them back where they came from."

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony frowned.

Scott looked around, still towering over everyone. "Hold on," he suddenly shrunk to normal size. Christina appeared a second later, landing on her feet and letting the wings in her suit tuck back. "that wasn't our only time machine."

Lifting his hands, Scott pressed his car keys. In the distance, over all the noise, Luis' van sounded, making Steve turn his head to the jingle. A grin stretched on Christina as a spark of hope lighted in her chest.

Steve jumped onto a pile of rock and mangled metal. "Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?"

Valkyrie, riding her pegasus looked down, "Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked."

"Scott, Christina, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked over comm.

Scott bent down, staring at it from a mile away with Christina beside him. "Maybe ten minutes."

"Get it started, we'll get the Stones to you." Steve commanded before running off.

"Aye aye, Captain." Chris responded cheekily, looking at Scott. The two smiled at one another before shrinking. She grabbed onto Scott's hand, giving him a lift and heading towards the van.

It took about two minutes for them to reach the van, dodging and weaving around the two fighting sides. Going through a hole in the back window, they grew normal size and landed in the driver and passenger seats.

Scott grabbed the tablet that controlled the tunnel. He groaned, smacking the side of the device. "It's dead!"

Christina turned to Scott. "What?"

"It's dead. I have to hot wire it." Scott reached up, pulled a few cables from the roof before starting to connect it to the tablet.

         AMBER yelled each time she swung at en enemy, taking out them one by one. Fighting off a Outrider, she bashed its head with her fist, unaware of two running at her from behind. Stomping on its head, she stumbles forward as one Outrider jumps onto her back.

Pain throbbed in her head as the creature bit her hair before pulling at it. She tries to reach for it, but is unable to as the second one attacks from the front. Panic pinches in her stomach as she is knocked to the ground.

Crossing her arms over her face, she tries to flail around and knock the creatures off her. They nip and bite at her, being able to scratch up her arms and leave small tears in her uniform.

Suddenly, the attacks stop and Amber slowly lets down her arms to peak.

Standing above her, is Thor.

Their eyes met and it felt as if the air got knocked from her chest. In that moment, Amber couldn't get herself to move. Her jaw fell open and she quickly snapped it shut, swallowing dryly.

Thor stared down at her with equal emotion, not really being able to do anything but just...admire.

Blinking, Thor let go of the axe and allowed it to fall to the ground with a heavy thump. Breathing in slowly, he outstretched his hand.

Amber forced herself to take it, and was pulled to her feet with ease. Thor yanked her in, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. She jumped up, into his arms, wrapping her legs almost around his waist.

They cry into each other's necks, overjoyed on finally reuniting. After a few minutes, they both pull away as Amber slips back onto her feet.

"I thought I lost you forever," Thor whispers, gently running his hands over her matted hair. Amber blinks, tears falling freely down her face.

"I thought I would never see you again either," she says in a calming tone. She takes in his new state; long matted hair that was tied back, his long braided beard, and his rounded stomach.

She swallows again, licking her chapped lips, "You...changed." Her heterochromia eyes flick down at his stomach before up at him again.

Thor then glanced down at his stomach, suddenly becoming self-conscious. He chuckles nervously as he swipes the wetness under his eyes. "Well you see, the past five years have been rather difficult and I-I ate and drank a lot and...I'm sure you wouldn't want me in this state and—"

"Hey," Amber smiles warmly, holding up her hand. Thor quiets. "I'll have you any way you are."

Thor's cheeks flush as they meet in the middle for a passionate kiss. Thor broke off the kiss when he ran out of breath. His brown and blue eyes searched her face, taking her in.

"I love you, Amber. So much." Thor's voice breaks with the confession.

Amber's eyes pricked with fresh tears as her heart started to pound in her chest. She places her palm on his cheek and he leans into her touch. "I love you too, Thor."

          T'CHALLA sprinted with the gauntlet, the glove getting passed onto him from Clint. He was skillful; kicking away anyone who neared and dodging most attacks.

When T'Challa went to hop over some debris, he was hit in the back making him drop the gauntlet.

Thanos stopped in his tracks when Wanda suddenly landed in front of him. She slowly lifted her head, eye glowing red with power.

"You took...everything from me," she seethed, clenching her teeth angrily.

Thanos bent slightly, reading for an attack. "I don't even know who you are."

Wanda's face suddenly drained of all emotion. "You will."

Waving her hands, Wanda lifted herself into the air. Using her powers, she lifts two large pieces of debris, throwing the boulders at Thanos. Wanda landed roughly on the ground, sending a wave of energy at Thanos and knocking him back.

She flung her hands at the Titan, hitting him with balls of energy. Each time, Thanos was knocked back little by little.

T'Challa grabbed the glove, running away.

After a few seconds of escaping, his body suddenly lifted into the air. Maw stood on the ground, using his powers to slowly bring T'Challa towards him. He grunted in pain as Maw tightened his hold around the King's body.

"I got it!" Peter Parker called from above, swinging down. T'Challa struggled, managing to lift the glove above his head so Peter could grab it. He slung a web on it, swooping away. "Activate instant kill!"

His suit did most of the work when he landed on the ground. The robotic spider legs shot out, killing anything that came at Peter.

Lucy swung back and forth, eyes searching for Peter. "Peter, you need help?"

"No, I got this!" he responded in a hurry. A short moment passed, "Okay, I don't got this."

"Where are you?" she asked before suddenly a rain of gunfire nearly killed her. She gasped, as Thanos' ship shot down on everyone. Letting go of her web, she hit the ground and rolled a few times. On instinct, she curled her body up, tucking her knees into her chest and covering her head with her arm.

She expected to be shot at, but...wasn't. Slowly lifting her head, she gazed up Wong using a large shield over the two and several other sorcerers.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" Pepper said in the air, watching as a nearby dam suddenly broke.

Stephen turned, watching the water rush towards him. Using his sling ring, he pushed the water up and away.

"Hey Queens," Steve said from the other end of the battleground, his arm lifting. "Heads up." He threw the hammer, and it flew away.

Peter's eyes widened as he turned his head up, catching sight of the Mjolnir flying overhead. In a quick reaction, he webbed the hammer, getting pulled away with it.

A blast from Thanos' ship broke the webbing and Peter yelped as he was suddenly falling. Pepper, soaring nearby, caught his wrist and ascended into the sky.

"Hang on. I got you, kid."

"Yeah, Peter!" Lucy cheered happily, watching from a distance. Snapping her head to the side, she ducked under a swing from a Sakaaran before flipping around and kicking it in the face. the alien stumbled away before glaring back at the teen.

Lucy's eyes enlarged with fear. "Oh no..."

Suddenly, a rope of orange wrapped around its neck before it bent backwards painfully. Behind it, Astrid was using her sling ring as a weapon. Nodding firmly at the teen, Lucy kicked its legs out, breaking its neck and killing it.

Pepper threw Peter further into the sky, and Valkyrie caught him. Pepper perched on the backend of the pegasus. "Hey! Nice to meet you—oh my god!" he cried loudly when the horse suddenly dipped downward and twisted away from a blast.

As Valkyrie tries to steers the horse through the crossfire, one of them hits a nearby hill, causing an explosion and scaring the animal. Both Valkyrie and Peter get thrown off. Peter groaned, reaching for the gauntlet in the air. At the last second, he grabs it, hits the ground and takes off running once more.

Peter jumps from foot to foot, trying to dodge all the fires but is thrown back by another near hit. He hits his back roughly and his mask falls away. Peter looks around frantically before curling himself up fearfully as shots rain down around him.

Many people are nearly hit throwing them to the ground; Groot, T'Challa, Astrid, Steve, Bucky and Anastasia, Korg, Rhodey and Amber.

Rocket notices Groot fall and without thinking, throws himself on the teen-tree. Crying out, Rocket hugs Groot close to him.

Suddenly, everything is quiet as the cannons stop firing. One by one, everyone turns their heads sky-bound. They watch the cannons turn mechanically towards the cloudy sky before starting to fire, confusing all watching.

"What the hell is this?" Sam asks as Tony searches the sky.

"FRIDAY? What are they firing at?"

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere." The AI responds before a ball of fire heads straight for Thanos' ship.

Anastasia helps Bucky to his feet before looking up with narrowed eyes. Reloading her gun, she readies herself for another sudden attack.

Holly smirks with pride, a knowing look in her eyes as she glances at Steve. Steve looks back at her, his face reading confusion.

The ball of fire shoots straight through the ship, instantly destroying it. Everyone observes Carol Danvers emerging from the fire. She circles back, going through the ship once more.

"Oh, yeah!" Rocket cheers as the ships starts to fall from the sky.

"Well, I'll be damned." Astrid mutters, resting a hand on her hip. "That's some nice CGI..."

"THAT'S MY WIFE!" Holly screams, fit-pumping into the air and intentionally leaving out the soon to be part.

Carol hovers as the ship crashes into the lake.

GAME OF SURVIVAL
❛ by -sebstan ❜

author's comments

am i the only one who's
glad that the filmmakers
kept fat-thor in the end?

i feel like it would've been
odd if thor was fat and then
it suddenly cut to him being
fit? like to me, it just would
have made his grieving
phase sort of a joke? idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 13.1K 28
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“–๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐š…๐™ธ๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ป แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—€๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—… โœโœ โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†...
561 24 5
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ." ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐–๐ข๐๐จ๐ฐ...
222K 8.1K 14
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“จ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ณ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐–บ๐—…๐–บ๐—‘๐—’ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ”โ”โ” โ›โ› ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
20.7K 318 18
What If...? Infinity War/Endgame alternate ending. Everything that happened before the snap is exactly the same. Everything that happens after the s...