The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

Av DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... Mer

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 6:Jaunedice

20.4K 234 723
Av DavidBornAgain

The Land Of Darkness: Salem's Castle

In a darkened room, the "Grimm Queen": Salem was currently pacing back and forth in her castle waiting for Cinder and her subordinates to arrive. She was filled with fear the moment she recognized Y(N), and for the first time since becoming the Ruler of the Grimm, Salem was afraid for her very life...

Salem: (Pacing back and forth with am unpleasant expression) There is nothing I can do... The plan I have spent centuries trying to accomplish is now OVER! All those years of planning and strategizing, WASTED! THE MOMENT HE KNOWS WHERE I AM-

The doors to the conference room open wide, revealing the scorpion faunas Tyrian, Cinder the black haired with orange eyes, and her subordinates, A grey-haired boy with mechanical legs known as Mercury and a green-haired, red-eyed girl known as Emerald. They all get on one knee in front of Salem's presence, lowering their head simultaneously.

Tyrian: (Bows his head) I have brought you your servants, just as you ordered.

Cinder: Tyrian told me that you wanted to speak to me about Beacon Academy and the plan regarding it.

Salem: Y-Yes, I h-have...

Everyone is in complete dismay as the Grimm Queen herself seems to be stuttering in fear.

Salem: (Quickly composes herself) Cinder, the plan won't work.

Cinder: (Shocked) What?! I don't understand, the plan is foolproof!

Salem: You Dare Question Me?!

Cinder: F-Forgive me for asking, but why? Have we not taken the right precautions? Have we not done enough?

Salem: Yes, you have, everything about the plan was perfect. To infiltrate Beacon Academy as Haven Students in order for you to acquire the last half of the Maiden's magic to kill Ozpin. And after all these years of searching, we would have been able to acquire the Relic... EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! (She slams her fist on the table causing everyone to back up in fear as an expulsion of dark magic surrounded the room) ...Until "he" came back...

Cinder: W-Who came back?

Salem: ...Y(N)...

Cinder: ...Who is Y(N)?

Salem summons a Grimm Seer which plays back the last known memories of the Grimm Seer in the Emerald Forest. The group watches as a black-haired boy with duel swords easily slaughters every Grimm that comes his way and then proceeds to capture the Grimm Seer and kill it.

Y(N) Recording: HAKAI!!! (The recorded memories stop)

Salem: With him in Beacon Academy as a Huntsmen-In-Training, the plan won't work!

Cinder: The boy does seem strong, but if I acquired the last of the Fall Maiden's power, I would be able to-

Salem: He will kill you, the moment you step into Beacon!

Mercury: Is this kid really that strong?

Emerald: Judging from the recording, I'm sure we could easily take him out.

Salem: Then you will die as quickly as the rest! (Everyone looks at Salem in shock) Cinder, you may continue your affairs with Roman and Adam, but do NOT infiltrate Beacon...You are excused! (She then walks away while Tyrian follows her)

Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald leave the castle and get on a Bullhead back to Vale.

Cinder: (She slowly creates a fireball in her hand and then extinguishes it by crushing her fist together) DAMN-IT!

Mercury: ...So what do we do now? Should we just continue with the Dust Operation?

Cinder: No... (Emerald and Mercury look at her) We are continuing with the plan!

Mercury: ARE YOU INSANE?! If Salem finds out that you disobeyed her order, then-

Cinder: Salem will not find out, we will continue with the infiltration, and when the Vytal Festival arrives...I will have the rest of the Fall Maiden powers and the Relic!

Emerald: What about the boy....Y(N)....? The way Salem talks about him clearly shows that he is no ordinary person.

Cinder: He may be "unordinary"...But... (Her eye glows like fire)... he is nothing compared to a Maiden! He will die like all the rest of Ozpin's students!

Time-Skip To Glynda's Class

Since his time here at Beacon Academy, Y(N) has grown more comfortable with his surroundings and has even begun to talk more frequently with Team RWBY and now is now acquainted with Team JNPR. He was properly introduced to Ren and Nora, though not by choice. However, he liked Ren because he was quiet and didn't ask any questions, while Nora was his competitor when it came to eating food. He still won't tell them about his unique abilities, but he promises he will, the next time they see him fight. Seems the school and its students are slowly melting the cold Saiyan Gods' heart. Let us hope no one makes him mad...

Y(N) POV

I am currently sitting in Glynda's class watching as Jaune "fights" Cardin, the ape-looking guy. To me this is the most frustrating class because it is very hard to keep a low profile especially since I'm the only One Man Team in Beacon and everyone wants to fight me, thankfully Ozpin put a new rule where no one can fight me unless I allow it, that, of course, did not sit well with Glynda. But the best part is my interactions with Glynda. She wants everyone to call her Professor, but of course, I don't listen and call her by her first name every chance I get. This of course ticks her off every time, but the funny thing is that Ozpin was OK with me calling Glynda by her first name. Yeah, you should have heard how she yelled at Ozpin on how students shouldn't regard their teachers by their first name and how it is "Unfitting of a Huntsmen in training". She then proceeded to yell at him for letting me wear my own uniform to class and how that is a violation of Beacon Policy. And as scary as Glynda is, Ozpin knows to fear me more than anything. Glynda also calls her students by their last names like Mr. and Miss. She of course got frustrated when she learned I didn't have a last name. Well...More fun for me!

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead-!

Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on Jaune until Glynda's voice causes him to stop.

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough! Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match.

You notice Pyrrah looking worried at Jaune, who is still on the floor.

Glynda: Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowulf, now, would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

Glynda: (To The Students) Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

Everyone seems to be excited about the festival except me, mostly because I can't fight in the tournament since I'm a one-man team and because Ozpin said "It wouldn't be fair for students to face against someone who could destroy an entire universe"...

The bell then rings abruptly and the students start leaving, except for Pyrrha and Jaune.

Y(N): (Walks up to Jaune) You look like you could use a hand...(You offer your hand which he takes and stands up)...Things don't seem to be working out for you, do they?

Jaune: (Sighs) I wish I could just choose not to fight like you, Y(N)...

Pyrrah: (Runs up to you and Jaune) Jaune! Are you alright? Your aura sustained some heavy damage!

Y(N): Well, then let us refill that aura with some food. Lunch is next anyway.

Pyrrha: I don't think that's how aura replenishes, Y(N)...

Y(N): That's how mine replenishes... Speaking of lunch, you guys go ahead of me, I still need to mess around with Glynda. (You smirk with a cocky smile)

Jaune: You are really testing that women's patience! If it backfires, you could be in serious trouble!

Y(N): I've faced worse than a woman who will soon have gray hair in the next year.

Pyrrha: ...This will not end well...

With that final comment Jaune and Pyrrha simply sighed and began to leave the arena.

Y(N): Don't worry, I can handle myself...(You then turn around and see Glynda using the tablet) HEY, GLYNDA!

Glynda freezes, then slowly turns around to see her least favorite student.

Glynda: (Grits her teeth) Is there something you need...Mr...Y(N)...?

Y(N): (You walk towards her) You know you can just call me Y(N). There is no need for a Mr, you know.

Glynda: I will call you by your first name the moment you start to address me as Professor!

Y(N): You don't have to be so serious all the time, you can relax every once in a while.

Glynda: (Getting Angry) I am a teacher! I have a responsibility to teach the future generation of Huntsmen and Huntresses! I have no time to "Relax"!

Y(N): Yes, responsibilities are to be treated seriously, but just like your students, going out and doing something is also-

Glynda: (Visibly angered) You know nothing about responsibility! "Treated Seriously", you can't even take this class seriously! You refuse to fight anyone who challenges you! I have no idea why Ozpin speaks so highly of you! You are just a child who has no regard for anyone! Since you came to this Academy you have been nothing but a nuisance! (She turns around) I teach and protect those who can't help themselves, something a child like you will never understand!

Y(N): .... (You don't say anything, you just turn and leave, your eyes slowly changing to an emerald green color)

Time-Skip To The Cafeteria

Y(N) is currently sitting at a table with Team RWBY and JNPR trying his absolute best not to activate his Ki. Y(N), honestly wants to fight in Glynda's class, however, he knows if he isn't careful he could potentially seriously injure or even kill a student and that is not something he wants to risk. His powers were not just meant for fighting, they were also meant for killing. And killing was something he was very good at...

Nora: So! There we were, in the middle of the night...!

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai...!

Ren: (Holding a coffee cup) They were Beowolves.

Nora: Dozens of them!

Ren: Two of 'em.

While Nora was telling her story, Weiss was filing her nails ignoring the story, Ruby and Pyrrha were listening politely, Yang seemed to believe every word from the story, Jaune was playing with his food, and Blake was reading a book, while you were lost in thought...

Nora: (Ruby and Pyrrha now look at Jaune and Y(N) with concern) But they were no match...! And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: (Sighs) She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Pyrrah: (To Jaune and Y(N)) Jaune, Y(N)? Are both of you okay?

Y(N): (Stays silent) ....

Jaune: Huh, Oh yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little...not okay... Also, Y(N) has been more quiet than usual and he isn't eating!

Yang: Yeah... Y(N), what's wrong? You usually have like ten lunch trays, but today you didn't bring anything.

Y(N): ....

Jaune: I'm sure he's fine, just like I'm perfectly fine. Look! (He gives a thumbs up while laughing nervously)

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!

Jaune: Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, "practical jokes"!

Ruby: He's a bully.

Jaune: (Scoffs) Oh, please! Name one time he's "bullied" me.

1st Flashback

Jaune is on his way to class as Cardin walks down the hall. When the two pass by, Cardin knocks his arm into Jaune and makes him drop his book, then continuing on his way. Y(N) passes by and helps Jaune pick up his books.

Jaune: Thanks, man.

2nd Flashback

Jaune and Cardin are about to pass through a doorway, but Cardin clicks on Jaune's sheath and extends it into its shield form as he's going out, causing him to run into his own defense and have it block the exit. Cardin starts laughing but Y(N) walks past him and clicks Jaune's sheath freeing him.

Jaune: Thanks.

3rd Flashback

Glynda: Each of you will be assigned one rocket-propelled locker to store your weapons and extra armor. Additionally, your locker can be sent to a custom location based on a six-digit code.

Hearing this, Cardin looks at Jaune - standing between him and the only open locker in the room. Cardin quickly pushes Jaune into a locker and closes the door on him, pressing random buttons on the pad.

Jaune: What?! No, wait, wait! You've gotta get me out of here! Please! Don't! Don't! Don't do it!

Cardin was about to leave but Y(N) pushed him aside and ripped the locker door with one hand and pulled Jaune out with the other, just as the locker launched into the air.

Jaune: (Looks at Y(N) who still has the locker door in his hand) Whew...Thanks. You gotta teach me how to do that!

Y(N): No...

Back To The Present

Jaune: (Laughs) And that's why I'm never arm wrestling Y(N).

Yang: (Looks at Y(N) with visible excitement) Now I really really want to fight him!

Pyrrha: (Sighs) Well, at least Y(N) is helping you out. But he won't always be there to help you! You can ask us for help.

Nora: Ooooh! (Gets up from the table) We'll break his legs!

Jaune: Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone!

The group, except Y(N), all look over as Cardin and his team are laughing loudly, while a rabbit girl cries in pain as one of her ears is tugged and pulled by Cardin. Y(N) didn't look, but he heard everything...slowly releasing his Ki...

Bunny Faunus: Ow! That hurts! (Struggles) Please, stop...

Cardin: (Continues laughing) I told you it was real!

Russel: What a freak!

Pyrrha: How atrocious! I despise people like him!

Blake: You aren't the only one!

Y(N): (Then why won't you just stand up and help her?!)

Yang: It must be hard to be a Faunas.

Y(N): (Is this what you call "protecting" others?! What a load of Crap! WHY IS NO ONE HELPING HER?!!!)

Y(N) was trying to contain his Saiyan urge to not kill Cardin and his team, not realizing that his eyes were turning green and his hair slowly turning gold...Causing the entire room to shake while Team RWBY and JNPR look at you in fear.

Ruby: Y-Y(N)...Y-Your e-eyes...

Blake: A-And your h-hair...

Pyrrha: W-What's happening to y-you?!

Y(N) quickly realizes that he is inadvertently turning into a Super Saiyan, so he quickly stands up and calms down, stopping the room from shaking...He then glares at the two teams and says...

Y(N): Why must I always be the one to stand up for others?!

He then turns around and walks to Team CRDL who were oblivious to the entire situation. A very powerful and hateful intention spread throughout the entire cafeteria, sending shivers to every student who noticed Y(N) walk past them.

Cardin was currently laughing with his team while still holding the girl's ears, as she squirmed in his grasp. At a moment's notice, Cardin felt a huge rush of pain in his arm and looked to see Y(N) towering over him with an unsettling glare, akin to that of death itself. Cardin was paralyzed with fear as Y(N) was squeezing the life out of his arm...

Y(N): (Dark Tone) Let her go or I'll break every single bone in your body... Starting with your arm...

Cardin quickly lets go of the girl's ears allowing Y(N) to let go as well. Y(N) simply looks at the bunny faunus and says...

Y(N): I want you to get Professor Glynda here, Now!

The bunny faunus quickly nods her head and then hurries off to get the teacher. Cardin and his team quickly stand up and face Y(N), who in turn simply held a monotone expression.

Cardin: You got some nerve standing up for that freak!

Y(N): .... (Turns around and starts to leave, hoping this situation was over)

Cardin: (Grabs a tray and runs at Y(N)) Who said this conversation was over?!

Cardin smacks Y(N) on the side of his face who doesn't even move or react, completely shattering the tray on contact, surprising everyone in the cafeteria!

Y(N): (Turns around with no apparent reaction) I did.

Cardin: Grrrr...!!! GET HIM!

Russel and Dove ran at you preparing to attack, but you simply grabbed their fists before they could connect and tossed them through the cafeteria walls destroying their aura instantly!

Cardin: (Stares at you in fear before turning to his last teammate) Well, what are you waiting for...?! Go get him, Sky!

Sky looks at Cardin and then at you. With a yell, he runs and performs a single punch right on the cheek, but the moment he makes contact, his hand breaks, and he screams in pain. His own aura shattered the moment he struck you, as your body was durable beyond belief.

Sky: (Holding his hand) AAAAHHH, MY HAND!!! YOU BASTA-

You simply flicked him on the head, sending him flying backward through a wall and instantly knocking him out.

Cardin: W-What the h-hell are you?! HOW CAN YOU BE SO POWERFUL WITHOUT ACTIVATING YOUR AURA?!

You simply grab him by the throat and lift him in the air with just one hand.

Y(N): If I see you and your friends picking on any kind of person or faunus, I will come back and shatter your entire nervous system without lifting a finger! ...Do we understand each other?

Cardin: (Hesitantly shakes his head) ...Y-Yes...

Y(N): Good... (You let him go while he struggles to breathe) Go get your teammates to the infirmary!

Cardin quickly nods and starts running to his knocked-out teammates, meanwhile you stare at everyone watching. Some people even start clapping but that just made you angry!

Y(N): WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?! (Everyone goes silent) YOU CALL YOURSELVES THE SO-CALLED PROTECTORS OF THIS WORLD! YET YOU COULDN'T EVEN HELP A SINGLE PERSON! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! You are not here to learn how to fight the Grimm! You are here to help those who can't help themselves! Those who can't save a single person, cannot save the world! You are the future huntsmen and huntresses of this world, so get off your high horses, and instead of seeking glory and fame, seek to defend the common people, seek to help those who are different from you! If you refuse to help someone just because they have a tail or animal ears, then you are no better than the Grimm!

Team RWBY and JNPR seem to be the most affected by your words as they all drop their heads in shame. Then suddenly Glynda enters the room...

Glynda: (Looks at all the damage and then at you) WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!

You simply turn around and walk away leaving the cafeteria while an angry Glynda follows you. You were walking away in the hallways until a familiar purple aura surrounded you.

Y(N): This didn't work before... (You turn around to face Glynda) ...What makes you think it will work now?

Glynda: I asked you a question, young man! You just sent three people to the infirmary! Not to mention the damage you caused to this Academy! That kind of behavior in this school is not acceptable! I don't care how high the headmaster speaks of you, you've only proven to be nothing more than an inconsiderate and irresponsible child!

You had enough, so you lifted your hand towards Glynda and used your psychic power, lifting her into the air, and stopping her movements completely.

Glynda: (Shocked) H-How could you-?!

Y(N): DON'T TRY TO LECTURE ME, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A TEACHER! I WAS TOO BUSY DOING YOUR DAMN JOB! You call yourself a "Teacher" and a "Huntress"?! Well, Answer Me This...WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN ONE OF YOUR OWN STUDENTS WAS BULLIED?! I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO STOOD UP FOR HER WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WALKED BY AND IGNORED HER CRIES?!

You then release her, causing her to fall on the floor in a helpless manner.

Y(N): I am not some "child" who needs to be taught and lectured by you! You are a teacher and you have a responsibility to teach your students, not just how to fight, but how to help others! So drop that stern attitude and be a Teacher that cares about their students! You couldn't help the bunny faunas today, but someone could have, but they didn't! Instead of claiming that you help others, teach your students about defending the Faunas and you'll teach them something greater than fighting...You'll teach them compassion! And that lesson will stay with your students a lot longer than your fighting lectures!

Glynda is speechless and in complete shock as she watches you leave. She could only stay still and think over the words you said...

Time-Skip to Beacon Rooftops: Y(N) POV

Y(N): (Thinking) Dammit, my emotions got in the way again! If this keeps up I might end up killing someone or even destroying the entire universe! Why do I have these issues? Why do I even care? ...Perhaps, I was a little too harsh with everyone?

You then notice Ozpin's aura approaching you, and you get ready for one of his lectures.

Y(N): (Sighs) Yeah, I know that I messed up today... I'm sorry, I know that I promised to conceal my powers but...No, no, there is no excuse for my actions...I am truly sorry...

Ozpin: (Stands next to you) I'm proud of you!

Y(N): (Surprised) What?! I just sent three people to the infirmary and I even revealed one of my powers to Glynda. Also, I destroyed most of the cafeteria! ...WHY ARE YOU SMILING?!

Ozpin: (Grins) You didn't kill anyone or destroy the entire Academy, you also stood up for Miss Scarlatina when no one else would. And you even gave some very good advice to the students and to Glynda...A long time ago you would never have done something like that. That's why I'm proud, you are finally opening yourself up to others and allowing your true emotions to show. Your example today is what a true Huntsmen does, they protect others and show mercy when necessary, they don't seek glory but instead, they seek to help others regardless of how different they are.

Y(N): (Smirks) ...Heh...Do you really think I'm Huntsmen material?

Ozpin: Where did you think I got all my inspiration from? I just followed your example, regardless of what you thought of yourself in the past.

Y(N): ....Do you honestly believe that I can change, Ozpin? Do you really think...that I can actually have a happy life for a change?

Ozpin: Your friends will make sure of it. The moment you met Team RWBY and Team JNPR, I have never seen you happier. And I believe they are the cure to your broken, frozen heart.

Y(N): If they are truly my friends and if I can rely upon them in the Times ahead...Then, that means one way or another, I will have to tell them what I am... And what I'm capable of...

Ozpin: Slow down for a moment. You don't need to tell them everything right away. Start small and build from there. But first...someone wants to see you, they are waiting for you in the library.

Y(N): Who is it?

Ozpin: I'm sure someone of your intelligence can figure it out.

Y(N): ...It's the faunas I helped, isn't it? (Ozpin nods in return) ...Well, let us see what she has to say. (You start walking off) Who knew someone like you could be such an inspiring person...

Ozpin: Well...(Sips Coffee)...I did learn from the best...

Time-Skip To The Library

Y(N) was walking to the library wondering what the faunas he helped wanted to say to him. The moment he stepped into the library, he noticed that there was no one there, except for a distinct aura behind a bookcase. He went to the bookcase and noticed the bunny faunas struggling to get a book from the top shelf. Y(N) was about to say something but he noticed that one of the books was about to fall on her head, so he quickly intervened and grabbed it, before it hit the bunny girl in the face. She quickly backed up in surprise when she noticed you.

Bunny Girl: O-Oh it's y-you... (She sighs in relief)

Y(N): (You put the book back and then look at her) You expecting someone else?

Bunny Girl: N-No, I w-was actually w-waiting for you.

Y(N): Yeah, I already talked to Ozpin, he told me that you wanted to see me.

Bunny Girl: I'm sorry that you got in trouble...(Her ears lower in a guilty manner)...because you helped me. I-If I h-had just waited for my team, y-you wouldn't be in this mess. I hope you c-can one day forgive me... (She drops her head)

Y(N): I'm not in trouble.

Bunny Girl: (She raises her head) Y-You're not?

Y(N): No, and even if I was, you shouldn't have to apologize. You were caught in a bad situation and there was nothing you could have done, so don't blame yourself. Also, I never got your name, Miss...?

Velvet: V-Velvet...Velvet Scarletina.

Y(N): I'm Y(N)...just Y(N).

Velvet: You don't have a last name? (Y(N) looks down) I-I'm S-Sorry I d-didn't mean to say anything-

Y(N): Don't worry about it, anyways did you call me here just to apologize?

Velvet: N-No...I also came here to thank you. Not many people are willing to stand up for my kind. So I just wanted to say...(She bows) Thank You.

Y(N): (Her respectful gesture causes you to smile) You're welcome... Also...I hope your ears are feeling better.

Velvet: O-Oh, they are...j-just a little bit...D-Don't worry, they'll be better by tomorrow. Oh, before I forget, I think your friends were looking for you.

Y(N): What friends?

Velvet: From what I heard, I think they were Team RWBY and Team JNPR.

Y(N): How do you know they are looking for me?

Velvet: They were asking every student if they saw a guy about your height, with black hair. The blonde girl was asking if they saw a hot, handsome guy with amazing-

Y(N): OKAY, That does sound like me. (Sighs) I guess I can't hide forever. Alright, I got to go. It was nice talking to you, Velvet. (You turn and walk away)

Velvet: Likewise, Thanks Again!

Y(N) leaves the library and senses all of Team RWBY and JNPR auras. And they are all over the school, but the closest one was Ruby, who was using her semblance...and didn't notice you standing in front of her. She almost crashed into you before you sidestepped at the last second and stopped her by grabbing her cape.

Ruby: HEY, DON'T GRAB MY-! (She stops the moment she see's you) Y(N)!!! (She hugs you tightly) I WAS LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU! (She lets go) Everyone was looking for you!

Y(N): So I've heard...

Ruby: (She looks down in shame) L-Look about w-what happened at the cafeteria. I wanted to say-

Y(N): Stop... (Ruby looks back up at you) I also want to say something, but what I have to say is what the whole team should hear. I want you to tell them to meet me in the courtyard near the fountain in ten minutes. Can you do that for me, Ruby?

Ruby: Y-YES, SIR. (She salutes) YOU CAN COUNT ON ME! (She uses her semblance and speeds away)

Y(N): (Sighs) This is going to be more tougher than I thought...Ozpin, I hope you're right about them...

Time-Skip To The Courtyard: Y(N) POV

Y(N): (Thinking) I'm currently waiting for Teams RWBY and JNPR to arrive, and to be honest, I'm really starting to regret my decision. Maybe I should just teleport to the Null Realm and never come back... No, I've made tougher decisions before and this one is nothing compared to-

Ruby: Y(N)!!! (You see Ruby and the rest of her team as well as Team JNPR)

Y(N): (SHOOT, THEY ACTUALLY CAME!!!) Hey...

Everyone seems to look nervous like they couldn't find the right words to say.

Y(N): (Raises eyebrow) Something you guys want to say?

Yang: W-We wanted to talk...about what happened in-

Y(N): The cafeteria?

Everyone nods to your question.

Y(N): ...Just say what you want to say.

Blake: We wanted to apologize.

Jaune: Yeah, it wasn't cool of us.

Pyrrha: Yes, it wasn't right of us to watch you stand up to Cardin by yourself. We should have helped you...

Ren: Our silence on the matter could have resulted in your expulsion from Beacon.

Weiss: Maybe if we had helped, you wouldn't have destroyed the cafeteria and set lunch back for two days!

Ruby: WEISS!!! Don't say-

Y(N): No, Ruby, she's right. I let my anger get in the way, there is no excuse for that... It was all my fau-

Ruby: NO! (You look at her) Please, don't say that... It wasn't your fault... I came to this school to help people because my and Yang's parents always helped others...

Yang: (Puts her hand on Ruby's shoulder) Our parents graduated from this school, and they always taught me and Ruby to protect those who couldn't protect themselves. Now it feels like...like we failed them.

Y(N): No, you didn't. (Everyone looks at you) You made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes, some more than others, like Ice Queen over here...

Weiss: HEY!

Y(N): But you realized your mistake... (You gesture to everyone) You all did. If you didn't, you wouldn't be standing here right now...So what are you going to do from this point forward? Are you going to learn from your mistake and allow it to help you grow into a better person? Or are you going to ignore my advice and continue down the same path?

Ruby: I want to learn from it!

Yang: We all do!

Y(N): Then you don't need to apologize to me. The best thing you can all do is to be the better person, and help others even when no one else is doing the same. And stand up for those who are different, Right?

Everyone Except Weiss and Nora: Right!

Weiss: Yeah...Sure, whatever.

Nora: CAN WE GET PANCAKES NOW???

Ren: Now is not the time, Nora.

Y(N): I promise you will all get pancakes if all of you can accept my apology.

Jaune: Why are you apologizing? We were the ones who-

Y(N): For not telling you what I was capable of... Maybe, if I told you sooner, then Cardin and his teammates wouldn't be in the infirmary...

Yang: Are you talking about when your eyes and hair changed color... (You nod) ...Was that your Semblance?

Pyrrha: It was a very impressive semblance. You managed to take out Team CRDL without any effort.

Jaune: It was so cool, I don't think Cardin and his goons are ever gonna mess with anyone ever again!

Ren: It was very impressive, I have never seen anyone take out an entire Team by themselves...Well, besides Nora.

Nora: YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

Ruby: Your semblance looked almost the same as Yangs!

Yang: Quite so, his hair and eyes did change just like mine.

Blake: It seems you have quite a unique semblance. What exactly is it?

Y(N): That's the thing... I don't have a semblance.

Everyone Besides Ren: (Loudly) WHAAAAAAAAT?!

Weiss: That's impossible! No normal person can be that strong without a semblance!

Y(N): All credit goes to my aura.

Jaune: I don't understand...I thought that an aura is like a shield, it defends and heals you, but it can't improve strength or speed unless you have a certain semblance.

Weiss: That IS what an aura does, you dunce!

Y(N): That's how your aura is, it's not how mine works, quite the opposite actually.

Pyrrha: I don't understand...

Blake: I'll be honest, even I'm confused.

Y(N): I guess I have to show you... Yang, I'm gonna need your help with this, mind helping me out?

Yang: All you had to do was ask, Hot Stuff!

You gesture for Yang to stand next to you while Team RWB and Team JNPR watch with visible interest.

Y(N): Now...the way your aura works is by creating a shield-like effect on its user the moment it comes into contact with something painful, over time it slowly replenishes. And as you know, your aura can also heal physical attacks when you take severe damage. Your aura also allows you to have a certain semblance, as for Yang it is absorbing attacks and returning them with more force. As I will now demonstrate. (You turn to Yang) Activate your semblance.

Yang: (Her eyes turn red and her hair lights up) Soooo, what now?

Y(N): Now I hit you.

Yang: ...What?

Y(N): Don't worry, I'll hold back... (You lift up one finger)

Yang: Pfft, one finger won't do anything to-

You poke Yang on the forehead causing her aura to light up and send her flying two feet back shocking everyone.

Y(N): Now hit me full force.

Yang: Sorry Handsome, but I've been thinking... I decided that I don't hit cute boys~ (She winks) Wouldn't want to mess up that pretty face of yours.

You don't say anything, you just open your hand revealing a strand of Yang's hair.

Yang: (Angry) YOU BASTARD!!! (She rushes at you full force)

Ruby: NO, WAIT!!!

Yang doesn't listen and hits you full force causing a small explosion with smoke rising. Once the smoke faded, it showed Yang with her fist on your chest, while you didn't move or budge.

Yang: (Backs up) T-That's impossible!

Jaune: HOLY SH-

Pyrrha: JAUNE!

Jaune: ...Sheep?

Blake: Y-Your aura, it didn't activate!

Y(N): You are correct, Blake...(You turn to the group) My aura is not like yours. Your aura is made for defending and healing... My aura was made... FOR BATTLE! (You activate 5% of your aura causing Team RWBY and JNPR to be pushed back several feet away)

Everyone is amazed as a white violent aura surrounds you, filled to the brim with unstable and yet controllable raw energy.

Weiss: T-That's IMPOSSIBLE! A REGULAR PERSON WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE THAT KIND OF AURA!

Y(N): (You calm down your aura in an instant) I'm not a regular person.

Pyrrah: That's I-Incredible!

Ruby: THAT WAS SO COOL! YOUR AURA LIKE EXPLODED!

Nora: SO SHINY!!!

Ren: I can see why you are "The One Man Team"... So essentially your aura makes you stronger and faster without the use of a semblance?

Y(N): Exactly.

Blake: There is still something I don't understand... If your aura allows you to become stronger, then why do you use weapons?

Yang: Seeing in person how strong you really are, I don't think you would need weapons at all.

Y(N): I use weapons for the same reason as why I never activate my aura... The weapons I made are built for fighting against Grimm and other people. If I used my aura to attack, well, you saw what happened to Team CRDL...

Jaune: Y-Yeah, I can see where you're coming from!

Y(N): Here's the most important part...I may be able to activate my aura at will, but it is strongly connected to my emotions...So if I get mad...Well...You can kiss your life goodbye!

Jaune: So, don't make you angry... (Laughs nervously) ...I think I can live with that...

Ruby: Wait...But I saw you do other stuff when we first met, like when you sh-

Y(N): Hush! I will explain that another day, for now, it's getting late, and this day has been too stressful so I just want to get some sleep.

Pyrrha: Also, we have Dr. Oobleck's class tomorrow, so we definitely need to be well-rested.

Jaune: I know, Right? That dude is way too energetic!

Y(N): Dr. Oobleck is solid proof that they don't drug test the teachers...

Ruby: (Rather confused) What is a dru-?

Y(N): Anyways, I'm thankful for all of you guys, I never thought I would have friends like you guys, So I just wanted to say...Thank You, For Being My Friends.

Ruby: GROUP HUG!!!

Everyone starts coming together for a hug.

Weiss: NO! I will not be subjugated into your-

Yang quickly grabs Weiss into the group hug, while you were unfortunately in the middle. But this gesture made you realize all the people around you and how much they truly cared about you. You just hoped that one day, you could tell them who you really were. But that day will come...Sooner than you realize...

Author Note: Wow, this chapter took a very long time to write. I apologize in advance if it feels a little rushed, I'm not exactly a professional storyteller and this is also the very first book I have written, so I know I'm not good at it. But I'm thankful for all the readers who are enjoying this story. Just so you guys know, I'm not going to follow up on the RWBY show, I'm actually going to change it around Volume 3. That's where I'm going to introduce someone who could pose a threat to the Former Omni King.

Also, I first planned to have a romantic interest for the main character, but I have changed my mind. This was never meant to be a romance story, so it won't focus much on that premise.

I was at first planning to put multiple good endings, one for every girl or woman he meets in RWBY. Though, now I still don't know if I will incorporate that idea yet.

Though you will know what I'm planning when the story ends. Let's hope it is as good as I'm planning it to be.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
97.1K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
9.1K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...