I Think I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)

By alysscka

Samuel Kendler is sexy, and every girl in school knows it. He gets with girls just to dump them the next day... More

~BoyxBoy~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine (END)
~Hey Again~

Chapter Six

33.3K 1.2K 452
By alysscka

Picture: Macy Kendler

Sam's POV:

After talking to my sister and confessing to her that I'm gay, I walk inside and pace my living room, waiting for my parents to get home.

I already told Macy, and she doesn't exactly keep secrets well, so it's only a matter of time before mom and dad find out about my sexuality.

My parents have always frowned against gay people, and when my sister watched Glee, they would always make a noise when they saw Kurt and Blaine.

I would always have a snarky comment to say about them, too, but little did I know that one day I would be falling for a guy.

"Stop pacing, your making me nervous," Macy tells me from her seat on the couch, rolling her eyes but giving me a warm smile. "Chill out, little bro, mom and dad are going to be okay about it. I promise you."

Just as she finishes the sentence, the doorbell rings, a soft dinging noise that seems to calm my nerves for one reason or another. "I'll-"

"I got it!" Macy jumps off the couch and rushes to the door, smoothing out her black dress before opening the door with a smile on her face. "Hi, how can I help you? Are you a friend of Sam's?"

Friend of mine? Well fuck, that must mean the whole school is here.

Not being cocky, just stating.

Curiosity gets the best of me and I make my way towards my sister, expecting to see one of the guys from the football team.

What I don't expect to see is Kayden, standing there with a look of sheepishness, his hair pushed against his forehead sexily and his clothes extenuating his muscles. Not that he has much, but what he has is brought out against his tight white shit.

His face pales slightly when he sees me, and I guess it's from me ditching him. I really should explain myself, but how exactly would I explain it? Oh yeah, sorry about leaving you. I was just really scared I would kiss you and do something I would regret.

Yeah, that's out of the question. If he brings it up, I will come up with an excuse, but by the way he is stuttering, I doubt he will actually speak at all.

"Uh... I... Um..." He attempts to smile, but it's weak and nervous. "Hi... I left my phone here... In your bathroom I think..." His face is the color of a rose, and the way his eyes keep shifting from mine to the floor makes me smile at him.

"Oh, okay I'll help you look," I move my sister over, who is watching me with one eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face. She knows that this is the boy I like even though I refused to give her a name. In a charming gesture, I bow slightly and flourish my arm. "Please, come in."

At my corny (yet hopefully sexy) gesture, Macy snorts and pats my head. Older sisters, thinking they can pat our heads like they are so much higher than us.

Macy runs up the stairs, calling over her shoulder "Have fuuuuuun," She snickers and sends a wink my way before disappearing down the hall, her laughter faint yet loud all at once.

"Sorry about her," I rub the back of my neck and avoid making eye contact with Kayden. "She is a bit... Weird. You get used to her after a while." By saying this, I am basically implying that I want Kayden around more often, which is true, but saying it feels weird and foreign on my lips.

His mouth opens as if to speak, but no sounds come out, making him just stand there with an open mouth, staring at me nervously. His mouth closes after a while, and I finally build up the confidence to apologize. "Kayden, I wanted to apologize for what happened the other night. I ran away because... Because I thought I heard Macy- my sister- calling me. It was rude for me to leave like that, but it sounded urgent."

He continues to stare at me, his eyes trained on my lips, making my face turn red. Why is he staring at my lips? Self-consciously, I lick them and ask "Kayden? Did you hear me?"

His eyes flick back to mine, and a look of embarrassment crosses over his face."Huh? Oh, sorry. I zoned out for a second," He chuckles slightly. "What were you saying?"

I let out a tiny sigh, not really loud enough for Kayden to hear, but to let out a bit of nerves and inpatients in the tiny breathe. "Never mind, it wasn't important," We arrive at the bathroom I remember taking Kayden to, so I open it and start the search for his phone.

Shining white and sitting next to a bottle of shampoo, his phone catches my eyes. "Ah, here it is," I hand it to him, subtly raking his body up and down. God, he is so hot.

Who knew I would be saying that about a guy? Mind as well let my gayness fly, right?

Before my brain has time to catch up on my movements, I am pinning Kayden against the wall, my body pressed against his and releasing a bit of the ache to touch him.

I can't stop myself, my hands have a mind of their own as do my words as I whisper in his ear "I'm going to try something. Don't try and fight me, you aren't going to win. Just let it happen, okay?"

Kayden nods, his whole body rigid and stiff. I want him to relax before I kiss him, so I do what I do to girls when I kiss them.

I kiss Kayden's neck, biting and licking the spots while trailing them higher and higher to his jaw. He let's out soft moans, making me smile because I know I am making him feel good.

My lips inch closer and closer to his lips, making me feel tingly, especially in the area between my legs.

Suddenly, he pushes me off, tears streaming down his face as he stutters to find words. "I-I..." His bottom lip quivers and he runs out of the bathroom and down my stairs, leaving me to stand here with a broken heart.

Why is he crying? All I did was kiss him! If anything, shouldn't he be yelling? For fucks sake's, I don't even know if he is gay!

Ugh, you're an idiot Sam! A fucking idiot!

Anger overtakes my body, causing me to throw a fist straight to the wall. "Fucking idiot!" I yell before punching the wall again.

I angrily storm out of the bathroom to find Macy. "Mac!" I call bitterly. "Macy I need to talk to you!" My older sis peeks her head out of her bedroom and raises an eyebrow.

"What did you do?" She asks as if she knows I fucked up. But the thing is... Is I did fuck up, pretty badly actually. Hot, angry tears roll down my face. Why am I crying? Oh great, did the realization of me being gay make me a softie?

Or is it that I like Kayden that much to make me upset seeing him upset? When he was crying, I wanted to take him in my arms and let him cry, to hold onto him and promise him I would never let him go.

Macy walks to me and wraps me in a hug, her fingers running through my hair and calming me. "Hey, it's okay Sam," She says in a calming voice, soothing me further. My crying turns to hiccuping and sniffling. "What happened?"

Macy grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen, making me a glass of iced tea. I take a seat at the counter, my head resting in my hand as I lazily sip the beverage.

Macy leans against the counter, staring at me with expecting eyes. I let out a breathe of air and tell her the whole story, start to finish, in full detail.

"He ran out crying, Mac," I feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes. "It broke my heart to see him like that, but I have no idea why he was crying! I know I kissed him, but he should be yelling at me, not crying." I sigh again before taking another sip of the delicious drink.

Macy stares at the counter, probably trying to come up for a solution as to why Kayden would cry. "Maybe..." She makes a hm noise before pacing the kitchen. "Maybe he thought you were going to punch him, and he was so scared that it made him cry? Maybe... Do you know if he is gay?"

I shake my head and shut my eyes, thinking there is no way Kayden is gay. It's not even like I know him all that well or for that long, but I know that I like him

A lot.

And it hurts me to know that he cried because I kissed him. Do you know how heartbreaking that is? To have your crush cry because you kissed them? It's even worse than having them yell at you or do something rude like that.

But to cry?

I shake my head as I feel another tear slip down my face.

I haven't cried since I was seven, when my Nana died. Ten years of no tears, and here I am crying over a guy.

I need to fix this, and fix it soon. Because if I don't, I will be moping around like this until I do do something.

"It will be okay, Sam," Macy moves to my side and wraps one arm around my shoulder. "You're going to be okay, and on Monday, you are talking to Kayden."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAW

SAM IS TURNING INTO A BIG SOOOOOOOFTIE!!!!!!!!

You know what I bet wasnt soft wen those cuties were kissing?

*eyebrow wiggle*

AHAHAHAHA DIRTY JOKES AHAHAHAHAHA

God, im so immature XD

ANYSHWAY!!!!!!!

I wanted to thank alllllllllllll my lovely readers

I know I have at least three of you out there who read and comment and vote, and you pple, I LOVE YOU! <3

Thank you for everything my smexy bbys!

XO

ALYSSA!!!!!!!!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 381K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
158K 4.4K 30
Daniel Wilson is your usual popular guy in an elite school situated in Los Angeles. The interesting thing is that he doesn't have a god complex like...
18.7K 663 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
1.5M 61.7K 63
Ethan Hales always knew that he liked boys, but he soon discovered that he couldn't do anything about it. So he accepted that his life was destined t...