The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden

20.5K 248 975
By DavidBornAgain

Team RWBY Room: The Next Day

Amidst a quiet dorm room, Y(N) was currently meditating once again, contemplating his life choices, and trying to figure out how to kill Ozpin without drawing unwanted suspicion for putting him in a room that he has to unfortunately share with a cookie-loving leader, a flirty blonde, a quiet and mysterious faunus, and a cold ice queen. Yes...A male "Virgin" immortal has to share a room with four girls...Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

Y(N): (Meditating in place and thinking to himself) I'm gonna kill him, then strangle and burn his dead body, then find his reincarnation and forcibly beat him to death... Then I'll find his next reincarnation and throw him off a cliff! Damn you, Ozpin... Why did you put me in a room with nothing but GIRLS?! You should have had the decency to put me in team JNPR's room! At least that place has two other guys in it! BUT NO, you decided to stick me in a small room with nothing but females! We may be "Old Friends", Ozpin, but you are seriously pushing your luck on our friendship!

All of a sudden, Ruby Rose dressed in a school uniform blows a whistle in Y(N)'s face causing a now awoken Weiss to fall off the bed and for Y(N) to instantly grab the whistle and crush it in his hand.

Ruby: (Pouts) Aw, you didn't have to break it!

Y(N): Do that again, and I'll eat all your cookies.

Ruby: (Shocked) I'M SORRY, I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!

Weiss: (Gets up from the floor) What in the world is wrong with you?!

Ruby: (Ignores the question) Anyways, now that everyone is awake, we can officially begin our first order of business!

Y(N): You mean getting to class...?

Yang: (Holding a collection of objects) Of course not, it's too early for class, it's time for Decorating!

Weiss: What?!

Blake: (Lifts her suitcase) We still have to unpack. (The suitcase opens, spilling its contents) Aaaand clean.

Weiss does not look excited to start cleaning and decorating, probably because she has had other people do that for her in the past.

Ruby: Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Y(N), and the fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission! (Raises her fist into the air) Banzai!

Blake and Yang: (They also lift their fists into the air) Banzai!

Y(N): Since I didn't bring anything with me, I'm going to class... (Turns around and walks to the door)

Weiss: You can't go to class without your school uniform, you dunce!

Ruby: Yeah, won't you get in trouble with the headmaster?

Y(N): (Slowly turns his head to the group and smiles evilly) I'm sure the headmaster will understand...

Y(N) swiftly leaves the room and closes the door leaving behind a terrified Team RWBY.

Beacon Academy Hallways: Y(N) POV

Y(N): (Looks at his schedule) So my first class is with Mr. Port? (Puts away the schedule) Now I just have to figure out where his class is. At least once I familiarize myself with everyone's energy, finding the classes won't be difficult in the future. (You then notice Ozpin's energy right around the corner) Well...Seems we can have that "Talk" (Cracks knuckles) I have been waiting all night for...

You then lean against the wall and wait for Ozpin to arrive. And the moment he does he nearly chokes on his coffee the moment he sees you. He then swiftly turns around and starts fast walking away.

Y(N): You're not getting away that easily... (You then instantly teleport and materialize in front of Ozpin in a split second)

Ozpin: GAH!!! ...Oh, Y-Y(N), I seem to have forgotten something in my office, I will be with you momentarily. (He tries to walk away but you put a hand on his shoulder)

Y(N): Oh, that can wait... (Smiles very sinisterly) I just want to have a short "chat" with my favorite headmaster.

Ozpin: (Afraid for his life) O-Oh, w-what can I do for you?

Y(N): You see, Ozpin... I find your school uniform a bit "uncomfortable" and I was wondering if I didn't have to wear it for the rest four years of Beacon. What do ya say, old pal? (You activate a small portion of your overwhelming divine aura freaking out Ozpin to near death)

Ozpin: (In fear of his own life) N-No p-problem, Y(N)! A-Anything for my favorite student!

Y(N): (You remove your hand from his shoulder and lower your energy) There's a good boy! (You smile but then get serious) Now, I want to talk to you about yesterday.

Ozpin: (Starts sweating) W-What happened yesterday? Oh, you mean that giant Ki explosion? Oh don't worry, I didn't see anything and neither did anyone else, in fact, I even got-!

Y(N): (Interrupts) Ozpin!

Ozpin: Y-Yes?

Y(N): Salem was watching your students yesterday.

Ozpin: (He suddenly gets a serious expression on his face) Are you absolutely sure it was her?

Y(N): No one else is capable of controlling Grimm, and the Grimm I saw yesterday was definitely being controlled by an external force.

Ozpin: If what you are saying is true, then it means she knows you're here too.

Y(N): What about it? Her knowing doesn't change anything. She knows she can't even lay a finger on me. However... Her monitoring your students probably means she is planning something for Beacon Academy.

Ozpin: Hmmm... It probably has something to do with Amber if I'm not mistaken.

Y(N): And who exactly is this "Amber"?

Ozpin: I will discuss more with you in due time... However... (He points to the clock) You need to get to class.

Y(N): Any idea where Mr. Port's class is?

Ozpin: Of course, his class is just down the hall and to the left.

Y(N): I swear I checked that class already!

Ozpin: (Chuckles) Well, Peter doesn't arrive at his class until 8:20, and would you look at that...? (He points to the clock again)...It's already 8:20. See you soon Y(N)... (He walks away calmly)

Y(N): Yeah, see ya... (You turn and walk to Mr. Port's class with your hands behind your back)

Mr. Port's Class

You walk into the empty class to see an elderly teacher with a huge grey mustache sitting at a desk. Above him is a mounted axe-blunderbuss weapon, and on the board is various information about Grimm. You decide to approach the teacher who seems to be reading a book called "All You Need To Know About Teaching".

Y(N): Excuse me, sir... (The teacher looks at you) Are you Mr. Port by chance?

Port: (Closes his book and smiles politely) Indeed I am, young man. (Stands up and bows slightly)

Y(N): (Bruh compared to me, I should be calling you young man.)

Port: Ah, you are Y(N), Beacon Academy's first one-man team! I am pleased to meet you.

Y(N): (Lifts eyebrow) How did you know that?

Port: Professor Ozpin told me that the one-man team would not be wearing the school uniform.

Y(N): (How the hell did he already do that?...I just talked with him like two minutes ago!) ...Okay...

Port: Anyways, I am glad to see at least one student come early. Most students don't arrive until 8:40. What made you decide to come early?

Y(N): (It was either this or help four girls decorate...) I just wanted to observe my surroundings and, of course, meet the teachers who are going to teach the future generation of Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Port: Well, I'm glad to hear that! I just hope the students can put up with an old man like me.

Y(N): What do you mean?

Port: (Sighs tiredly) I have been told in the past that my teaching is not very..."Interesting" (Glances downwards) I tell stories of my days as a huntsmen, but it seems the students don't find my class as entertaining or educational as the other classes...

Y(N): Well, the students are clearly wrong. (Port looks up at you in a rather surprised tone) Judging by your age, you have been a huntsman for a long time. That means you know more about the Grimm than any teacher and you know what is to be expected from a certified Huntsmen. Your experience in the field is just what new students need. They need to know what to expect from Grimm, their weaknesses, and their strengths. And no matter how "boring" or "uninteresting" your stories may seem, your teaching will prepare us for the real world after we become certified Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Port: .... (Smiles at your kind words) I can see now why Professor Ozpin speaks so highly of you. You are a good fighter and a good student. It will be quite a pleasure to have you in my class this year.

Y(N): Yeah, sure... Anyway, do we have a seating chart?

Port: Of course not, you may sit wherever you please.

You decide to sit in the front row closer to the door. As soon as you sit, you take out a book and wait for class to start.

Time-Skip To Class Starting

More and more students started coming in but Team RWBY and JNPR have not arrived yet and it was already 9:00. You then continue reading your book and wait for Port to start the class.

Y(N): (Why is Team RWBY and JNPR not here yet? I'm pretty sure decorating doesn't take this long...)

Port: AHEM! (He clears his throat causing all students to stop talking) The class shall now begin, so I want to take this time and tell you new students about the-

All of a sudden Team RWBY and JNPR come barging through the door, with them looking out of breath...

Ruby: (Panting) Sorry we're late...!

Weiss: It's all because of your stupid idea!

Ruby: Hey, I didn't know it would take that long to set up the-

Port: (Interrupts) AHEM!!! Since it is your first day I will excuse your tardiness and for interrupting me. Please try to be more like Y(N) here... (He points to you while you are still reading)

Weiss: He isn't even listening!

Y(N): (Still reading) I have ears you know. Something you should try learning how to use...

Jaune: Oh, he got you there...

Weiss: (She glares at you) Grrrr!

Team JNPR takes a seat at the front desk near the window, while Team RWBY sits at the other front desk...Where you are also sitting... Blake sits right next to you, and next to her was Yang, then Weiss, and on the far side was Ruby.

Y(N): (Still reading) ... (Whew, at least Yang isn't sitting next to me.)

You then feel someone poke your shoulder, you look and see Blake staring at your book.

Y(N): (Exhales and then whispers) I'll let you borrow it after I'm done with it...

Blake just simply smiles and turns back towards Mr. Port.

Time-Skip: A Few Moments Later

Port: Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!

Y(N): (Oh, I get it...It's because we are Huntsmen and hunters hunt prey...Wow that was so funny I forgot to laugh...)

Port: Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntresses and Huntsmen! (He gives you a thumbs up) Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!

Random Student: (Stands up and raises his fist) Ayyyy-yep! (Everyone besides you looks at him strangely before he sits down embarrassed)

Port: That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy... (He then proceeds to talk about his life)

Even though you were still reading your book, you still heard everything Port was talking about, and even though it sounded boring you learned some important facts, such as some species of Grimm are actually sensitive to high-pitched sounds such as whistling which was how Port managed to trap his first Beowulf. You then heard Yang and Blake laugh, so you turn and notice Ruby holding a strange picture of Professor Port while blowing a quick raspberry. You then notice Weiss looking quite annoyed.

Port: Ah-heh-hem! In the end, the Beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity, and I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high, celebrated as a hero! (He bows)

Weiss just seems to be getting more and more frustrated at Ruby's antics.

Port: The moral of this story? A true Huntsman must be honorable!

Ruby is balancing an apple on a book with her pencil held only by her finger while making a silly face.

Y(N): (That is actually impressive! Been a while since I've seen a human defy the laws of gravity...Well, in this world...)

Port: A true Huntsman must be dependable!

Ruby has fallen asleep.

Y(N): (I wish I could fall asleep that fast)

Port: A true Huntsman must be strategic, well-educated, and wise!

Ruby is not-so-subtly picking her nose, much to Weiss' building anger.

Port: So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Weiss: (Raises her hand) I do, sir!

You finally finished your book so you set it down and stretched your arm.

Port: Ah, we have two participants, Well then, let's find out! (He points at two cages with glowing red eyes)

Y(N): (When did those get there?) ...

You and Weiss both walk to the front of the class.

Port: For this test, you'll need your battle attire and weapon.

Weiss nods and then walks out to get ready, however, you stay standing.

Port: Won't you need your weapons, Y(N)?

Y(N): In a real battle, the enemy won't give you time to get a weapon.

Port: (Grins) Wise words from a Huntsmen in training. Alright, you shall go first. (He then walks to the first cage and gets ready to open it)

You then hear Team RBY from the stands.

Yang: You got this, "Hot Stuff"!

Blake: Do your best!

Ruby: Show them what the "One Man Team" is capable of!

You look at them with a straight face and give them a thumbs up. Professor Port swings down his weapon and breaks the lock, dropping the cage door and revealing a boar-looking Grimm which immediately charges at you. You however simply front-flip over it and turn around. The Grimm also quickly turns around but stands still, as if it was studying you.

Port: Nice jump! But how will you defeat it without a weapon?

The Grimm then charges at you again, but then you quickly remember what Port was talking about in his lesson, so you started whistling, causing the Grimm to stop in place and start shaking its head in pain!

Port: YES! At last someone was paying attention!

You were currently whistling, trying to figure out if it had a weak spot. You knew you could instantly kill it using a Hakai or a Ki Blast, but you still made that promise to Ozpin about limiting your power...For Now... You then suddenly overheard Ruby...

Ruby: Y(N), there's no armor on its belly, Aim for that!

You quickly gave her a quick nod and ran at the Grimm, grabbing it and instantly punching it using a bit of your Ki, right in its weak spot, killing it instantly!

The moment the Grimm boar fell down dead, you turned around to see everyone in shock. You then see Weiss come in, so you go back and take your seat next to an amazed Team RBY.

Ruby: (Jumps out of her seat) THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! YOU KILLED THAT BOARBATUSK ALL BY YOURSELF WITH NO WEAPON! NOW YOU REALLY HAVE TO TELL ME YOUR SEMBLANCE!

Yang: As expected from the guy who killed a Deathstalker by himself. I am also curious to know about your semblance...

Y(N): I will tell you all in due time...Now is not the time. (Ruby Pouts and Yang just shrugs)

Blake: It was a very impressive fight. I have never seen anyone kill a Grimm without a weapon.

Yang: Now I really want to fight you in a sparring match!

Y(N): (You'll die...) Now let's see how Weiss fares off in her match...

Weiss ready's her weapon as Port is ready to open the next cage.

Yang: (Raises her fist) Go, Weiss!

Blake: (Waving a small flag saying RWBY) Fight well!

Y(N): (Where was she keeping that flag...Never-mind, I don't want to know)

Ruby: Yeah, represent Team RWBY!

Y(N): Don't die!

Weiss: (Lowers her sword and looks at Ruby) Ruby! I'm trying to focus!

Y(N): Never mind, I hope you die...

Port then immediately opens the next cage revealing another Boarbatusk which charges at Weiss. She uses her sword to deflect its attack and rolls to the side, readying herself for its next move.

Port: Ha-ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?

Ruby: Hang in there, Weiss!

Weiss is now speeding towards the oncoming Boarbatusk, sticking her blade straight at its skull until they meet and her sword is trapped in the beast's tusks. Weiss is still hanging on to the hilt and is tossed around as she struggles to get the rapier back.

Port: Bold, new approach. I like it!

Ruby: Come on, Weiss, show it who's boss!

Weiss turns to glare at Ruby, only for the Boarbatusk to turn its head and rip the sword from her grip.

Port: Oh-ho! Now, what will you do without your weapon? I highly doubt you can do what Y(N) did!

Weiss looks up just in time to see the Boarbatusk charge again, rolling out of the way just in time to avoid getting trampled as it crashes into a desk. Weiss rushes at her sword and slides to get it back in her hand.

Ruby: Weiss! Go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-

Weiss: (Turning to Ruby with an annoyed expression) Stop telling me what to do!

You notice Ruby looking hurt and dejected after hearing that.

Y(N): (If the Grimm doesn't kill her, I will.)

Weiss activates one of her blue-white circles and blocks the roll, leaping up into the now-black snowflake symbol and turning it blue again so she can drive the blade into the Boarbatusk's stomach. It squeals and falls silent while Weiss gasps in relief.

Port: Bravo! Bra-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true Huntsman and Huntress-in-training! I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and... stay vigilant! Class dismissed! (He then silently motions for you to follow him)

Y(N): (You walk towards Port but then you stop and take out your book) Hey Blake! (She looks at you and you toss her your book) I want that back by Friday!

Blake: (Smiles and gives you nod) Thank You.

You then notice Weiss storm off while Ruby follows her. You then turn your attention to Professor Port.

Port: (He turns and starts walking) Follow me Y(N), I have something I would like to discuss with you.

You got nothing better to do so you follow him, wondering what he wants to talk to you about.

Time-Skip To Beacon Academy Rooftops

You were currently on a balcony on top of a rooftop while Professor Port was watching the sunset.

Port: I'll be honest... (You turn to him) When Ozpin first spoke of you I had my doubts.

Y(N): (So does everyone who meets me) ....

Port: Well...Everyone had their doubts, especially Glynda!

Y(N): No surprise there.... By the way, what did Ozpin say about me?

Port: Only good things! He said though you seem cold towards others, your words and actions make up for them. Though you seem uncaring, you are always willing to help those in need. Even though you don't seem to care about anyone else, you are always the first one to stand up for the helpless. And even though you seem to lack any kind of training, you are by far the most powerful individual he has ever met, and you proved that today by killing a Grimm without the use of any weapon! It was something I have never seen in all of my years as a Huntsmen!

Y(N): Wow, didn't think Ozpin thought so highly of me.

Port: You should have seen Glynda after he mentioned that! She said a young boy like you with no certified training is not capable of being as powerful as Ozpin claims. Well, I can't wait till you prove her wrong!

Y(N): Oh don't worry, I will! (Not capable, huh? Well, let's see what you have to say when I get to your class.)

Port: Anyways, that's all I wanted to say, I shall see you later. Goodbye Y(N).

Port then leaves while you stay standing looking at the sunset.

Y(N): Well, for all the times I regretted coming here...I am really glad that I'm here now...

You then notice Weiss's aura coming closer to you.

Y(N): (Never mind, I don't want to be here anymore!)

You stay standing as Weiss walks up next to you.

Weiss: (Stern) What are you doing here?!

Y(N): If you're going to keep talking like that, I suggest you leave...(While you still have the chance...)

Weiss: (Crosses her arms) I was just looking for Professor Port!

Y(N): Why? You came to yell at him like you yelled at Ruby? (You look at her)

Weiss: Excuse Me?!

Y(N): Ruby was being a leader and trying to help you against the Grimm back in class, but you consistently ignored her and nearly lost a fight you should have won easily.

Weiss: She shouldn't be the leader, I would have been a much better leader of Team RWBY!

Y(N): If you truly believe that, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought. Ruby will make a good leader, regardless of what you think.

Weiss: (Visibly angered by his statement) How dare you?! A person like you wouldn't know anything about leading!

Y(N): (You quickly turn at her with rage evident in your eyes) You don't know anything about being a leader! A leader is not some temporary role you fill! A leader has to be willing to lead his team constantly through thick and thin! A leader has to be willing to perform at their absolute best! A leader has to be willing to lead his team into battle regardless if they are going to win or lose! (Starting to raise your voice) A leader has to be there for their team, through the wins and the losses! A leader has to constantly encourage their team to stand up against the enemy! A leader has to be there for his team, regardless of their hopeless predicaments! A leader has to be there for his team when they are at their worst! A Leader Has To Be Willing To Die For His Team! So Tell Me This, Weiss Schnee! Are You Willing To Lead Your Team Even When The Odds Are Stacked Against You?! Will You Be Able To Lead Your Team When No One Else Is There For You?!

Weiss backs up in shock as she hears your words, but what shocks her even more is when she sees a single small tear escape your eye...

Y(N): (Calmly and Quietly) Are you willing to be a leader, even when you lose the ones you vowed to protect? Can you even be a leader...(You glance at your hands, remembering a horrible incident) ...When you hold your most dear friend in your hands... Knowing that you failed them...? (You quickly wipe the tear from your eye as Weiss seems to process your words)

Weiss: ...Then...If I can't be a leader... then what can I do?

Y(N): Hone your skills, perfect every technique, and instead of being a leader, be the best teammate you can be. Be there for your leader and for your teammates when push comes to shove. There will be times when Ruby will struggle, so be there for her.

Weiss: (Smiles at your words) Wow, you are really good at talking to people.

Y(N): Yeah, don't get used to it, this was a one-time thing, Ice Queen.

Weiss: Hey!

Y(N): I'm just kidding, anyways, I think you should have that talk with Ruby.

Weiss: (Sighs) Yeah, I think so too. (She starts to leave but turns her head towards you) Thank you, Y(N).

You watch as Weiss leaves and then turn back to the sunset which was quickly setting, you then wonder back to your "Old Team".

Y(N): (Exhales and Sighs) I really miss you guys... (You smile ever so slightly) We had quite the adventure, did we not? ...Heh... You would all be surprised on the way I turned out... (You seem to remember a particular individual from your past) Except for you, Lepe... You always believed in me... Even when I refused to believe in myself... And just like my brother... You saw past the monster... Seeing only the lonely, bitter man who desired to be left alone... I may have been nominated as the leader of our little band, but you were the heart and soul that kept us together... I'll never forget our long talks and the time we shared... And I'll never forget you... May your soul be at peace for all eternity, my dear friend.

You then leave and start walking back to Team RWBY's room, contemplating your dear departed friends.

Time-Skip to Team RWBY's Room

You were currently standing in front of Team RWBY's room and were about to enter, but then you remembered that it was also an all-girls room, so you decided to knock first.

Y(N): (Knocking with a firm fist) Can I come in?

You then hear footsteps and the door opens, revealing Yang in her sleeping clothes.

Yang: Y(N), you're finally back! Come on in! (She steps aside to let you in)

You step in and close the door to see the now redecorated room, with dangerously set up bunk beds... Blake was laying on the bed, reading the book you gave her, while Ruby was using a desk and taking notes while Weiss was actually helping her.

Ruby: (Turns to you and waves) Hey, Y(N)!

Weiss just simply looks at you and smiles politely while Blake just gives you a simple nod.

Yang: Where have you been, Y(N)? We couldn't find you at all after class. We were getting pretty worried. Well, until Weiss came back and told us you were on the roof.

Y(N): You were looking for me?

Yang: Yeah, of course! You may be the only one-man team at Beacon, but you're still our friend and roomie!

Y(N): ...Glad to hear that... Anyways... (You point at the noticeably dangerous set-up bunk beds) Is this the reason you gals were late?

Yang: Y-Yeah... Took a lot longer to set up than we thought. (She scratches the back of her head)

Blake: (Still reading) It is convenient.

Ruby: AND IT LOOKS COOL!!!

Weiss: Well, at least it actually works.

Y(N): Your first mission as a team...(You give a thumbs up)...Accomplished! (You smile kindly)

Yang: You know, you look a lot cuter when you smile~

Y(N): (You stop smiling) Then I'm never smiling again.

Yang: (Gives you a side hug) Oh, come on, I'm just messing with you...! (She then whispers in your ear) Weiss mentioned you talked to her... Thank you for stepping up for my sister. (She lets go)

Y(N): Don't get used to it, I'm not exactly what you call a "Team-Player".

Yang: (Smirks) Aw, don't be such a downer. I believe that anything is possible when you work together!

Suddenly a long-forgotten memory was awakened from the former Omni-King.... And it wasn't a pleasant one...

Y(N): ("Work Together"?) ....

Sudden Flashback

Past Y(N): He's too powerful, get the rest of the team and get out of here!

???: We can't just leave you here!

Past Y(N): I can distract him long enough while you and the rest escape! I am the only one powerful enough to fight him! I'll do what I can, just go and don't look back!

???: NO! We're a team! Anything is possible when you work together! I've told you that so many times by now and you still can't grasp its concept! That's why I'm not leaving you, NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Past Y(N): (Smirks) You really aren't going to listen to me, are you? You do know I'm the leader, right?

???: Heh, I never really listened to you anyway, and I'm not going to start now!

Flashback End

You were currently spaced out remembering the last mission you had with your "Old Team" until Yang managed to wake you up from your daydream.

Yang: (Yelling) ...Y(N)...Y(N)...Y(N)!!!

You are quickly knocked back to your senses, and you notice all of Team RWBY close to you with seemingly worried expressions.

Y(N): Huh? When did you all get here?

Weiss: When you froze up like a statue, you dolt!

Blake: Are you all right? You suddenly spaced out for about two minutes!

Ruby: Yeah, we thought you fell asleep or something!

Y(N): I wasn't sleeping... I just remembered something...

Yang: ...What exactly did you remember?

Y(N): ...It's not important... Do not be concerned about my well-being, I am perfectly fine.

Yang: If it wasn't important, you would not have frozen up like that.

Y(N): Why does it matter?

Ruby: We're just concerned, you're our friend, and we care about you.

Y(N): Trust me... The less you care and worry about me, the better it will be for all of you... (You then walk to the middle of the room) I'll see all of you in the morning. (You close your eyes and start meditating)

Team RWBY look down as they reflect on your words, they then decide to go to sleep, thinking about what could have caused you to be lost in thought. They decided to wait until you were ready to talk with them.

Y(N) wanted to open up to them and talk about his past, but he was afraid of what they would say to him. Many believe that Y(N) was a hero, but Ozpin believes that Y(N) was more than a hero, he was someone everyone could look up to, someone who would always face evil no matter what. Y(N) met many people who believed in him and relied on him to fight against the forces of evil.

Y(N) spent many years protecting others, protecting the Multiverse from unforeseeable threats...

But what no one knew...was what Y(N) has spent millenniums trying to hide in his dark past...

A Long Time Ago...Before Ozpin and Salem...Before even the Gods Of Destruction and their Angels...

The Former Omni-King...

Y(N)...

Was once...

Pure Evil!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
1.1K 74 19
The dwelling monsters of Remnant, Grimm. Those who hunt grimm are called "Hunters". Diego Coronatus is a 17y old boy from Atlas who decided to attend...
9.1K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
24.4K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...