Waste It On Me «Meanie Fanfic»

By endlessgalaxyyy

How come that a guy likes a guy? Weird right? Well that's how Kim Mingyu love life goes. He likes guy and tha... More

✓Waste it on me✓
WARNING
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
EPILOGUE
important note

Authors note

720 13 0
By endlessgalaxyyy

Yowww wassup?! The osom Author are talking carat!! Now. I made this chapter to clear everything. Plz read this!

*Slamming the table 4 times*

Ehem! Since, SEVENTEEN fanfics are only my English book story I'm really nervous about my grammars. Hey co-vacuum cleaners, since the rest of my readers (if I have) are influent in English I want you guys to message me for a little talk about my grammars about my story. Pls sorry for the lame story I have. Sorry for the wrong grammar and usage of word. Not everybody are perfect, they do mistakes too. So about that grammar thingy I am very sorry if you're going to read my story with a wrong grammar, I am doing my best to improve in English so bear with me. If you read something about my story that are a wrong grammar pls do inform me by massaging me here on watty. And pls Don't laugh or judge this. It's really hard to make stories especially that I'm a student and having a bunch of assignments, projects reports etc... I'm not a perfect person so pls I'm sorry. That's all tengkyu!

*Seungkwan gets a confetti and throw it in the air*

And See you again- Yah Hoshi give me back the camera!

*Chase Hoshi to get the camera, and finally I chase him*

Ehem! So again tengkyu for reading and putting time to read this! I hope we can get a long! That's all! Tengkyu!

*Turn off the video*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 160 10
"You're stuck here with me forever"..
10.3K 537 27
Lee Jihoon, a famous author of murder mystery and sci- fi genre suddenly got pointed out for the lack of romance in his book. Though he said he'd pre...
296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...