The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 3:The First Step

19.2K 224 505
By DavidBornAgain

Outside The Ballroom

As the sun rose above the horizon, Y(N) was still in his meditating state and thinking deeply about what the future holds in store for him. This was the first time in a very long time that Y(N) stayed in one place. After passing on the title of Omni-King to Zeno, he explored many universes hoping to find a good fight to satisfy his passion for fighting, but no one could satisfy his thirst for battle, so he always left as quickly as he arrived. However this time was different, he met a few new humans and even a faunas yet he was still cautious about using his powers, he knew that the longer he stayed the more he would start caring for the mortals...And with caring, comes a need to protect. If he truly did start to care for them, he knew he would only be hurt in the end, and as much as Y(N) hated to admit he was afraid of losing more people that he cared about. He knows that one day, he will outlive all of them...their lives are short compared to his. Yet for the first time since meeting Ruby, Yang, Jaune, Blake, and even Weiss, he doesn't feel lonely... Perhaps what he was missing was "Friends", people he can talk to and listen to. Perhaps they will be the ones to change his cold heart. But for now, he remains the same...

Y(N): (Opens his eyes and stops meditating) The sun is slowly rising over the horizon, I better get back to the ballroom before anyone realizes I was gone. (Quickly teleport's to the ballroom)

Y(N) teleported back to the ballroom just in time, and thankfully no one noticed him appearing out of thin air. If they did...Well Y(N) would have a hard time explaining to Ozpin why his students were missing... All of a sudden you heard someone yelling. You turn to the sound and see a ginger-haired girl screaming loudly enough to wake everyone up.

Ginger: WAKE UP, LAZY BUTT! It's Morning, It's Morning, It's Morning!!! 

She was apparently yelling at some boy with black hair and pink eyes, he also seemed to have pink strands in his hair. They both seemed like polar opposites, one being extremely agitated, while the other was relativity calm.

The ginger's yelling was apparently causing the rest of the other students to wake up, so you took that as your cue to leave and find some food.

Time-Skip To The Cafeteria: Your POV

You managed to get a simple meal of 15 eggs and 20 pieces of bacon...You then found a seat at an empty table.

Y(N): Finally, some good freaking food... (You started quickly eating your eggs in peace but not before two familiar faces approached the empty table)

Yang: Good Morning, Y(N). (She smiles and sits beside me while putting down a tray of hash-browns and two eggs)

Ruby: (Joins and sits next to her sister, she then waves at me) Good Morning! (She then notices my unusually large breakfast) Are you really going to eat all that? (She points at my food)

Y(N): .... (I don't answer her, I just quickly eat all the eggs and bacon before anyone can say a word)

Y(N): (I put my plate down and see Ruby and Yang looking at me in Awe) What?

Yang: (Amazed) How can you eat all of that and not even look remotely overweight?!

Ruby: I don't think you even chewed your food....

Y(N): I train a lot....

Yang: What?! What kind of training do you do that allows you to look fit and allows you to eat a lot?!

Y(N): .... (Has a flashback to training)

Flashback: Y(N) is currently training in the Room of Spirit and Time practicing his techniques until he decides to transform into Super Sayian 3 causing the entire room to explode in a matter of seconds... And that was the last time Y(N) used the Room Of Spirit and Time...

Back To The Present

Y(N): ...I just do simple Weight Workouts... (I then stand up) I'll see you guys later, I'm going to go get my weapons...(You start walking away)

Ruby/Yang: Alright, See You Soon! (They both wave goodbye)

Small Time-Skip To The Lockers: Y(N) POV

I was inside the locker room currently taking out my duel swords and putting them on my back, oh how I wish I could just use my Ki blade... I then notice Ruby and Yang also readying themselves...seems they can eat fast too.

Yang: (To Ruby) You seem awfully chipper this morning!

Ruby: (Pulls out Crescent Rose) Yep! No more awkward small talk and "Getting-To-Know You" stuff. Today I let my sweetheart do the talking. (She pets her Scythe)

Yang: Well, but remember, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together.

Ruby: (Sighs) You sound just like Dad... Okay, first of all, What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And also: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink Milk!

Y(N): (What kind of logic is that?!)

Yang: Yeah...But what about when we form teams?

Y(N): (TEAMS?! NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FORMING TEAMS!!!)

Ruby: ...Umm...I don't know... I'll just be on your team or Y(N)'s...

Y(N): (Huh?) ....

Yang: Or maybe you should try being on someone else's team?

Ruby: My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me?

Yang: What? No! I just thought...maybe it would help you...break out of your shell!

Ruby: What?! I don't need to break out of my shell! That's absolutely-

Jaune: Ridiculous!

You notice Jaune pass Ruby and Yang while looking at a map. Seems he can't find his locker...

Jaune: (Irritated) There's no way I put my gear in locker 626! Why does this have to happen today of All Days?! (He then notices me minding my own business) Hey Y(N)...

Y(N): Hello... (Please don't ask me to help you)

Jaune: Can you help me? I seem to have misplaced my gear...

Y(N): (Sighs)...Okay... Do you happen to remember the-

Suddenly, Weiss and a Red Haired girl passed both you and Jaune. And Jaune seems to be staring at Weiss...While you stared at the girl with the red hair...

Weiss: So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known, individual such as yourself!

Pyrrha: I'm not quite sure... I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.

Y(N): (That's a strange analogy...)

Weiss: Well... I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together.

Pyrrha: Well, that sounds grand.

Weiss: Great!

I then notice Jaune come between Weiss and Pyrrha...Great, this isn't going to end well...

Jaune: You know what else is great? Me! Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you.

Weiss: Who are you?! (She then notices me walk up next to Jaune) You again?!

Pyrrha: (Smiles) Nice to meet you, Jaune, and...? (She looks at me)

Y(N): ...Y(N)...

Pyrrha: (She gives you a polite smile) Nice to meet you, Y(N).

Jaune completely ignored Pyrrha and continued talking to Weiss.

Jaune: (He slightly poses) So, Weiss, couldn't help but overhear that you're looking for a team.

Weiss: Oh, you've got to be kidding me!

Y(N): .... (The Ice Queen is the last person I would want to be on a team with and that is saying a lot.)

Jaune: No need to be embarrassed! I was thinking you and me would make a good team. What do you say?

Pyrrha: Actually, I think the teams are compromised of four students each, so...

Jaune: You don't say? (He turns to Pyrrha) Well, hot stuff, play your cards right and maybe you could join up on the winning team. (He points to himself and surprisingly me)

Weiss then steps in between both Jaune and Pyrrha, seemingly annoyed at the current conversation.

Weiss: Jaune and Y(N), is it? (I nod) Do you have any idea who this is?

Jaune: Not in the slightest, snow angel.

Y(N): I'm on the same page...

Weiss: This is Pyrrha!

Y(N): We know her name, we heard you say it like two minutes ago... (Jaune nods)

Pyrrha: Hello again!

Weiss: Pyrrha graduated top of her class in Sanctum!

Y(N)/Jaune: Never heard of it...

Weiss: She's won the Mistral Region Tournament four years in a row!

Jaune: The what?

Y(N): Is that some kind of tennis competition?

Weiss: She's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes Box!

Jaune: (Gasps) That's You?!

Y(N): I still don't know what that is...

Weiss: (To me) Have you been living under a rock?!

Y(N): (Lady, I'm not even from this Universe!) ....

Weiss: So after hearing all of this, do you both really think you're in a position to ask her to be on your team?!

Y(N): .... (You're lucky that I haven't decided to erase your very existence yet.)

Jaune: (Looks down) I guess not...Sorry...

Pyrrha: (To Jaune) Actually Jaune, I think you'd make a great leader!

Jaune: (Immediantly looks back up) D'oh, stop it.

Y(N): I also believe you have the makings of a true leader...( I then start walking away hoping to get to the initiation as early as possible)

Weiss: Seriously, please stop it. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged!

Jaune: Sounds like Pyrrha and Y(N) are on board for Team Jaune. Spots are filling up quickly! Maybe I could pull some strings and find a place for you. What do ya say?

Weiss: Alright that's a little too close! Pyrrha, a little help, please?!

Pyrrha then throws her weapon clipping Jaune and sending him flying backward, right toward Y(N)...

Y(N): .... (I suddenly sense Jaune's aura coming closer and realize that a spear pinning him is coming towards me, so I quickly turn around and catch the spear)

Y(N) also managed to catch Jaune with his other hand before he smashed into a locker, he then sets Jaune down and walked toward Weiss and Pyrrha carrying the spear while he has a very unamused expression on his face.

Pyrrah: (Quickly bows her head) I'm s-sorry! I didn't see you there, please forgive me! (She continues bowing her head)

Y(N) hands the spear back to Pyrrah with an unsettling glare. He then says something she will never forget...

Y(N): (Aggressive but Quiet) Try that again, and I'll have a hard time making your death look like an accident!

Pyrrha and Weiss look in shock at Y(N) who just casually walks back to Jaune.

Pyrrha: I really am sorry! (You hear from behind you)

Y(N): (Well at least she sounds genuine...If this was a thousand years ago I would have killed her on the spot and then would have proceeded to kill all witnesses...Thankfully I'm not like that anymore...Hopefully...)

An announcement is then played on the intercom system and you hear Glynda's voice.

Glynda: (Intercom) Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation! I repeat, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately!

Ruby and Yang then see me and Jaune by our lonesome, deciding to approach us. And Ruby looks a little too excited to see me.

Ruby: (Amazed) WOOOAH, YOU CAUGHT THAT SPEAR LIKE IT WAS NOTHING, THAT WAS SO COOL!!!

Yang: It was definitely impressive. (Looks at Jaune) Having some trouble there lady-killer?

I then notice Jaune is still sitting on the ground probably still trying to realize what happened and what he did wrong.

Jaune: I don't understand, my dad says all women look for is confidence...(Exhales) Where did I go wrong?

Ruby then helps Jaune stand up.

Yang: "Snow Angel" probably wasn't the best start.

Y(N): You shouldn't have talked to them in the first place...

Time-Skip To Beacon Cliff: Y(N) POV

I am currently standing at Beacon Cliff with several other students, who were currently overlooking the forest below us.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "Teams". Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates...today!

Ruby: What?! Oh No!

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well.

As soon as he said that, I see Ozpin giving me a smug look...That Bastard...Ruby then started panicking.

Ozpin: That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years.

Ruby: WHAT?!

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the Northern End of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... Or you will die.

I heard Jaune laugh nervously, we shall see if the Arc family is as formidable as it once was...

Ozpin: You will be monitored "Closely" (He looks at me for a second) and graded through the duration of the initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several "Relics". Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. Are there any questions?

Jaune: (Raises his hand) Yeah, Um, Sir?

Ozpin: (Ignores Jaune) Good! Now, take your positions!

Everyone then gets into a stance, well besides me and Jaune. Then the students slowly get catapulted into that air.

Jaune: Uhh, Sir, I got a question...So this landing thing? Are you like dropping us off or something?

Ozpin: No, you will be falling...

Jaune: Oh, Uh, I see... So do you give us parachutes or something?

Ozpin: No, you will be using your own "Landing Strategy"

I then notice Yang staring at me, and the moment I look at her, she winks, puts on sunglasses, and then is launched into the air...

Y(N): ....

I then notice Ruby smile and wave at me.

Ruby: Good Luck! (She is then suddenly launched as well)

Jaune: So what exactly is a "Landing Strateg-?

He didn't get to finish his sentence as he was abruptly launched into the air.

Ozpin: (Looks at me and then proceeds to give me a thumbs up) Good Luck Y(N).

Y(N): .... (I am then launched as well) Finally, the time for talking is done...Now, let us see how strong these "Monsters" have gotten over the years.

The students and Y(N) have been launched into the Emerald Forest. The time for fighting has come. Will Y(N) find a team? Will he conceal his powers and rely more on his skill? Find out next time on "The All-Powerful Omni Saiyan In RWBY"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
9.2K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...