Twice x Reader One-shots

Da Vorrentis

A bunch of random one shots featuring our favorite K-pop group Twice; some from my imagination, some from req... Altro

Reader x Dahyun - One Wish
Reader x Jihyo - What's the point? (Part 1)
M/ F Reader x Chaeyoung - That Definitely Surprised Me
M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time
M/F Reader x Nayeon - Hurt Again And Again
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 1)
Reader x Mina - Player 2
Reader x Sana - Accidents
Reader x Dahyun - Lessons
M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)
Reader x J Line (Momo, Sana, Mina) - You Didn't Mind.
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 2)
Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are
M/F Reader x Jeongyeon - Blackout
M/F Reader x Momo - It Was For Her
Reader x Nayeon - Crazy In Love
Reader x Tzuyu - Gone
Male Reader x Mina - It Was You All Along
Reader x Momo - Payment
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 2)
Reader x Dahyun - Helping Hand
Reader x Jeongyeon - The Old Self
Reader x Mina - Paid Off
Tzuyu x Sana - Never Forget
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 3)
Reader x Mina - Change
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 1)
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - Dense
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 2)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 3)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Sana - Together
Fem Reader x Nayeon - Move On (MATURE)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 2)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Valentine's Day
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu -Something Worth Fighting For (Part 3)
Reader x Jeongyeon - My Angel
Q&A and 500 Followers!
Male Reader x Momo - Stood Up
Reader x Sana - Sick Day
F/M Reader x Chaeyoung - Brave Enough
Mina x Tzuyu - Check Up
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3
A Thousand
Happy Valentine's Day (Very Short OneShot)
M/F Reader x Jihyo - Secret Admirer
Male Reader x Nayeon - The Usual
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 4
Male Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 1)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (FINAL)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - A Day Of Fun~
Twice pics
Male Reader X Mina - Blind Love (PART 1)
M Reader x Dahyun - Therapy Sessions (PART 1)
Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)
Concert Pics
Reader x Jeongyeon - I'm Not Over You (Part 1)

Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 2)

11.3K 246 398
Da Vorrentis

WORD COUNT: 15845 words.

SORRY FOR LONG WAIT, PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME :'(

ENJOY!

========================================================

It's been an hour since you both discussed Dahyun's past and your plans.

You and Dahyun were on her couch talking about your time in the states. 

Dahyun already presented her past and you didn't want her to go back to it. You both didn't talk about the huge plan for her and (CN) since you asked if you both can discuss over breakfast tomorrow about it.

You'd had to make plans and gather information as she Dahyun agreed to it quickly and you both smiled at their plans.

It was like this for an hour and Dahyun mentioned that 2yeon couple should be here soon.

Just then...

SQUEAK

"Dahyun we're back. Sorry, we had to-" 

Nayeon stopped talking as she saw you and her on the couch.

"Uhh?" Nayeon looked confused as Jeongyeon entered the room.

"What's u-ohh?" They both looked to you as you smiled at them and stood up. "S-sorry Dahyun, we didn't mean...to interrupt." Jeongyeon spoke up as Dahyun waved it off.

"Nayeon! Jeong! It's good to see you again." You walked towards them, but they took a step back with puzzled looks as you stop.

"Aww~ I'm hurt. You don't remember me?" You spoke up as you smiled at them.

"Remember?" They both spoke as Dahyun stifled a laugh as you rolled your eyes.

"It's me, (YN) (LN)." You pointed at yourself as both sets of eyes widened their eyes and stared at you.

"(Y-(YN)?...(YN)!" Nayeon sprinted to you as she hugged you tightly as you hugged back. "Oh god, it's so great to see you again!" She explained in your torso as you laughed at her act. Once Nayeon had enough of her time, you looked up to see Jeongyeon walking towards you as she hugged as well as you returned the action.

"It's great to see you (YN). We both missed you." She whispered as you frowned slightly, but smiled quickly. 

"I miss you both too. A lot." You spoke up for Nayeon to hear as well. Nayeon then jumped into you two again as she needed to hug you once more as you brought an arm out and around her too.

Dahyun was sitting and smiling at the sight...it's like the old days.

------------------------------------------------

Three hours passed.

The first thirty minutes were spent talking about the plan with Dahyun...shock was an understatement to 2yeon couple as they were surprised at what you two were planning. Moving, living together, working at your place...

But once their shock passed, happiness and appreciation took over as they let it sink in. You didn't explain much since you hadn't planned just yet, but you promised you'd figure plans out overnight.

But the four changed the conversation quickly.

The rest of the two and a half hours of talk, laughs, catching up and remembering. Nayeon even ordered pizza as you all ate and chatted.

It was two hours of nonstop fun for the four.

Until...

Yawn...

You three looked to Dahyun as she yawned loudly.

"Go sleep Dahyun." You advised her as she shook her head.

"No, no I'm g-yawn-ood." She yawned once more as you chuckled.

"Dahyun just go." Nayeon spoke up. "It's getting late anyway."

"No, I want to stay and talk more..." Her tone was groggy as the three chuckled at her.

"Tomorrow morning we'll talk okay?" You said as she looked to you. "I'll be here early." She stared a bit before nodding.

"Okay..." She then stood up as she looked to you. "Really early?" You nodded. "Okay...goodnight (YN)...and thank you." You nodded as she waved goodbyes to Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

She went further down the hall as she turned around to see you looking at her as she smiled and went into her room.

You three heard the door close.

"Well...I guess I should go too." You sighed as you were about to stand-

"You know you could stay. We don't mind." Jeongyeon asked as you shook your head.

"Thank you but I need to talk to my dad about her, face to face preferably."

"Now?"

"Yeah, I'm only staying for a couple of days more."

"And you can't stay more?" Nayeon asked as you shook your head.

"I was lucky enough to even come here in the first place." You explained as they both nodded.

"So...a job is not guaranteed?" Jeongyeon asked you nodded.

"No, it is. I check and hire my staff personally. I just need to work with dad on this, but I know he'll agree." You pointed out as Nayeon laughed a bit.

"Damn (YN)...six years really does a number on you huh. I mean CEO, in charge of your own building and so young too."

You frowned as Nayeon did as well.

"Sorry, it's just...I still can't believe it. Years of her just..."

"Sad huh." You looked to Jeongyeon as you nodded. "(YN) we honestly wanted to inform you, but Dahyun she...she didn't want to let you know." She added as you shook your head.

"I know...she told me that it wasn't my issue." You filled in as they nodded.

"Well, that and...she said that she didn't want you to see her like this. She said that if...that asshole and her parents reacted like this. She didn't want to think what you think...and she didn't want to find out either. She said it would kill her if you were like them." Your jaw fell slightly...she didn't tell you this.

"Of course we tried to argue, but she breaks down every time she hears your name and...and we dropped the conversation altogether. We're so sorry." Nayeon spoke up as you shook your head.

You sighed as you heart ached as you looked down.

"It's not your fault. I should have been more in contact with her." You groaned.

"I'm sure she would have lied to you (YN). As we said, she didn't want you to know. Heck, we didn't know either, until she called us." Jeongyeon reasoned as you shook your head. "Imagine our surprise when she called and our bigger shock when she was carrying (CN)."

"Still, had I known her situation..."

"Well now you're helping her (YN) and that's all that matters," Nayeon spoke up as you nodded.

"Yeah...and thank you two for helping her." You lifted your head as they both gave small smiles.

"It's no worries (YN), we're glad to help her. It's a great thing that you're going to give her a fresh new life too, but you sure you're okay with this?" Jeongyeon spoke up as you nodded.

"Definitely. She needs this Jeong."

"Yeah she does...we're going to miss her though," Nayeon told you. "But she's better off with you. I mean to work at a well-known company not to mention with and to live with your best friend...that's a dream right there." Nayeon smiled and looked to Jeongyeon who blushed and looked down. "And I'm sure you'll take great care of her and (CN) (YN). Dahyun's lucky for this. New home, job and you." You smiled and nodded.

.

.

.

"So...do you still..." Nayeon made a heart symbol as she pointed approximately where Dahyun's room was.

You nodded as both girls smiled wide.

"You going to tell her?" Nayeon whispered as you shook her head.

"Now isn't the time Nay. For now at least. I want to focus on this issue right now." You explained as Nayeon nodded.

"Of course. And like I said years ago (YN). You two would be the perfect couple." Nayeon spoke up as you looked down with red. "It just sucks how that asshole ruined everything for you and her."

"Yeah...well...what's done is done and he's...gone. Thank you two for helping her."

"Hey, we should be thanking you (YN)."

"Well nothing is set yet, but Dahyun seems to want to go...hopefully (CN) would too."

"I'm sure s/he'll love it there (YN)...speaking of whom, you okay helping with her/him too?"

"Yeah, no worries. It'll be...something at first, but I'll make it work." They both smiled. "Well...I got to talk to dad about this." You stood up as they both stood up as they hugged you for goodbyes. "It sucks that you're leaving already (YN). We could have bonded more." Jeongyeon spoke up.

"Well there's tomorrow, after Dahyun and I speak a bit about this." You spoke as the three headed towards the entrance.

Nayeon opened the door as you thanked her on the way out and looked back.

"So?" Nayeon asked as you chuckled and nodded.

"Oh and you both can come to visit anytime or call me for whatever you need. I owe you that and more."

"We don't want to impose (YN)." Jeongyeon stated as you shook your head.

"No, I'm serious you two, whatever you two want, I'll figure a way out to get it."

"Money talks huh?" Nayeon spoke as you grinned.

"Well it helps." The three just chuckled.

"We'll take that offer then," Nayeon spoke as Jeongyeon nodded, "alright then we'll see you tomorrow (YN). You got our numbers. You better call every day now." Nayeon spoke loudly as you nodded.

"Yeah, I'm not breaking that promise again." You waved them off as they closed the door behind you.

"Well...today was something." Jeongyeon spoke up as Nayeon nodded as they both went to their room.

=====================================================

You were walking down the corridor towards your hotel room.

You were in a state of slight panic.

You thought about what to say along the way as you drove here. Sure you'd figured your dad might let Dahyun join...but he wasn't any pushover either.

You swiped the card on the lock as the green light appeared and you stepped in.

"Hey." You spoke up as you closed the door.

"Hey (YN)." You walked a bit further to see your dad lying on the bed with his phone. "How was it?"

"Great...just great." You recalled the past few hours.

"Well that's good." He said looking at his phone. You then went to your bed as you sat on the side and looked to him.

"You remember Dahyun right dad?"

"Of course. How is she by the way?" You looked to him...so he doesn't know...good, you figured he was keeping her in the dark from you.

"She's...in a bad spot dad." You spoke up as you swallowed your nervousness. He looked to you as he turned his phone off and sat on the edge of his bed.

"What's wrong?" You played with your hands as you took a deep breath. Your body settled on the soft mattress as you looked to him.

"Pretty much her life..." You spoke up as his lips parted.

"Oh...is it private or..."

You shook your head.

"Mind if I explain?" He nodded as you took a deep breath.

"So...today I met her at the mall and..."

-------------------------------------------

You told him everything...everything.

Not a single detail left out.

He listened to you as you told it to him like an epic tale.

All he did was sat there and nodded. At some points, his eyebrows rose and eyelids slightly went upwards as well, but that's about it.

"...and...we said goodbyes and...that's it..." You finished your long story as you took a breather at the end.

You looked towards dad, who was looking downwards, thinking about what you said.

"So...you promised her a job? And to live with you? And to take care of (CN)?" You nodded at all three. "Oh god (YN)..."

"...I-I know it sounds massive, but she needs this dad."

He rubbed his forehead a bit before looking to you.

"(YN) you can't just give out jobs like that...best friend or not. Now I don't care if she lives with you, that's on you, but (YN) you can't say 'I got a job for you' and expect one to instantly come to her."

"It's just one job dad? Why is it-"

"This is nepotism, favoritism and just taking advantage of your position. It's frowned upon in businesses (YN)." He semi-yelled at you as leaned back a bit.

"I'm not just feeling bad for her dad, I know Dahyun can do well." You argued back.

"Can she even speak English?"

"Yes she-"

"What are her organization skills? Communication? (YN) she doesn't even have a degree." He gave reasons as you stayed silent as your dad shook his head.

"Just because you know her so well, doesn't mean you give her a job on the spot (YN). Our business has gained the best around and about...I'm sorry (YN), but this can't happen."

Your heart sank.

"N-no dad please...I-I just thought maybe something in-"

"(YN)." He took a deep breath "I know she's in a tough spot (YN), but-"

"Dad it's my company too. I own my branch and I'm saying right now that she's perfect for the company."

"Well if she's so perfect, then let her work somewhere else (YN)."

"I already promised her this dad."

"Then you're just going to have to break-"

"NO!" You stood up as your dad stayed sitting.

"..."

"Four years she was fighting not just for her, but for her son/daughter...four years of tireless work and heart ships and separation..." You gripped your hands as your dad stared at you.

"She needs this dad...I know she may not be the most qualified that you want...the perfect worker that you want...but I know...I know she can do just fine under my supervision."

.

.

.

.

.

You sighed.

"I know she could just work at some fast-food restaurant or somewhere else, but...I should have been here to help her...I was here getting the best education and life...and she's over here fighting daily for her and (CN)." You blinked as tears started to form. "She didn't have anyone, not even her parents...she didn't have me and I was her best friend dad."

"..."

"I want-need to give her the best life that she and (CN) can get...I don't want her to feel like she has to throw her body and spirit away each day. I want to her to live in the best place, give her a great job and give them the best future that she and (CN) can have." You grasped your hand as you talked and your dad looked to you in...something.

He didn't seem angry or happy, just curious.

"(YN)...(CN) isn't even yours."

You sat back down.

"I-I know s/he isn't even mine...I know Dahyun and I just reacquainted...and I know that she's not as qualified as most, if not all the staff...but I can't leave her. I can't. Not again..."

"..."

"Dahyun can give it her all and more and everything she has to do...I know she can dad. She's been doing it each day for the past four years."

You stared at your dad as a tear went down.

.

.

.

.

.

He then stood up.

"You know (YN), I expect you to make choices for this company. Major choices. And when you take over, those choices will make or break the company."

You eyed him as he walked towards you.

"The two years you've spent at your branch...you've done very well. Extremely well. Everyone loves you there and you're making progress on sales and management. I'll admit, it was a big decision at first, but it paid off."

You still eyed him in confusion as to what he was getting at.

"Tell me...who's your personal reception right now? Chaeyoung right?"

"Y-yeah."

"Hmm...how is her work performance?"

You were confused.

"Uhh...Very organized, efficient, and on-time sir. She handles my meetings, calls and notes well."

"Very good...do you think she deserves a promotion?"

You were taken aback.

"...T-to what exactly?"

"Well, your branch is growing and you're going to need an administrative assistant in your building. So far I had my guy helping you out, but I'll need him back full time in mine, so that means you're going to need one soon."

"I-I don't-

"It's the same hours and work, but a bit more responsibilities than a reception...plus she gets a pay raise. And she gets to stays there too and get her own office and such, but she won't be your reception if she accepts...and if she does...that means you'll have to find a new one..."

Your eyes widened.

"..."

"Listen (YN). I trust you. I really do and if you really think Dahyun is capable...then go ahead and get her."

You gasped as your jaw fell slightly.

"...B-but you-"

"I'm upset yeah, it's just the way she's getting the job is upsetting me. I don't like taking shortcuts (YN) and for her to get it just like this...well it's pretty disappointing of you." Your shoulders fell as he then grasped your shoulders as you looked to him with a soft smile, "But in the end...it's true what you said. It's your branch and it's your decision on how to run things. And like I said, you'll be making choices on your own soon."

You felt your body soaring as you weren't going to cry in front of your dad...it wasn't working.

"Dad...sniff...I..." He tightened his hold on your shoulder.

"I just want you to be a great owner (YN)...and if your staff hears of this...it's going to create a judgment on you." You nodded your head slowly. "I know Dahyun as well...she's a great girl and I'm sure she'll fit in just fine. Just don't let anyone know about how she got in all right?" You nodded. "Good. Okay."

"S-so..."

"If Chaeyoung accepts, then tell Dahyun she can work with you...as your personal reception."

You laughed in silent disbelief as you nodded while tears fell.

Your dad saw your face contort, as he knew what you were going through; doing something big for your love...it was like him with his wife.

"I'm sorry for the words-" He was cut off as you lunged into him.

"Thank you...thank you dad..." You stifled in his shirt as he smiled and hugged back.

"No worries." He patted your back as he knew you had feelings for the girl. He then let go of you as your eyes were still glossy, but your tears no more.

"I'll contact Chaeyoung right now...I'm sure she'll agree." You took your phone out-

"Hold up (YN)." He spoke up as you held your phone already. "Let's talk about this kid first...you're really going to help her with him/her? I mean education, living...you're serious?"

You nodded.

"It's not going to be easy (YN). I can assure you."

"Nothing is dad." You looked to him as he chuckled and grinned. "don't worry dad, I know what I'm getting into."

"Well...you are an adult now...I can't argue on you on that or the fact that Dahyun will be staying with you too. I just want to make sure your 100% on this."

"I am."

You dad saw your eyes and studied them. They were no longer anguish or teary...but a determination behind them.

'He's growing up...'

"So...she's coming with us then?"

"Yeah, well maybe." He looked at you.

"Maybe?"

"Well we're going to talk about details tomorrow and I'll buy her and (CN) a ticket out of here, and if there's no space, then I'll wait for the next plane out with her while you leave. I know I might get more days off, but I-"

Your dad nodded.

"It's okay...if that's what you need to do." You nodded. "(YN), just know that Mom and I are here to talk to if you need anything. After all, we raised an excellent child" He spoke up as you chuckled and nodded...then he went towards the door.

"Where are you going?" You looked at his back as he opened the door.

"Going to get a drink in the lobby and giving you some time to talk with Ms. Son." He said as you nodded.

"Wait, dad." He stopped and looked at you. "Thank you."

He smiled as he nodded and closed the door behind him.

As he walked down the hall, your dad took his phone out as he called someone.

"...Hey honey...I'm doing well, I'm just calling to say I love you...hehe, no nothing's wrong, just it's been a while since I heard from you...it's okay, I love you too...do you have a minute...then tell me your day..."

Your dad called mom as hearing you about Dahyun wanted to call his wife and talk with her...it has been a while.

==================================================

THE NEXT MORNING

It was a go.

After your call with Chaeyoung, she questioned it at first, but you answered each one assuring her that there was no negative, just more work and of course more pay.

 You told her to give it time and after a week, if she didn't like it, she can return to the job...something you wish you hadn't say, but you needed to make it more positive for her to accept then just saying "you have to do this".

She said she'd call back to which you didn't mind.

After thinking about it for half an hour, she called back...and accepted, though she said she'd miss being near you.

You promised that you'd say hi to her every morning on your way up as you head up...she accepted that promise and that you'll both speak more in detail when you return.

After hanging up, you released a breath of stressed air...your reception seat was going to be empty, but not for long.

And now to tell Dahyun where she's going to be working.

This morning you picked up Dahyun alone.

You asked Dahyun if you two can be alone for this and she agreed to do so seeing as how this was an important discussion. Jeongyeon had a day off and Nayeon was at work so she opted to take care of (CN).

You were at this fancy breakfast restaurant that you searched the best around and here you were.

Dahyun seemed a bit hesitant coming in here, but you assured that you'd paid for her. She, of course, fought back, but in the end, you won as Dahyun let it be.

You two were seated and after you both ordered, you were ready to discuss with her.

"So I'd say we're to start." She nodded. "Okay Dahyun...at my building, we like to welcome any and at personal who of course are diligent, puts their work in and brings something to the table." Dahyun nodded. "And after thinking about it last night, I have something for you."

"Great. Let's hear it." Dahyun seemed chipper and you smiled at her behavior.

"Now I hope this isn't an inconvenience or insult to you, but I'm in need of a new reception."

You studied her as she nodded. No frown or disappointment so that's good.

"Oh okay...so like those who take calls and meetings by the entrance?" Dahyun asked as you nodded.

"Exactly, only you wouldn't be at the entrance. You'd be...uh...my personal reception." You spread your hands.

Dahyun was taken aback.

"Y-your personal...so...I'm going to be taking your calls and meetings?"

"And a bit more, but yeah pretty much." You placed your hands down and nodded as she laughed a bit.

"And here's your drinks." The waitress came up as you two thanked her as she left.

"You're serious?" She asked.

Your smile slightly fell.

"I'm sorry, it's the best I could-"

She waved her hands at you.

"Oh no no (YN), no I don't mean it like that. I'm fine with it really. It's just...to be your assistant. So we're going to work close then?"

"Very." You responded as Dahyun smiled.

"Then I think it's great." She said propping her head on her hands as you smiled.

"Great then, then we'll-"

"First I got to ask...and tell me (YN), did you just randomly made this 'reception' job for me?" You waved your hand and shook your head.

"Oh no, the person who was in that position is getting a promotion so I need a new reception."

.

.

.

"Wait...when...did you gave them the promotion?" She asked.

You smiled awkwardly as she figured it out.

"Uhh...well..." You muttered as Dahyun's shoulders fell.

"Oh god (YN)..." Dahyun placed her head into her hands.

"She's not getting fired Dahyun." You tried to reason, but she was shaking her head.

"No, but you're kicking her out." She looked up from her hands.

"Because of her promotion."

"Because of me." She pointed at herself.

"Dahyun. Just listen-"

"(YN)...I appreciate you doing all this for me, but you know I don't have to work at your place. I could find to be a waitress or something at the mall."

You lowered yourself as you leaned forward.

"You could, but I want you to have this Dahyun. You deserve it more than some outlet mall or fast food dinner. And I just thought...it'll be great for us to be together again." You sheepishly spoke up.

"Oh..." She muttered as you looked to her.

"Six years has been too long for us Dahyun. Something that should not have happened." Dahyun nodded slowly as she sighed.

"Yeah it shouldn't have...but we're going to live together (YN)...isn't that enough?" She informed as you looked to her.

You then looked away as Dahyun saw your eyelids go down as you looked away.

Dahyun then thought and mentally hit herself...she remembered yesterday of how much you were hurt, angered and anguished about her and you two...she figured you'd want to be close with each other once again like they were before. And she knew that you were trying your best to help her out.

Who was she to complain?

She had nothing except (CN) and a spot to crash and you were trying to give her what she needed for her and her daughter/son.

She noticed your hands together on the table facedown. She leaned forward and placed her hands over yours as you looked back to her with a soft smile on her.

"I miss us too (YN)...deeply." She said as you semi-smiled.

"And I'm sorry for what I just said. I really really appreciate that you're doing all this for me. I just don't want to be an issue that's all." You then slide one hand off underneath and placed it over the other as you patted her soft hand.

"Dahyun, you're not. I'm telling you that Chaeyoung is not leaving but getting a position that I do need now and I do need a new receptionist. Nobody is getting hurt here."

Dahyun took your words...then she hummed happily.

She then felt your hands leave hers as you went into your backpack on your side of the chair.

"Here." She looked to you as you got an Ipad out, turned it on and handed it to her, "this is what the position has." Dahyun took the pad and she looked at the information.

Salary, times, dates, description, education, benefits.

She looked intensely...then she started to get shocked.

"W-wait, I get paid this much and get these benefits for being a reception!? Isn't that too much?"

"You can thank dad for all that. It literally pays off to work at the place. Even receptions have a great role here. But it's not all fun and games so you really have to be determined to work your butt off even for the smallest of jobs. " You stared at Dahyun's eyes as she looked at the screen, using her finger to scroll downwards. "And I know you can Dahyun." She looked up to you as you smiled at her.

"Are you sure about all this (YN)?"

"Yeah...I am. And to hide the fact that you're locked in before Chaeyoung's promotion, we can play it off by saying you worked at my dad's building and that he sent you to me." You explained as Dahyun eyes widened slightly.

"W-wait, he knows?" You bit your lip.

"I...couldn't avoid telling him and yes, he's okay with it. In fact, he's the one that promoted Chaeyoung in the first place. I talked to her about it last night." Dahyun's eyes widened more.

'All this...just for me...'

Dahyun studied your features for seconds before placing the pad down.

.

.

.

.

.

"...so do I call you sir or by last name?"

Your body was exhilarated.

"Y-you in?"

"As long everything is okay, then I accept the job." She smiled.

You smiled widely as you resisted getting up and hugging her around.

"But." She spoke up sharply.

"But?"

She waved a finger in front of her.

"No special treatment for me at work. I want to be treated like everyone else." You nodded.

"Of course and (YN) is fine. Everyone calls me that there."

Dahyun smiled as she nodded.

"Well...okay then. Then I guess I'm your new secretary." She waved her arms at herself as you nodded.

"And that's great that you are, but you're going to be needing training." You spoke sternly at the second half.

Her smile frowned.

"Don't worry it's going to be alright. I'll guide you through the system myself when we're up at my office alone. You'll get the hang of it." You instructed.

"(YN) I said-"

"I know, I know, no special treatment, but if you're coming from my dad's building, you're going to have known this already, can't have anyone teaching you themselves."

She nodded as she thought of it. You then held a hand out as she returned the gesture.

"Alright, Ms. Dahyun...I'm proud to say that you're now part of the (LN) corporation." You spoke in a boss like tone as Dahyun giggled.

"And thank you Mr. (LN) for accepting me...hehe." She smiled, as she looked right at you as you both unheld your hands. "(YN)...I can't thank you enough for all this. I swear I'll do something or anything to return this. Whatever you want or need." She spoke sincerely as you waved it off.

"It's no problem Dahyun. You coming with me is enough for me." You spoke up.

Dahyun gave a slight shocked looked as she chuckled and licked her lips.

"Honestly (YN) thank you. I'm sorry for saying what I said earlier. I just don't want anyone to be gone you know." She spoke as her smile was fading...you couldn't let that happen.

"Hey, I understand Dahyun. But I'm making sure everything is going to be alright for you. Don't sweat about everything going wrong, just focus on what's to come and working hard and we'll be just fine." You smiled at her as she stared at you...her smile came back widely as she nodded.

"Yeah...yeah okay...and (YN) I swear I will do my best and give it my all. I won't disappoint you." She raised a hand as you laughed.

"Hehe, I know you won't." You spoke as she looked at you.

.

.

.

Seconds passed by as you both just stared at one another. She focused on your eyes as you focused on hers.

Each one smiling at one another as you both didn't dare say a word to ruin the moment, but of course...

"Your bread." The waitress came back with some fresh bread in hand and a bowl of butter.

"O-oh thank you." You both said at once as she nodded and left, leaving both realizing their staredown.

"...S-so uhh...Nayeon, Jeong and I spoke a bit in the morning." Dahyun spoke up while grabbing a piece of bread.

"Oh yeah..." You were mimicking her.

"We were talking about this whole decision about leaving...which there were okay with and so am I. I know moving is hard and especially to a new country and all...but there's nothing here for me."

She then looked to you.

"The only bad thing is that (CN) will have to learn the language. I taught him small words, but if we're planning on being over there." She looked to you as you nodded.

"We can hire a tutor Dahyun or we can teach him/her ourselves." She nodded.

"That would help a lot. I told (CN) about leaving too...s/he's not exactly...to thrilled about leaving her auntie Nay and Jeong." You chuckled. "But the two promised to visit sometime as you said they can come whenever they want." You nodded once more. "I'm going to miss them, but this is for the best." She looked at you as you smiled.

"(YN), are you sure you don't mind taking care of (CN)? I know yesterday you said you're all in, but just inserting a child into your life...it's not something little to think about."

"I know that Dahyun and I swear I don't mind. Yeah it'll be new and yeah it'll be interesting...but I know I'll s/he'll be great to be with plus it's not like I'm at it alone right?" Dahyun smiled at your answer.

"Alright...again (YN) thank you so much."

You nodded as Dahyun took a sip from her drink smiling at you.

"...So...uhm...not to be hasty or forward, but what about your housing?" She asked as you pointed at the Ipad.

"Oh it's the next tab over, there's the housing information there." Dahyun did just that as you grinned at her eyes widening as she looked at you and the pad rapidly.

"(Y-(YN)...y-you live here?!"

"Hm-mh." You hummed as she looked to you shocked.

"No joke."

"Nope." You said calmly.

Dahyun then looked to the IPad as she read the information.

"Geez...hehe oh god (YN)...I think we're going to love it here." You smiled. "And it's in front of...okay (YN), this can't be real."

"It's real Dahyun and a lot of room for you and (CN) to be in." 

Dahyun looked down again as she read the info.

.

.

.

"If you need more time-"

"No...I want to be with you." You were slightly shocked at her phrase, but your smile came over your face.

"Y-yeah?" 

"Yeah...I...I can't be here anymore...and no offense to Jeong or Nay, but...I need this. (CN) needs this. So yes (YN), I'm want to go with you."

Your body was soaring and heart beating fast.

"O-okay then...are you sure?" You asked as she nodded.

"Yeah...hehe definitely." 

You couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay then I'll have to buy the next available flight tickets and the three of us will go together."

"Yeah, that's good."

"Great."

Dahyun smiled at you as you smiled back.

"Okay then...I...okay." You spoke as Dahyun nodded.

"Well then...anything else you want to know?" You asked as Dahyun picked up the Ipad and asked some questions about the job.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, you both returned to Dahyun's residence.

You purchased the next three first-class tickets, which were two days away. But you two didn't mind waiting.

Dad said his goodbye as he also was introduced to Dahyun and (CN) as today was his last day. 

Of course, your's too at the hotel, but you stayed with Dahyun and the 2yeon residence. 

The two of you along with Nayeon and Jeongyeon all hang out, remembering and catching up on each other and you, (CN) and Dahyun bonded a bit as well.

Unfortunately, it was time to go.

They all drove to the airport and Nayeon and Jeongyeon said their goodbyes and you, Dahyun and (CN) all left past security waving goodbye and boarding your flight.

Now the flight from Korea to (State) was going to be a long one so you got the best seats for them to be comfortable in.

Of course, Dahyun was hesitant when you purchase them the seats, but she quickly changed her mind as she saw how relaxing they looked.

"Mommy it's like a bed!" (CN) spoke up as Dahyun asked (CN) to be a little quiter. You chuckled at thier happiness as Dahyun looked to you and smiled as well.

(CN) was put in the sat on the right as s/he played around with the buttons and TV as Dahyun was in the middle and you on the left.

"It's going to be a long flight. You ready?" You asked as Dahyun nodded.

"Sure I am. I'm pretty excited to be honest." Dahyun told truthfully. "I can't believe it. We're going to be with each other again." She added as you smiled.

"Me too Dahyun, me too." You chimed in as she smiled and went to calm down (CN) as you laid back with your phone and texted to your dad before the plane flew off.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god..." Dahyun muttered as the three were being driven towards your place.

The community and environment astonished Dahyun as they drove by these exquisite homes and fancy cars. Even if she knew the place by photos, which she thought was also make-believe, she was still in awe.

"Mom it's a beach! Look!" (CN) pointed at the window as they both looked at the left to see the beach.

"Y-yeah the beach. You can swim anytime you want (CN)." (CN) clapped and yayed as you and Dahyun smiled.

"That the one sir?"

You looked towards the upcoming house.

"Yup that's the one." You said smiling.

"Alright (CN), ready for your new home?" Dahyun asked.

"Mommy the water!" Dahyun giggled at (CN)'s point as you smiled at them.

The cab parked in front of the house.

And you three went out as you paid and Dahyun grabbed the luggage from the back as you went back to help her.

They went up the stairs and Dahyun and (CN) looked at the house.

As soon as you unlocked the door, they walked in...

"Look at the TV mom! It's big!" (CN) pranced towards the plasma TV mounted on the wall.

"Well?" You asked.

"..." Dahyun didn't even respond as you chuckled.

"Here, I'll give the tour later, let me show both your rooms."

You walked as (CN) was dragged by Dahyun as she followed you.

She passed the kitchen and she was amazed.

"The rooms are upstairs." You said as you looked back to see Dahyun looking at the kitchen. You smiled still as (CN) was still looking at everything, as Dahyun still followed your steps.

Seconds later...

"And here is your room Dahyun." You opened the door as Dahyun's mouth fell again.

"T-this is my room?" Dahyun walked in a trance as she looked at her room. It looked like a hotel. 

"Yup. You like it?" She heard behind her as she stared and felt her bed.

"It's beautiful. It's not...too much for me?"

"For you? I think it's perfect." You said as you went closer to the windows. "Here, come check the view." You said as Dahyun and (CN) walked as the kid rushed to you.

Dahyun instantly smelled the salty air as you opened the deck door. (Pretend they were closed)

"Wow!" (CN) explained and Dahyun was in the same manner as both stepped closer

"Never gets old." You spoke up as (CN) jumped up and down holding onto the railing.

"Mommy! Mommy, I want to swim!" (CN) spoke up as Dahyun looked to her/him.

"N-not yet sweetheart. We need to buy your swimming stuff first." Dahyun explained as (CN) pouted.

"Hey (CN), want to see your room?" (CN) gasped as you smiled and looked to Dahyun who nodded.

(CN) then went off as you followed suit, leaving Dahyun alone as she smiled at you leaving the room.

Dahyun then turned and leaned on the railing as she took in a deep smell of the air as she smiled contently at the waves darkening the sand and the birds chirping as they flew with the breeze.

She then looked downwards and saw a swimming pool too.

She can't believe it...

She's going to live here...for how long she didn't know, but to be here...in this...dream house, this paradise...and the best part that she took from this was with you.

'It feels like a dream...a very great dream.'

Dahyun then thought of just everything that transpired...in two days, her life turned upside down for the better...and you were the cause of it.

...

...

...

She still can't believe her stupidity.

She just didn't want to let you know because she was afraid. 

Afraid of what you would say to her too...if her parents, her own parents didn't want her...well she couldn't take it if you thought less of her too...not you...

But she shouldn't have thought that. 

She shouldn't have.

Dahyun made a mental note of herself to repay you. She didn't know how or when...but she will. 

No matter what.

"Amazing ain't it?" Dahyun jumped slightly as she looked back to you walking towards her chuckling.

"Heyyyyy, don't scare me~"

You perched yourself on the railing as Dahyun elbowed your side as you body bumped back into her.

Both laughing at each other's playful matter.

Dahyun then looked towards the beach as you took in a breath.

"Can't believe you live here (YN)."

"Yeah, it was the family's summer vacation home. I moved because my branch was closer here than with being with my parents. A long talk, but they figured it wasn't a long trip to me and they gave me the okay to come here."

Dahyun looked at you with shock...this was (YN)...her (YN)...living large and being large too.

"But now, it's yours too for however long you and (CN) want Dahyun." You spoke as you looked to her.

Dahyun didn't say anything but stared at you...you could get used to staring back as well at her beautiful face.

"(YN) you don't mean that."

"I do. I mean it."

Dahyun was taken aback.

"But-"

"But nothing Dahyun. It's no problem at all, this place is big enough and...I do get lonely at times and who better to give me company than my best friend."

Dahyun's face dropped a bit.

"I don't think you can call me that (YN)..."

Dahyun then saw you get closer and wrapped an arm around her as she looked at the hanging arm off her right side.

"Come on, you still are Dahyun." She looked back to you. "I know we haven't seen each other for years and I've made friends at work, but none of them just seemed to click with me like you."

Dahyun looked to you in astonishment.

"(YN)...okay...then...as your best friend...I promise to help around too (YN), cooking, cleaning, grocery whatever...I'll do my share to be here." She said as you nodded.

Dahyun then looked back at the waves.

"So...however long?" She muttered as you side-eyed her as the sunlight grazed her face and eyes and the air made her hair flow ever so gently.

"As long as you want." You replied as you saw her lips form a smile.

"Hmm..." She hummed as you both looked out at the waves.

Dahyun took a deep breath of the breeze once more as she chuckled at the sight.

Did she wanted to stay...

If everything went well...she truly did.

======================================================

ONE WEEK LATER

"Are you sure about this (YN)?"

"Course I'm sure, the sitter is the best around that we found."

"No, I saw the reviews and I trust we got the best. It's just us walking together inside."

You both were now in the parking lot under your building...your company building.

Today was Dahyun's first day working here.

It's been one week that they

"No one's going to notice Dahyun and if they do, it's because you're with me now." You said as you gathered your belongings in the back.

Dahyun hugged her purse as she nodded.

She then felt a hand on her shoulder as she looked to you with a smile on your face.

"Relax Dahyun, it'll be fine."

Seeing your relaxed state made Dahyun slightly relax as well. An affect she needed many times before...and of course it was you who made her so.

"Right...yeah."

You parked in your spot and after making sure no one was around, you both got out and walked towards the elevators.

"Oh and here you go." You presented Dahyun a silver card with a lanyard on it. "It's your temporary ID for work. I would have given it to you sooner, but I needed the system to make you start today. It's used for a lot of things here. Access to parking lot and elevators, lunch, ID of course and some doors and floors that only specific workers can get to. Yours is pretty much like mine."

"Okay."

"I'll explain more when we get up." She nodded.

You both got in, went up and the doors opened to reveal this large lobby.

LOBBY NOT MINE

Dahyun looked around as you both headed towards the stairs.

"Hello (YN)."

"Hey (YN)."

"Morning (YN)."

Dahyun heard around as she walked in the lobby with you. She saw you waving back and answering the people around like you were the popular kid in school. 

She felt a bit awkward just walking alongside you as she was silent through the walk.

You both walked into an elevator as you swiped an ID and pressed the 3rdto last level as the elevator doors closed and Dahyun felt the motion of going up.

"So...is that a usual morning?" Dahyun asked as you chuckled.

"Yeah, everyone is pretty friendly around here." You said as you looked at your phone. "Sorry, I'm checking a message."

"Shouldn't I be doing that?" She spoke as you looked to her as you nodded. "Man it's going to get some getting used to." She added as you smiled.

"For me too." You said as she smiled at you. "Sorry but we need to see someone first."

"Oh?"

"She's a friend of mine."

"Oh...okay then." Dahyun spoke as they both waited for the elevator.'She...'

-------------------------------------------------

MINUTES LATER

You both were walking down a hall with doors along each side, until you stopped at one.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in."

Dahyun heard as you opened the door and saw a girl sitting on her seat looking at two monitors.

"Morning Chae."

"(YN)!" She stood from her seat as you both gave a fist bump to each other and then she hugged you as you hugged back.

Dahyun stood there...and she was not feeling right at the sight.

"How was your night?" She asked.

"Great. Yours?" Chaeyoung smiled at you as you nodded back to her.

"It's was great as well." And then looked to Dahyun as you went behind Chaeyoung and held her shoulders.

"Chae I wanted to introduce you to the new member of our staff. Kim Dahyun

Dahyun was taking in her features as Chaeyoung waved to her.

She was cute...very cute Dahyun had to admit...and they looked close she thought.

"Dahyun here is my new reception." Dahyun looked to Chaeyoung as she smiled at her.

"Ohh so she's my replacement. Hi my name is Son Chaeyoung." She held out a hand as Dahyun returned the shake.

'So she's the girl that got promoted.'

"Dahyun this is Son Chaeyoung, you two will be seeing each other often so it's best to know each other-"

RING RING RING

Your phone rang as you pulled it out and saw the ID.

"Shoot, sorry girls can you excuse me?" You said walking down the hall as they smiled at you and turned towards each other.

"Sooo...you were (YN)'s secretary?" Dahyun asked as she nodded.

"Yeah, since we got here. I was the first to work here when this building was built. When I applied, I didn't know it was for him personally, but I'm glad it was. Since then we've become great friends." She smiled.

"Huh..." Dahyun felt a bit...envious of Chaeyoung now. "Looks like it too."

"Yeah, two years. He's just been an amazing person to work with." She said upfront as Dahyun blinked a bit.

"Right..." Dahyun muttered as she looked away for a bit where you left.

"So you worked for his dad?" Dahyun heard as she looked back.

"Yeah, not for him personally, but I was transferred here." Dahyun lied as she remembered your excuse for her.

"Interesting, well just to let you know (YN) isn't going to give you issues. Work does pile on, but he doesn't get mad or pressures you." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Sounds too good to be true." Dahyun said as Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Well (YN) is one of a kind." She responded as Dahyun arched an eyebrow.

"...Sounds like more than a boss now." Dahyun then was taken aback by what she said to her. "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean no-"

"Hehehe, it's fine." Chaeyoung spoke up as Dahyun looked embarrassed. "I know it sounds like I like him. I do, but not like that, I already have someone anyway." Chaeyoung took a phone out and she turned it on and reversed it to show Dahyun.

"Oh...she's pretty." Dahyun said as Chaeyoung nodded.

"Very. Her name is Mina. We've been three years now." Dahyun nodded...and she didn't realize that some weight was lifted off her body at his new information. "I love Mina and (YN) is a great friend to both of us." Chaeyoung said as she put her phone in her pocket. "Pretty much to everyone here in this building. Trust me, you'll enjoy being with him." Chaeyoung pointed out.

"So why did you not stay with him then?" Dahyun asked...but she instantly regretted asking as she thought Chaeyoung might change her mind.

"The pay raise pretty much. I mean who doesn't want a large salary right? True it's going to be a bit lonely in this office alone, but it's great since I'm not moving to another city or anything, plus (YN) is just one floor up and we're still going to hang and talk." Chaeyoung explained as Dahyun had her mouth slightly opened.

"Huh...so does he actually do work or..." Dahyun joked as Chaeyoung smiled.

"Oh yeah he does. The amount of calls and meetings he tends to sometimes gets hectic, but he likes to look out for his staff too. Like my third week starting here, Mina got sick and I was nervous about telling him that I needed some days off so soon and when I informed him, I  waited for a no or an insult...but he gladly gave me as much time as I needed."

Dahyun nodded. 'Of course, that's just like him.'

"Then get this, I came back two days later and he had homemade soup made for Mina. And she loved it. It might be a bit weird but I thought it was considerate of him and he didn't even know her." Chaeyoung recalled her scenario as she had a smile on her face.

Dahyun just listened to her. 

She recalled many moments like that for her. Not just soup either, but other ways of you helping her out...and of course you would be like that to others...but Dahyun felt...off when Chae was telling her this.

"That's...something." Dahyun spoke up as Chae nodded.

"He's been a great friend too, sometimes I stress out behind the desk and of course (YN) just gives me a break or a pep talk. It helps to know that I can come to him as well like Mina when I'm feeling down or something." Chaeyoung spoke up as she held her hands together.

'What a coincidence...'

 "Not a lot of workers can say this, but I'm lucky to work for him. And hopefully, you'll think that too."

'Oh you have no idea.'

"Huh...well that's a very good first impression of him." Dahyun said as Chaeyoung nodded.

"Hey when you're on your lunch break, would you like to sit with my friends and I?" Dahyun blinked a couple of times at the sudden gesture.

"Oh o-okay, uh thank you." Chaeyoung nodded.

"Being new is tough so I figured you would like to know some people here and maybe become friends?" She had her arms behind her back as she asked.

Dahyun smiled and nodded.

"Of course Chaeyoung. I would like to be friends."

"Chae...my friends call me Chae." Dahyun nodded.

"Okay Chae. I'll join you at lunch."

Chaeyoung smiled.

"And I'll come to you so don't you worry about getting lost...so Dah-

"Hey. So sorry about that." You both turned to see you walking back. 

"It's fine (YN), Dahyun and I were just talking." Chaeyoung pointed at them both as you smiled.

"Good. Sorry Chae, but I need to show Dahyun her desk and fill her in on some info."

"Oh, no worries (YN). I understand." She nodded as you nodded. "Dahyun, it was nice meeting you. So lunch yeah?" Dahyun nodded. "Great. See you at lunch too (YN)?" Chaeyoung asked you as you shook your head.

"Sorry Chae, I got a meeting and time is strict for me today." You answered as she pouted.

"Aww...oh well, busy as always I guess." Chaeyoung spoke as you smiled.

"Sorry, but I'll come by tomorrow morning Chae, earlier too so we can hang alright."

Chaeyoung smiled brightly as Dahyun stood there...comprehending this.

'Why...why am I...why is my chest...' 

Dahyun followed you as both waved bye to Chaeyoung as you both returned to the elevator and you pressed one floor up.

"So how was she? Nice huh."

"She was," Dahyun spoke as she turned to you, "you two seem close."

"Well we were working together since the first days here and we became friends since as well. She's great to hang with. I'm sure you'll kick it off soon."

DING

Dahyun looked forward as the elevator dinged to close.

"Right..." Dahyun somberly said as you heard her tone.

"You okay?" Dahyun kicked herself to get up again.

"J-just nervous about work." She managed to say fine as you held her shoulder.

"Ah don't be, it'll be okay. I'll guide you on the system." You said smiling at her as Dahyun hummed and nodded.

"Thank you."

DING

The elevator opened and Dahyun first noticed a small room with seats on the side, a TV and underneath it was a desk.

"This is where you're going to be sitting pretty much all day unless you're with me at meetings and such." You both went closer as you patted on the counter.

"It's nice." Dahyun took a seat on the chair, "oh comfy too." She moved a bit as you smiled at her.

"Now I need to make some calls first, but I'll be back ASAP okay." You said as she nodded and started up her computer, but asked for a password and login that she needed, but waited for you.

"Oh and Dahyun," she looked to you, "I'm really happy that you're here."

Dahyun softly smiled at you.

"I'm happy too (YN)." You nodded as you went into your office as Dahyun looked at her computer. "Happy to be with you too." She muttered as she pulled out her phone and texted the sitter.

.

.

.

VIBRATE

The sitter responded in seconds as she responded with a selfie of her and (CN).

Dahyun smiled at the photo...(CN) looked happy, very happy.

With all her nerves relaxed now, she looked around and took in what was going to be her job and with you several feet from her...

Dahyun was going to enjoy it here.

==============================================================

TIMESKIP

"And this is our lunchroom." Dahyun looked around as she looked in wonder at the room and the smell of the food.

'Woah...'

"It's still crazy that their family goes all out. I don't know how it is in your other work or if (YN) told you," Chaeyoung spoke as she went forward, "but the food is great here, just present your ID and that's it." Dahyun nodded. "You do have an ID right?"

"Uh...just this one, but I still need my photo." Dahyun presented her card as Chaeyoung nodded.

"Cool , so grab a tray and whatever you want." She explained as Dahyun nodded and went out to follow Chaeyoung grabbing a tray.

Dahyun looked around the food selections; it ranged from snacks to fruit to actual meals to dessert...it looked like an actual buffet restaurant.

Dahyun grabbed a couple of ham and cheese sandwiches and multiple chocolate chip cookies and a water bottle from a fridge there as she looked to see Chaeyoung by another person.

Once she got near her, Chaeyoung instructed to give the man she was standing with her work ID as Dahyun did as you instructed her.

The man scanned the ID and imputed a few numbers as he gave it back to her as Dahyun thanked him and walked away with Chaeyoung.

"That's it? I don't pay?"

"So how were your hours here?" She asked as Dahyun saw her tray with...two bowls of strawberries. "Yeah I love strawberries

"Well, pretty much like the other place." Dahyun lied as Chaeyoung nodded.

"And (YN)?" She asked again.

"He was nice, we had small conversations." She said to her, technically telling the truth.

"Cool and...there they are." Dahyun followed her towards a table where Chaeyoung pointed out with three people sitting on it.

One of them waved at the two as Chaeyoung waved back.

"Come Dahyun, don't worry they're nice as well." Chaeyoung spoke up as they walked to the table and once close enough...

"Hey Chae." One of them spoke up as she sat down. Chaeyoung presented a seat to Dahyun.

"Who's your friend?" The tallest one asked as all eyes were on her.

"This is Kim Dahyun. She started today." Chaeyoung held her hands up towards Dahyun as Dahyun waved back.

"Oh, I'm Chou Tzuyu." The tall one that just asked said.

Tzuyu was a tall, brunette woman that Dahyun had to admit; looked like a model with her beautiful features, figure and just how she seemed to ooze out popularity.

"Park Jihyo...sorry give me a second."

Dahyun looked to a dark hair neck length woman, Jihyo, as she was typing on a tablet. Dahyun figured she had a responsible side to her as she was swiping tabs and checking her phone at her messages as well and even writing down notes on her pad.

"H-a-i M--o..." The last one with dark long hair and bangs said with her mouth filled with food.

"Momo, please swallow then talk." Jihyo groaned as Tzuyu and Chaeyoung giggled as Momo swallowed her food.

"Hirai Momo...hehe sorry." She said to Dahyun as she nodded.

Momo seemed to be the laid back type of girl. Dahyun noticed her eating habits weren't proper with the way she devoured what looked liked Jokbal with speed and mess and had air pods on her ears as she bopped her head back and forth.

"So you're new here?" Tzuyu asked as Dahyun nodded as they all continued their lunch.

"Well you can join us on lunch breaks from now on. I know what it felt like being new. It's not great." Jihyo spoke up as Dahyun looked to her. "And a friend of Chaeyoung is a friend of ours now." Jihyo stood up as she extended a hand to Dahyun.

"Is that okay?" Dahyun asked.

Momo giggled, Tzuyu smiled, Jihyo nodded and Chaeyoung gave a thumbs up.

"Of course it is Dahyun, the more the merrier and you seem like a fun person to be around." Jihyo spoke up as the other three nodded.

Dahyun smiled at her hand as she shook Jihyo's hand.

"Okay. Thank you." The four nodded as Jihyo sat back down.

"So Dahyun? What department you in?" Momo asked as all eyes were on her.

"I'm...(YN)'s new reception." Dahyun answered, taking a bite of her sandwich as the three, except Chaeyoung, looked to her with mild shock. "I used to be at his father's building before this, but not for him like (YN)."

"Really?" Jihyo asked as she nodded. "Working for the boss himself now. So she's your replacement Chae?" Chaeyoung nodded.

"That's fast." Tzuyu spoke up. "it's been what? A week?"

"Well (YN) does his job quickly." Jihyo spoke as the other three nodded.

"Well just letting you know Dahyun, (YN) is a nice guy." Jihyo spoke up.

"Yeah Chaeyoung has told me about him." Dahyun voiced in.

"Nice and hot...must be great being close to him. Right ladies?" Momo grinned as Dahyun looked to her with a shocked look.

Jihyo just scoffed as Tzuyu leaned closer to her. "No. Jihyo's mine." Tzuyu spoke up as she wrapped an arm around Jihyo's waist.

"Aww...it's so cute when you show affection~" Momo spoke up a Tzuyu looked away with a faint blush.

Jihyo then leaned up and kissed Tzuyu on the cheek making the tall girl smile as Chaeyoung and Momo giggled.

Dahyun just stared at the scene...another Nayeon and Jeongyeon she figured.

"Love you too Tzu...and Momo. Keep your perverted thoughts to yourself and you have Sana for god's sake." Jihyo informed her as she pointed her fork to her.

"I know and I love her Ji, but you can't blame me for not keeping a tab on (YN) to-oww!"

Jihyo and Chaeyoung slapped the shoulders of Momo who massaged where they slapped.

Tzuyu just shook her head.

'I guess everyone likes (YN)...' Dahyun thought.

"Sorry Dahyun, Momo can be a bit...much." Jihyo spoke up as Dahyun shrugged.

"So...you nervous starting here?" Tzuyu asked as Dahyun nodded slightly.

"A bit, but now, not as much." Dahyun spoke as the four smiled.

"So Dahyun, must have sucked moving here." Momo asked as Dahyun thought of what to say.

"Not really. Not that the company was bad, it was just issues at my place. I needed to leave and actually volunteered to come here. It was a big mess with...things." Dahyun muttered as the four looked to her.

Dahyun lied, but technically she was telling the truth to them.

"Oh...I'm sorry." Momo asked as Dahyun waved it off.

"I'm just glad to leave my place and what's done is done and getting over it I'm over it." She explained, leaving everyone nodding.

"Good for you." Jihyo pointed out as she looked towards Momo and Tzuyu who both nodded. "And we won't pry into your history. If you don't want to talk about it, then that's fine." She spoke up as the other three nodded.

"Thank you...and yeah I'd rather not."

"Don't worry. We all have those times." Tzuyu spoke up.

Dahyun smiled at the four of them now resuming to their food.

Yeah...

Dahyun was going to enjoy it here.

=======================================

TIMESKIP

Dahyun was sitting in the passenger seat as you were driving home.

The hours were done and you both went towards the garage, not after saying bye to Chaeyoung, who had to stay another hour there, but she didn't mind.

"So how was lunch? Sorry I couldn't be there." You asked as Dahyun turned to you as you kept your eyes on the road.

They didn't talk about lunch since they were busy working with Dahyun.

"Great...I sat with Chaeyoung, I mean Chae and others: Momo, Jihyo and I think Tzu...something." Dahyun listed as you nodded.

"Tzuyu?" You finished.

"Yeah her."

"That's great, already making friends." You nodded as you drove towards the intersection.

"Yeah, we talked for a bit, they're nice...they spoke nice things about you."

"Hehe I hope so." You joked as Dahyun chuckled. "So overall, how was your first day?" Dahyun smiled at you.

"Well...the work is a lot, didn't actually think you'd had so many meetings and contacts and calls. The computer stuff will need some getting used to."

"Yeah which is why I need a receptionist and now that you're there, it'll make my job a whole lot easier like with Chae. And I'll help you out even more so don't worry about it." You said stopping at a red and looking at her.

"I appreciate it...you know in all our years, I never would I have thought I would work for you." Dahyun joked as you smiled.

"No no no it's with me. I don't like hearing the staff say that, sounds wrong. I know I'm the boss, but I prefer 'with' rather than 'for'." You spoke looking forward as Dahyun stared at you.

.

.

.

"...You haven't changed one bit (YN)."

You glanced at her as the light turned green.

"That a bad thing?" You said as you pressed on the gas.

"No, no it's...it's great that you haven't."

"Hmph, well I could say the same about you. The past week has been much fun with you." You said as Dahyun looked out her window.

"I don't know about being the same..." Dahyun muttered.

"What? Why? You're still the Dahyun I knew since we were four and through school and the countless acts we've done." You spoke up looking forward. "It's pretty much like this past week."

"...I've done some stupid things you know."

You sighed.

"We all do stupid things Dahyun."

"I have done the worst...like dating that asshole." She muttered.

You wanted to agree with you on that one...but kept your mouth closed.

"But the one thing I hated myself since we've met and regretted not doing is to ask for you...I should have told you what was happening...I...I should have known you'd do whatever to pick me back up...like you have done so many times." She breathed as you looked forward.

"Dahyun enough of that."

"You make time for me...you comfort me...you assist me...and I still didn't want your help because I was afraid...afraid that you would criticize me. I quickly forgot about (BN)...it took me a while for my parents...but when I thought of telling you...I was so scared of what you would think of me."

You kept driving, but you glanced sideways at her looking out the window.

"..."

"I should have known you weren't going to be negative. I should have known that you'd help me...I should have known you wouldn't have thought less of me..." Dahyun hanged her head as you sighed mentally.

"Why would I ever think less of you Dahyun? No matter what you do, I'm still going to be by your side." You said as you were slowing down at a red.

.

.

.

"Dahyun?"

"...(YN)...I'm so sorry...sniff...I-I...sniff" You heard her throat clogging up as you heard her sniffles.

You immediately tried to find somewhere to park...as you found a gas station on the next street.

As the light turned green, you went on the right lane and right again into a gas station. You parked on the side of the station and you unbuckled your seatbelt as you scooted over to the seat in the middle as you unbuckled her seat beat as Dahyun looked to you as she felt the belt slide up from her body.

Once the belt went up, Dahyun turned to you and she grasped onto you as best as she could.

You hugged her back, as Dahyun clenched onto your shoulder, mopping it with her tears and runny nose.

"It's okay, it's okay let it out Dahyun. Let it out. Just listen to me, I told you last week Dahyun; I'm always going to be there for you. I don't care about your problems. High or low, I want to help you. And I'm sorry too, for not pursuing you or contacting too." You just heard Dahyun's sniffles and very soft audible crying, "But we're together okay. We're together now." You spoke softly over Dahyun's head as Dahyun heard everything and nodded.

Your words were invading her as she felt slightly better with each word, but her guilt still overshadowing.

"T-t-thank you...t-thank you..." You heard as you smiled and patted her back still, playing with her hair as well.

.

.

.

A couple of minutes have passed as Dahyun slowly became silent as just stayed in your shoulder. You thought she might have been sleeping, but you felt her move slightly.

"You okay?" You asked finally as you felt a nod as Dahyun pushed herself from you gently and her face inches away from yours.

"Yeah...yeah I'm okay...sorry" She felt embarrassed at her state in front of you...again.

She couldn't help it though, she felt horrible about herself about it.

You smiled as you pushed some hair away from her forehead as Dahyun felt your soft touch and gentle smile which put her emotions at ease.

"It's quite alright Dahyun, but  you shouldn't worry about any of that anymore."

Dahyun just looked to you as her eyes investigated yours.

"..." Dahyun didn't know what to say anymore...sorry isn't good enough...not to you.

"You feel bad I get it Dahyun, but I'm not angry or sad or mad at you...really. I'm only feeling really excited that we're back together...and so should you." Dahyun just listened to your positive tone. "I know it's a lot, but let's promise Dahyun, right here. No more talk about the past years, let's focus on tomorrow, this week, this month, this year and whatever comes next alright."

Dahyun nodded slowly.

"Okay...you okay or can we continue home?"

"H-home." Dahyun said as you went back to your seat and buckled up as Dahyun did as well.

"And Dahyun," she looked to you once more, "everything will be okay now. You don't have to worry anymore."

Dahyun didn't respond but smiled at you as you turned the key, started the car and drove out the lot.

.

.

.

It was a quiet drive as you both didn't start any conversations.

You were keeping an eye on Dahyun, but she was looking forward as you let her be to dwell.

All the while Dahyun just focused forward as she smiled gently while thinking about you.

'(YN)...'

--------------------------------------

TIMESKIP

It was getting time for bed as you were in your room on your phone.

After dinner and a walk on the beach with (CN), the three decided it was time to call it in as you and Dahyun had to work tomorrow again.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"(YN)?"

You heard Dahyun's voice as you stood up from your bed and walked towards her voice.

You opened the door as you saw Dahyun in some sweats and a no sleeve shirt. Her hair was let down as she looked to you.

"Sorry for interrupting."

"I wasn't doing anything...you okay?" You asked as Dahyun nodded.

"Do you have a minute to talk?" She asked as you nodded.

"Come in." You moved aside, but she shook her head.

"It'll be quick...and can you just hear me out. No interruptions?" She asked as you nodded. "Thank you...today in the car...I'm embarrassed for what I said to you." She looked down slightly then back up.

"Thank you...okay...(YN) just a week ago, I was lost. I didn't know what to do or where to go. Thank god I had Nayeon and Jeongyeon, but after that, I had no idea what's going to happen to me. But then you came and my life and (CN)'s life turned for the better...way way better. I meant what I said about you in the car about how sorry I am for thinking such thoughts of you."

You stood there and heard her short apology.

"I'm still in awe about all this. A dream house, a great job...and I owe it all to you. And I know it's only been one week living here and my first day of work, but I haven't felt so...happy in so long...and it's because of you." Her eyes gleamed with happiness as you smiled at her.

"And (YN) I swear to you, I'll repay you for all this. And I know you're going to argue about it, but I can't just let this be without you getting something in return. I don't know when or what to do. But I swear to you (YN), I'll figure something out." Her tone had determination in her voice as your heart started beating quickly...you wanted something all right...and she was standing in front of you.

"And I said this many times before and I'll say it many more times (YN)." She took your hands as you felt the softness of her grip as she held your hands and looked to you. "Thank you for everything...and thank you for being in my life (YN)."

Your heart was beating faster as she kept talking.

"I owe everything to you and more (YN), not just for all this, but when we were younger as well. You've been there for me side by side and...I wish that you'll continue to do so."

You nodded slowly as she softly smiled.

"Thank you...and...when you said I can stay however long...I thought about it all week and I want us to stay here (YN)...I do." Your eyes widened slightly. "It's already been an amazing week here and I had an amazing first day and already friends to be with and I hope to have more amazing moments like today...but the best part is that I'm sharing it all with you."

If she kept this up, your heart was going to explode.

Dahyun then gently laid her head on your chest as she hugged you softly, her arms wrapped around you as you held her back.

You weren't sure if she was feeling your beats, but you surely were loving this moment.

No words were spoken, or sounds were heard as you both enjoyed the warmth of each other. You just gently grazed her back or gripped her body as you both moved around a bit.

.

.

.

It was about a minute before Dahyun lessen her grip on you as she looked to you...her face was filled with glee.

"That's it...thank you for listening." You nodded. "So...same time tomorrow for work?" You nodded. "Okay...then I'll leave you to your sleep...good night (YN)." She spoke as she went down the hall as you peeked out.

"Goodnight Dahyun...and you're welcome." You stepped out to see her looking at you as she waved at you as you waved back before she disappeared into the hall and heard the door close.

You stepped into your room as you closed the door behind you as you breathe slowly and steadily. You felt a warm and fuzzy feeling into your system as you smiled widely at the feeling of your heart beating.

You couldn't believe it...she wanted to stay...

You went to bed and lay there as a smile was plastered on your face and already thinking about tomorrow's day.

----------------------------

Dahyun closed her door as she smiled at what she had said to you.

Was it quick to make that decision...she didn't think so.

Maybe only a week, but she already enjoyed her time here more than any other day of the years...no offense to Nayeon or Jeongyeon.

She walked slowly towards her bed as she lay on the bed as she had a smile on her face as her as all her problems were erased in a matter of one week as Dahyun felt at ease for the first time in four years.

Dahyun tends to think about her issues, her problems, or (CN)'s future...but tonight...tonight her thoughts were just about you.

=========================================

THREE WEEKS LATER

"Alright (CN), you brushed your teeth?" (CN) nodded. "Got your blanket?" 

"Right here!" (CN) waved his/her blanket as Dahyun smiled.

"Okay...goodnight (CN)."

"Wait! Can you read me a story?"

"Of course. Which one?"

"Any." (CN) cuddled up on the bed as Dahyun sat on the edge.

"Okay...how about..."

And Dahyun proceeded to tell her child about a story.

It's been three weeks since Dahyun started working and she's been getting the hang of it.

How to handle the computer, looking up files, taking schedules and meetings, sending messages and transfers, pretty much doing okay.

You two didn't talk a lot except when you were helping her out in a few instances, but other than that, it looked like two co-workers and nothing more.

Dahyun also was better acquainted with her new friends, talking about current events and the new cosmetics and clothing. She learned more about each girl: backgrounds, childhood, previous jobs, their love lives...Dahyun, however, didn't want to talk about any of that, except for childhood memories...she never explained you or (CN), but she talked about Nayeon and Jeongyeon and her life before her parents banished her.

They didn't push her into any other area of her life and she was grateful.

And it's been one month since she's moved here...and she enjoys every second of it. (CN) too by the looks of it.

And if Dahyun was being honest.

 She enjoyed every second being with you more.

It was like the old times. 

Tons of laughs, tons of teasing, tons of smiles whenever you helped her out at work, or just at home when both of them were making up for the lost time.

Except...except there was one thing different...

Dahyun's thoughts of you.

After her and you in the car and the small talk that night three weeks ago, Dahyun's been feeling...happier with you. Not that you already made her happy, but her body felt...soared just being with you.

She didn't think much of it or acted on it, but she enjoyed the feeling of being near you...she didn't know whether it's because of meeting after so long, or that you helped her and she appreciated it all...or something else.

But it was there in her body that made her go happy and smile every since that night. She would think about it more and figure out what to do with it...but she's been prolonging it each day...and each day it just gets bigger and bigger.

------------------------------------------------

"...and they ended happily ever after." Dahyun finished her story to (CN) as (CN) hummed in bed.

"Another!" (CN) asked as Dahyun shook her head.

"Sorry sweetie. It's time for bed." Dahyun stood up.

"Aww...okay mommy." Dahyun smiled and got closer to (CN).

"Good night (CN)." She kissed the top of (CN)'s head as she stood up and-

"Mommy?" Dahyun looked back to see (CN) sitting up. "Do we have to leave again?"

Dahyun quizzically looked to him/her.

"Leave?"

(CN) nodded.

"Like auntie Nay and Jeo." (CN) asked.

Dahyun realized what s/he means.

"Oh...why?"

"I don't want to move again." (CN) said as Dahyun frowned.

"I know sweetie and I'm sorry."

"It's okay." (CN) spoke as Dahyun smiled.

"Do you like it here?" She asked as s/he nodded rapidly.

"Very much!" (CN) spoke as Dahyun smiled at his/her reaction.

"I do too...no (CN) we're not leaving. I decided for us to stay. (YN) wants us to stay too." Dahyun said to her/him.

(CN) smiled and nodded rapidly which caused Dahyun to smile as well.

"Yay! I want to stay!" (CN) spoke as Dahyun smiled widely. "I want to stay with daddy too!"

.

.

.

Dahyun's whole body froze besides her eyes widening and her lips parting.

"...W-what...did you...call (YN)?"

"Daddy." (CN) smiled, but the opposite was happening to Dahyun.

Dahyun lips were getting dry as she heard (CN) spoke again.

"..."

"Mommy?"

"...I-I...(CN) sweetheart...(YN)...it's time for bed. It's getting late." Dahyun said turning around and looking at the door.

"Okay!" (CN) nodded as they lay back down on the bed. "Goodnight mommy!"

"N-night sweetie." Dahyun flicked off the lights as she left and closed the bedroom door, as her face was in pure desolate shock.

Dahyun's heart was racing as she took deep breaths to calm herself down.

'S/He...s/he called (YN)...oh my god...'

.

.

.

Dahyun then smiled...

'He called (YN)...oh my god...'

She needed someone to talk about this. 

While you were her go to...she needed someone other than you right now.

She headed straight to her room and got her phone from the bedside table as she dialed a number and sat on the edge of her bed.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

.

.

.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

.

.

.

"Dahyun?"

"Hey Nayeon...you busy?" Dahyun asked.

"No I'm eating breakfast right now. What's up?"

"Is Jeong there?"

"Yeah she's here too."

"Can I talk to you both..it's serious."

"Oh...yeah okay uh Jeong...come here." Dahyun heard Nayeon as she waited a bit. "It's Dahyun, she says it's serious...okay Dahyun you're on speaker."

"Dahyun? You okay?" This time she heard Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah I am...it's just. Just now (CN)...s/he called (YN)...dad."

"Whoa." "Really?"

"Yeah, s/he told me that they want to stay here with him. S/He didn't want to move again and I told them we weren't, then s/he got happy about staying with dad. It's just...a shock to hear." Dahyun spoke.

"Oh wow...what did (YN) say?"

"He wasn't there. (CN) said this to me just now in her/his room. I just came straight from there, so I haven't told (YN)."

"Wow Dahyun...that's...crazy."

"Yeah, that's big, really big."

"I know...w-what do you two think about it?" Dahyun held herself together as she heard the two converses.

"Well it sounds s/he's grown an attachment to him already...I mean can you blame (CN). (YN) is a great guy to be with."

Dahyun smiled.

"He sure is."

"Well Dahyun...the question here is are you going to let that be, that's a big step. I mean you and (YN) aren't even...you think (YN) will mind?" Jeongyeon asked, but stopped in the middle as she asked another question.

"Well of course not. It's (YN) Jeong."

"Still Nayeon, this is huge. Dahyun?"

Dahyun heard, but didn't answer.

'you and (YN) aren't even...' was on Dahyun's mind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dahyun...Dahyun?"

Dahyun didn't realize that she had a smile on her face.

.

.

.

"I...I felt...happy that (CN) called him that." Dahyun said with a smile as she told her two friends.

"Dahyun!?" "Really!?" She heard Nayeon and Jeongyeon shout.

"I know...I know. When I heard (CN) said that...I was shocked...but happy too..."

"Aww Dahyun...wait so does that mean you-" 

"Nayeon that's personal!"

"Oh come on Jeong! We're friends here."

"Still Nayeon."

"Jeong, Jeong it's okay...and Nayeon..." Dahyun breathed in and out as she smiled. "I-I think I do." Dahyun admitted.

"EEHHH!" Nayeon screeched as Dahyun held her phone away.

"God Nayeon! My ear!" Jeongyeon yelled as Dahyun chuckled.

"Please tell me you're serious!" Nayeon cried as Dahyun held her phone back.

"Hehe I-I think Nayeon...I mean...I can't stop thinking about him...these past weeks and hehe I don't he...it's just...something's there." Dahyun breathed in and out as Nayeon giggled and Jeongyeon remained silent.

"Talk to him Dahyun!" Nayeon shrieked.

"Nayeon don't be so silly."Jeongyeon groaned as Dahyun giggled.

"I would Nayeon, but I don't want to make all this...awkward if he doesn't like me that way. I mean I can't just say I like him out of nowhere...it'll just make me feel...uncomfortable. And I don't want that." Dahyun spoke up.

"..."

"..."

"Girls?"

"Should we?"

"I don't...sorry Dahyun, can you wait for a moment?"

"Yeah...sure." Dahyun responded as the phone went blank, but they didn't hang up, but put her on hold.

Right then and there Dahyun was lost in her thoughts.

She just said she liked you...out loud...did she mean it though or was it because of what (CN) said?

.

.

.

No.

That's what Dahyun was feeling...she likes you.

Dahyun likes you.

And not in a frienship way, but more...maybe it wasn't even like...maybe it was...love...

.

.

.

She thought about everything that transpired...of what (CN) said to her...of her childhood with you. To every word and act they have done since they met at the mall.

Given it's been only one month of them reuniting and living under the same roof, but Dahyun felt something in her about you...it was the same way she felt about that bastard before he did her wrong...but she felt an even greater feeling from just listening and being with you.

While the month past, they each talked, hanged, worked, ate, played, remembered, made up for the lost time and Dahyun enjoyed every single moment, every single one...even the sad parts between them helped Dahyun realized that she needed you these past years

She desperately needed you.

Even if you didn't offer her a job or a home...she didn't care, she just needed someone close to her, someone to help her, someone that she can put her head on after a hard day, someone to talk to about her issues, someone to help take care of (CN)...and it was you she needed.

It was you that Dahyun needed.

.

.

.

It was you that she wanted.

.

.

.

A tear feel from Dahyun...but not from sadness, but happiness.

"I love (YN)...he...oh god...I love (YN)..." She muttered to herself.

.

.

.

"Dahyun...Dahyun..."

Dahyun realized her phone was being spoken through as she raised it to her ear.

"Y-yeah I'm here. Everything okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah trust me. We have to Jeong."

"Have to what?" Dahyun asked.

.

.

.

"...Okay."

"Okay, Dahyun...there's...something you should know."

"What?"

"You might want to sit."

Dahyun looked nervous as she stared at the wall.

"...Girls...what's wrong?"

"Dahyun...(YN)...well he..."

------------------------------------------------

You were sitting on your desk chair, looking at your laptop, observing deals going left and right.

You were watching transactions going through and making sure the shipping system was in order from weeks to now.

Boring, yes.

But you had to make sure everything was in tip-top shape.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

You looked up at the door.

"Come in." You spoke up as the door opened to reveal Dahyun...but her facial expression was...off.

"Dahyun?"

She closed the door behind her and she went towards the bed as she sat down.

"D-Dahyun? What's wrong?"

"...I just spoke with Nayeon and Jeong..." Your eyes widened.

"D-did something happen with them?" You asked nervously, but Dahyun shook her head.

"(YN)...why...why didn't you tell me?"

You looked confused.

"Tell you what?"

"You...y-you have...feelings for me?"

.

.

.

"...W-what?"

"That you...you l-loved me..."

Your body system stopped as you stared at her.

They told her?! Why?!

.

.

.

You looked at her still.

.

.

.

Defeated and silence took you as you looked down as you heard Dahyun gasp.

"S-so it's true...since back then?" You heard her as you stayed still.

"..." You nodded, as you didn't hear Dahyun move or say anything as you both sat where you both were. You didn't dare see her, but she was staring at you.

"(YN)...oh god...I'm so sorry (YN)..."

You stayed still.

"I-I'll leave if you want."

Your eyes widened as you twisted your body and head to her looking devastated.

"W-why would you think-"

"I'm just hurting you (YN)...I've done nothing, but hurt you and-" You stoop up from your seat as you quickly sat next to the girl.

"I don't care about that Dahyun. Right now you need support and I'm here to help." You straightened yourself up as Dahyun looked down now.

"I don't deserve it...any of it...how can you even stand to like me (YN)...after I broke your heart and severed our friendship..."

That question tugged your heart as you saw her hid her face in her hands as she brought in her body together. You then went closer to her as she didn't move as you placed an arm over her back.

"Our friendship Dahyun would never go away. Not with everything we've been through and with what happened."

Dahyun didn't move.

"And...I told you this already, nothing you do or say will make me no-"

"Don't give me that...don't say that!" Dahyun turned her body as she stood up and at you.

"Da-"

"They told me everything...what you've done to get my attention, that you were trying to ask me to prom and I've ignored you and went with some asshole-"

"Dahyun enough!" You raised your voice as she stopped, but looked at you with running tears.

"It should have been you..." She said.

You were quiet as you leaned back and stared in shock as Dahyun had tears coming.

"...This whole time...it should have been you (YN)..."

"...Da...w-w-wh..." You didn't know what to say...did she just...confess?

"This whole month (YN), I've never been happier...and it's not because of some rich house or great job...it's because of you..."

"..." Now you were shut quiet.

"And as much as I want...I can't accept your feelings...because I don't deserve you..."

"Da-"

"Y-you (YN)...are a magnificent and caring and wealthy man...you have a lifelong job, this place...and everything...I didn't even finish school...I got drunk and knocked up because of passing a test...I got pregnant at 19!...I'm so pathetic...and you're everything but that...I don't deserve yo-"

Dahyun's eyes widened as her face was grabbed and you pressed your lips on hers.

Dahyun was frozen as she felt your lips.

Her eyes were looking at your closed ones.

Dahyun quickly recuperated the kiss as she fell into the trance that her body was making her feel.

She quickly grabbed onto your hands on her face as you both continued to kiss as you pretty much brought her closer to you.

And Dahyun loved it.

She loved the way her lips melted into yours.

The way her body shuttered as you played with her hair and held her tighter and tighter.

Sadly you broke away after what seemed like ages to her as she looked at you...with your smile on your face, a soft smile.

"How many times do I have to say Dahyun, I don't care about any of that. Since we became friends Dahyun, all I ever wanted was to help you, you were my best friend and we had each other's backs in the toughest of times. And ever since I started to see you in a different view, I only wanted to be you with you each and every day."

Dahyun concentrated on what you were saying.

"And I don't see any imperfections from you Dahyun. I see this amazing, wonderful mom whose done nothing but raise an excellent child on her own. That's amazing in my eyes Dahyun. You think that I'm amazing, but what you've doing surpasses that. It's just now another reason why I love you."

Dahyun mouth was quivering as her eyes were producing wetness.

"Dahyun. I want you and (CN) to live here with me too...to both be with me...and I promise to make you and him/her happy, safe and comfortable each day. And I'll take care of any problems that you can think of Dahyun because I love you."

Dahyun softly gasped as her tears were going down...not of sadness, but of happiness.

"(YN)..."

She leaned in, so her forehead rested against yours as she closed her eyes.

Both your breaths are shaking.

"Thank you," Dahyun says in barely more than a whisper. "I love you too." Dahyun's voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them.

Dahyun gently leans in and kisses your warms lips passionate kiss.

It didn't last long, but it felt like hours of harmony and sparks between the two.

You both then pull apart and open their eyes as you both stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes.

Your's full of wonder and love, Dahyun's full of curiosity and passion. No longer sadness or regret in yours or hers.

"Okay...then...are we...d-dating?" Dahyun asked as you nodded fast. You smiled as you brought Dahyun into a tight hug.

"God...I can't believe it."

"Neither can I (YN)...neither can I." You both cherished each other's warmth and grasp...until...

"W-ait Dahyun," you let go of her, "w-what about (CN)?" You asked as Dahyun smiled.

"(YN), (CN) likes you a lot...s/he even called you dad." Dahyun spoke up.

You held Dahyun by the shoulders as you looked in shock.

"Y-you're joking." You asked with your throat parched.

"Dead serious...and I couldn't any happier." She said as you felt emotions getting in you again. 

"I...hehe...D-D..." You just grabbed Dahyun and kissed her again as both lips were in synchronized movement, pouring out the love that each other had for one another.

.

.

.

Both then let go as you both stared at one another's eyes.

Dahyun then brought a hand up to your cheek as she cleared a teardrop falling.

"Promise me another thing (YN)?" She spoke softly.

"Whatever you want."

"Promise you won't leave me..." She asked in a pained tone as you smiled at her question.

"Never."

Once you spoke that word, Dahyun's world was lit up.

"Then I promise too (YN)...not to leave or hurt you again...not again...not you."

"And I'll make that promise too Dahyun...I love you." 

"I love you too..."

And to seal the deal, Dahyun brought you in another kiss. A kiss that was softer than the previous ones they-

"Eww." Both stopped kissing as they heard and saw (CN) at the door.

"(C-(CN)?!" You both shouted as you both were red.

"W-what's wrong honey?" Dahyun asked as (CN) rubbed her/his eye.

"I can't sleep..."

You both smiled and looked at one another.

"Well we can't have that now can't we." You spoke up as you stood up and went towards (CN) and grabbed them by the body and hoisted them up. "Come on, I'll tell you a bedtime story." You spoke as (CN) nodded. "Then let's go."

"Thanks daddy." (CN) spoke up as you gasped.

You turned to Dahyun who was smiling and had pure joy in her body as you smiled back and stopped yourself from getting tears again.

You then sofly hugged (CN) as you smiled at his/her words.

"Y-you're welcome (CN)...you're very welcome." You said as you smiled at Dahyun and went towards (CN)'s room.

Dahyun hummed and couldn't stop smiling as she looked at the door. She then stood up and quickly jogged to be with you and (CN).

"Wait! Not without me!" Dahyun yelled out.

Yeah...she was really going to enjoy it here.

========================================

AND THAT'S THAT!

Sorry about the two weeks no update. Trust me, school has been on me heavily and hanging out with my buds pretty much each day. But I do write whenever I can.

Also these teasers man...can't wait for the MV. Pre-ordered the three albums as well.

Thanks for taking a pause in your life to reading this! Vote/Comment. And thanks again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.8K 356 30
Twice Oneshots and Short Stories: Can be as a group or as ships May entertain Requests as long as I'm not busy If stories have mature content. It wil...
4.7K 186 47
oneshots story of you and sana
172K 5.2K 110
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...
252K 4.4K 50
Imagines from your faveorite member/s of Twice!