FOUR QUARTERS

Oleh InkPrincessMarcia

Simone's life changes when her best friend Maddison presures her to date the schools senior quarterback. Six... Lebih Banyak

FOUR QUARTERS
PREGAME PLAYER (cast)
FOUR QUARTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Second Quarter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
HALFTIME
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Third Quarter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Fourth Quarter
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
OVERTIME
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Author's note πŸ“’
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 96

2.5K 158 38
Oleh InkPrincessMarcia

                           Gavin

                   (A week later)

Simone and I finally got back and are on the way to my house to get the see Jonah and Steve before I take them to our new house. “I loved our honeymoon but I am glad to finally be home,” Simone said with her head rested on me. Kissing her head “I feel the same way sweetheart. Even with us extending our stay I only have a few days before I leave.” “UGHHHHH. Don’t remind me, Gavin.”

“Baby I will only be gone for a few weeks. With everybody around you and you starting up your business the time will fly by and you won't have time to miss me.” “Is this your way of saying you won't miss me.” “I always miss you. I’m going to hate leaving you, and our kids.” “I’m going to miss you but nights and when I’m alone it’s going to be way worse.” “I’m going to be with a man constantly who has it worse.” “Maybe I should go with you.” She says laughing.

Pulling up in the driveway I see Steve’s and Odell’s vehicles letting me know my kids are here along with my sister and brother in law. Opening the door for Simone as we were walking up to the door Steve comes running up “DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY” jumping on me with his legs around me. Looking up I see everybody laughing at what just happen.

Steve gets down then walks over to Simone. “Hey momma L,” he says “I couldn’t jump on you. I don’t want to hurt the precious cargo.” Steve said rubbing Simone’s stomach. “Wait that means yall had” He got a sick look on his then begin making noises as if he was about to vomit.

“Let’s go inside,” Simone said. After saying hellos to everybody before I could say something Steve beat me. “Momma I got you some flowers.” He said bringing the vase of flowers to her. “Those are nice.” Gwen said. “Thank you I love them. What’s the care instructions for them?” Simone asked.

“Yeah about that. I don’t know I borrowed them from a neighbor.” Steve said. “You mean you stole them.” “No, I didn’t steal them I borrowed them.” “Borrowing means you are giving them back.” “Jonah, I know this. Soon as the beauty fades they can have them back. The flowers would have served their purpose.” “You're giving the neighbors back dead flowers.” Odell asked in an amused tone while Gwen tried to contain her laughter “They want to be completely dead. Just partially dead.”

“How partially.” “I don’t know like 98 percent. Yall have to think its still some beauty in the remaining two percent. Momma L” Steve looked at Simone like he was about to cry. “What do you want to eat.” She asked. As they were talking walked over beside Jonah. “Can we talk outside for a minute.” “Sure” Jonah and I slipped outside without anyone noticing us.  

“I had everything I wanted to say but seems I have lost all the words.” He smiled. “Just take your time.” Taking a deep breath I face Jonah. “I know I have said this before but I am deeply sorry for the unseen wounds and pain I brought to you. I can't use the excuse I was a teenager and didn’t know any better because I had unprotected sex.” Jonah was about to interrupt me but I had to get this out.

“Please just allow me to finish” he nodded his head. “I can't make up for the past, and I certainly can't undo it the damage is done but that ache is still sitting inside of me. I hate myself for the hell I put you and your mom through. Yes, it was outside interference but I set it in motion. I wasn’t a father or a man for you to look up to. Even though I am your father you, my son you are a better man than me. I know it will take some time for you to respect me but I want you to know you have mine. Whatever happens, I want you involved in everything. My greatest accomplishment was not playing in the NFL or anything of that nature. It was the moment I found you are my son. Even with all the anger and hostility, I was still happy, disappointed in myself, angry but that void I had been feeling all those years were filled when you and your mom came into my life.”

“Everything is different. I never had a family and now I do.” “I guess we learn together. I don’t know how to be a dad or what to do. All I can do is be there for you and support you in everything. May I ask one thing of you." "What is it?" "Don't have sex or engage in it 'til you fully understand it. Me and your mom we thought we knew but sadly we knew nothing. You saw your mom struggle being a single mom. I don't want some young lady coming to you then get pregnant just to have you as the father." "Like what happens to you the first time." "Yeah like that. Can I show you and your mom something tomorrow." "Sure you can I don't mind." I nodded then Jonah spoke again.

“When you found out about me why did you have sex with that vile woman.” I laughed. “You talking about Maddison” He nodded. “I needed to take my frustration out on something or someone she was the woman I was married to at the time. When we were finished she said something that triggered everything. That’s when I remembered back in college she told me Simone had an abortion and moved on with another man.” Shaking my head

“When she told me that when I was in college I became broken and I think each day I shattered more.” “Why” “The pain that came from me stabbing myself in the heart I guess to feel I would twist the knife more in my heart. I want you t know I never loved Maddison.” “I can tell” “How” “You never happy when you say her name when you talk about momma you get this light in you, the glow and happiness that radiates off you, I know you love my mom.” “I love you too.”  

“I kept your jacket” I looked at Jonah confused. “The the night we exposed William.” “That’s fine.” “I used it as a substitute for you. That night you were protective of me, taking care of me, and showed me you loved and cared about me without words. Your actions talked for you. I was terrified if I go close you would leave so I held on to your jacket. Held it when I was scared or when I cried. I don’t know.” “Jonah I‘m scared too not of leaving you or Simone that won't be a good enough father to you. I had a great father maybe we can both learn from him.” “I would like that.” Hearing the backdoor close Simone comes over to where we are.

“Is everything okay?” I looked at Jonah he looked at me. “Momma when dad comes back think it will be okay if we take a camping trip.” “You mean just the three of us or everybody.” “Can we go camping first to continue to build as a family then after that we all go on a trip together, nothing extravagant but a place where we will all be together.” “Yeah, baby we can.” “Yall ready to go see our new house.” “Yes,” they said in unison.

                          Simone

After driving for quite a while Gavin broke the silence. “We almost there sweetheart.” “We are in the middle of nowhere” “I want us to have our privacy.” Turning on to the driveway I heard Simone as she gasps. Parking the car I go around to open the door for Simone. “Gavin.”

“Everything you always wanted in a house I had to build in this one. I brought the land took all your ideas and thoughts compiled them into your dream house.” “You did this for me.” “I did it for you and our family and the one to come,” Gavin said looking at me and the boys standing behind me.

Hugging and kissing Gavin passionately I heard Steve yell. “STOP KISSING MY MOMMA” I laughed at him as I slipped my hand in Gavin’s. “Ready to see your new house. My phone rung I saw it was Patrick. “Hello” “Simone I just got a call, he dead.” “William” “Yeah” “I’m sorry for you and Odell but don’t exp-“ He interjected me. “Simone neither of us feel bad for him. We are just going to have him cremated.” “Can I do anything.” “Be happy for once Simone.” “I love you, Patrick.” We hung up. “Is something wrong” “William died.” “Did he say how.” “I forgot to ask.”

I looked at the house before me, but in my mind, I was envisioning the house I grew up in and a tear slipped out my eye. “I’ll have the house you grew up in demolished first chance get. How about we open up a teenage pregnancy center in that place or a place for single moms.

They can purchase the necessities they will need along with the baby just at a cheaper price than stores so they can afford them. Help teen moms go to school.” “You would do that.” He shook his head. “WE will do this Simone. We.” “I love you” “You are the best part of me, Simone, I love you.” Gavin kissed me passionately. “Ready to see your new home beautiful?”    

“I’m ready to start a family with you in this home.” I said smiling.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

414K 20.6K 41
"They never thought it would end as it did..." Keenan Lockhart is the star quarter back of his senior football team. He has money, girls, and the goo...
5K 238 28
Tay is in love with one of her ex bestfriend the only problem is that she is not dating her. Instead Tay is in a relationship with Calvin who makes t...
5.7K 413 37
In book
84.9K 4.2K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...