Iron Man's Daughter, Spiderma...

De ninisnightshade

CJ first met Tony Stark when she was only 12, after breaking into his lab and stealing many of his weapons. A... Mai multe

1
2 - Infinity War
3
4
5
6 - Endgame
8
9
10
11

7

1.7K 26 13
De ninisnightshade

"I can help."

"Look, kid, as much as I want you to help us, you don't have any powers or any way of defending yourself."

I looked at dad. "Oh really? Cass, initiate protocol 1."

"Who's Cass and what the -" Dad stopped halfway through his sentence as my Techno suit covered my body, emerging from my bracelet.

"How did you do that?"

"Ever since I turned 16, I've been building and modifying my own suit. You wouldn't build me one, so I had to do it myself. It's based off of your suit, but mine has a few extra touches I put in, is a lot more lightweight and I created my own AI to go in there."

"Show us your extra touches." Natasha looked at me expectantly.

"Initiate Protocol 18." My suit turned invisible, along with myself.

"Woah, how did you do that?" Antman looked at me in awe.

"Reverse." I appeared again. "I borrowed some of the old hydra serums from your lab and figured out a way to incorporate their DNA into the programming of my suit. Cass, initiate Protocol 7."

Dancing Queen by ABBA started playing and I danced along to it. "I connected it to my Spotify play list. Not to mention there's Karaoke, disco lights, and X Ray vision. Oh, and I can teleport."

"How do you teleport?"

"Cass, scan for people in the building."

"There are 7 people in this building and 1 raccoon. Shall I identify them?"

"Yes."

"Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanov, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Thor Odinson and Scott Lang are the humans, the raccoon is called Rocket. Plus yourself."

"Thanks Cass. Now, teleport back to Stark Industries."

I felt my suit teleport to Stark Industries. "Take a picture." The shutter clicked and I said, "Return to the lab."

I went back to the lab and projected the photo my suit had taken. "Well?"

"How- how did you-?"

"Why do you assume you're the smartest in the room, Dad?"

"Because most of the time, I am."

"Look, I can help. My suit is even more capable than Iron Man's, and I'm a lot more careful than him. I can be a great asset to your team."

"Look, you're talented, I'll give you that, Stark, but the choice is up to your dad." Natasha just shrugged.

"Dad? Come on. I'll never forgive myself is something happens to you and I wasn't there."

"Fine. Why do you have to be so much like me?"

"Because I'm your daughter."

"Just one question, does Cass stand for anything?"

"Cleverly Apt Sardonic System."

"Of course." There was silence for a moment before my dad realised something.

"Did you just make a Hamilton reference?" I just smirked.

"Maybe."

"God, you're insufferable sometimes, you know that?"

"Well I am your daughter after all."

"Why you cheeky little-"

"Hey! This family bonding's cute and all but can we get back to reversing the snap?" Black Widow looked at us blankly and Dad & I just replied in unison, "Sure."

Steve walked over to me and patted me on the shoulder. "CJ Stark, welcome to the Avengers."

"Awesome."

They went in to talk about the 3 teams we were in and assigning places.

"CJ's coming with me."

"Fine."

We all had cool matching suits which kind of confused me since there weren't any sewing machines or anything, but we just had them. I was going with Dad, Steve, Bruce and Scott to New York 2012. Bruce was getting the time stone and the rest of us were getting the space stone.

The second we got there, we saw 2012 Hulk smashing a bunch of stuff in rage and Bruce looked embarrassed. He then half heartedly started smashing things and Dad and I flew over to the Avengers Tower where the Avengers had just caught Loki.

Dad was keeping watch and telling Steve what to do and when to do it. Dad and I snuck into the room where the Avengers were and Dad were hiding behind some rails.

"Ugh, Mr Rogers I almost forgot, that suit did nothing for your ass."

I had to stifle a snicker. "Well no one asked you to look, Tony." I heard Steve through the earpiece.

"I think you look great Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott complimented.

I coughed very quietly. "Suck up."

We moved as the strike team, who were actually working for Hydra, walked out of the elevator to secure the Blue Glowing Magic Wand that I forgot the name of.

"Who are these guys?" Scott asked in my earpiece.

"They are Shield, well Hydra actually but we didn't know that yet." I shook my head as Scott said, "Seriously? You didn't? I mean, they look like bad guys."

"I'm gonna have to agree with Tic Tac over here."

"I know you're small, but you're talking loud. And CJ, this is not the time for your witty comments."

"It is always the time for my witty comments Dad."

The avengers started to leave and Dad noticed. "Oh, you're up little buddy. There's our stone."

"Alright. Flick me!"

Dad flicked him off of his shoulder and Scott landed on the table and crawled up Tony's (2012) arm.

Dad and I jumped out the window deploying our suits. "Cass, initiate Protocol 1." My suit came up and I used my rocket blaster with Dad to fly to the ground.

Then it was up to Captain America to get the blue thing from the Hydra dudes. Dad got in disguise as a weird soldier guy who wore black and I put on my disguise as a Secretary.

"Thumbelina, do you copy? I've got eyes on the prize, it is go time."

"Bombs away!" He slid down and got onto the chest of 2012 Tony.

"Is that, Axe Body Spray?"

I looked at my dad, eyebrows raised. "Really?"

"Yeah I had a can on the desk for emergencies. Don't look at me like that!"

I shrugged and pursed my lips.

"Can we focus please?" He muttered under his breath.

The men in suits arrived to take Loki away and the case.

"Alright, move it Stuart Little, things are getting dicey in here."

"Are you sure you won't die?" Then dad said some medical term I can't be bothered to understand and I kinda zoned out until 2012 Tony fell to the floor.

"He's convulsing. Someone call the medic!"

"Medic!" Dad looked around and did literally nothing while I ran around calling out.

"Medic! We need a medic! Tony Stark just fell to the ground, we need a medic!" I think I did great, if I do say so myself. I acted very distressed and flustered.

Ant Man crawled out and kicked the case toward Dad as I walked over to him. Loki looked at the case in confusion. Dad grabbed the case and was about to walk off with it when Hulk burst open the door of the staircase and knocked Dad over.

I ran over to try and help him and by the time I looked up, Loki had disappeared with the case.

"That wasn't supposed to happen was it?" I helped my dad up and sighed.

"Well we blew it."

Dad, Scott and I all sat in some random car waiting for Steve.

He jumped down from wherever the hell he was and my dad spoke. "Cap. Sorry buddy, we uh, we got a problem."

Scott scoffed. "Ha, yeah we do."

I turned around to look at him. "Dude, for once in your life, shut the fuck up!"

"Hey!" I looked at my dad. "Yes?"

He looked back at Scott and shook his head. "Yeah listen to her."

We got to some abandoned warehouse garage thing and discussed what we had to do.

"Well what are we gonna do now?" Steve looked at us expectantly.

"Give me a break Steve, I just got hit in the head with a Hulk."

"You said that we had one shot, this was our shot, we shot it, it's shot. 6 stones or nothing, 6 stones or-"

"You're repeating yourself you know that?" Dad asked rhetorically. "You're repeating yourself."

"You're repeating yourself! You're repeating yourself! You're -"

"Dude, come on."

"You never wanted a time heist, you weren't on board for a time heist, you ruined the time heist!"

"Oh is that what I did?"

"Both of you shut up! God, I thought I was meant to be the only argumentative teenager on this mission! Yeah, we blew it but I'm sure there are other ways to get this stone. Scott, you literally just joined the Avengers, don't go telling Iron Man, one of the original avengers that the whole thing was his fault! How could he have known Hulk was going to smash the door open on his head? Give him a break, dude."

Steve sighed. "Are there any other options with the Tesseract?"

"No, no, no, no there is no other options. There's no do overs, we have one particle left each. That's it, alright?"

Dad looked up as if he came up with something. "Dad, what is it?"

Scott ignored me. "We use that, that's it, you're not going home."

"Well if we don't try, then no one else is going home either."

"Steve's got a point, Tic Tac. Now shut up, my dad has his idea face on."

"I got it." Dad got out of the car. "There's another way. A way to retake the tesseract and acquire new particles."

He walked over to Steve and looked at him. "A little stroll down memory lane, Military Installation, Garden State."

He and Steve shared a knowing look. Steve looked away for a second, then back at my dad in confusion. "When were they both there?"

"They were both there at a- a time, I have a vaguely exact idea."

"How vague?"

"What are you talking about? Where are we going? " Scott was confused and I leaned over to him.

"Just let them do it, it's a thing they do."

Dad ignored both of us. "I know for a fact they were there, and I know how I know."

"Who's there? Guys, what is it?" Wow this dude never shuts up.

"Well, looks like we're improvising."

"What are we improvising?"

"Dad?" My dad walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Steve and I are going to New Jersey to get the tesseract. You and Thumbelina are gonna take the blue staff back to the compound."

"Why can't I go with you?"

"It's too dangerous. Besides, someone needs to look after the idiot and make sure no one dies."

I wrapped my arms around him. "Good luck dad." He kissed my forehead and walked back to where he was standing a minute ago.

"What's in New Jersey?"

"Everything is legal in New Jersey."

"CJ, can you go one day without making a Hamilton reference?"

"Nope."

He told Steve the Co ordinates and they programmed their watches.

"Hey Captain, Steve, sorry, America, Rogers. Look, if you do this, and it doesn't work, you're not coming back."

They looked at us. "Bye dad. I love you."

"Love you too, Céleste. Thanks for the pep talk, Piss ant. You trust me?"

He directed the last 2 sentences to Scott and Steve respectively.

"I do." Steve said.

"CJ, make sure Ant Man doesn't do anything dumb or get arrested again."

"OK dad."

He looked at Cap again. "Your call."

"Here we go."

They put on their suits and disappeared.

"Come on. We've got a job to do, I am not going to disappoint my dad."

"How old even are you?"

"I'm 18."

"Damn. You're kinda annoying you know that?"

"Oh I'm annoying? Whatever." We put the blue staff back and returned to the Avengers Compound, circa 2023.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 34.2K 103
Peter is Tony's kid unless otherwise stated. Taking requests. Characters are from SpiderMan Homecoming! Don't own any of the characters. PETER WILL N...
11.4K 198 35
[#1 in peterandmj] [WARNING: fluff and heavy swearing] Peter Parker is like any other kid, except he is Spider-man. Stark is offering an Internship a...
394K 10.2K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...
2.1K 41 20
♡ COMPLETED ♡ written for my insta :: @spiderimagine -- You are Peter Parker's girlfriend, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, and Steve Rog...