Snipers Of Chicago Season 3 (...

By RonnaSweeney51317

Make sure to read Snipers Of Chicago Season 1 & 2 before reading this. Published May 29, 2019 More

This is continued from Snipers Of Chicago Season 2...
Chapter 1 "Going to Heaven"
Chapter 1 1/2 "Whatever You Need I'll Give It To You"
Chapter 2 "Do You Have A Permit"
Chapter 3 "I'm Worried"
Chapter 4 "You're So Addicted"
Chapter 5 "Need Your Help"
Chapter 6 "Thank You For Coming"
Chapter 7 "It's Pretty Bad"
Chapter 8 "You Just Jinxed Me"
Chapter 9 "He Doesn't Trust You"
Chapter 10 "Why Did You Hurt Me"
Chapter 10 1/2 "A Waste Of Time"
Chapter 11 "Null & Void"
Chapter 12 "The Face and Eagle"
Chapter 13 "He's A Detective"
Chapter 14 "Ghosties"
Chapter 15 "Bubba's Bitch"
Chapter 16 "Meathead"
Chapter 18 "Makeup and Men"
Chapter 19 "No Choice"
Chapter 20 "What About Us"
Chapter 21 "SCOTLAND!"
Chapter 22 "Your Reckoning"
Chapter 23 "Find This Prick"
Chapter 24 "Keep Living Our Lives"
Thoughts?
SEASON FINALE "You're FBI"

Chapter 17 "Going Down"

999 26 28
By RonnaSweeney51317

As the plane goes down, Beth starts yelling, "Oh my God! We're going to die!"
"We're not going to die! I have complete faith in Geoff and Harry!" Shaylynn tells her as the plane gets lower and lower.
The plane finally hits the ground pushing its way through the trees.
After a few minutes, it comes to a halt.
"Are we dead?" Beth asks Shaylynn crying.
"No!" Shaylynn tells her as she sees Geoff and Harry walk out of the cockpit with the cuts all over their faces.
"Are you two alright?" Geoff asks.
"I'm fine. What about you two? You're all cut up," Shaylynn tells him.
"Don't worry about us!" Geoff tells Shaylynn seeing that Beth still wasn't looking up, "Beth?"
Beth finally looks up, her eye makeup was making its way down her face.
"You need to invest in a good waterproof mascara!" Shaylynn tells her.
"Shut up! We nearly died and all you can say is I need a waterproof mascara!" Beth says to her as she wipes her eyes.
"I'm sorry," Shaylynn says as Beth looks at Geoff and Harry.
"Oh my God! Look at you two!" Beth says as she gets into her bag to get some baby wipes, she hands them to Geoff and Harry, "Here, wipe the blood away! I have some bandaids in here somewhere!"
"Don't worry about the bandaids!" Geoff tells her.
After Geoff wipes his face he tries to get a signal on the radio he's holding, "There's no signal," he tells them.
Shaylynn grabs her phone and looks at the signal, "I can't get a signal either. We need to be higher up."
"Climb a tree! There's plenty of them out there!" Beth tells her.
"Climb a tree? In this dress? Sometimes you're so dumb!" Shaylynn says to her as Beth glares at her.
"Come on ladies, this is no time to be arguing! Harry and I are going outside to have a look around," Geoff tells them.
"There aren't any steps!" Beth reminds him.
"We'll use the evacuation slide," Geoff tells her as a crackling noise came through his radio.
"How will they find us?" Beth asks.
"You'd be surprised! A lot of people would have seen the plane, they'll call the airport," Geoff reassures her.

~~~~~~

Halstead and Severide talk to Trudy's friend Rebecca at Air Traffic Control.
She tells them there were sightings of a plane going down just outside Erie.
Acquiring a flight from O'Hare to Erie International Airport near Cleveland, they'll meet up with a helicopter search and rescue squad.

~~~~~~

Haven't you got one of those satellite phones?" Beth asks Geoff.
"No," he tells her releasing the slide.
"Kelly and Jay will be worried sick! I'm getting off!" Beth says.
"You don't remember what you're wearing on your feet?" Shaylynn asks her
"Louboutins? So? I can walk in them!" Beth tells her.
"Stay on the plane the two of you. We're only going to walk where the plane came down. There will be a huge clearing and we might get a signal," Geoff tells them.
"I won't let her get off!" Shaylynn tells Geoff.
"I'll get off if I want, it's my plane!" Beth tells her.
"Once you're off I'd like to see you try and get back on!" Shaylynn tells Beth.
"Why?" Beth questions.
"Because it's a fucking slide dumbbell!" Shaylynn tells her.
"God, you two!" Geoff says.
"Well, I vote we all get off. That way we're all together," Beth tells everyone.
"Good idea," Shaylynn says.
"Bring everything with you," Harry tells them.
Ten minutes later they were all off the plane.
"Rosie would love that slide!" Beth says with the other three ignoring her.
"Right, we'll walk that way where the plane came down. Try our phones for a signal," Geoff tells the ladies.
They walk a little when one of Beth's heels brake, "Oh what!" she says looking down at her foot.
"Oh my God!" Shaylynn says laughing.
"I'm taking these back! They're clearly defective!" Beth says still staring at her foot.
Shaylynn couldn't stop laughing, "You make me laugh!
"I'm not trying too!" Beth tells her still looking at her foot.
"That's what I love about you!" Shaylynn says still laughing when she swears she hears Beth say something, "What was that?" she asks.
"I never said anything. How am I supposed to walk?" Beth asks looking up at everyone.
"Get over here!" Geoff tells her.
"Geoff, you're so masterful!" she says as she wobbles over to him.
He grabs a hold of her other shoe and breaks off the other heel, "You should be able to walk now!" he tells her.
Shaylynn and Harry laugh.

~~~~~~

When Halstead and Severide land at Erie International Airport, they're met by the rescue team.
"I'm Michael Phillips," the man tells them.
"Kelly Severide. This is Jay Halstead," Severide tells him.
"Let's go! There's already another helicopter out and there's a team going through Cook Forest State Park. That's where we think the plane may have landed," he tells the guys.
"Not crashed?" Severide questions.
"We don't like to say crashed. There haven't been any reports of fire anywhere which is a good thing," Michael tells them as they walk to the helicopter.
They get in and buckle up, "I just want to find them, Kelly!" Halstead tells him.
"Me too!" Severide says.

~~~~~~~

The four decide to ask each other questions to relieve themselves of boredom.
"Could you survive a couple of days in the wild?" Harry asks.
"Yes, hello, Marine......Special Forces!" Shaylynn tells him looking at Beth.
"What? I could! I'm tougher than I look! And you don't know what I have this bag!" Beth says, Shaylynn, smiling at her.
Geoff starts laughing, "Oh that bag of yours! I'm sure something bit me when I put my hand in there!"
"When were you in my bag?" Beth asks him.
"Years ago. You asked me to look for a caramel log!" he tells her laughing.
"Oh, I love those!" Beth says.
"I never did find one!" Geoff tells her.
Beth started looking through her bag, "Hey! Found one!"
"Fuck! How long has that been in there?" Shaylynn asks her.
"Since the other day. I stole some from the bakery!" Beth tells her.
"Pretty sure you can't steal from yourself!" Shaylynn tells her laughing.
Beth opened it up and started to eat it.
"Does pineapple belong on pizza?" Shaylynn asks as Beth glares at her.
"Yuck! No!" Harry says.
"You only asked that because you know I like pineapple on mine!" Beth tells her.
"I like it but only with jalapenos!" Geoff says.
"Oh, I'm gonna try that!" Beth tells him.
"You two are weird!" Shaylynn tells both of them.
"You're weird for not liking it! If you had a dog, what breed would it be and what would you call it?" Geoff asks.
"Aww! Poodle cross! I'd call him Blue!" Beth says.
"Of all dogs, you'd pick a half breed? I'd have a Rottweiler and name him Zeus!" Shaylynn says.
Beth started laughing, "Are you picking a dog that would look like you? A Rottweiler with lipstick?"
She and the guys started laughing, Shaylynn just sitting there, "I'd bite all three of your heads off!" Shaylynn says getting their attention, "What about you Geoff?" she asks.
"I prefer cats!" Geoff says.
"Oh, so Geoff likes the pussies!" Shaylyn says as Harry starts laughing so hard he almost falls over.
"If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?" Beth asks.
"I'd be you! To see what goes on that fucking head of yours!" Shaylynn tells her.
"I'd be a broad with big...."Geoff starts to say when Beth squeals.
"I have a signal! I only have sixteen percent battery though," she tells everyone.
"I can't get a signal yet!" Shaylynn says.
"That's because the Samsung phones are shit!" Beth tells her.
"Hey I know, the next time we're standing on something hard, why don't you drop your iPhone and I'll drop my Samsung and we'll see which one doesn't break!" Shaylynn tells her.
Geoff and Harry look at each other, "Beth, send Kelly a text," Geoff tells her.
"I have a signal too. I'll phone my Dad and get a trace put on mine. They'll be able to find out where we are!" Shaylynn says.
"Good idea!" Geoff says.
"What shall I say?" Beth asks.
"Tell him we landed safe but have no idea where we are," Shaylynn tells her.
Beth starts typing away.
"It couldn't be sent! I have an error message," she says.
Shaylynn hears Hank answer, "Dad!" she says.
"Shaylynn! Are you two alright?" he asks her.
"Yeah! You know then? We're all fine! We have no idea where we are! Where's Jay?" Shaylynn asks.
"With Severide! They're on their way to Erie to join the helicopter rescue squad to find you both. Trudy has a friend that works at Air Traffic Control. They heard a plane went down from JFK Airport and put two and two together," Hank tells her as Shaylynn smiles, "See you soon!" he says hanging up.
"I feel so much better after hearing that!" Shaylynn tells him.
"What is it?" Beth asks her.
"Jay and Kelly are here with a helicopter rescue squad to find us," Shaylynn tells her.
"Really?" Beth asks smiling.
"Really!" Shaylynn tells her smiling as Beth tries to send the message again.

~~~~~

In the helicopter, Severide's phone goes off, "Oh thank God!" he says.
"What?" Halstead asks.
Severide hands his phone over to Halstead so he can read the message, "I don't know whether to smile or cry!" Halstead says as Severide wipes his eyes, "Oh man! You're as bad as me!" he tells Severide laughing.
Ten minutes later Halstead receives a phone call from Hank with the location of where the plane went down.

~~~~~~

It was no around 7:00 pm.
"Can we sit down for a minute? I'm so tired," Beth tells them.
"So much for you surviving in the wild!" Shaylynn tells her.
"I'd be okay if I wasn't pregnant! And I need to pee!" Beth says as she starts rummaging around in her bag.
"There's plenty of trees!" Shaylynn tells her as Beth produces a roll of toilet paper out of her bag.
Geoff starts laughing followed by Shaylynn then Harry.
"I'm sick of you lot! I hope you don't need a shit later! Because this will cost you ten thousand dollars a square!" Beth tells them as she storms off over behind a tree to pee, "And don't go in my bag!" she shouts at them.
"She's crazy!" Geoff says laughing.
"Did you ever ask her out?" Shaylynn asks him.
"A few times, why?" Geoff asks.
"It doesn't matter," Shaylynn tells him looking to see if Beth was coming yet when she sees her running back.
"Can you hear it?" Beth asks them.
"Hear what?" Shaylynn asks her.
"A helicopter!" Beth says.
The other three stand up and look at the sky, "I think I can hear something," Harry says.

~~~~~

Up in the helicopter, they're all looking around.
"Look! There's where it went down! Look at the clearing it's made!" Michael tells the guys.
Severide and Halstead look down at the clearing in the forest, "Oh my God! It must have really battered through those trees!" Halstead says.
"Fuck, they were lucky! Is there room to land down there?" Severide asks.
"I'm not sure. I need to get closer," Michael tells him.

~~~~~

Back on the forest floor, the others could hear the helicopter, "I can hear it!" Geoff says as Shaylynn was already on the phone with Halstead.
"Babe!" Halstead says.
"We can hear the helicopter, it is you, isn't it?" Shaylynn asks hoping he says it is.
"It's us! Is there enough room down there for us to land?" Halstead asks her.
"Not a chance!" Shaylynn tells him.
"Shit! I didn't think there was! There's no room to land," he tells Michael holding the phone away from his mouth.
"We'll need to use the winch. Are your ladies good with that?" Michael asks.
"Shaylynn will be good. I don't know about Beth!" Halstead says looking at Severide grinning.
"Tell her there's a big kiss waiting for her up here! She'll be fine!" Severide says laughing.
Halstead puts his phone back up to his ear, "Shaylynn! We'll have to use the winch to get you up!"
"Oh shit!" Shaylynn says.
"What?" Halstead asks her.
"What don't I wear when I wear a tight dress?" she asks him.
Halstead starts laughing, "Seriously?"
"What is it?" she can hear Severide ask.
"Don't you tell him!" Shaylynn tells Halstead.
As Shaylynn was talking, Beth overhears the conversation and gets in her bag.
She pulls out a brand new pair of black panties and hands them to Shaylynn, "Don't say I never give you anything useful!"
"Thanks!" Shaylynn tells her, "It's okay, Jay. Beth saved the day!" she tells him.
"Let me guess, she had a pair in that bag of hers!" he says laughing, "Tell her there's a great big kiss waiting for her up here from Kelly!"
"I will! That should get her on the winch! I love you!" Shaylynn tells him.
"The winch? What?" Beth says with a shocked look on her face.
"I love you too! I'll call you back when we're ready!" Halstead tells her.
"Okay," Shaylynn says hanging up.
"You'll need to get pulled up on a winch!" Shaylynn tells Beth.
"Not a chance!" Beth tells her.
"Beth, do what you're told! It's the only way out of here unless you want to walk for days!" Geoff says.
"Okay," Beth tells him.
Shaylynn looks at Geoff and mouths 'thank you'. He winks back at her.
"Kelly says there will be a great big kiss waiting for you up in the helicopter!" Shaylynn says to Beth, "You two turn around while I put these on!" she tells Geoff and Harry.
"Why didn't you say that in the first place! I'm going up first!" Beth tells everyone.

Ten minutes later the helicopter is above them and Halstead calls Shaylynn.
"Make sure you buckle Beth's harness up as tight as you can!" Halstead tells her.
"I have used them before, Jay," Shaylynn reminds him.
"I know. That was Kelly talking!" Halstead says.
"I'll let you know when to winch her up," Shaylynn tells him.
"Okay," Halstead tells her.
Shaylynn hands her phone over to Geoff to hold as she straps Beth into the harness.
After she's done with the straps, Shaylynn hands Beth her bag, "Ready?" she asks Beth.
"Yeah. I'm scared," Beth says in a soft tone.
Shaylynn smiles at her, "Remember those lips are waiting for you!"
"Oh my God! And those eyes! Pull me up!" Beth says without hesitation.
Shaylynn starts laughing and gets her phone back from Geoff, "Pull her up!"
The three of them watch as Beth starts being lifted toward the helicopter.
Shaylynn can see Severide and Halstead grab on to Beth and pull her inside.
A minute later the harness is lowered back down, "Alright which one of you is next?" Shaylynn asks.
"You're going before us!" Geoff tells her.
"That's sweet Geoff but this isn't the time for chivalry! I have more experience with these harnesses than what you do! Now get your ass in it!" Shaylynn tells him.
Geoff looks at Harry, "I'd do what she says," Harry tells him.
Geoff steps into the harness, Shaylynn straps him in then up he goes.
After five minutes, the harness comes back down.
Shaylynn looks at Harry, "I know, get my ass in!" he says making Shaylynn laugh.
After another five minutes, Harry's on the helicopter and the harness is being sent back down for her.

After fifteen minutes, Shaylynn is finally on her way up to the helicopter.
Once by the opening, she can see Halstead smiling as he pulls her inside.
"God, you're a sight for sore eyes!" Halstead says giving her a quick kiss.
When Shaylynn was finally sitting down, Halstead closed the door. After the door was shut, Michael starts flying back to the airport.
"Geoff, Harry! We can't thank you enough! You saved our women!" Severide tells them as he shakes both of their hands as does Halstead.
On the way back to the airport, Severide and Beth hold each other as does Halstead and Shaylynn.

At the airport, Severide arranges flights for everyone back to Chicago but they have to wait two hours.
"I can't wait around for two hours in these broken shoes!" Beth says.
"They're not broken," Shaylynn tells her then turning her attention to Halstead.
"What happened to them?" Severide asks her.
"The heel snapped off on one. Then Geoff broke the other one off to match!" Beth tells him.
Severide and Geoff laughed at her, Beth glaring at them, "Sorry!" Geoff tells her.
"Let's see if we can get you a pair in one of the stores. I'm sure I saw s Skechers store," Severide says.
"Can you go and get me a pair?" Beth asks him.
"What color?" he asks.
"Pink!" Beth tells him.
Severide laughed, "What size?"
"Seven. Then we'll go for something to eat, I'm starving!" Beth says.
"I'll be as quick as I can," Severide tells her walking off.
Shaylynn could hear what was going on between Beth and Severide but wasn't paying attention to them as she was more interested in making out with Halstead.
That was until she heard Beth, "Will you two stop it!"
Shaylynn looks over at Beth and sticks her tongue out at her.
"I'm bored already!" Beth says as she takes off her shoes, "I'm going to go and find Kelly."
"Just sit down and wait for him. You can't walk around with no shoes on," Shaylynn tells her when Beth's phone rings.
By the little bit of conversation Shaylynn could hear, the store didn't have the pink shoes Beth wanted.

By the time Shaylynn and Halstead arrived back in Chicago, then home it was very late.
Going straight upstairs, Shaylynn looked in on Jacquelyn.
She bends over and picks her teddy bear up off the floor. Then kisses her on top of the head as she puts the bear under her arm.
Leaving Jacquelyn's room, Shaylynn walks across the hallway into the nursery.
Walking in, Shaylynn walks in between the cribs.
Bending down, she kisses Landon on top of the head then does the same thing to Logan.
Quietly walking out, she heads downstairs to her room.
Hearing water as she walks in, Shaylynn hurries and gets undressed and heads to the bathroom.
Finding Halstead in the shower, she joins him.
They kiss for a few minutes before Halstead looks at her, "Going down," he tells her.
Shaylynn gives him a look, "Bad choice of words!" she tells him,
"Sorry," he tells her.
They make love for hours until they are so exhausted and need to get out.

~~~~~~~~

The next day before leaving for work, Halstead looks around the house for Shaylynn but can't find her.
"I swear I'm going to put a GPS tracker on her," he says to himself as he looks around.
When he's about ready to give up and head to the garage, he sees her outside sitting by the pool looking over at the garden.
He walks out and over to her, "Is everything okay?" he asks her.
"I was just thinking," Shaylynn tells him.
"About what?" Halstead asks sitting down beside her.
"About the plane crash and all the others I've been involved in," she tells him.
"What about them?" he asks.
"Why haven't I died yet?" Shaylynn questions looking at Halstead, "This makes my third plane crash along with two helicopter crashes. There are people who don't survive one! But I've survived five!"
"It hasn't been your time," Halstead tells her, "You're being watched over and you know by who or you wouldn't be looking over at the garden," he tells her seeing a single tear making its way down over her cheek, "I hate to leave you but I have to go to work. Are you going to be okay?"
Shaylynn shakes her head 'yes', "I'll call you later," Halstead tells her as he stands up then bends over and kisses her.
He walks off to the garage.
Shaylynn sighs as she continues to look at the garden.
Watching the flowers sway in the breeze, she wishes it was time to go to Belize.
She wants to be Mrs. Halstead once and for all, legally this time.

Two hours later she receives a call from Halstead to meet him down at the Riverwalk.

~~~~~~~

Walking along the Riverwalk, Shaylynn sees Halstead standing over by the railing.
He looks over and sees her walking toward him, "Why did you want to meet here for?" Shaylynn asks him.
"I need you to look into something for me," he says.
She looks at him confused, "What can I look into that you can't?" she asks.
"FBI stuff," he tells her.
"What did you do, Jay?" Shaylynn asks him starting to get pissed off.
"Oh no! It's not me! You see Will has a daughter that's involved in something. I tried looking into it but Hank chewed my ass out!" Halstead tells her.
"Will has a daughter?" she questions.
"He met her mother back in college," Halstead tells her.
Shaylynn's now intrigued, "I'll see what I can find out. What's her name?" she asks him.
"Riley Halstead," he tells her.
Shaylynn kisses him, "I'll talk to you later. Stay safe!" she tells him.
She turns around and starts walking away.

~~~~~~

Getting back to her SUV, Shaylynn takes her laptop from the backseat and opens it.
She gets into the FBI database.
Reading the file, she takes out her phone and sends a text to Hank and Agent Lee, Millenium Park NOW! No matter if you're doing something! Both of you better be there in five minutes!
After putting her laptop back in the backseat and her phone down, she drives to Millenium Park.

~~~~~~

Standing in Millenium Park, Shaylynn watches as Hank walks to her from one direction as Agent Lee walks to her from another.
"You have enough nerve to summon me!" Agent Lee tells Shaylynn.
Shaylynn looks at her pissed off and gets in her face, "Just who the hell do you think you're talking too?!" she asks Lee, "I suggest you step off before you get your ass kicked!"
"Alright, ladies! Calm down!" Hank tells them.
"I rank higher than you Agent Lee! You best remember that!" Shaylynn tells her.
"What is this all about, Shaylynn?" Hank asks her.
"Riley!" Shaylynn tells him looking straight at Agent Lee.
"How do you know about that?" Lee asks her.
"DUH! I can get into anything!" Shaylynn tells her.
"Why do you care about her?" Lee asks.
Shaylynn's eyes start to go dark as she gets closer to Lee, "I have sworn to protect the innocent! And I take that oath to heart! Especially when it comes to FAMILY!"
Lee looks at Hank, "Shaylynn's engaged to Jay Halstead," he tells her.
"It doesn't matter! This has nothing to do with you!" Lee tells her.
"The hell it doesn't have anything to do with me! It has everything to do with me now since I know I have a niece!" Shaylynn tells Lee.
"She's not your niece!" Lee says.
"Jay and I will be getting married very soon! She's my niece if you like it or not! And you have her involved in some undercover bullshit!" Shaylynn says to Lee, "And you know about it!" she says looking at Hank.
"You need to just stay out of the way!" Lee tells Shaylynn.
"Don't worry about that, I always stay out of the way! That is until I want you to know I'm there. Once you know, it's too late! I'm going to be keeping my eyes on this case and on Riley! One false move by ANYONE and they'll just be a memory! Do you understand?!" Shaylynn asks Lee, "You do remember what division of the FBI I'm with, right?"
Lee just stares at Shaylynn until she turns around and walks away.
Shaylynn looks at Hank, "Glad you're okay!" he says giving her a hug.
"Thanks! You better keep an eye on Lee. So many FBI agents will stab you in the back!" she tells him.
"I'll keep that in mind. I better get back," Hank says.
He walks away as Shaylynn walks back to her SUV.

Getting into the driver's seat, she closes the door and goes to put on her seatbelt when someone reaches around the headrest putting their hand over her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~

The character Beth belongs to Paulinemartin100

The character Riley that's mentioned belongs to ChloeOgradyXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 10.7K 35
โ› ๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก . . . โœ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ด...
188K 5.1K 67
โ› ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—” ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—š๐—ข ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐—— . . . โœ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ ๐œ...
33.4K 789 51
The third story in the ONE Chicago series is here! If you haven't read Three Teams, ONE Chicago and Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chicago.... Please read...
73.8K 1.3K 41
Make sure to read Snipers Of Chicago Season 1 before this one. You can find Shaylynn & Jay over on Instagram @shaylynnvoight Published Jan 19, 2019