Chaos And Purity (Under Editi...

By Brookie_64

He was your best friend until something changed in him. After a strange encounter, you are wounded and are ta... More

Chapter 1. A New Friendship
Chapter 2. Strange Texts
Chapter 3. A Quick Hospital Stay
Chapter 4. Doctor L
Chapter 5. Information Hunting
Chapter 6. A Truth Revealed
Chapter 7. A Headache and a Half
Chapter 8. A Missing Piece of His Soul
The Beginning of a Dream
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 11. Fan Art
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 2)
A Night Gone By
OMG!!! HES A LITTERAL CINNAMIN ROLL
Flash Back Part 1.
Flash Back part 2
After the Past
Chapter 19. The Carnival
A Little Plane Ride
Heart.
Who you gonna call? Luigi and Y/N!
This is fine...
Whelp Guess I'll Just Die.
Headcannons
He's Alive...Kinda
Revenge and Anger
The Past.
The Innner Mechanisms of My Mind is an Enigma
Mabye He has Anger Issues?
A/N
Antasmas Return
Sleep
Getting Ready
A Fun Trip...
You've made a plan.
Nighttime without Nightmares
Screams
Wedding Day Blues
Do you Y/ N...
Oh No...
Have at you!
Past
The Way Back
Uh Oh
location
time
um
The Bad ending.
The Good ending

A (not) Simple Plane Trip

549 15 4
By Brookie_64

     After you and Mr.L finished your breakfast, he brought you out of his lair. When you finally reached the outside world, you realized that you were in the backyard of Luigi's Mansion. He told you to stay there while he pulled the car to the front.

     You got into the car, and stared out the window. As you and him drove down the highway, you thought you heard a siren. It must have been your imagination. Mr.L turned up the radio when all of a sudden a song came on.

       He began to sing and tap his hand to the beat of the song. More songs came on and after an hour or two, you reached the airport. You and him walked through the airport getting plenty of awkward stares, as they pulled out their phones. He asked you to get the tickets while he got you something to drink.  Soon after you got on the plane with little or no problems.

     Once you actually got onto the plane thats when the real problems started. For once you were in the first class seats. It was so nice the seats were mostly empty. The people serving us were so nice... until security came.

      "Sir you are to come with us until the airport security comes and collects you." The security guard said. Mr.L's hands crackled with electricity. He took in a deep breath and then calmed down.

       "I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not done anything illegal, and do not plan on doing so." He said in a false calm.

       "You have been reported to have kidnapped the girl next to you and beat up our hero Mario, and you are involved with the disappearance of the green one. Have you not?" The guard said.

     "Ma'am please step out of the area and sit with the other passengers, until I call for you." The guard said. Another guard was escorting you and the other passengers the the other area.

       You complied, but what was unseen was behind those doors. As the guard was puting handcuffs on Mr.L, Mr.L slipped behind the guard and put the handcuffs upon the guard and hid him in the room to not be seen until the two of you reached the plane runway. He called you back in, and you awkwardly sat next to him for the rest of your flight. His eyes were slowly fading from a bright scarlet to a dull silver. Nothing happened the rest of the flight.

The total number of words typed: 429 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 8 8
Luigi and Mario two humans that live in a place called the mushroom kingdom. After a few years of them not working because they didn't need to sense...
2.4K 103 31
TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE, SELF HARM, AND VIOLENCE Have you ever been out of place? Well, what happens when you spend your whole life trying to get ba...
21.8K 799 18
Following a defeat at the hands of Mario once again, Bowser had given up chasing Princess Peach. He had to focus on his own kingdom and his children...
938 25 12
Deep in a misted forest, a young girl was kept inside a humble cottage to teach herself of what she knows now of the unknown world. The one thing she...