Unstable [Harry Styles AU]

By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more pro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Authors Note

631 41 0
By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Hey guys, sorry it's not an update.

But I decided my prologue wasn't long enough, so I combined it with the first chapter. So now the first chapter is apart of the prologue, and the second chapter is the first chapter, and the third the second...and the same pattern all the way up to the seventh.

So now there's only 6 chapters, but it's just because I combined the first two.

Not to confuse you even more, but if you were wondering, that's why :)

Sorry about that, and I'll update as soon as I can!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622 67 25
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I remove his hands from my hair, bring...
362K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...
84.7K 1.8K 37
SUMMARY (Y/N) moves to Cheshire after her parents divorce, she now lives with her mother in a rich part of a town called Holmes Chapel. With...
193 1 9
I could see how broken he is, his eyes and mouth relaxed showing a blank expression; nothing helps. All I want to do is hold him, "you're broken" a w...