The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

Oleh DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... Lebih Banyak

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 1:Ruby Rose

29.7K 324 1.2K
Oleh DavidBornAgain

The Streets Of Vale

Y(N) has just arrived in Vale, appearing without a trace or sound, and is currently walking on the sidewalk, quietly observing the all-new and advanced area. From his vest he pulled out a red apple, taking a bite from it as he continued on his way...

Y(N): (Thinking) Well, well, well... This world has definitely changed since the last time I was here. I wonder how many times Ozma has reincarnated by now... Once..maybe even twice... (Closes his eyes and quietly focuses on the energy around him) Hmmm... What a strange endeavour... Either Ozma has truly become rather weaker over the years or I just completely forgot how to sense energy... I can barely pick up any strong potential energy in this world... Have the mortals in this world truly become weaker since-?

Suddenly a man wearing a black suit and black glasses came flying out of a window towards Y(N) as the sound of broken glass was heard. With a heavy sigh, Y(N) just simply sidestepped out of the way as the man slid onto the pavement. He finished eating his fruit and tossed the uneaten core into a nearby trash can before speaking up.

Y(N): Hey, I'm walking here!

In an instant, another man wearing the same exact dark outfit flew out the other window, immediately shattering it on contact. However, a young girl with silver eyes, dark hair, and darkened red tips jumped out the window with quite the agile profession. She was also wearing a strange outfit with a red cape that complimented her red stylish clothing.

Y(N): Silver eyes? (Proceeds to place his hand on his chin) And here I was thinking that I'd never see one of their kind again.... However, this one seems familiar... Though I can't figure out why...

At a moment's notice, the girl landed on her feet quite easily and took out some strange-looking device that suddenly turned into a big red and black scythe. Then more men came out and began to attack her as Y(N) just simply watched as she took out all the men with relative ease. One of the men was preparing to attack her from behind but Y(N) noticed this and shot a small harmless Ki blast at him completely knocking the individual out.

Y(N): Hopefully that didn't kill him.

Once the girl was done fighting off the other "minions", she looked at Y(N) and gave him a thumbs-up while smiling gratefully.

Girl: Hey, thanks!

Y(N): .... (At least she is polite which is more than I can say for most humans.)

Then she and Y(N) notice some other guy with apparent orange hair holding a cigarette in his mouth, and he was wearing a strange outfit with a red-lined white suit, a gray scarf, and a bowler hat. He also seemed to have black eyeliner on his left eye.

Y(N): I thought only women wore make-up. (Geez, I leave for a few decades and I come back to men wearing eyeliner.... Perhaps I should have stayed in the Null Realm....)

Eyeliner Dude: (He drops and stomps on his cigarette while smirking. He then suddenly aims his cane at Y(N) as well as the girl revealing a cross-hair aiming straight for them) Well, "Red" and "Black", I think I can say it's been an eventful evening. As much as I would love to stick around a while longer, I am afraid this is where we must part ways....

He then suddenly shoots a strange-looking red orb, which the girl jumps over while Y(N) seems lost in thought unaware of the orb coming at him.

Y(N): (Did he just call me "Black"...? That is racist, I swear this Universe is just as bad as Universe 13 and that place has-)

Girl: (She quickly calls out to Y(N)) Watch Out!!!

The red orb then hits Y(N) with severe force, resulting in a small explosion. And once the smoke clears, Y(N) stands there perfectly fine and without even a scratch or bruise. Though he does look a little irritated at the sudden interruption.

Girl: Whooooooa...!!! (That was so cool, he doesn't even look hurt at all!)

Eyeliner Dude: Tch...! Tougher than you look, that's for sure.

The Eyeliner Dude then starts running towards a ladder onto a rooftop, while the girl starts talking to the shopkeeper.

Girl: You okay if we go after him?

The shopkeeper just nods, and then the girl looks at Y(N).

Girl: Hey, you gonna help me catch that criminal?

Y(N): I am kinda busy at the moment.

Girl: Doing what exactly?

Y(N): Looking for someone.

Girl: (She thinks for a moment) I have an idea! If you help me catch him, then I promise I will help you find who you are looking for!

Y(N): (I don't really have many options so yeah, why not?) ...OK...

Girl: Alright, let's get going! (She then uses her scythes recoil to quickly get on the rooftop)

Y(N): (Looks at the ladder with visible disinterest)  ....There is no way I am using that... Well, "Time Skip", here we go. (Time Skips to the rooftop instantly)

Eyeliner Dude: You both are very persistent aren't you...?

Girl: (Looks at Y(N) with visible amazement) Whoa!!! How did you do that? Is your semblance teleportation?

Y(N) was about to say something but suddenly a bullhead flew and arose behind the criminal which revealed an open side allowing him to get on.

Eyeliner Dude: This is the end of the line "Red" and "Black".

He then threw a red dust crystal and fired a shot from his cane. Y(N) was ready to deflect it until a woman with blonde hair and a purple cape appeared out of nowhere and blocked the explosive using a form of telepathic power.

Y(N): Well then... (Not that we needed her help, but okay.)

The women then started launching debris at the bullhead and then the girl joined in and started firing using her scythe while Y(N) just watched with sudden interest. But before they could land the final blow to the bullhead, the projectiles started disintegrating, and then you notice that the criminal was no longer there, and instead had been replaced by a woman with glowing orange eyes.

Y(N): ....How interesting....

Soon she summoned and launched fireballs toward the group of three individuals which slowly grew bigger and bigger. The blonde woman was about to create an energy shield but Y(N) was getting bored so he smacked the fireballs away with minimal effort.

The bullhead managed to escape the sight, not that Y(N) really cared since he was now hungry. The girl grew a look of excitement all over her face as she looked at the blonde woman.

Girl: (Excited) You're a huntress...! Can I have your autograph?! (She asked with amazement)

Y(N): .... (I wonder if they have any fast food around here...)

Suddenly both you and the girl were covered with a purple aura restricting both their movements entirely, Well...restricting only the girl's movements.

Blonde: (Sternly) I need both of you to come with me this instant! You are both in serious trouble!

Girl: Oh no...! Dad's gonna ground me for a year!

Y(N): Sorry lady, but I got better things to do. (Casually begins to walk away with the restricting telekinetic purple aura still around him)

The blonde looks in disbelief as the "young man" seems unaffected by her telekinesis.

Girl: Wait, don't leave, I still need to keep my promise!

Y(N): (After a moment of silence he stops and turns back around) ....Alright, fine. (This seems like the better option because I am not about to explore this whole world looking for Ozma....)

Girl: YESSS!!!

Time-Skip To The Interrogation Room: Y(N) Perspective

You and the girl were brought into a dark room with one bright light shining over both you and the young girl. The girl seated next to you on the table has a look of shame on her face while the blonde paces around the table with a tablet computer.

Blonde: I hope that both of you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly. Both of you put yourselves and others in great danger.

She then starts talking more and more, and the more she talks the more bored I get, suddenly the girl in red lightly taps my arm and I look at her.

Y(N): Something you need?

Girl: What's your name? I just realized that I never got the chance to ask you.

Y(N): Is it not rude to ask for someone's name before giving their own?

Girl: Oh, Sorry... My name is Ruby Rose, Nice to meet you. (She smiles brightly)

Y(N): ....Yeah whatever, names Y(N).... (This girl...Seriously, why does she seem so...familiar...? It's as if I had met her before.... Honestly, her smile reminds me of-)

The blonde then notices us talking and suddenly smacks the table with her riding crop startling Ruby and causing her to yelp and unaffecting you, though it did faze you out of your thoughts.

Blonde: Are you two even listening?!

Ruby: Y-YES, WE ARE! Right, Y(N)?! (She pokes my shoulder)

Y(N): Not in the slightest.

This made the blonde mad and she just intently stared at me while I just looked at her with my monotone, blank eyes.

Blonde: Do you think this is some kind of joke?!

Y(N): (I raise my eyebrow and look at her riding crop and then back at her) I think your so-called weapon and your fashion is a joke.

Ruby: Pfttt...(Stifles a laughter)

The blonde was gritting her teeth while Ruby was trying not to laugh.

Blonde: (Calms down and then looks at me and Ruby) If it was up to me you would both be sent home with a pat on the back...

Y(N): (Too bad my home was destroyed, keep talking and I might just destroy yours.)

This lightens Ruby's mood, but it drastically changes once the blonde suddenly slaps the table with her riding crop causing Ruby to jump in surprise.

Blonde: ...And a slap on the wrist! But...(She calms down) ...Someone wants to see you both.

She then steps aside as a man with white hair and brown hazel eyes comes in. He has a mug of coffee in one hand and a plate of cookies in his other hand. I sense a very familiar aura coming from him, it was very faint... But still there...

Y(N): (I know that aura...Hehehe, so Ozma, this is your new reincarnated body? At least you look younger than before.) ....

He then gets closer to Ruby's face, much to her discomfort.

Ozma: Ruby Rose, you have...Silver Eyes.

Ruby: (She looks Uncomfortable) Uh...?

Ozma: (He backs up) So! Where did you learn to do this?

The blonde uses the tablet and plays back to when Ruby was beating up the criminals.

Ruby: S-Signal Academy.

Ozma: (Looks in interest) They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

Y(N): (You obviously have never seen the weapons I have used)

Ruby: Well, one teacher in particular.

Ozma: I see...

He then places the plate of cookies in front of Ruby and she slowly and carefully picks the first one up and then instantly eats it in one gulp.

Y(N): Chew your food Ruby, don't inhale it, Geez... (She eats just as fast as my Sayian kind.)

She doesn't listen and continues eating the cookies until there was only two left. I was hungry so I used Time Skip and ate the last two cookies before the present time resumed. Ruby then looks in shock as the last two cookies suddenly disappeared from the plate in the blink of an eye. She then slowly turns her head and looks at me with a suspicious expression.

Ruby: YOU!!! You took them, didn't you?!

Y(N): I plead the fifth... (I did not feel bad whatsoever, I would not have taken them if she had just offered me one)

Ozma: AHEM...! (He clears his throat grabbing both mine and Ruby's attention. He then looks at Ruby once more and starts speaking) I have only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before... A dusty, old crow.

Ruby: (She becomes excited) That's my Uncle Qrow! He is a teacher at Signal Academy. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing and now I'm like... (Insert Karate Noises)

Ozma: So I've noticed. (He places his coffee cup on the table) And what is an adorable girl like you doing in a school to train warriors?

Ruby: Well, It's just that I want to be a huntress.

Y(N): (A hunts-what now? I guess that means this world is still plagued with Grimm)

Ozma: You want to slay monsters?

Ruby: (She Nods) Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal and then I am going to apply to Beacon. You see my sister is starting this year and she is also trying to become a huntress, and I want to be a huntress cause I want to help people. My parents always told me to help others so I thought, might as well make a career out of it! I mean the police are alright but Huntsman and Huntresses are just so much more cool and awesome and You Know!

Y(N): (A noble goal, I remember when I used to have the same mindset a long time ago...Too bad those days are long gone)

Ozma: Do you know who I am?

Ruby: You are Professor Ozpin, Headmaster of Beacon Academy.

Y(N): (Wait...Ozpin? What was wrong with your first name?)

Ozpin: Ruby Rose... Do you want to come to my school?

Ruby: More than anything.

Ozpin looks at the blonde who gives him a disproving look, then he turns back to Ruby.

Ozpin: Well, Miss Rose, I can officially say... Welcome To Beacon Academy.

Ruby smiles and literally bounces off her chair.

Ruby: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, SO MUCH!

Ozpin: Splendid, I shall see you tomorrow at Beacon, you are dismissed, Miss Rose.

Ruby stands and heads toward the door but before she leaves, she gives me a wave and tells me good luck. Ozpin then turns to me...

Ozpin: (Stare) ...Hello, Y(N)...

Y(N): (Stare) ....

Ozpin: (Turns to the blonde) Glynda, I apologize but I have to ask you to leave the room for a moment.

This sudden request caught the blonde huntress off-guard, yet she still trusted her supervisor's words.

Glynda: Are you sure, Professor? (Ozpin simply nods, reassuring her) Very well... (She leaves the room, but not before giving me a glare)

Ozpin: (Looks at me) It is good to see you again.

Y(N): So you go by Ozpin now?

Ozpin: (Chuckles) Yes...How are you, "Old Friend", I did not know that the Omni-King had a day off.

Y(N): I am no longer the Omni-King, Ozma. I have passed that title to my successor, Zeno.

Ozpin: So pray tell me, why are you here? A powerful individual such as yourself should not waste their time on a simple planet such as this, let alone help stop common criminals.

Y(N): I was looking for you...That reminds me, your energy is surprisingly low.... Have you gone soft and weak since I last visited?

Ozpin: I assure you that I am still as formidable as I once was all those years ago.

Y(N): Somehow I doubt that. Anyway Ozma, I am here to see if your offer still stands.

Ozpin: (Smiles) Of course, and if I refused then I am sure you would just threaten to destroy the Universe.

Y(N): You know me so well. (Stands up from the chair)...I want to join your Academy.

Ozpin: May I ask what changed your mind? You would never have accepted my offer of joining Beacon unless you were to gain something.

Y(N): I am bored, Ozma. (Turns around with a tired look in his eyes) I have nothing left, I thought if I fought powerful beings I would find some sort of satisfaction, but No, no one can offer me a proper challenge. I am sick of seeking something that can never come, I can never attain a good fight no matter what. I became the Omni-King to protect the multiverse, but life is not as it once was and the Universal threats are long gone. (Turns and faces Ozpin) So I want to seek something new, something fulfilling, and I hope that I can find it at your school.

Ozpin: I see... Alright, I accept. I only have a few guidelines for you, will you please listen to them?

Y(N): It is your school, Ozma, I may be more powerful but I will respect your rules.

Ozpin: Thank You... First, please call me Ozpin not Ozma. I would prefer to keep my true name a secret.

Y(N): Fair enough....

Ozpin: Second, please limit as much of your power as possible. I do not want my students questioning your power and abilities and I know you don't like the attention.

Y(N): ....Fine, I can work with that.

Ozpin: And finally... (He takes a small sip of coffee from his mug)

Y(N): .... (Oh No)

Ozpin: Can you please try to work together with others?

Y(N): Ozpin, you know why I can't.

Ozpin: I know, but by working with others... You just might be able to find what you are missing.

Y(N): ....Alright, I will try. (I am already regretting my decision)

Ozpin: Also, can you help me defeat-?

Y(N): Ozpin, your War with Salem is your battle, not mine.

Ozpin: It was worth a shot. Anyway, I have other things to attend to, I shall see you tomorrow. Please don't destroy any planets before then.

Y(N): Okay that was by accident and you know it.

Ozpin: (Chuckles) I know, but your reaction was hilarious, I think it was the first time I have seen you show any kind of emotion.

Y(N): Yeah thanks for the reminder... Farewell for now... Ozpin. (Leaves through the door)

Ozpin: And Farewell to you, Y(N)... (One day I hope that you will find happiness, you have lost too much in your life already)

Glynda enters the room and she does not look happy.

Glynda: Professor, please do not tell me that you have invited that boy into Beacon as well!

Ozpin: (Sips his coffee with a neutral expression) Yes I have, Glynda.

Glynda: That boy and Miss Rose are just children! They are too young to join Beacon and far too inexperienced to enroll!

Ozpin: I understand your concerns, Glynda, I truly do... However, Miss Rose has exceptional talent that I can not just overlook and all she needs is a push in the right direction to achieve further greatness... And as for Y(N), well I would be a fool if I did not allow him to come to Beacon. (...I would have been a dead fool if I refused, that's for sure...)

Glynda: (Sighs) I trust your decision, Professor... (Still, it is very strange, I performed worldwide searches for that boy Y(N), and it is as if he has never existed, there are no records, pictures, nothing about him, but then again he does not even have a last name...)

Time-Skip To Vale Streets: Y(N) Viewpoint

Y(N) was walking across the sidewalk thinking if he had made a good decision by joining Beacon until he heard a familiar voice break him out of his thoughts.

Ruby: HEEEYYYY YYYYYY(NNNNN)!!! (You turn around and see Ruby Rose once more)

Y(N): ...(Oh No, it's the cookie monster)

Ruby: Hey Y(N), how did it go with Professor Ozpin? I hope you didn't get in trouble.

Her words were laced with concern, her worry for the black-haired Saiyan clearly confused him, yet he simply ignored it.

Y(N): I did not, and just like you I was also accepted into Beacon.

Ruby: Really?! That's amazing, I can't wait till we get to Beacon! Dad and Yang are going to be so surprised when I tell them! It is definitely going to be sooooo amazing!

Y(N): (Sigh) Well then, I wish you luck with your family discussion ...Goodbye, Ruby. (Starts to leave without a care in the world)

Ruby: WAIT!!!

Y(N): (You turn back around) Yes?

Ruby: I still need to keep my promise! You helped me, now I want to help you! I promised that I will help you find who you are looking for, and I intend to keep that promise! (She says with determination)

Y(N): You already did.

Ruby: Huh?

Y(N): I was looking for Ozpin, and because of you I managed to save a lot of time. So...(Bows his head as a sign of respect) Thank You...for keeping your promise, such a feat will not be forgotten.

Ruby: No, No, No, it's I who should be thanking you! It was you who helped and saved me from the bad guys...! AND I JUST REMEMBERED! Youtotallysavedmefromthatguybyshootingsomeweirdorbfromyourfingerwasthatyoursemblancenobutthenyouteleportedfromthestreetontotheroofsowhatwasthatyoursemblanceordoyouhavemultipleandyoudidnotevenneedaweaponsothatwasawesomeandcool!!!

Y(N): Ruby?

Ruby: (Realizes what she did) S-Sorry, I did not mean to do that! It's just that when I get excited I start talking fast! I'm really sorry! I wear that I didn't mean to-!

Y(N): Ruby, it's alright. You don't have to apologize for such a trivial matter. But before I can answer your question, can I ask you one?

Ruby: Okay!

Y(N): What's a Semblance?

Awkward silence as a tumbleweed passes by.

Ruby: Uhhhh... You don't know?

Y(N): I would not be asking if I did know... (I may have been the Omni-King, but that does not mean I know everything...Okay, maybe I can use my Omni-Knowledge, but I'm too tired to skim through my memory at the moment...)

Ruby: Oh, okay then. A semblance is a manifestation and personal power that is unique to every person both human and faunas. Through the use of aura, we can discover our semblance. For example...(She vanishes leaving behind a petal of roses and then reappears) I have-

Y(N): Super Speed... (She is fast, but not faster than my eyes)

Ruby: (Surprised) Wow, how did you know?! Most people think my semblance is teleportation because they couldn't see me move.

Y(N): (I wonder if she is as fast as Barry Allen) You have a very interesting semblance.

Ruby: If you don't mind me asking, what is your semblance?

Y(N): (Oh, so a semblance is a certain power that an individual has, this place has definitely changed over the years) I can't explain it.

Ruby: (Confused) What do you mean?

Y(N): My ability is confusing to put it simply. It is very complex and I'm afraid I don't have the time to explain it. (Mostly because I don't want to explain it, I just want to sleep)

Ruby: Oh alright, I have to get home anyway, it was nice meeting you and I hope we see each other at Beacon. Goodbye "Friend". (She uses her speed and leaves behind petals of roses)

Y(N): She was an interesting human, to say the least...So it seems the magic in this world has degraded and now people rely more on their skills and special abilities...Hmm but then again those fireballs were definitely magic. (Creates a portal to the Null Realm) I need to create a weapon suitable for this world, using my powers will bring too much attention so I need to rely more on my skills than my power. Hehe, this will definitely be an interesting year.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
639 160 24
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...