Burning Red || Nicholas Scrat...

By purplewriter_x

*CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA* Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street, faster tha... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter One - Greendale
Chapter Two - The Academy
Chapter Three - No Good Nick
Chapter Four - Necromancy
Chapter Five - Nicholas and Me
Chapter Six - She's coming
Chapter Seven - She don't like me
Chapter Eight - A Simple Journal
Chapter Nine - Witch Parties
Chapter Ten - Meet Nicholas
Chapter Eleven - Broken Hearts
Chapter Twelve - By the river
Chapter Thirteen - Witch Tradition
Chapter Fourteen - Sabrina's World
Chapter Fifteen - Us
Chapter Sixteen - Greendale 13
Chapter Seventeen - Hellfire
Chapter Eighteen - Aftermath
Chapter Nineteen - The Holidays
Chapter Twenty - Top Boy
Chapter Twenty One - The Play
Chapter Twenty Two - Away
Chapter Twenty Three - Caught
Chapter Twenty Four - Break it up
Chapter Twenty Five - Run
Chapter Twenty Seven - Mistake?
Chapter Twenty Eight - Lost
Chapter Twenty Nine - Save The Coven
Chapter Thirty - Lucresia
Chapter Thirty One - Who am I
Chapter Thirty Two - What she is
Chapter Thirty Three - Sarah Good
Chapter Thirty Four - Almost Over
Chapter Thirty-Five - Revenge
Chapter Thirty Six - Who even are you?
Chapter Thirty Seven - The end, almost
Chapter Thirty Eight - The End
SEQUEL
Hello!!

Chapter Twenty Six - Lupercalia

4.1K 102 20
By purplewriter_x

Lucresia •

"I am so happy you decided to partake in Lupercalia... You'll forget Nick in an instant." Vera gushed as I smiled awkwardly and nodded. Yesterday night I decided to take part in Lupercalia with Asher because I heard that Nick was going with Sabrina.

I really thought Nick meant that kiss yesterday but guess not; If he doesn't care about my opinion... Why should I care about his? My heart is still sore from the past week but I guess I just have to forget.

"Yeah... I'm nervous. Never done anything like this before." I said but pulled my lips together as I saw Asher approaching. Can't let him know I'm  inexperienced.

"I heard you Lucresia... Don't worry I'll take good care of you." Asher winked and stood next to me. I blushed a deep red and looked away embarrassed while earning a laugh from Vera.

"Welcome, one and all, to Lupercalia, the Festival of the Wolves. Brother Ambrose." My attention was captured by the High Priest welcoming us to Lupercalia. Oh god, why am I so nervous. I looked around watching everyone and saw Nick standing by the back, staring straight at me. I frowned and darted my eyes back to Father Blackwood.

"All right, fellas, take your places for the Matching!" Ambrose exclaimed as Asher smirked at me and left my side, sitting down on one the seats that were put in a circle in the middle. I saw Nick sitting down next to Asher and smiling at me weirdly. What is he getting at?

"All right, ladies, you know how this goes. When the music stops, take a seat on the warlock closest to you." Ambrose explained as I nodded and walked towards where Asher was sitting, grabbing the fabric hanging from the ceiling that was behind Asher. This is pretty weird.

The music started and I moved with it, circling the boys and changing places with the other girls. I passed Vera a few times and she was sensually dancing around. Suddenly there was a long note in the music and then it stopped abruptly. I looked around and saw Asher smiling excitedly. I fast walked toward him and sat down on his lap. Everyone got paired up quickly and my heart dropped when I saw Sabrina and Nick together but I looked away rapidly.

He's not my problem anymore.

-

"Witches. Warlocks." Ambrose called loudly to get our attention. We were currently standing in the woods behind the Academy waiting for the first event of Lupercalia to start. I am incredibly nervous to spend Lupercalia with Asher but I almost feel comfortable around him too, it's weird. I stood next to Sabrina who stood next to Nick. I tried ignoring them as best as I could and not even looking at Nick, that way my heart wouldn't hurt.

"Congratulations, you have been matched. Tonight, you and your paramour shall go into the woods and re-enact the Courting. What that means is that each couple shall go into the woods and disrobe and anoint themselves and lie under this blessed Lupercalian moon, absorbing the potency of the Goddess Selene Herself. Abstinence is encouraged..."  Ambrose trailed off, everyone around booing his words. Asher looked at me and smiled warmly, I reciprocated the smile.

"In anticipation of the powerful release that concludes Lupercalia. However, should couples be moved to unite, well, I'm sure the Dark Lord would not oppose." Ambrose continued as people started cheering all around us. These witches are so lust- filled.

Prudence started handing each couple their baskets, stopping right in front me and eyeing me up and down.

"Huh... Who would've thought you wouldn't spend Lupercalia attached to Nick's hip." She said and handed the basket who Asher who shifted his weight uncomfortably. I rolled my eyes at her and decided to not say anything so I don't make it worse. Prudence continued on handing the baskets and stopped in front of Sabrina.

"Cherries are for popping." She said earning a laugh from everyone around us except me. I pursed my lips and continued looking towards Ambrose, not wanting to think about what Sabrina and Nick might do.

"A word or two of caution. Each couple must stay together the entire night. And, above all, do not stray from the path. All manner of lust-filled creatures stalk the woods during the Lupercalia. Now, with the Dark Lord's blessing, let the Courting begin." Father Blackwood announced as Ambrose blew his horn and everyone started walking off. I looked at Asher and smiled whilst he took my hand in his and led me down the path into the woods.

"I'm really happy you decided to be here with me Lucresia. It really means a lot." Asher said sweetly while beaming at me. I smiled and shrugged easily, following him deeper into the woods.

"Thank you for inviting me. I was probably going to spend Lupercalia all alone and sad." I responded as he smiled and stopped walking... looking around the area and then back at me.

"Should we get settled here? This is pretty neat." He said as I nodded and put down the blanket I was handed on the floor. Asher followed and set down the basket with all the Lupercalian stuff, looking at me with an awkward face.

"I guess now we have to strip. If you want! Only if you're comfortable. If you don't want to it's completely fine." Asher said rapidly as if he was scared I was going to run away from him. I laughed lightly and looked down at my feet.

"Asher, you don't have to treat me like I'm going to break or something. I came here with you so I plan on going through Lupercalia with you." I assured him as he smiled and blushed cutely. Asher is such a cute boy and sometimes I wish I could've met him before Nick and see what would've happened. Sometimes.

"Let's do this then." I said as Asher nodded and shifted his weight anxiously. I watched as Asher started unbuttoning his shirt, exposing his toned chest. I gulped and took in the sight, Asher is a skinny boy but he's definitely... hot. I followed Asher and unzipped my dress, stepping out of it and letting it drop to the floor. I was wearing a black corset and black bottoms with black high knee socks. Asher slipped out of his pants and smiled at me, taking in my body.

"Well now we have to do all the weird ceremonial stuff. Right?" Asher asked while chuckling a bit and I nodded slowly while kneeling down and opening the basket. Asher kneeled down in front of me and we prepared ourselves and did everything that we had to do.

"So what now?" I asked Asher. "Now we lay side by side and soak up the moon." He answered as I complied and laid down next to Asher, looking up at the sky.

"Lucresia... I really do like you, you know." Asher whispered as I looked at him and smiled. Asher is so nice and right now I wish I could give him what he wanted but my heart completely belongs to Nick. And my mind drifted away, what was Nick doing now? I shook my head and smiled at Asher widely once again.

"Honestly Asher, I think that I could get there too. But you have to give me some time because I just broke up with Nick." I said sweetly as Asher nodded understandably. "I completely understand that and I'm willing to work to gain your trust and love." He answered and I honestly wanted to lean close and just kiss him but I was interrupted by a loud howl.

"What is that?" I asked Asher as he sat up rapidly and looked around, another howl being heard but this time it was closer. "Let's leave... It sounds too close for comfort." He said as I nodded and stood up, getting dressed. Asher did the same and grabbed the basket, grabbing my hand and leading me down the path back to the Academy.

We got to the Academy and headed inside, making our way towards the dorms. Asher and I stood in front of my dorm room door. I looked at him expectantly. "Well, I guess this is it. I'll see you tomorrow." I said as Asher smiled and stepped closer towards me.

"Thank you for giving me the chance, you won't regret anything." He said nicely as I nodded and pursed my lips. Asher leaned in to give me a kiss and part of me wanted to pull back but I didn't. I kissed Asher softly and pulled back gently. He was blushing intensely as I smiled warmly and entered my dorm. I winked at him and closed the door shut.

The kissing wasn't bad at all but it wasn't like my kisses with Nick. I guess now that I'm trying something with Asher I should probably stop comparing Asher and Nick. Quite frankly I don't think I will ever love anyone as much as I do Nick but I can try. I got ready for bed and did just that, sleep.

-

Next morning I woke up at about 11:00pm. The Academy gave no classes during Lupercalia, they take this festivity very seriously. I got out of bed and saw Vera's bed completely unmade, weird since Vera is a huge control freak.

I opened the bathroom door and instantly screamed at the sight before me. Vera was on the floor and towering over her was a huge werewolf. My screams drew the attention of the beast in front of me and it instantly looked up at me with its yellow beady eyes.   I wanted to run but I wasn't going to leave Vera laying there with a beast. I stepped back slowly as the creature approached me slowly. I could hear it's low growls. It was huge, towering over me, standing probably at 6ft easily. The beast got closer and my heart was pounding in my chest. I'm going to die. The werewolf leaned back and growled. I closed my eyes ready to be killed.

"Amalia! Stop!" I opened my eyes and saw Nick standing in the doorway taking deep breaths. I have never been happier to see him than right now.

"Leave her alone. PLEASE." Nick ordered stepping towards the beast. How did he know who this beast was. The werewolf looked at Nick and growled. Nick didn't even flinch and took a deep breath.

"Ergo draco maledicte ego invoco, tollere lux in carne haec nocte." Nick banished the beast rapidly, earning a howl and several growls from the animal in front of me that was clearly in agony. It finally disappeared and I looked at Nick who ran over to me and wrapped me in a hug. I cried into his shoulder as he held me tightly.

"How'd you know?" I cried into his shoulder as he pulled away and looked at my necklace. "The spell I put on your necklace, it pulls me to you when you're in trouble." He answered and I sighed in relief. If he hadn't gifted me that on christmas I would've probably died.

"Wait! Vera!" I exclaimed and ran to the bathroom, finding Vera laying on the floor with a gash on her stomach. I gasped and kneeled down next to her, checking for a pulse. Nick kneeled with me and lifted her shirt to reveal the bloody gash.

"God, this is all my fault. How could this happen?" Nick whispered as I looked at him and ignored what he said. He can explain later. "Vera, wake up girlie, please." I cried and shook her lightly. She has to wake up.

I felt compelled to put my hand over her wound and think about healing her. I closed my eyes and felt a burning sensation on my hand, when I opened my eyes Vera's wounds were gone. I gasped and looked at Nick who was staring at me with wide eyes.

"What?" Vera asked all groggy, barely being able to open her eyes. "Nick grab her and take her to her bed." I said as Nick complied and grabbed Vera, moving her to her bed and covering her with the cover.

"Vera, are you okay? How do you feel?" I asked her as she opened her eyes to look at me and then looked around the room with a confused expression on her face. "What happened?" She asked me as I gulped and thought of a made up excuse.

"You fainted in the bathroom? And I found you on the floor." I lied while stuttering a bit as she cringed up her nose in confusion.

"Oh okay, I had the weirdest dream ever." She said chuckling a bit as I smiled and looked at Nick who gave me a pitied expression. "Listen Vera... I'll go get you some food and come back to take care of you. Come with me Nick." I instructed as he did what I said and stood up following me into the hall.

"Can you explain to me what just happened?" I asked him as he looked down at the floor and then looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"She's my... familiar, she's obsessed with me and she found out that I'm in love with you so she came after you. I'm so sorry I put you in danger. I never thought in a million years that she would find me again. Lucresia I am so sorry." Nick explained as he teared up and put his face on his hands. I stepped closer and embraced him in a hug.

"It's not you fault, Nick. Thank you for coming for me." I whispered as he looked at me with a sweet smile.

"I'll always save you, I love you. Forever."

***

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG CHAPTER I GOT CARRIED AWAY OH GOD! Thank you for 3k reads <3

Thank you for reading x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.1K 12
In which in the town of Greendale, where it always feels like Halloween, there lived two young twins who were witches living a mortal life, whom, on...
132K 2.8K 57
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Oneshot and Imagines., season 1-4. - Nick Scratch - Lucifer Morningstar - Ambrose Spellman - Caliban
20.2K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
19.1K 987 57
Sabrina has had a good life. Growing up with a amazing family, she has nothing to worry about. That changes when she gets kidnapped but they just so...