Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Thirty Two

172 6 44
By aigooagain

Penthouse,

Hyuna was in the kitchen with the other girls. Ji Yeon had been glaring at the boys in the living room. Felix had puppy eyes mood on. Hyun Jin was scared to even look at Hyuna as he really caused trouble that time. Han was getting Nayong attention and Seungmin thought he was safe. The worst part was,

"Why did they bring the trolley here? I smell trouble." Chaeyoung stared at the trolleys.

Yes. They brought the broken trolleys home. The trolleys were placed in the middle of living room.

"Hyuna aa," Hyun Jin walked to her, stumbling all over the places.

"Just stay there! Stop walking, that will hurt you more!" Hyuna yelled at him from a far.

He kept walking. Hyun Jin got his legs injured and even got bandage on his forehead. The fact they needed to go to dinner that night, the boys really messed themselves up.

"Seungmin aa! Where are you going? Don't hurt yourself!" Ji Yeon yelled as he saw Seungmin sneaked to the second floor.

The boy stopped walking and turned around.

"Don't think you are safe." Chaeyoung warned.

"I am seriously hurt." Seungmin pouted and crawled back to the living room.

Yes, he crawled. Because Seungmin nearly cracked his backbone.

"Minie aa! Come here, let's try this wonton noodle." Hyuna made a hand motion, signaling Seungmin to come to them.

The boyfriends were ignored but Seungmin got their attentions. That was just weird.

"I feel so single." Felix sighed.

"At least Nayong doesn't abandon me." Han started to talk.
"Yet." He continued, pinching Felix.

"Hehey Ji Yeon isn't always cold." Felix said, more like hoping instead of stating the truth.
"..."
"I think," he had a second thought.

"Bon appetite!" They yelled from the kitchen.

In the kitchen, they actually finished cooking and some even started to eat. Hyun Jin's earlier attempt to join the table was a success. Han made his way to the table, Seungmin was already happily eating and there was Felix hesitating.

"Bokie aa! What's wrong?" It was Ji Yeon sweetly asking him from the kitchen table.

Yes Ji Yeon was cold but that was Felix after all. They say love could change a person.

Hah, you bet.

"Nothing." Felix said as the dining table was already compacted.

"Jamkan, I will go to you." Ji Yeon took a bowl from the upper cabinet.

"NO NO! I can go there!" Felix instantly got up and ran to the kitchen with his legs squabbling.

"I could've just go to you! What are you doing?!" Ji Yeon was startled as Felix suddenly took the bowl from her hand.

"I don't want to burden you." Felix looked to the ground.

"I swear a war is about to blow up. If it is Ji Yeon and Felix fighting it will be a huge mess." Hyun Jin whispered to Hyuna.

"Shut up." Hyuna put a whole dumpling into his mouth to shut Hyun Jin up.

"You should believe in me." Hyun Jin was still talking with his full mouth.

Looking like a chubby bunny munching on the food. Hyun Jin widened his eyes which made him looked even cuter. Hyuna glared at him, acting like Hyun Jin's indirect aegyo didn't work on her.

"Mianhae," Felix said before Ji Yeon could utter another words.

"I wasn't even angry." Ji Yeon said.
"Why are you apologising?" She maybe said that but her face showed the other wise.

"Because I did wrong." Felix pouted.

"Girls, should we have a trolley race too?" Ji Yeon asked the girls.

"YAS!" Chaeyoung put her hands in the air.

"I would love to try a broken bone too." Ji Yeon sarcastically said and looked at the boys.

"HEOL! YOU DID CRAZY THINGS TOO!" Felix backfired.

"Wae wae wae?! Trying to talk about the past?!" Ji Yeon looked at him with the murderous gaze.

"NAE! I at least did it once not all the times!" Felix glared at the ceiling, crossing his arms as he was upset.

"Heol! I am speechless! Don't talk to me anymore!" Ji Yeon pushed Felix aside but he wasn't moving even an inch.
"Move! You are blocking my way."

"Where are you going?" Felix held her hand back.

"LET GO!" Ji Yeon shook his hand away and left in madness.

Felix blinked multiple times, trying to process everything that just happened. Hyun Jin gave him the sympathetic looks.

"I told you." Hyun Jin dabbed as he whispered to Hyuna.

"I was scared for a while." Hyuna nodded dramatically in agreement.

"Nado nado." Hyun Jin nodded and shoved another spoonful of noodle into his mouth.

"What did I do?" Felix sat onto the floor.

"You messed up." Bangchan said, patting Felix's head as he passed by him.

"You messed up," Han added, nodding his head as he imitated Bangchan.

"You messed up too." Nayong said to Han.

"Messed up your heart?" Han threw a lame joke and got a kick on his leg from Seungmin.

"You messed up your head."
"We should do some surgery to get that weird side out." Nayong replied.

"Geujwo geujwo." Seungmin added.

"Look at Seungmin repenting his sins." Hyuna said.
"You boys did not."

Said who Seungmin repented? He did not but his innocent face had it all.

"Ahaa Felix even made it worst." Changbin laughed.
"Anyway! Who is up for a basketball match after breakfast?"

The four injured boys had their ears grew bigger listening to a basketball match plan.

"Don't even dream about it." Nayong said to Han.

"I didn't say anything yet!" Han surrendered.

"Is this how you girls felt when you did crazy things?" Hyun Jin asked, chuckling when he did not see his death coming.

"Aniya, you were the worst. I at times wanted to break up every time you nagged at me like crazy! What did I even do?! Like, at least I did not do anything that clearly risk my life!" Hyuna was livid.

Hyun Jin pursed his lips, unable to say anything.

"You sure Hyuna?" Chaeyoung wiggled her eye brows when she remembered about Hyuna being anaemic and not taking her pills.

"Don't,"
"You,"
"Dare." Hyuna shut Chaeyoung up and the girl nodded.

Changbin was the first to finish his meal so he got up from the chair and went to do the dish.

"Changbin oppa, can you please wash the pot too?" Hyuna turned around to look at Changbin by the sink.

"Okay!"

"Why is he an oppa?" Hyun Jin rolled his eyes as Changbin made an annoying face to him.

"Changbin is older Hwang Hyun Jin." Hyuna wanted to smack Jinie so bad.

"Well, I was born in March. You were born in May. Technically, I am older." Hyun Jin continued eating but was debating.

"Why?"
"You want to be my brother?" Hyuna asked and Hyun Jin shook his head.

"No no!" he dramatically disagreed.

"Then, should I call Changbin like this? Binie aaa," Hyuna was unable to understand Hyun Jin's logic.

"Heol,"
"That is worst." Hyun Jin nodded.
"Calling him oppa make sense now."

"I am speechless." Hyuna shook her head.

____

Basketball court,

There were 5 boys playing in the court. The other 4 were stuck in the penthouse. Ouh right! Someone fixed the broken trolleys and brought it to the basketball court.

"Kringgggg!" The rollers made sounds as Bangchan pushed the trolleys.

"HEOL! Did you fix it?!" Minho jumped, clapping his hands.

"Yes! Woojin helped me!"
"This is an empty space. Should we play?!" Bangchan suggested.

He wasn't functioning as one of the oldest members too. Bangchan was also a kid and still growing up.

"I always wondered how does it feels to be inside the trolley? At times, I wished I am the items I put inside the trolley. Having someone to push it for me." Minho was making a lame claim but he made it sounded sad.

"Hyung! I will push it for you! Go in!" Jeongin said, heading towards the trolleys.

"Go IN?" Minho knitted his eye brows.

"Yes, go in." Jeongin nodded, grinning.

"IN? You want to go?" Minho blinked and scratched his own head.

"Idiot, IN meant go inside." Bangchan smacked Minho's shoulder as he was giving up on him.

"Ock?" Minho was still thinking.
"OUHHHH INSIDE!" He showed his teeth, grinning out of embarrassment.

"You were always an idiot hyung. This is nothing new so don't be embarrassed." Jeongin said, sighing.

"I was joking! Ahaaaa," Minho giggled at his own stupidity.

____

Penthouse,

The 4 boys were watching the television. They wanted to play the basketball so much but were thinking about the consequences. The girls were having their own times in Hyuna and Ji Yeon's room.

"Yah, should we play one match? Just one match? How can they even play with 5 people?" Han elbowed Seungmin.

Seungmin put his hands together, nodding.

"Let's go!" Hyun Jin was the most excited.

"Let's go." Felix got up from the couch.

"Crack crack." It was his leg bones cracking.

"Ohoooo! That was scary." Felix sat back down.
"I am out."

"That looks like a bad idea." Han said, flinching as he heard Felix's bone cracking.

"We have dinner tonight." Hyun Jin added.
"Should we be more careful?"

"The girls really want to go to the dinner so bad. Let's not ruin the mood," Felix said, giving up on the match.

"Yah, have you told Ji Yeon?" Hyun Jin asked Felix.

"Not yet and I don't know how. Considering we are not really in good term now. Huh, that would probably make it worst." Felix put his hands on his face, thinking hard.

"You should've told her yesterday. Now it is getting more complicated." Han wasn't helping.

"Don't make me feel even more bad!" Felix threw a pillow to Han.

"Aniya, Ji Yeon won't be mad." Seungmin said and it was rare for him to be supportive.

"Seungmin is the friend I need in such critical time!" Felix jumped to Seungmin and Min winced.

"AAAAAA! Get off mee~" Seungmin pushed Felix away but he was sticking to him.

"Dub dub dub," someone was walking down the stair.

"Seungmin aa! Are you feeling any better?!" It was Hyuna.

"Yes!" Seungmin replied when he got patches on his legs and arms.

"EXCUSE ME! I AM HERE!" Hyun Jin pouted and hugged the pillow tightly.

"You are excused Hwang Hyun Jin." Hyuna had plain face mood on.

"Cijsjdjsnsja," he even bit the pillow, looking like a mad kitten.

"Yah, stop the pillow abuse." Han took the pillow away from Hyun Jin.
"Seungmin is snatching your girlfriend. Hah!"

"I am sad," Hyun Jin let himself fell onto Felix.

Felix involuntarily became his pillow.

"Hyuna! Where is Ji Yeon? Is she still mad?" Felix thought Hyuna could probably help him.

"Aniya,"
"She is emotionless." Hyuna replied.
"You asked for it Felix." She was laughing at him.

"Hyuna aa! Let's watch the basketball match!" Hyun Jin interrupted Felix and Hyuna's conversation.

"Alright, let's just watch it but you are not allowed to play." Hyuna nodded.

"Really?!" Hyun Jin almost jump as he was so excited.

"Kaja!" Hyuna extended both her hands and Hyun Jin instantly reached for it to help himself stand up.

"We want to go too!" The other boys yelled from behind.

"Just don't play, thats all." Hyuna said in agreement.

"You all go first, I forgot I need to send an email to Mr Yu." Han said and shakily walked away from the couch.

"Orait! See you there!" The boys waved at him as they headed towards the elevator.

Han finally remembered that he needed to email his task to Mr Yu after postponing it for a week. He then went to his room on the second floor.

____

Basketball court,

As soon as Hyuna and the triplet entered the court, nobody was seen playing basketball but there were two trolley lying on the floor. Actually, it didn't even looked like trolleys anymore. The rollers were unattached and everything seemed like a mess. It was a zombie land.

"What happened?!" Hyuna freaked out as she walked closer to the broken trolleys.

Bangchan might have fixed it, but he wasn't the best fixer after all. Woojin assistances were also all over the places during their trolley operation.

"ACKKKK APPEOOO!" Someone finally made a sound from behind the wall.

It was clearly Bangchan's voice. Jeongin crier was also heard. Hyuna and the triplet went closer to get a look and finally found them lying on the floor.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Hyun Jin looked at Jeongin who was crying like a little kid.

"Oh,"
"My,"
"God." Hyuna covered her mouth.
"Don't tell me you played the trolleys?!"

"Noonaaaaaa! I AM SORRY BUT YES!" Jeongin cried, crawling to Hyuna and Hyun Jin.

"And what?! CHAN AND WOOJIN TOO?! Where is Minho and Changbin?!" Hyuna looked around as the other two boys vanished from her sight.
"I am so going to call Chaeyoung."

"NONONONO!" Bangchan begged, putting his hands together.

The boys were trying to fix themselves. There were first kit and bandages lying on the floor. Changbin and Minho went to get water to clean their wounds. They tried to hide the crime but failed too.

"Aha say no more." Hyuna pulled her phone from her pocket and dialled Chaeyoung's number.

On the phone call,

"Come to the basketball court, someone played the trolley again and it is chaos here." Hyuna said as soon as Chaeyoung picked up the call.

"Don't tell me it is Chris Bang." Chaeyoung sounded scary.

"Sadly,"
"Yes." Hyuna replied, glaring at those trouble makers.

"HEOL! TELL HIM I AM ON THE WAY!" Chaeyoung yelled through the line.

End of phone call.

"Hyuna aa! Andwaeyo!" Bangchan crossed his hands, signifying a no but it was too late.

"She is coming." Hyuna replied and Bangchan flopped on the floor.

"Serve you right. Who asked you to play that trolley for god sakes?!"
"I was thinking that something went missing from the living room."
"So it was the trolley." Hyuna shook her head.

"HYUNG! WE FOUND WATER!" It was Minho yelling from a far, carrying water bottles.

He was running with Changbin. Those two boys only injured their hands. Therefore, they were given the legs to run at least.

"YAH! HAPPY YET?!" Hyuna glared at them and the two boys stopped running towards them.

They made a U-Turn and ran away without providing helps for the other boys

____

Ji Yeon and Hyuna's room,

The three girls were hanging out but as soon as Chaeyoung received a call from Hyuna, she got up and wanted to go to the basketball court.

"Waeyo?! What happened?!" Nayong asked as she saw Chaeyoung in rush.

"CHAN and the trolley." Chaeyoung uttered and she immediately understood.

"I want to follow!" Ji Yeon got up and followed Chaeyoung.

"Nayong, just stay here!" Chaeyoung made a speculation that Nayong wanted to stay and left her before she able to say a word.

"I wan-" Nayong was cut off as Chaeyoung already slammed the door closed.

"DUMMMMM!" The door made sound and Nayong jolted back.

"I want to follow." She made a crying face and dropped herself onto the floor.
"HUAAAAAAAAA I AM ALONE THIS HUGE PENTHOUSE AND THE ELEVATOR IS SCARY TO USE ALONE!"

____

Basketball court,

Hyun Jin, Felix and Seungmin were trying to put the trolleys back together. They were making fun of the hyungs and Jeongin.

"No matter how much I think about it. You boys need to get treated from the clinic at least." Hyuna said as she looked the boys on the floor.

"Indeed, let me see your wound." Chaeyoung said and pulled Bangchan's hand that he had been hiding behind his back.

"Andwaeyoo!" Bangchan pouted and pulled his hands back.

"Haik! No! Listen to me!" Chaeyoung made a face and he obediently followed.
"Omo, this is bad. You need to get this stitched." She joked.

"ANIYA! IT IS NOT EVEN THAT BAD!" Bangchan flinched, wanted to cry thinking about needles and threads.

One of the metal stick from the trolley was scratched along his arm and it caused such severe looking wound. Luckily it wasn't deep enough to be stitched.

"Boys, let's go to the clinic." Ji Yeon said, thinking that it could be the best solution.

"I think that is the best solution! I don't want to be in this pain for some time!" Jeongin constantly agreed.

"I don't want to follow!" Hyun Jin said, shaking his head.

"Waeyo?!" Hyuna smacked him.

"I can't walk for so long and it is boring to wait in the clinic." Hyun Jin replied, stubborn mood on.

"Hwang Jinie, let's not be like this." Hyuna pulled him to make Hyun Jin walk.

"Silheoooooooo!" He whined in disagreement.

"Omo,"
"Are you 5?!" Hyuna deep down wanted to punch him.

"Silheooo! Let's stay here, I will go tomorrow." Hyun Jin made a deal.

"Tomorrow?! Are you sure?" Hyuna was partly believed in him.

"Yes! Most definitely tomorrow, imagine if the doctor put on some huge bandage on my legs, then I won't fix the suit tonight." That was all he thought about.

Felix turned around as he heard Hyun Jin's statement which made so much sense for him.

"Right?" Felix widened his eyes to Hyun Jin, unable to agree more than he already did.

"I advice you to go." Hyuna glanced over at Ji Yeon.

"Right?" Felix turned back around and walked away in agreement with Hyuna.

They all left at once and there were only Hyuna and Hyun Jin in the basketball court.

"Hyuna aa," Hyun Jin tapped her shoulder.

"Hrmm wae?" She looked at him.

"Let's play basketball!" He cheered, hoping that Hyuna would say yes.

"I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY BUT YOU ARE INJURED RIGHT NOW." Hyuna turned him down.

"Haaaa,"
"Let's play, let's play." He kept on whining.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"No!" She said sternly.

"Then, Rock Paper Scissors!" He suddenly said and Hyuna pulled out paper as an immediate reaction.
"ROCK! I win!" Hyun Jin nearly jumped in joy.

"HEOL! THAT WAS SO UNFAIR!" Hyuna sighed in defeat.
"Alright then, bring it on!"

"Catch this! I will take it away from you!" Hyun Jin lightly threw the ball as he was scared that it could hit Hyuna.

"Caught it!" Hyuna cheered for herself, smiling like an idiot.

A cute one.

"I already lose. Don't smile like that!" Hyun Jin closed his eyes.

"AHAAA I WANT TO SHOOT THE BALL!" Hyuna hurled the ball into the air but Hyun Jin caught it before it could enter the net.

"Not so fast Hyuna." He smirked.

"No this is unfair!" She ran to him, struggling to take away the ball from his hands.

"Aha!" Hyun Jin put it in this air above his head.

"This is so unfair!" Hyuna jumped to get the ball.

"Then, take it." Hyun Jin moved his hands from the top of his head to his stomach level.

"I am anxious." Hyuna stared at the ball for a moment and chose a step to take it from his hands.

But instead of releasing it, Hyun Jin pulled the ball towards himself as soon as Hyuna put her hands on it. It caused her to be pulled along. Hyun Jin sure enjoyed the teasing game.

"Ock,"
"T-this is."
"Unfair." She was stuttering all her words.

"Wae?" Hyun Jin chuckled.
"Then what is it to be fair?" He bent down until his face was on the same level as Hyuna's.

"Stop it. Don't play around." Hyuna stared at him.

"Then what is it not to play around?"

"Alright then," Hyuna smirked, pushed the ball from his hands and it fell down onto the floor.

Hyun Jin was shaken as Hyuna took a step closer to him.

"Ock, what is this? What did I do?" Hyuna thought, imaginarily kicked herself.

"Ottokae ottokae?!" Hyun Jin was panicking inside but he acted cool.
"I AM GOING CRAZYYYYY!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 3.3K 45
𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 ? ❯ 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 (𝑎𝑑𝑗.) - 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎...
62.2K 2.4K 29
"How do you pull off the shade of red so well?" --------- Seungjin Story!! Started: July 28, 2018 Ended: March 5, 2019
16.2K 339 57
₊˚ꕥ 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 In which the boy group 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 gets one female member added, 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 ₊˚ layout inspired by 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐛...
703K 11.2K 88
Stray kids x female reader