Lies and Deception

By Kings_Vill21

Beca, Chloe, and Stacie are all friends at an all-girl private school. When a new girl is expected to come, a... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

428 15 6
By Kings_Vill21

Beca was quietly sitting in her room, working on her mixes. She had managed to avoid her girlfriend all day after the outbreak they had in the morning. She was still mad at her, but technically deep down inside she knew she was over-reacting. It was more her being jealous and over-protective than angry. She was letting Stacie get the better of her, and she was taking it out on the red head, instead of who she should be taking it out on; Stacie. Her thoughts were interrupted by a hand on her shoulder; she quickly turned around and was met with a very upset Chloe, who looked like she had been crying.

"You've been avoiding me," Chloe frowned. Beca laid her headphones on her computer desk and got up from her chair.

"Take a seat," Beca said pointing at the bed.

"I don't want to sit, especially not if you're breaking up with me." Chloe started to tear.

"What," Beca was shocked, she knew she acted like an ass, but she didn't know she was that big of an ass that her own girlfriend thought she was breaking up with her.

"Well we've never fought before so when you freaked out in the morning, and then you refused to talk to me, let alone even make eye contact with me all day. I mean, what was I supposed to think? Last words I heard from you were telling Stacie and I to have fun planning out our future sex plans with each other." Chloe cried.

"Babe, I'm so sorry I made you think that for even a second, let alone all day. I never intended it to get this out of hand." Beca grabbed the taller woman's hand and brought her over to the bed. She sat down and grabbed the red head by her waist, pulling her onto her lap. "I'm so sorry I was such an asshole, I just got crazy jealous at the thought of Stacie ever getting to be with you intimately." Beca kissed the red head's back and gently squeezed her waist, holding her tighter.

"Then why would you make the bet if you were this worried about her winning?" Chloe softly asked.

"I'm not worried of her winning, there's no way in hell she'll win. I just don't like hearing other people make comments about fucking the love of my life. It doesn't sit well with me." Beca frowned. The red head turned on the DJ's lap so she was facing sideways and looked at the shorter woman.

"I'm sorry, I know I'd feel the same way if it was her making the remarks about you." Chloe kissed Beca's lips softly. "But I want to re-assure you, you have nothing to worry about. I only have eyes for you." Chloe smiled against the other woman's lips.

"Mm good, that's the only way it should ever be," Beca said in between kisses. Before she knew it, she was being pushed backwards by her girlfriend and was lying on her back with the red head straddling her.

Chloe leaned in and pressed her nose to the brunette's. She stared into her eyes for a few seconds and smiled.

"You know," Chloe smiled mischievously. "They say the best thing about fighting is the makeup sex." She smirked as she slowly dragged her hand up the brunette's outer thigh, up her skirt to the hem of her panties.

"I guess we wouldn't know, would we?" Beca breathed a shaky breathe when she felt the red head's hand sitting on her thigh.

"I guess a part of me always hoped we'd find out," Chloe whispered seductively into her lover's ear. She grabbed the woman's ear lobe with her teeth and gently tugged on it. "God you're so hot when you're mad, if I wasn't so scared of losing you, I would have been extremely turned on." Chloe whispered. The red head brought her mouth back to Beca's lips and slowly slipped her tongue into her mouth. The two girls laid there slowly tasting each other's mouths, as their tongue's fought for dominance.

Beca moaned into her girlfriend's mouth when she felt her hand start to unbutton her shirt. Eventually getting to the last button, Chloe pulled off the shirt without losing contact and threw it behind her. She slowly slipped her hand up the brunette's tank top and underneath her bra. Gently, she pinched the girl's hardened nub and began massaging it with her index finger and thumb.

"Oh," Beca moaned as she felt the other woman playing with her nipple. Chloe smiled against her lips and pulled back. She slowly tugged at the other woman's tank top and removed it from her. She reached behind the brunette and slowly undid her bra, removing that as well. After sliding it off, she flipped her own hair behind her neck and brought her mouth down to the DJ's nipple.

She started massaging it with her tongue as gently sucked on it. The DJ threw her head back and enjoyed the sensation running through her, she was incredibly turned on right now, and it was only getting worse with each movement her girlfriend did.

"God Chloe," Beca pleaded. Chloe smiled against the other woman's breast and brought her mouth back up to meet her lovers lips. "I need you," Beca moaned against the kiss.

The red head slid her hand down her girlfriend's toned stomach, back to her thigh. Taking her time, she slowly slid her hand up the girl's inner thigh, up her skirt. When she reached the girl's panties she smiled.

"You're so fucking wet, it's extremely hot baby." Chloe whispered into the brunette's ear.

"I know," Beca moaned as she felt her girlfriend's fingertips trace the outer core of her wetness, running up and down the soaked fabric. "Chloe," Beca breathed. The red head giggled and grabbed the hem of her girlfriend's panties she pulled them down just far enough so that she could get better access. She slowly dragged her two fingers up and down her girlfriend's wet creases. "Please," Beca whimpered.

Feeling sorry for her lover, she brought her two fingers to the girl's clit and pressed on it as she began to massage circles against it, this triggered a throaty moan to escape from her partner.

"Does that feel good baby?" Chloe whispered as she continued to massage the girls erected bud.

"Y-yes," Beca moaned. The DJ had her eyes shut and let her girlfriend work her magic; she laid there enjoying the sensation that was running through her core. Before she could expect anything the red head entered the DJ's drizzly folds with her two digits. A gasp released itself from the DJ's mouth when she felt the fingers inside her, moving in and out through her wetness. She moaned as her girlfriend began thrusting faster and harder, digging her fingers inside her. She slowly brought her mouth down to the girl's thighs and smirked against the brunette's thigh.

"C-chloe," Beca moaned. The taller woman didn't need to be told again, she dragged her tongue from the girl's thighs up to her cunt and gently massaged her hardened nub. As her tongue continued to enchant Beca, while working on her clit, Chloe decided to add a third finger, to help speed things up. She could tell her girlfriend was desperate to come from the way she was pulling at her hair.

"Oh fuck," Beca hissed when she felt the third digit enter her. She involuntary bucked her hips up to meet her girlfriend's face, and began rocking in motion with the other woman's fingers. Chloe continued sucking and massaging her clit and she was thrusting in and out of her now tightened walls. The brunette's whimpers were getting louder and louder, Chloe knew she was close. She used all the force she could while using her fingers, and attempted to fuck her girlfriend senseless. She kept up the pace, thrusting harder and deeper each time she entered her, eventually within seconds she heard her name being called as she felt the DJ's soft smooth folds tighten, then eventually crumble to nothing. Beca laid there panting.

"H-holy fuck," She breathed out, looking down at her girlfriend, who had a big smirk plastered on her face.

"Was it good?" Chloe asked.

"I-it w-was amazing," Beca breathed. "I don't know what you did different, b-but w-whatever it was, h-holy shit." She said, causing a laugh to escape from her girlfriend.

"Thank you," Chloe smiled as she brought herself back up to meet her girlfriend's lips and kissed her. "How do you taste?" Chloe smiled.

"Not as good as you," Beca said throwing herself on top of the other woman and began kissing her deeply. Before thing could progress any further, there was a loud knock at the door.

"Aren't you going to get that?" Chloe asked between kisses.

"Mm nope, they don't know I'm here." Beca whispered against the red head's lips.

"Actually yes I do, I could hear you moaning and screaming Chloe's name from down the hall, now let me in I need to talk to you both." A familiar voice said from the other side.

"Seriously," Beca rolled her eyes. "Go away Stacie," Beca said going back in for another kiss.

"Please, I just want to apologize." Stacie pleaded. The red head pulled back and looked at her girlfriend.

"We can continue this later babe, I don't mind." Chloe gently said.

"But..." The red head cut her off.

"It's not every day we get an apology from Stacie," Chloe pointed out. The DJ scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine," She said getting off her girlfriend.

"Hey, look at me." Chloe gently grabbed the smaller woman's chin. "I love you Beca, don't forget that." She smiled. The brunette smiled back and nodded.

"I love you more," She said.

"Oh can you two quit the sappy bullshit and open up, this apology has an expiration date." Stacie yelled through the door. Chloe giggled when she saw her girlfriend scrunch her face.

"Coming, god," Beca said running to the door and opening it. Stacie smiled and walked in as she saw Chloe straightening her skirt and trying to fix her hair.

"Good times?" Stacie smirked.

"Yes actually, before we were rudely interrupted." The DJ snapped. "Now what do you want?"

"Whoa, relax. I just came to apologize for being an asshole. I took things too far today," Stacie said taking a seat at the brunette's computer desk. "I won't do it again, I promise." Stacie smiled.

"Yeah right," Beca rolled her eyes. "When are you one to keep a promise?"

"I know I haven't always been the most honest friend in the past, but I really do feel terrible, and I swear I'll keep my mouth shut for the rest of this bet." Stacie firmly said.

"Bullshit," Beca replied.

"Babe, let her talk." Chloe grabbed her girlfriend's hand.

"I'm serious Becs, if I say one more thing, I'll forfeit this bet and you'll win, which means you can have my room." The tall brunette said. The DJ quirked an eyebrow, and let out a loud snort.

"What's the catch?" She asked.

"There is no catch,"

"Liar, what's the catch." Beca pressed on. The taller brunette rolled her eyes.

"I'm telling you, there is no catch. In fact, I also wanted to offer to take you and Chloe out for Pizza, as part of my apology." Stacie smiled. Both Chloe and Beca looked at each other and back at the brunette. "I'm serious, that's why I came to get you guys." Stacie nodded.

"Okay sure, give us 20 minutes to get cleaned then we'll meet you at your room." Chloe smiled. She could see the DJ giving her a look of disapproval but ignored it. The tall brunette smiled at both women and got up.

"Alright, see you in 20." Stacie walked out of Beca's room, and the DJ wasted no time in voicing her opinion.

"I do not want to go to dinner with Stacie!" Beca crossed her arms. "Why would you agree to it for the both of us?" Beca pouted.

"Oh stop, she's just trying to apologize; besides it's free food." Chloe said gleefully. The DJ rolled her eyes and laughed.

"It amazes me how much you can eat, woman." She smirked.

"So is that a yes then?" Chloe's smile was hopeful.

"Yes, let me freshen up quickly, and then we'll go." Beca kissed the other woman's cheek.

"Yeah, change those panties." Chloe winked, causing a loud laugh to escape from the DJ.

Twenty-five minutes later the three girls were walking into 'Mama's pizza.' Stacie looked around the pizza parlour and smiled when she saw Aubrey sitting alone at a table mean for four people.

"You've got to be kidding me! I knew there was a catch." Beca screeched.

"Oh stop, I texted her after you agreed to it." Stacie smiled.

"You have her number?" Beca shout out in shock.

"Yeah well we're lab partners, so."

"You're lab partners?" Chloe joined in, just as shocked as her girlfriend.

"Yep, now come on." Stacie smiled as she walked towards the blonde sitting at the table.

"What is she up to?" Beca whispered to Chloe as they followed behind.

"I don't know, but we'll have to keep a close eye on her." Chloe frowned. She watched as the tall brunette hugged her target and couldn't help but feel a ping of worry shoot through her body. She knew Stacie too well, and she knew she was definitely up to something, but what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 299 10
Set in an alternative universe, Beca and Chloe begin dating and everything is perfect - Beca loves Chloe and Chloe loves Beca... perhaps a little too...
40.9K 1.2K 36
Three and a half years after the birth of Chloe's daughter (Lauren), Beca will return to Atlanta because of a break from her successful career. Her d...
606 31 16
Chloe Beale- having a male part instead of a female she was born with it but she's still got boobs will she ever find the love of her life and will p...
6.9K 287 17
This is a pitch prefect fanfic based on the movie:) I do not own the rights to these characters!!