come home ; PREQUAL

By -strangerthinqs

( W I L L B Y E R S X R E A D E R ) will byers imagines in s3. she hoped to stay in that moment forever, she... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FITHFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FITHTY

EIGHT

4.7K 81 34
By -strangerthinqs

Max, Eleven and y/n were all laying on their stomachs, on the floor of eleven house, just a couple hours ago Max and y/n got permission of their parents to stay round Els house for a sleepover and now the girls were blasting music from els Sony boom box as eleven flicked through a magazine with famous faces as y/n and max pranced around the room dancing and singing to angel by madonna.

Eleven came across a single page of a large poster, with the autograph and photo of Ralph Macchio she smirked at it whilst y/n noticed and sat down on the bed.

"Oh you've found Ralph macchio," y/n said as all their eyes gazed to the teenage boys smirk.

"Macchio?" El asked only for max to open their mouths.

"Yeah he's the karate kid," max included as y/n laid on the bed, looking away from her comic book as max swung her arm down to the magazine only for the three girls to giggle. "He's so hot right?" She asked el and y/n sat up.

"I bet he's an amazing kisser too," y/n said, holding another end of the paper.

"Imagine kissing him," max said and sat onto the bed, looking at eleven. "Is mike a good kisser?" She asked as el looked away shyly.

"I don't know," she announced and looked back at the girls. "He's my first boyfriend," eleven told the girl as they scrunched up their faces.

"Ex-boyfriend," max told her as she turned away, ashamed and guilty. "Hey don't worry about it, he'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness," max reassured the brunette. "I guarantee you him and Lucas are totally wallowing in self pity in his room like," she paused and pulled a unpleasant face and a voice as el and y/n laughed. "Awh! I wish they could take us back," she said leaving all three girls to laugh. "God what a gift it would be to see their stupid faces,"

Both y/n and Eleven gave a glance towards each other then towards Max again, who noticed their looks.

"What is it?" She asked for eleven to bite against her lip and smirk at Max.

-

The music stopped playing and a static channel began to ring, el sat down with her legs crossed, y/n sat on the ground whilst max sat in the bed, her feet dangling off the end, eleven began to pull the bandage across her eyes.

"Is this really gonna work?" The ginger girl asked, y/n and el only nodded silently. "Holy shit, this is insane-" she started to ramble with a smirk in her face.

"Max," el and y/n quickly interrupted as she leaned back a little.

"Yeah, quiet, sorry," she responded and the room went silent, all eyes in el as she barely moved.

"I see them," the girl announced as max moved to the floor, eleven sat upright against her draws, not flinching.

"What are they doing?" Max asked.

"Eating," eleven responded, max and y/n smirked at each other and turned back to el, she breathed in. "They say we are species," she added.

"What?" Max and y/n then asked in a questionable tone.

"Emotion not logic," eleven continued only for y/n and max blood boil slightly.

"What?" They responded in a more furious tone than before. The two teenage girl continued to stare at eleven who's breath quickened and she pulled the blindfold off her face and let out a breath.

"What happened?" Max asked.

"Yeah, you okay?" Y/n then asked only for a tiny speck of blood at the bottom of her nostril to appear along with a smile as she fell to the ground with laughter.

"What!" Max and y/n continued to ask only for eleven to laugh non-stop.

-

"Holy shit I can't believe we're doing this," max said as all girls sat on elevens bed, a board game board flipped over revealing only its red back, max wrote out different names on yellow pieces of paper with a permanent marker.

Eleven reached out her hand and spun the glass bottle and the three watched it spin and the cap point towards-

"Mr. Wheeler," they all spoke as max scoffed.

"Ugh, boring," she said and eleven went along with it.

"Yeah, boring," she said, unsure and looking to max as if she was her inspiration.

"Spin again," y/n said and pointed to the bottle, eleven stopped, her fingertips pressed against the glass.

"Against the rules?" The brunette asked as she looked at the two other girls in front of her.

"We make our own rules," max announced to which el smiled and chuckled slightly, spinning the bottle and they watched curiously as the bottle cap landed to a familiar name.

"Billy," they all repeated together.

"Okay look, I should just warn you, if he's with a girl or doing something gross, just get out of there right away or you're scarred for life," max announced getting up and grabbing the radio along with els blindfold.

"Max," el said and opened up the blindfold.

"No, I'm just saying, it's really gross," max told her, fiddling with the machine in her hands.

"Max!" Eleven repeated, tugging both ends of the blindfold, y/n smiled at the two bickering.

"Shutting up now," max then said, she skipped past the music channel that was already playing including another channel until it was static and max laid the steep at her knees.

The two girls once again watched eleven sit there, her hands not moving nor her head, her body upright and still, the only thing moving was her mouth.

"I found him," eleven eventually announced the two girls eyes widened and was quickly interested.

"What's he doing?" Max asked and they waited for another answer.

"I don't know," eleven replied, her voice quivered, y/n reached for her knee to run it in reassurance only to flicker into this room, a blank room with eleven in her vibrant clothes standing beside her.

"Don't be afraid," Billy's skin looked dull compared to eleven standing next to y/n. He wore a dark grey and top and light blue jeans, the boys locks of dirty blonde hair looked pulled down and as if he didn't bother styling it.

"He's on the floor," eleven announced to max who was staring at y/n's limp body, her head dangling low and her eyes closed.

"It'll be over soon," Billy spoke, moans of pain echoed in the room as y/n and eleven felt their heart rate quicken.

"Talking to someone," el said loud in the void as both girls held onto each other's wrists and walked closer to Billy crouching on the ground.

"Just stay very still," he instructed before standing up, the girls only looked at he back if his head in fear, they jumped back slightly when they came face to face with his piercing blue eyes, the only thing that looked lively from his whole body. His eyes looking straight at the two girls as they knew something was definitely wrong and wasn't normal with Billy.

Eleven pulled the blindfold off her eyes, panting, y/n snapped back up, panting at the same rate y/n was, max sat their in utter confusion of the girls.

"What is it?" Max asked them, eleven only looked at her surroundings and y/n felt like she was about to cry. "What happened?" Max asked and they both turned to the ginger. "What happened you two?" She asked and y/n burst out the door and onto the patio of the cabin, she closed the door behind her and moved to the corner where she sat and stared to the stars, the trees swaying to the gentle breeze.

y/n felt like she'd been there before and Billy's glare towards the two felt so familiar yet so foreign to her skin. She'd most definitely been in that void before.

And it all reminded her of Will.

30 days til brexit, for the lads 💅😌✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.9K 83
( W I L L B Y E R S X R E A D E R ) will byers imagines in s2. the couples return to Hawkins after a year. also unedited so excuse the minor autoc...
505K 8.4K 34
New girl in the Hawkins. What happens after eleven and will move out of the Hawkins? This story is made by me so if something doesn't fit with stra...
159 13 29
The Aftermath of Stranger Things season 2, if Will asked out Mike and Mike confesses his feelings for Will. How would that go? And would Eleven be je...
829K 19.7K 67
( W I L L B Y E R S X R E A D E R ) this was a request from somebody and I'm honestly so glad in writing another will byers book, these are my fav...