The Alpha's Seer

By EdenDivergent

As soon as he looked into her grey orbs he knew she was the one, but what happens when the girl he used to be... More

important [Not my story]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
ENDTAKE Chapter 53
Thank you

Chapter 51

29K 601 109
By EdenDivergent

Jacob shifted, allowing his wolf side to be buried deeper since he knew he needed to try and at least think rationally right now. It didn't help that all he and his inner wolf could think about was that his mate was in danger; that she was hurt and needed him. It was running through his mind over and over again, making him become more and more animalistic as time seemed to pass slower than ever.

He felt his upper lip pull back into a snarl when he suddenly felt the thick lust of another female, his wolf hating that his senses were being bombarded with such a aroma that wasn't his mates. It was disgusting.

It didn't take him long before he located the owner of the distasteful smell, the brunette staring openly at his naked form. He had forgotten that those who weren't of the supernatural world didn't have the same views on nudity that both his pack and the Cullen's seemed to have. Neither had even blinked an eye lid at his sudden transformation and lack of clothing and yet here Bella stood staring at his naked limp dick as if she thought it would get hard for her.

He snarled viciously at her, and a sick sense of satisfaction running through him when he saw her flinch.

"What happened?"

His lips felt strange as he tried to speck, his words coming out sharp and short. It didn't take him more than moment to realise the cause was the fact his canines were still distinctively present in his mouth, something which had not happened before while he was human unless he was biting his mate in the acts of pleasure.

Snapping his head into Sam's direction he saw the older wolf shift, eyes wide at the half human and half wolf transformation. Even he hadn't seen anything like it, and it had definitely not happened to him before either.

Not getting a verbal response Jacob couldn't really bring it in himself to care, not when there was a bunch of vampires standing in-between him and his mate. She was his god damn it! His to protect, his to love!

Sensing his lack of patience Carlisle spoke up quickly, not wanting to lie but not wishing to throw Bella under the bus either. His ethics wouldn't allow him to do such a thing.

"We arrived here to see your Brooke unconscious, Jacob. I have checked her over like I told you; I would feel more confident that she is in good health if perhaps you allow her to stay under my observations, you are welcome to stay as well of course."

He knew he was pushing it with the comment but he couldn't just let the girl become worse, not when she had done so much for himself and his family. Brooke was a sweet girl, one that did not deserve the beating that Bella had given her. He and Bella would definitely be having words' that was for sure, and while previously when the girl had asked if she would be turned he no longer believed that would be the best thing to do. Hate continued on when you became one of the un-dead, it would not be a smart thing if he proceeded like they had planned.

The pack snarled at his suggestion, but Jasper stepped forward as he cleared his throat. Carlisle may not wish to throw Bella under a bus, but his loyalty now lay to the girl upstairs and not to the traitor he saw in front of him.

"Perhaps you should ask your love interest how your mate got into such a state," he spoke bluntly as he ignored Carlisle's warnings. Now was not the time to be invasive.

"What?" Jacob snapped.

Jasper continued. "We arrived here to see Miss Swan pacing, just having finished beating the shit out of your mate for a reason I am not aware of."

Jacob's growls and snarls continued to increase, furious that his mate was in the condition that she was. It could have been avoided, he knew that, and the fact it was Bella who had been the cause of his mates beating only seemed to make his hate for the girl increase. He hadn't liked what she had turned into, her being selfish and ungrateful, but now this was on a whole other level.

She had gone too far this time.

"He's lying," Bella instantly tried to defend herself. "Why would I hurt Brooke?" she played the innocent card.

It was when Jacob gave no signs of believing a word that she was saying that she finally realised that she was in way over her head. She didn't know what was going to happen to her because of her lack of control over her anger and emotions but she knew that it would be anything but good.

Five Days Later

Brooke pursed her lips as she felt the cool fingers press gently at the side of her head, trying to ignore the constant rumbling of a growl as she did so. Ever since she had awakened after being attacked by Bella Jacob had been hounding her, never letting her out of his sight for even a moment. She had once again drawn the line at him watching her pee, though there wasn't really that much of a line since she knew he stood by the bathroom door, ready to burst in any minute encase something went wrong. It had started off sweet, but now it was more than a tad irritating.

"Jacob," she sighed as his growling grew louder when Carlisle reached for a small pair of long, thin scissors. "Can you pleasegive him so god damn space?" she hissed. She was nervous enough as it was without her mate adding to her distress.

She knew it was the fact Carlisle was a vampire and that he was so close to her wasn't settling down well with his wolf, but did that really mean that he had to flood the room with loud growls which seemed to vibrate off every surface?

"He is fine," was the flat reply she got.

She rolled her eyes. "I know he may be, but I am not comfortable with him being so close to my face with a pair of sharp scissors with you growling over his shoulder," she huffed.

Thankfully, it seemed to do the trick as the growling stopped and he took a reluctant step back. She shot him a bright smile full of relief as Carlisle went to work snipping off her stitches while Jacob watched silently, his eyes never removing themselves from her own.

As soon as the last stitch had been carefully removed Brooke instantly found herself in Jacob's arms, wrapped in his strong muscles as she breathed in his scent. She loved how he smelled, especially after he had come back from patrol since the earthy scent misted with his own was intoxicating.

"Thanks Carlisle."

"You are very welcome, dear" Carlisle smiled as he began to pack away his medical kit.

He was relieved that the girl had made a full recovery, not to mention how she had managed to get the tribe not to attack him or his family. Bella on the other hand was a whole different situation, one which only seemed to be getting gradually worse as the time continued on after Seth had managed to convince her to press charges and not her father was involved. "Jasper was also wondering if you would have a word with him before you made your leave," he added as an afterthought. It had taken Jasper a lot to come to him and request he held Brooke back when she came to visit and he was not about to break his trust by not bringing it up.

While Jacob snarled, Brooke smiled brightly. "Really?" she asked eagerly.

Carlisle smiled with a light nod, pleased that Brooke seemed to be helping the tribe and his coven live so close to each other peacefully.

"Baby, we really need to make a move-"Jacob tried even though he knew it was a pointless effort, especially when he was aware of how close Brooke was to Jasper for some unknown reason. He hated it, but dealt with it as best as he could and his mate never pushed his boundaries of which he was thankful for. He was so whipped it was ridiculousness.

"It will only take a few seconds," Brooke pouted as she let her fingers run down his bare chest. She loved it when he went shirtless. "Then we can go home, yes?" she asked perkily.

As predicted by everyone in hearing range saw Jacob cave almost instantly. It was a running joke between both the pack and the Cullen's how when it came down to Brooke he was utterly smitten to the point he could never say no to her. It made him the butt of many jokes but he couldn't bring himself to care when he was as happy as he was, so what if he wasn't the one who wore the trousers in the relationship? He had a pack to boss around to make up for it.

"Fine," he sighed out and Jasper was in front of him within the next second. He frowned; pulling his mate closer against his chest but otherwise kept quiet.

"Hey Jasper," Brooke spoke happily. "How's Peter and Char?" she couldn't resist asking.

Jaspers lips twitched at that. "They are doing well, Brooke" he admitted. "Apparently Peter wishes to meet you, but he understands now is not the best time for a visit" Jasper corrected himself when he saw the look on Jacobs face. He couldn't help but feel amusement at the situation however, but he knew not to push his luck.

"Good," Jacob grunted causing him to get a light elbow in the gut.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" she asked all of a sudden, tired on her feet and wanting nothing more than to fall asleep with the sound of her mates light purrs rumbling in his chest. She loved it when he purred for her, only for her.

At that Jasper shifted uneasily on his feet, suddenly nervous as he shoved his hands in his pockets. He felt for the small slip of paper, checking that it was still present to calm his nerves. He could tell from the humour and delight coming off Brooke that she knew exactly what he wanted to ask her, but clearly she was making it hard on him by letting him know he had to ask and that she wasn't going to assume even though she knew she was right.

"I want to ask you about my mate," he rushed out causing her to smile.

Brooke leaned against her own mate as she smiled, knowing exactly where this was going.

"Open it," she replied simply.

Jasper swallowed, suddenly nervous. With shaking hands he done just that, ripping open the envelope before snapping his head up when he read the neatly scripted numbers on the small slip of paper.

"What-" he started before Brooke cut him off.

"Coordinates for where to go, a date to say when and a time to start looking," Brooke smiled.

"Are you sure?" he couldn't resist asking, not when it was something so damn serious as his soon to be mate who was only days away if the numbers were anything to go by. He needed the reassurance.

"Trust me Jasper when I say I am a 100% sure, I would not lie to you."

And Jasper believed her completely.

"So you finally got free of him, then?" Leah smirked as she sloughed on the kitchen chair, staring at the petite female as she tossed something in the pan. Whatever it was it smelled amazing.

Brooke shrugged with a smile. "You could say that," she giggled, knowing that while Jacob wasn't with her it was only because he had patrol. She had been somewhat upset with Billy when the old man had told his son he could take a few weeks off school to help him calm his wolfs urges, and while she liked having him to herself, every second did get a little bit tedious when he was constantly asking her if she was alright.

"What's with the cooking?" Leah asked curiously since they had already eaten.

Brooke pursed her lips before smiling. "I need to ask you a favour."

"What kind of favour?"

"I need you to drive me somewhere in approximately ten minutes."

Leah raised a brow, suddenly extremely interested in where the conversation was going. "Can I ask where and why?" she pushed.

Brooke bit her lip, fighting back a wide grin before turning around to face the only female of the pack of male werewolves. She knew what she was about to say would shock her best friend but she also knew it would get her own mind whirling, especially when she showed just how serious she was with what she planned for her day today.

Taking a deep breath she blurted it out in one go. "We're going to go get Pauls mate today," was all she got out before Leah screamed out in excitement. Her reaction was expected, especially since Paul had been giving her pleading looks for the past few days ever since the battle had ended. She knew he wanted his mate, his someone special and now that time had come where she could give it to him.

He deserved his happily-ever-after and she was determined to give it to him. He deserved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.1K 27
First off, pretty aggrivated with Wattpad! Read Introduction for the summary, I had it down, but it deleted! also, as you read, please make sure that...
2.5M 64.6K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
350K 7.9K 22
When Bella's father invites the neighboring pack to join them for a week, she finds her mate. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND IT...
10.9K 253 12
This is an alternate ending to The Twilight Saga: New Moon. It seems that Bella really doesn't have a say anymore, but the choices she makes lead t...