ᖇOOᗰᗰᗩTᗴՏ ᗯITᕼ ᕼIᗰ 《C.TZ × J...

بواسطة ONCE_upon_a_ToMoon

"I've already given up on ever finding love, much less true love." A story in which Chou Tzuyu, orphaned at t... المزيد

Chapter 1: Bad News
Chapter 2: Growing Up
Chapter 3: New Dorms
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: That Jerk
Chapter 6: Morning
Chapter 7: A Nice Way to Start off the Day
Chapter 8: Work at the Bakery
!!!For New Readers!!!
Chapter 9: First Day of School
Chapter 10: The Night at the Dorm
Chapter 11: Asked Out
Chapter 12: Another Side
Chapter 13: The Visit
Chapter 14: Disturbance
Chapter 15: Fall of the Ears and the Grumbles of Stomachs
Chapter 16: Bastard!
Chapter 17: Detention
Chapter 18: A Lovely Chat
Chapter 19: Sleeping
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Breakfast
Chapter 22: Elevator
Chapter 23: Business Party
Chapter 24: Karma
Chapter 25: Movie
Chapter 26: Last Night
Chapter 27: New Couples
Chapter 28: Bakery Visit
Chapter 29: Broken Window
Chapter 30: Video
Chapter 31: Found
Chapter 32: In on the Secret
Chapter 33: Giving Up
Chapter 34: Changing Back
Chapter 36: I Thought I Was
Chapter 37: Loved
Chapter 38: A Habit
Chapter 39: Bet
Chapter 40: Destiny
Chapter 41: Love Signs
Chapter 42: Game
Chapter 43: Always Here
Chapter 44: Literature Test
Chapter 45: Playgirl
Chapter 46: Jerk Jimin
Chapter 47: Mint Green
Chapter 48: A Lost Friend
Chapter 49: Mistake
Chapter 50: I'm Sorry
Chapter 51: An Unexpected Friend
Chapter 52: Mine And Mine Only
Chapter 53: Mother In Law
Chapter 54: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 55: Trust and Confidence
Chapter 56: Phone Call
Chapter 57: Pain
Chapter 58: I'm Trying
Chapter 59: Coffee
Chapter 60: Instinctive Mistake
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Another Loss
Chapter 63: The Letter and a Present
Chapter 64: Chocolate Cake
Chapter 65: In the Park
Chapter 66: All This For An Invitation?
Chapter 67: Sulky Boyfriend
Chapter 68: Insecurities
Chapter 69: Party Time
Chapter 70: Trouble Returns
Chapter 71: Mission Poison
Chapter 72: Walk
Chapter 73: Caught or Not?
Chapter 74: Pool Party
Epilogue

Chapter 35: Exposed

765 41 33
بواسطة ONCE_upon_a_ToMoon

His breakfast was on the table like usual, but the person who cooked it was already done with hers and had already left for school. Sighing, Jungkook took a seat and dug in.

Aahh, pancakes. It's been so long since Tzuyu had last made pancakes for him. Usually it was omelettes or toasts. Or just box of cereal placed neatly next to a bowl and a jug of milk.

But when actually was the last time he had pancakes? Recounting all his breakfast memories from the past few months, he quietly slurped the last drops of milk from the bowl. Was it sometime during his stay with hyungs when school was out for winter? No. Did he have them from the school cafeteria? No. Any breakfast place? Nope.

Then, it hit him. He had had pancakes when he and Tzuyu... slept together the night before. It was the day when everything had gone wrong and he . . . didn't get to try her out in bed.

After wiping his dishes clean, he put them back in the cupboard and left for school. On his way, he saw Lisa talking to Rosé. He stopped and bent down, pretending to tie his laces when he was actually debating if he should go up and talk to her or not.

Lisa was about to ignore him but she saw Tzuyu leaning against the wall, looking towards Jungkook's direction. She didn't know about what was going on between them yet. So thinking that talking to him to make Tzuyu jealous, Lisa told Rosé that she'll meet her in the class and shashayed up to him. She tapped him on the head. He looked up and almost stumbled at the sight. Lisa stood there, twirling her hair between her fingers and biting her lip impatiently.

He nervously began rubbing the back of his neck. "H-hey, Lisa." This was the first time of her being the first one to approach him ever since she's returned. It was usually him head over heels for her, following her everywhere so he wouldn't look lonely. Pathetic.

"What's up, Jungkook?" She smiled brightly, showing off her perfectly-lined white teeth.

"N-nothing." He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. "What about you? How'd you Math test go?" Wow, Jungkook! That's the first thing you ask you ex? Pathetic, just pathetic. Now go ahead and look like a total loser.

"It went fine, I passed."

"Good for y-you." Quit stuttering! He tried asking her something that wouldn't sound so formal. After all, they've dated and had that... 'thing.' What would other people think if they see this popular dude looking like a total dummy in front of his ex-girlfriend? "So, how're the things with Jennie? Found any other place yet?"

Her eyes widened and she sneered. "Wouldn't think you would be asking about that. I mean, I'm your girlfriend . . ."

"Ex."

". . . and you ask about my best friend?Aren't you gonna ask about what I've been through?"

"Uh . . ." He wasn't sure if he wanted to hear about what she's been doing during her suspension. Probably cooking up nasty plans with her nasty friends.

"Nevermind that," she waved the topic off, but started an even more uncomfortable one. "So, what has been going on between you and Tzuyu?"

He was taken aback. He did wish that something was going on between them but not this. Not this Tom and Jerry situation. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," she said again, "aren't you two really close since you live together?"

"No, we're not." He finally saw Tzuyu across the hall from him. He caught her eye, but she just gave him a cold stare and walked away.

"Oh, really?" Lisa sneered again. "Weren't you cheating on me because of her?" She said that a little loudly. A few students stopped but hastily walked away when they saw who they would be dealing with.

"Lisa, why in the world would you bring that up now?" Jungkook pleaded.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe I just wanna know why would you choose her over me?"

"I d-didn't."

"Liar! Has that witch put you under some nasty spell?"

"You're really doing this?"

"Um, yes! I mean, she's such a big slut. Changes boys like she changes her nail color."

"She doesn't."

"Oh, yes she does," Lisa snapped. "Haven't you seen her hugging that Yugyeom dude all the time and then, there she is talking to her friends' boyfriends like- "

"They're friends, Lisa, for god's sake! And you were kissing other boys at that party in front of me, though," he pointed out, remembering that night.

" 'Cuz I'm friends with them, too!"

Now she was testing his patience. "So, why do you have problem with Tzuyu? She only hugs them."

"Why the ('f' word) are you defending her? I'm way better than her. Why'd you choose her over me?"

"So listen if you wanna know so bad." He was about to go off. "Maybe this is why I chose her over you! She's not a complete ('b' word) unlike you!" Though he wasn't sure about his feelings for Tzuyu now, he couldn't bear hearing someone say stuff about her. "She doesn't kiss another boy in front of her boyfriend and still ask him why would he choose another girl over her!"

Now the two of them were attracting attention. Students stopped and gaped at the drama. Some even began recording videos on their phone. Others, who were eavesdropping on their conversation from the start, called Lisa a slut and a ('b' word) while she just stood there at loss for words. She had never imagined that Jungkook would ever talk to her like that because he never did.

But Jungkook, oblivious to the gathering crowd, still had more to say. "I chose her because she doesn't go around exposing and wrecking other people's lives. She minds her own business and doesn't care about herself more than other people! She doesn't ruin other people's reputation to save her own. In other words, Tzuyu's not a ('f' word)ing demon like you!"

The audience erupted into a chorus of ooo-ing and aayyyys. Some boys began patting Jungkook on the back. "Good job, bro," someone said. Jungkook turned and saw Bam Bam grinning at him with a glaring Chaeyoung in his arms.

"Thanks, hyung." Jungkook backed away because if looks could kill, he would've already been dead. Chaeyoung stared daggers at him but then her gaze softened and she leaned for a hug. Before she could fully hug him, her man pulled her back.

"I'm watchin' ya, Chae," Bam Bam warned, protectively pushing her behind him.

"Sorry," she said, moving him aside with her arm. "Dude! Jungkook, you were amazing up there." She looked over his shoulder and stuck her tongue out.

Lisa, who was still there, stomped away with tears in her eyes, shouting swears at anyone who dared to smirk at her. A teacher came out of her class and escorted her to the principl's office.

The threesome watched as some kids followed them and recorded that part too until the teacher told them off. They all scampered back and showed each other the video, each of them laughing.

"Wow, Kookie! You bashed her whole existence in just two minutes," said Sehun, who just popped out of nowhere. "Good job, man!"

Then, they heard someone yelling out Jungkook's name. Dahyun was sprinting towards them, waving her phone in the air. Eunwoo, and Yugyeom followed on her trail. So apparently, the video had already been posted on social media. Poor Lisa.

"What in the world is this, Jungkook?" Dahyun panted, pushing past the hoard of people. "You frickin' like Tzuyu?"

Stumped by the question, Jungkook just mumbled, "I don't know."

"What do you mean, dude?" Eunwoo asked. "You just straight up defended her, and called Lisa a ('b' word) and a demon."

"Language, baby!" Dahyun scolded.

"What? He said those words."

"Anyways, hyung," Yugyeom said and put his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, "we thought you two didn't like each other?"

"We don't," was the reply he got. "At least she doesn't. "

"Care to explain?" Everyone huddled closer but were disappointed.

"No." Jungkook slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked away. Everyone watched him go and began whispering to each other.

"D'you think Tzuyu would spill the beans?" Bam Bam asked Chaeyoung and Dahyun. But they shrugged.

"I dunno," Chaeyoung mumbled. "I don't wanna pressure her."

"Haven't you seen how awkward they are around each other even when they've been living together for almost four months. And it's not like they didn't know each other before that. But if Tzuyu wasn't easy with telling us about them, we're not gonna ask," Dahyun said. "And don't any of you dare to ask her. She'll tell us if she wants to."

"Yeah, she might open up a bit after she sees the video," Yugyeom concluded. "She can't hide their situation after that."

"But don't ask her," she said again.

"Okay, I won't."

"Good, let's go now. The bell's about to ring."

**************************

Can someone tell me if this is the same person, please?
I'm having trust issues.

.
.
.
.
.

And sorry for the late and rushed update. I know I said that I would be updating soon. And I also know that this chapter was kinda boring, no romantic moments! But oh, well. Gotta start working on the next one. And remember. . .

You nice, keep going ❤❤❤❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

61.3K 2K 22
"It wasn't easy to be with you, It wasn't easy to hold your hand, look where we are, we made it." not good at angst but will try Momo x G Reader Cont...
1.6K 148 17
❝In the depths of grief, they found each other-a lifeline in the storm of loss.❞ In the aftermath of her boyfriend's tragic death, single mother Lal...
3.8K 153 21
7 years ago Chou Tzuyu fell in love with the handsome boy jeon jungkook. Jeon jungkook is a handsome boy many people likes him because of his popula...
45.9K 830 13
Park Han Jun (You), an 18 years old boy who is currently living alone inside an apartment and suffering because of his parent died 2 years ago. It is...