The Alpha's Seer

By EdenDivergent

As soon as he looked into her grey orbs he knew she was the one, but what happens when the girl he used to be... More

important [Not my story]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
ENDTAKE Chapter 53
Thank you

Chapter 21

38.4K 734 181
By EdenDivergent

+-------–-------+--(-++&4#&+97_@34-+86:$&-

"Hello?" Billy's gruff voice answered, not pleased with the disruption. He had wanted to know like the rest of the pack in the room the reason behind Brooke fainting since it must have been serious to shake the normally bright girl so much; not to mention he was still dying to ask her questions about her gift. He still couldn't believe that her being a seer was the reason behind the strange vibe she seemed to give off, but now he knew he found it difficult not to enjoy her company like he had been whenever his son brought her round. She was a very special girl; perfect for his son.

"Hey Billy, its Bella is Jake around?" Bella's voice came through the receiver, the wolves who heard the reply perfectly cringing as Jacob tensed as his brows pulled together in displeasure. Looking in his son's direction with a raised brow Jacob quickly shook his head; she was the last person he wanted to speak to right now.

"Jakes out at the minute" Billy covered for his son, though her reply was far from the one they had all been hoping for. Instead of leaving it alone like he had clearly implied she just had to know what was going on with his son, to be honest he found himself becoming incredibly irritated with his best friend's daughter.

"Oh, well I'm heading over now so when will he be back, he left quickly today so I thought something might be wrong" she replied, all of the wolves in the kitchen picking up on the sound of her rusty engine in the background much to their disappointment and annoyance.

Jacob sighed irritated at her reply, Brooke and Emily the only ones who didn't know what was going on as they shared a confused glance. Brooke didn't want to risk using her gift; the last thing she wanted was to panic Jacob again if she fainted in his arms from the strain of it.

"That's not such a good idea Bella" Billy stated, just as annoyed with the girl as his son was. While he thought she was a nice kid and at one point wanted her to be Jacobs imprint, the girl had to have some issues to date a vampire like she was doing. She was playing with death; they already had a threat of a red-headed vampire down to the silly girls actions.

"Why?" was her demand of a reply, the pack mates sharing a irritated look as Paul sneered at the thought of the leech-lover. They didn't need her here upsetting Brooke, he was known for his temper but if she upset Jacobs imprint he knew his future alphas rage would put his to shame.

Billy shot a helpless look to his son who was looking less then pleased with her demand, he knew he had left her sort of stranded in Seattle but he couldn't bring himself to care since only an few hours ago his angel had been unconscious on the floor when he should have been with her. To be honestly blunt with himself; if it was his imprint or Bella than the brunette who played with vampires didn't stand a chance against his angel.

"Pack business" he stated vaguely, having been already informed with the incident which involved Paul and Bella. While he would have preferred her not to know he knew it was too much to ask from Paul to control his temper when she slapped him like that, especially when it wasn't exactly a secret that the boy hated the girl with a passion.

"Oh is it about Victoria, hang on I'm nearly there" was all she stated before she hung up, leaving a room of pissed off wolves, a stunned Billy and two very confused girls.

"Ok what is going on, not all of us have super hearing you know?" Emily stated from her mates side, finishing off her drink before grabbing the empty cups and running them under the tap before draining them. It was the least she could do since Brooke had made them, she like the rest of the pack didn't want her straining any more than the girl had to.

"Sorry babe, it seems that Jakes friend is making an appearance" Sam sighed, shaking his head at the look of pure distaste of Jacobs face. It was his own fault; he didn't have to hang around with the girl so much like he was currently doing. He brought it on himself.

"Who, Bella?" she asked curiously, having not seen the girl since the bonfire last night.

"Yep, stupid leech-lover is getting to nosy for her own good" Paul snarled, feeling his wolf raging at the thought of having to smell that sickly sweet scent which drove him nuts with the urge to kill the source. If he combined that with the hate he held for the girl, the memory of her having the nerve to hit him, it was taking him a whole lot of self-control not to rip her to pieces in front of him. The scary thing was though, was that he doubted he would feel any guilt for doing it other than the grief it would cause Charlie.

"Paul please calm down, now Billy why is she coming?" Brooke stated calmly, sipping her hot chocolate as she looked around to find she was the only one who had yet to finish their drink. She shrugged, pressing herself further into Jacobs arms as she released a contented sigh which had him smiling.

"Apparently she thinks the red-headed vampire you guys have been after is involved, she's nearly here" Billy repeated for Brooke and Emily's benefit, Jacob sighing a breath of relief when he realised his dad hadn't given him away with his lie. He was going to come clean as soon as this was dealt with, he couldn't stand it any longer!

"Oh, I had better get dressed then" she replied. It was then everyone realised the fact she was still dressed in Jacobs clothes, his scent practically engulfed her which was exactly how he and his wolf liked it.

"You don't have to, I like you wearing my clothes" Jacob mumbled honesty causing her to giggle childishly, she had never doubted that he didn't.

"If you always got your way Jacob I doubt I would be wearing anything" she winked as she kissed him quickly on the lips before making her way to his bedroom, laughing gleefully at the expressions of everyone in the room due to her suggestive comment.

"Well shit" Quil mumbled scratching the back of his neck, she may be Jacobs imprint but you would be an idiot to deny the fact that she was in fact hot once you got past the whole 'vibe' thing her gift seemed to give off. He like everyone else was smart enough to keep it to himself though, no one was foolish enough to want to purposely rile Jacob up. They weren't suicidal after all.

It was a few minutes later that there was a knock at the door, the faint scent of vampire making their senses burn and the sound of her truck making it aware to them all who in fact was at the door.

"For fucks sake" Jacob muttered as he rubbed his face with his hands, looking at the rest of his pack to find them all looking annoyed except Emily who seemed deep in thought. Sensing the tension in the room Emily quickly walked over to answer the door, Sam not far behind her as she did so. They may have been able to try and ignore the smell, but that didn't mean it didn't have each of their wolves on edge because of it.

"Hey Bella, what are you doing here?" Emily greeted politely, trying to ignore how the girl was looking at her. It made her uncomfortable. It was one of the main things she disliked about the girl who was currently trying to look around her, most likely to try and spot Jacob. She couldn't help but frown, it was rude of the girl to do so she thought.

"Is Jake home yet?" Bella sneered slightly; annoyed that he had left her like that. That wasn't the Jake she knew, hell she had to work hard to get some time with him and what does he do…leave her!

"Bitch" she heard Paul mutter but she ignored him, stepping inside the house before her eyes lit up when she saw her hunky Jake. Was it her or had he gotten even bigger? YUM!

"Hey Jake" she beamed, not hearing the sigh of annoyance from him as she did so. It was another thing he had noticed about her now he didn't feel any romantic feelings for his past crush, she only heard what she wanted to hear not what was actually being said.

Unaware of the tension in the other room Brooke gingerly touched the bandages on her hands, frowning as she did so. Shaking her head she made her way over to her overnight bag, searching through it as she pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a simple off the shoulder thick black top. While it was warm outside she didn't want to catch a chill.

Searching for her undergarments and wash bag she quickly got dressed before opening the door and plodding into the bathroom, the sound of the door clicking catching Bella's attention as she stopped mid-sentence to look in the direction of the sound with a frown on her face.

"Who was that?" she asked with a slight edge she had tried to get rid of, Quil having left for other plans while Paul refused to leave with the leach-lover still being in the house with Brooke. Sam and Emily were also still there, though they both knew he had to leave soon to head to work since Jared was on his own at the minute at the construction company.

"Brooke" Jacob stated reluctantly, groaning when he saw jealousy and anger flash through her gaze. He really didn't need this after the morning he had had, why was she suddenly feeling all this? She was making his life harder and he didn't need the extra stress on top of what he already had.

"You're still dating her then?" she asked with distaste, Jacobs eyes narrowing slightly but he managed to refrain himself from snapping at her.

"Yes we are still dating" he replied, nearly forgetting that she didn't know about imprinting. She may know about the pack but the treaty still stands, the vampires couldn't give her any information about the pack as they couldn't about them.

"And she's here?" Bella scowled, though still felt smug that he had probably yet to do anything with the girl. She was a freak, everyone knew it.

"Yes, she is here" he replied tensely, his hands gripping the counter as he tried to restrain from strangling the girl. He knew she was just about to comment further when the bathroom door opened, his eyes immediately snapping in that direction as a lopsided grin graced his features when his love came out hopping on one foot as she tried to pull her other boot on.

"You alright there Brooke?" Paul chuckled as he watched her struggle to put it on, his kind and amusement filled tone shocking Bella as waves of jealously ran through her. What the hell?

Brooke snapped her head up to look in his direction only to lose her balance, her foot sliding under her causing her to squeal as she thumped on the floor with a yelp.

"Shit, you alright babe?" Jacob quickly asked as he pushed past a smirking Bella before he quickly strode over to his mate, clipping an amused Paul around the back of the head as he did so.

"Hey, what was that for?" Paul hissed, god Jacob hit hard he thought with a wince.

"For making her fall dumbass" Jacob snapped back as he helped a blushing Brooke up, not being able to resist brushing his knuckles lightly across her burning cheek as he shot her a wink.

"It was hardly my fault your im-girlfriend is too easily distracted" he snorted, quickly catching himself when he was about to say imprint. This was one of the many reasons he had for hating the leech-lover, it was irritating to have to sensor all of their conversations so they didn't reveal anything.

"Whatever" Jacob mumbled, taking in his imprints outfit as he took note of the messy bun she had put her long raven locks in. He was about to ask her what she wanted to do today when Bella just had to butt in, her smirk long gone when she noticed how attentive Jacob was being with the freak.

"So Jacob I hear there was a Victoria sighting" she stated, trying to bring the conversation back to her. Everyone looked her way, Billy pursing his lips as he took note of the looks she was giving his hopefully new daughter-in-law.

"He never said that Bella, you made assumptions" Sam stated with a roll of his eyes. Both him and his wolf disliked the girl who was stupid enough to play around with the un-dead, though mainly due to how self-conscious she made his mate feel whenever she was around.

"I did no such thing" she gasped; as if was the most outrageous thing she had ever heard.

"Yes you did Bella, now I think it's best if you leave" Jacob stated surprising her, but she knew it was just because he didn't want to show her any attention in front of his girlfriend.

"Fine" she snapped, storming to the door as she did so. She knew he would call tonight to apologise, she would then play the sympathy card before inviting him round. Simple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 12.9K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
595K 13.9K 20
All Felicity wants is to make it through her terrible break-up. All Jacob wants is Bella Swan. So when Jacob imprints on Felicity, things kind of run...
212K 6.4K 46
"How many times have I told you to stay away from Bella?" "Jacob why are you being difficult?" "I hate you leech just stay away from her. She'll be m...
70.6K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...