You're Mine Now (DISCONTINUED...

By Reactier

(DISCONTINUED) After the incident Edd gets diagnosed with cancer... They try to fight it and make him better... More

Prologue
Tord?...
💙COVER❤️
You're Mine Now
Crush
Romance
Kiss
Jealousy
Is There Something You Want To Tell Me?
💙Random❤️
💙Another Random (Tord Version)❤️
Kidnapped
Quin
💙Quin❤️
Familiar Account
💙If You're A Real Fan❤️
I Shot Tom
I Shot You Tom...
Oh You Cheating Little F*ck
Do You Hate me?
💙Torm❤️
Edd
Rose
Lane Hiyashi
Golden Rose
Confession
Attention
Susan And Tommy Bear
Test
My Army.. Or Tom...
I love it
💙Cover By Me❤️
Happier
Rescued... Sorta
Roses Save The Day
First Fxck

❤️IMPROVEMENT💙

977 12 7
By Reactier

(SMUT PICTURES AND CRINGE WARNING)

I just want to take a moment of your time to prove a point...

This was written October 27th, 2018.. AND IT SUCKS!!! First of all, the way I made the so called "Screaming in pleasure" in all caps was completely cringe and second everything was barely detailed and every little thing was separated! And the visual that it gave you can make you literally shiver in disgust. I used to sext with my exs (Don't judge plz) and I used to sext like that which to me was just cringe (Even tho they liked the visual, I don't now) so basically I used to write cringey.

Now this is my more newer one that I only finished 2 hours ago... and I'm very proud of it. Because it's the complete opposite of my old cringey writing. It's descriptive, not completely separated all the time, every paragraph is based off of a different position or different movement, and lastly is that the visual makes more sense and is more realistic. I'm much more proud of this than in 1 More Chance.

I'll admit, I've improved, and the fact that I improved without teachers (My old teachers barely focused on grammar and literature so I learned stuff on my own and the teachers now assume you know everything) is absolutely great to me. I'm proud of myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 994 13
WARNING **Self-harm, Violence, Depression, Harsh language, etc.** After that catastrophe, the gang's left in ruins. Except, one of them feels far wor...
143K 4.6K 51
Tord comes back AGAIN to the good old original Eddsworld crew, not for friendship, but for something to help him later in his plan for world dominati...
46K 900 24
Tord is an insomniac with his late night terrors that keeps him up late, and when Tom accidentally finds out about this, he decides to help Tord out...
46.1K 1.7K 47
Tord couldn't take it anymore. He regretted everything he has said to edd, and what he has done to Matt and Tom. He wants to fix his mistake, but how...