BFDI: Golf Ball And The Yoyle...

By silverwingsdragon

(Complete!) Follow along in this fan made explanation of Golf Ball's flashback in IDFB's single episode "Welc... More

Hello there
We Yoyle 3
Cheer up Ball!
Deal
the social educational brick
2X+4+X=8+2(3+X)-3
Another closed door
No more secrets
The Terrible Sound
Spoons
Gossip
For you
*Tap tap tap tap tap tic!*
Fall Clouds
The Political Way
Diggs
Something in common
Take on Me
That Wind Howls
The Trash Pack
The Source
Aloof
When Spirit Was Slain
Strike
Sup
Everyone's Invited
Chaos Party
Gone Wrong
Chaos Proof Box
Grapes and Cherries
Football
Forgiveness
More in Common
Bozo
I Wanted To Tell You
Hey guys look I made an animanic of the last scene
[art] make friends, but maybe don't donate your body to a demon
[art] MS paint Yoyle humans 3
[art] Illustrated first chapter
[fanart] Prism Memes
[art] Are you a truck? meme
[fanart] Yoyle Human Doodles
A Little Bit About the Author (as of may 2020)
non-cannon prologue for readers unfamiliar with BFDI

[art]New Cover

622 18 0
By silverwingsdragon

Look at those bratty aliens getting ready to bomb every coast.

Johnson opened a door to a smallish room. It looked rather compy. Floor lined with carpet, a ready made bed, closet, desk, laptop, and a window. The window automatically drew Ball's attention. She hopped on top of her desk chair, and then the desk itself to look out into the world.

Ball couldn't keep her mouth closed as she gazed at the many tall towers of the city. Being in the second floor made all that she viewed even more expansive. She never knew of a thing so tall as a skyscraper, or as vast as the open sky. And the people! Cars drove past, people on bikes weaved around them, and small walking caravans peeked into the roads to see if it was safe to cross.

***

Because of the light inside her room the first thing she saw out of the window was her reflection. At first she was startled, until she realized that it was just herself.

"Hello there..." She whispered. Ball touched it with a foot, and then placed it back down. She hadn't really looked at herself in her entirety. It was almost as if she was actually standing next to herself, or even another ball.

Is there such thing as another Ball?

There was other humans, but it seemed like Ball existing was a big deal. She decided that there probably was not another Ball, anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 179 41
After 12 years of silence Leafy sends a letter to 13 of her friends, Taco, Needle, Golfball, Tennis Ball, Pin, Coiny, Match, Pencil, Bubble, Loser, T...
3.1K 126 21
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
46K 1.9K 109
I'll try to go over the story and correct spelling/add some details! :) Will update the cover! 80 lucky contestants have been entered into a rare opp...
89.7K 1K 32
Heard of the TV show called Angel's Friends? Well, this is the season 3. The gang meets a new angel named Seth and a new devil named Eleanor. These t...