Mateless Alpha | KOOKV ✔

By adDICKTAEd

The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Epilogue

Ten

61.1K 3.7K 2.6K
By adDICKTAEd

"Did you bring everything you need?"

Taehyung nodded his head vigorously. He rushed to the bathroom to take a quick bath, humming over the excitement that he's feeling.

Tianna shakes her head, smiling at the youngest's enthusiasm. She checked the bag once more and found that everything Tae needs is already inside. She quietly goes out of the room to check on her two older sons.

After a quick 5 minutes, Taehyung came out of the bath and hurriedly changed. Once done, he took his backpack and went out of the room. He saw Jin walking down the stairs with his huge bag on his back.

"Hyung, good morning!" Taehyung greeted, beaming in happiness.

Jin smiled at him, "Someone is excited, huh?"

Taehyung giggled, skipping his way down to the kitchen. The two settled on the dining area with Namjoon following down shortly.

All three boys enjoy their breakfast with Tianna constantly reminding them to be careful all the time that they're away.

"Do you understand me? Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung?" She asked once more.

The three boys nodded their heads, loudly replying altogether, "YES MOM!".

They heard their father's voice from the sala saying that the tour bus is already outside the house.

The boys quickly finished their food, checking their things once more, before finally walking out of the kitchen with Tianna following behind. She kissed their cheeks, whispering "Be careful" to them.

The three ride the bus going to the campsite where they'll stay for two nights away from the comforts of their home.

------

Taehyung sits next to Bogum as they wait for the forest ranger to give a short orientation about the do's and don'ts in the campsite, and the basic things to do in order to survive in the forest.

The two behavedly listened to the talk, jotting down important information in their small journal.

"Aren't you excited?" Bogum whispered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, grinning from ear to ear. "You don't know how hard it is for me just to come here, Bogumie. I'm more than excited. I'm ecstatic!"

"Same. I can't wait to explore the woods and study the stars." Bogum replied, beaming in enthusiasm.

The two keeps on giggling and chatting until the end of the seminar, missing some important reminders discussed by the forest ranger.

For the first day's activities, Taehyung learned about setting up the tent for two with the help of his best friend. He also learned how to ignite a fire using stones and sticks, a bit hard from the start but later on, Taehyung was able to get the technique.

The campers enjoy the boodle fight they had for lunch with some of the food they got from the forest and from their packed ones.

In the afternoon, they gather around the made up training ground, where they rolled on the mud, jumped over the logs, climbed up the nets, and slid down the slope and into a pool of dirty water in order to win the race.

Namjoon's team got the first place while Jin and Taehyung's team came fifth place. The two did not mind not winning at all because they enjoyed all the activities until their limbs are already aching.

When the night comes, the campers gather around a huge fireplace, where they share what they have experienced for the first day. All are freshly bathed, no longer covered in mud and sweat. They wrapped up the day with laughters and expectations for the next day to be as enjoyable as today.

Everyone went inside their tent, finally preparing to go to sleep. Taehyung on the other hand is still outside, nodding his head over Namjoon and Jin's reminders.

"Tae, don't go roaming around tonight and just stay inside the tent. Promise?" Jin holds the youngest firmly on his shoulders as he meets his eyes.

"Promise." Taehyung smiled at the older's seriousness.

"Call us if you need anything okay?" Namjoon reminded.

"I will hyungs.. just go okay? You're all being too paranoid." Taehyung laughed a little over his hyungs' worried faces.

"Okay fine. Now go inside." Jin ordered, still a bit hesitant that he's not sharing a tent with Taehyung.

"Goodnight hyungs!"  Tae said, finally going inside the tent where Bogum is already sleeping from too much exhaustion.

Taehyung carefully lays beside him, not wanting to wake him up. He adjusted his body, before closing his eyes, hoping to get a good sleep.

An hour has passed with Taehyung still wide awake. His body is clearly tired from all the activities, but he can't seem to fall asleep. He feels something tingling inside him, as if he's on fire. His breathing quickens, until he feels he's lacking air to breathe.

Taehyung panicked. He jolts up and goes outside as he gasps for air.

"Breathe. Breathe." He said, trying his best to calm his nerves.

What is happening to him?

He sat down a log as he continues to do his breathing exercise. A forest ranger saw him and instantly approached.

"Hey kid, it's time to bed. Why are you still outside?" The ranger asked, tapping his shoulders a bit.

Taehyung looked at him apologetically "Sorry sir, I'm just a bit out of breath..." He answered, still finding it hard to breathe.

The ranger was alarmed. "Are you okay kid? Do you want me to bring the medical staff here?"

Taehyung shakes his head. He doesn't want to burden other people who are probably trying to get some rests too.

"No sir. I'm fine now. I just need a bit of fresh air, I guess." He smiled reassuringly.

The ranger is not convinced and he doesn't want to take chances. "Wait here, I'll call a staff to check on you."

"No... really sir, I'm fine..." Taehyung whispered but the man had already ran away.

He sighed as he stares up in the night sky. His eyes settled on the full moon that looks so bright.

Taehyung finds himself being mesmerized. He stands, his feet taking him somewhere he doesn't know as he keeps on staring at the moon, being hypnotized by its beauty.

He walks......

and walks......

and walks....

Taehyung finds himself standing in a cliff with his eyes still focusing on the moon as if in a complete trance.

"Beautiful." He murmured, stepping one more.

Just one more step and he'll fall off the cliff. His body is burning in heat, and his mind is enchanted by the bright moon above him.

His feet starts to move seemingly stepping one more when he heard a howl that breaks the spell that he's into.

Taehyung blinks his eyes, finally breathing in his surroundings. He looked down and almost panciked as he stares down the cliff.

He slowly takes a step backward, afraid that the soil where he's standing will fall off any moment. He moves a little more, before finally slumping down on the ground, his strength leaving his legs.

Where is he? And how did he go there?

Taehyung felt fear enveloped his whole being. He looked around him and took him only a minute to realize that he's far away from the camping site.... so far away.

He fumbled in his pockets, only to realize that he left his phone inside the tent, near his bag.

Taehyung felt hopeless. It's dark and he's in the middle of nowhere with no phone or anything to call for help. He starts feeling goosebumps as he hears another howling, a bit nearer this time.

With all the strength and determination that's left of him, Taehyung stood and walked with no clear direction. His steps are careful but fast. He needs to stay calm at all cost.

Taehyung suddenly halts.

Not so far from him stood a figure of a man, overlooking the cliff. His back is lean and his side profile is illuminated by the light coming from the moon.

The boy starts feeling hopeful as he approaches the man.

"E-Excuse me sir...." He called out, but the man seems to not care at all.

"Uhm... I-I was wondering if you can help me---"

Taehyung was not able to finish his sentence when the man turns his head. Right at that moment Taehyung knew he fucked up as he stares at the man with his heart almost beating out of his chest.

----------------------------------

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...
932K 53.3K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
3.2M 155K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
641K 29.2K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...