Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Thirty One

197 5 55
By aigooagain

안녕!

Kitchen,

7:45 a.m.

The Hyuns were still dead asleep when Ji Yeon stepped into the kitchen. The third wheel stared at them for a while, contemplating whether to take pictures or not.

"No," Ji Yeon decided and pushed Hyuna's face, causing her to wake up in shock.

"JI YEON AA! YOU STARTLED ME!" Hyuna rubbed her eyes.

"What is happening?" The another Hyun blinked multiple times.

"Why are you people sleeping in the kitchen? And the other boys on the floor," Ji Yeon asked but couldn't care less as she opened the fridge.

"We watched movie last night." Hyun Jin replied and moved away from the stool to the bathroom.

"Ji Yeon aa!" Felix ran from upstairs.

"Hrm wae?" Ji Yeon turned around to look at him.
"Are you done?"

"Ock, why are you people all dressed up? Where are you going?" Hyuna asked as she saw Felix and Ji Yeon wearing casual clothes.

"We are going outside. What do you people want to eat?" Ji Yeon replied, still going through the fridge.

"Tteok-bokki," Felix sat on one of the kitchen stool.

"You want to eat yourself?" Ji Yeon threw a lame joke and Hyuna laughed to support her friend.

"Spicy tteok-bokki,."
"Because I am hot." Felix said and the girls gave him the judging face.

"The thing is. We are in Malaysia Bokie ssi, we can't find your species here." Ji Yeon closed the fridge and walked away from the kitchen.

"Says who? I found tteok-bokki,"
"Omaigod it is awkward call that food now." Felix face palmed himself and followed Ji Yeon to the couch in front of the television.

"Where?" Ji Yeon laughed.

"The supermarket in this building. They have korean foods." Felix replied.

"JAMKAN I WANT TO FOLLOW!" Hyun Jin ran from the bathroom as he heard people are going out.

"Please don't follow us. I want to go alone with Ji Yeon." Felix pushed Hyun Jin as he walked closer.

"SAYS WHO YOU CAN?!" Hyun Jin made a scene as he wanted to follow.

"Alright, just come with us Hyun Jin." Ji Yeon shook her head, unable to understand the boys.
"Hyuna too,"

"NO JI YEON!" Felix glared at Hyun Jin but the other boy stuck his tongue out to annoy Felix even more.

"I win I win I win," Hyun Jin danced in front of Felix.

"I really don't want to curse early in the morning." Felix ignored Hyun Jin and headed upstairs.

Stomping his feet on the floor, like a mad little kid. Ji Yeon just looked at Felix walking away in such manner. She laughed instead of sympathising.

"I swear they are little kids," Minho was talking to Woojin at the dinning table.

"You are no different." Woojin replied, expressionless.

"Hello? I am cooler than that." Minho defended himself.

"Where is Changbin?" Woojin turned his head around the living room but that Binie was gone.

"Basketball court." Minho said, scrolling down his social media page.

"Really?! Let's play too!" Woojin stood up from the chair.

"Let's at least eat breakfast." Minho pulled him back onto the chair.

"IREOOOOONNAAAAAAAAAAA!" It sounded like a scream coming from a smartphone however it was clearly Hyun Jin's voice.

"WHO CHANGED MY ALARM?!" Han woke up with his eyes bloodshot red.

He nearly hurled his phone out of shock.

"I did," Hyun Jin laughed.
"It is better that way. You woke up in one go."

"You will die in my hand someday." Han said and lazily woke up.

Jisung pulled up his sleeve and check on his wrist watch.

"It is already 7:50?!" Han fast got up from his position and ran upstairs.

"I know we have stairs in this house. But can you kiddos stop running on the stairs?" Bangchan got out from his room, rubbing his eyes as he woke up from noisy sounds.

____

Upstairs,

Han was standing in front of Nayong and Chaeyoung's room.

"Tuk tuk tuk!" He knocked three times but got no reply.

"Is she still sleeping?" Han mumbled.
"Nayong aa, let's go jogging!" He really wanted to fulfil the yesterday promise.

____

Chaeyoung and Nayong's room,

Nayong was still sound asleep as Han knocked on the door. She even covered her ears with pillow.

"Nayong aa, let's go jogging!" It was Han's voice.

His voice somehow made Nayong wide awakened. She finally remembered about the date plan they made yesterday. The girls rushed out from the bed and ran towards the toilet. She needed to at least wash her face to see Han.

____

Outside,

"Han aa! Give me a second!" Nayong replied from inside the room.

"Orait! Take your time!" Han walked away from the door and headed into his room.

As soon as he opened the door, it revealed Felix sitting on the floor, angrily eating candies.

"What is wrong with you?" Han weirded out and intentionally stepped on Felix's foot.

"APPEO! Don't ask me," Felix threw a pillow to Han.

"Aigoo, did you fight with Seungmin or Hyun Jin again?" Han started to imagine things.

"Aniya!" Felix pettily replied.

"Krikk," the door was opened and Hyun Jin entered the room.

"Ock Felix ssi!" Hyun Jin annoyingly danced as he walked closer to Felix.

"Go away!" Felix kicked him.

"Ack!" Hyun Jin became imbalance and he eventually fell onto the floor.

Guess what? The real fight began.

"YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Hyun Jin got back up and pulled Felix's hair.

"PCKSKFKSKSMAMWMW!" They were making random noises and Han wished them dead on the spot.

The two boys were pulling each other's hair. Just like the girl fights. Despite the fact that they were mad, they didn't want to injure each other. Somehow a love hate relationship.

"DUMMM!" Someone opened the door in full force.

"YAHHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Bangchan yelled and went to spread them but Han was recording a video.

"This is funny!" Han laughed.

"HE STARTED IT!" Felix pointed to Hyun Jin.

"NO! FELIX STARTED IT!" Hyun Jin was denying.

"Hyun Jin aa, you are bald now." Han acted shock to make Hyun Jin panic as Felix got some of his hair in his knuckles.

"Omaigod, how are you going to cover that up?" Bangchan played along and there was Felix laughing at the corner.

"YAH LEE FELIX!" Hyun Jin rushed towards the mirror and checked on his hair.

Well it was actually still there. Han lied as that was the only way to stop them from fighting. Hyun Jin let out a sigh of relief and glared to Felix. Felix glared back but the two boys ended up bursting into laughter.

"That was lame," Hyun Jin laughed.

"I know right?" Felix nodded his head in agreement.

It took them only one minute to make up. Well, boys relationship.

"Excuse me, Jisung aa." Nayong peeked into the room.

She was already wearing the sport attire. But because of the two boys fighting earlier, Han didn't get the chance to change his clothes yet.

"I am sorry Nayong. Can you wait for me a little while? I haven't change yet." Han said and Nayong walked away after agreeing.

"Where are you going?" Hyun Jin asked.

"Don't you dare follow me." Han warned.
"I am not going to tell you."

"Are you going for a run? I want to follow." Hyun Jin said.

"NO! I WANT TO GO WITH NAYONG ALONE! STOP DISTURBING US FOR GOD SAKES!" Han hit him multiple times and ran into the bathroom.

"Were you always such an annoying third wheel?" Felix looked at Hyun Jin.

"Just today." Hyun Jin said and opened the drawer.

____

Living room,

Nayong and the other three girls were joining Seungmin to watch movie. He continued yesterday's movie that he watched halfway before falling into a deep slumber.

"Seungmin, replay it from the start." Hyuna said, taking the remote control from his hand.

"ANIYA! LET ME FINISH IT FIRST!" Seungmin took it back.

"NO! I WANT TO WATCH IT TOO!" Hyuna took it back and replayed the movie.

"..." Seungmin gave up and let his fate ruled him.

"Omo, why are you so quiet?" Hyuna elbowed Seungmin.

"..." he wasn't replying.

Honestly, Seungmin was just done with his friends.

"Minie aa, don't be so quiet." Hyuna gave him back the remote control.

"Just watch it," Seungmin had his full attention on the movie.

"SEUNGMIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Hyuna yelled to his ear and Seungmin flinched.

"YAH! ARE YOU KETTLE?! WHAT HUMAN CAN GO TO THAT PITCH?!" Seungmin covered his ears in pain.

"You haven't heard Ji Yeon's kettle mood yet. She is frequency of 20000," Hyuna glanced over at Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon was sipping on the tea, glaring at Hyuna and waited for Felix at the same time.

"Does this Yongbok wants to go with me or not?!" Ji Yeon put down the cup on the table.

She walked away from the table and headed towards the elevator, planning to leave without him again. After all, Felix was taking too much time.

"Ji Yeon aa!" Felix walked downstairs.
"Kaja."

"Hyuna! Let's follow them!" Yes, Hyun Jin really followed the FeJi.

"Kajaaaa!" The clueless Hyuna got up from the sofa and followed them to the main door.

Seungmin cursed in his mind.

"IF YOU WANT TO GO IN THE FIRST PLACE! SHOULDN'T HAVE REPLAY THE MOVIE!" He yelled from behind her and Hyuna waved her hand.

____

Supermarket,

The four students were wandering inside the supermarket and Felix was pushing the trolley. The two boys needed to find some of the listed items written on the paper. The two girls went somewhere to find instant teokk-bokki.

"Hwang Hyun Jin. You are not 3 kgs for god sakes." Felix was struggling to push the trolley as Hyun Jin literally sat inside it.

"Wae? This is fun!" Hyun Jin put his hands in the air.

"Yah, should we call Seungmin and Han?" Felix made the face when he had weird ideas.

"CALL THEM!" Hyun Jin agreed and jumped out from the trolley.

On the phone call,

"HAN! Where are you?" Felix asked.

"Me and Nayong are heading to the supermarket. Wae?" Han replied.

"Let's have a trolley race." Hyun Jin yelled from behind Felix.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Han freaked out.

"Call Seungmin too!" Felix replied and fast ended the call as the girls came back into his sight.

End of phone call.

"Don't you dare getting caught by them," Felix whispered to Hyun Jin.

"Of course. You are usually the loud one." Hyun Jin whispered back.

"Why is the trolley still empty?" Ji Yeon wasn't expecting much from the boys.

"I cannot find the items from the list." Felix said, more like he didn't even try too.

"How can you find it if you were busy playing around with the trolley?" Ji Yeon pulled the trolley handle away from Felix's hand and walked away with Hyuna.

"Aigoo, we really shouldn't expect much from you guys." Hyuna added.

The two girls walked away and the two boys high five each other.

"Let's find another one!" Felix and Hyun Jin literally ran back to the trolley section.

Since it was still morning, the supermarket looked like a zombie land without humans aside the four students.

____

Penthouse,

Seungmin was still on the couch in front of the television. He ended up watching the movie from the start because the remote control protested against him.

"Ring ring ring." Seungmin saw Han contact name on his phone but he ignored it.

"Let's just wait until it stops." Seungmin mumbled to himself.

"Ring ring ring." It rang again and Seungmin picked it up.

He thought it could be something urgent.

On the phone call,

"Min aa! Let's go to the supermarket!" Han said.

"Boys! Don't cause trouble!" It was Nayong advising them from the back.

"What does going to a supermarket and cause trouble have to do with each other?" Seungmin asked, changing his position from sitting to laying.

"Just come!" Han whispered through the phone.

"Hrmm," Seungmin replied and ended the call.

End of phone call.

Seungmin turned off the television and grabbed his hoodie from the couch. Before walking away, he yawned really hard that his back bone cracked.

"ACKK!" Seungmin was unable to straighten his body back.

"Hyung! What is wrong with you?" Jeongin passed by him.

"Jeongin aa Jeongin Jeongin,"
"Help me!"

"Aha! How about no?!" Jeongin went to the kitchen, had a drink and watched Seungmin suffering.

"JEONGIN AA JEBAL! I can't move!"

"Silheoooooooonggggg!" Jeongin really walked back into his room.

____

Supermarket,

The two boys were waiting for Han and Seungmin and after so times, they made their appearance by the entrance.

"HAN! SEUNGMIN!" Felix waved at them.

Hyun Jin was back into the trolley. He was waiting for Felix to push it.

"You weren't joking?" Han weirded out, actually acting like a grown up in front of Nayong.

"Heol! That looks fun!" Seungmin ran away and came back with another trolley.

"What are you boys going to do?" Nayong asked, doubting them.

"We need two trolleys to find these items." Felix said, not showing the list but acted like they had such a long list.

Well, they only needed to find 10 things.

"Alright, I am going with the girls." Nayong walked away, half doubted, half believed.

"Asaaaaa!" Felix and Hyun Jin high five each other.

"We can bring the trolleys outside right?" Han asked, finally behaving like one of them.

"YES! The car park is empty! Let's play there!" Seungmin happily pushed the trolley out from the main entrance.

The workers didn't even notice them. Actually, they wouldn't imagine someone would play with the trolleys.

____

Outside,

"This white line, until that white line." Hyun Jin who was sitting inside the trolley said as he pointed to the white line on the tar.

"Orait!" Han gave him an okay sign.
"Wait,"
"Are you sure about this?" He was somehow worried.

"Just once! Once!" Seungmin tapped his hands on the trolley as he was already inside.

"This is kind of dangerous actually." Felix said.

"We won't die. That's fine." Hyun Jin winked.

"OKAY THEN!" Felix put his hands on the handle.

"IN COUNT OF THREE!" Han was ready to push the trolley.

"One!"
"Two!"
"Three!"

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Hyun Jin put his hands in the air.

____

Supermarket,

The four girls were trying to find wonton noodle. Yes, Chaeyoung joined them as she was the only one left in the house.

"Yes! I find it!" Hyuna took one packaging and hurled it into the trolley.

"We need two." Ji Yeon said and took one more.

"What are we even making?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Wonton noodle?" Ji Yeon blinked.
"The one with mandu."

"Ouh that one?!" Nayong jumped in joy.
"Mandu!"

"Of course. It is Nayong and Mandu." Hyuna chuckled.
"But, do you think they found those items you listed?"

"I doubt that." Ji Yeon sighed.

____

Outside,

"YAHHHH Felix!" Hyun Jin yelled, wanted to go out from the trolley.

"IVKSJFMANDMADKMD STOP MOVING! THIS WILL KILL YOU!" Felix wanted to stop the trolley but it was somehow malfunctioning.

"AHHHHHHH!" Hyun Jin hugged himself and turned into a roll and Felix pulled the trolley towards himself.

"YAYYYY! WE WINNN!" Seungmin cheered as his team was the one that reached the end line first.

"MOVE YOUR TROLLEY! HAN! SAVE SEUNGMIN!" Felix waved on of his hand, trying to send signal to Han.

Yes, the trolley with Hyun Jin inside was heading towards Seungmin. However the two winner were to proud and was unable to interpret the situation.

"BUMMMMMMMM!" The trolleys clashed and Hyun Jin flew outside.

"APPEOOVISKDJSNFNS!" He got his face onto the ground.

Felix jolted back as the trolley suddenly stop and it caused him to fall onto the ground along with Hyun Jin. Seungmin's trolley tumbled down and he was on the ground too. Han? He wasn't saved. You bet.

"Ahhhhh, it hurts." Han cried, holding on his right hand.

"Ya ya ya! Are you bleeding?!" Hyun Jin crawled to Han.

"My elbow! It is bleeding!" Han cried in pain.
"I AM DO DEAD!"

"NOOOooo," Felix's voice shrank.
"WE ARE SO DEAD."

"Boys, what happened?" It was Ji Yeon walking to them.

The girls were holding so many plastic bags. Well, the situation flipped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 785 27
Read to find out. hyunlix minsung jeongchan seungbin Completed
184K 10.2K 30
[ completed ] ❝ all he needed was a little bit more time. ❞ ©︎rkddutkd
941K 31.6K 30
"Do you hate me?" "No, I just find you really annoying" Hyunjin and soomi have a weird relationship with each other and things get worse with them b...
214K 6.1K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile