My Dads Best Friend

By joseph_morgan_loveer

A small town girl; Maya, she doesn't know much about love, especially since her father broke her heart before... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 28

570 15 0
By joseph_morgan_loveer

Maya
I decided to visit Joey for a week since I haven't seen him since the wedding, I got into the uber and was on the way. 

once reaching the destination I got out and Joey was already standing at the front door. "Maya!" He squealed and ran over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Joeyyyy" I gushed, he grabbed my bags and huffed. "Girl, you have too many things" he teased and kicked open the front door, I respond with a giggle as we entered the all too familiar place.

"ok you have to know something though." he turned around and cringed folding his hands together. "So I invited someone over" he walked over to me.

I roll my eyes and tense up. "this was supposed to be an all girls weekend." I pouted. "I didn't say it was a guy" he crossed his arms.

"I know you" he shrugged "you're not lying." within seconds the door swung open revealing a face I thought I'd never see again it was Damian, my childhood best friend, I gasped and looked at Joey then at him, then down at my attire, seeing the sweats and the tank top I had on it made me wanna scream.

"Maya" he smirked and shut the door, before I could say anything he grabbed my wrist. "Come here" he said in a demanding tone making me shiver.

he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. "Oh god, this isn't happening." I mumble to myself making him pull away.

"What?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "I-I" fuck Maya.. this isn't good, you should go home! go home you have Daniel and not to mention, Eli.

I decided not to let my feelings for Damian in the way, I rushed towards the kitchen. "Hey.. Joey, I can't stay something came up." I said softly.

before Joey could object I turned around and started walking away glancing over my shoulder as I walked down the long corridor, running straight into Damian.

"fuck" I whispered taking a deep breath, as the air was almost knocked out of me, before I knew it Damian fell backwards pulling me down with him, I landed on top of him, my legs between his and my hands on his chest, our faces were a couple of inches apart, before I knew it Damian's lips were on mine.

We kissed slowly, his soft lips made mine tingle, his hand made its way to my side, making my cheeks burn, he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Tell the husband I say hello" he whispered before he got out from underneath me, leaving me there to collect myself.

What did I just do? I yell at Daniel for cheating or about an assumption.. fuck Maya.. you messed up, or.. did I?

I got up and walked out of the room and into the kitchen with tears in my eyes. "Seriously Damian?! Tell my husband YOU say Hi?" I said feeling my anger build up and my blood boil.

"Why are you so mad? you enjoyed it." He smirked and walked over to me, towering over me. "I-I didn't!" I stammered. Damian licked his lips pensively and cocked his head to the side.

"You enjoyed it." Damian whispered and grabbed my chin gently, I felt my eyes pool with tears, making him smirk. "don't feel guilty love.. your husband just doesn't do it" he leaned in and pressed his lips to my earlobe. "So give me a c-" I cut him off by smacking him across the face, he looked at me and ran his tongue along the side of his cheek and his jaw clenched.

I went to back up but he grabbed my wrist squeezing a little too hard. "Damian stop" I pleaded making him push me back against the wall.

"don't push me, and I won't hurt you" he growled before he left the room, I quickly found my bag and requested an uber, I went outside to wait completely avoiding Joey, once it got there I got in and started towards home.

It was late when I got in, Daniel was asleep on the couch with Eli, my heart melted seeing them lying there, I suddenly found myself crying again, I covered my mouth to muffle the sounds as I walked into the kitchen.

Not too long after I did, Eli was right on my tail. "Mommy?" He whispered and placed his hand on my arm, I turned around wiping my cheeks. "Hey baby." I whispered "why are you sad?"

I giggled softly and kneeled down hugging him. "Mommy is fine" I grabbed his hand and guided him to his room, I tucked him in and walked out of the room only to run into Daniel, I felt my heart hammer in my chest as I looked up into his eyes, my hand came to contact with his hair, running my fingers through it.

"Hey beautiful, why are you home?" He asked curiously he gently grabbed my chin and made me look up at him, much like what happened with Damian but his touch was gentle, I melt into his touch and got on my tippy toes kissing him softly.

he returned the kiss, placing his hands on my hips, he pulled away slightly, mumbling against my lips. "Did you miss me or something.?" He chuckled and pulled away completely. "I definitely did." I whispered running my thumb over his cheek, he placed his hand over mine.

"Let's go to sleep." He intertwined our fingers and led me into the bedroom, he shut the door and looked at me. "have you been crying.?" he asked softly, turning on our bedroom light.

I held my hand up to block the light from my eyes but he grabbed my hand with the bruised wrist. "What the hell is this?" He growled suddenly his eyes grew dark his gaze never leaving mine. "I-I.. d-" he groaned and let my hand go. "Tell me." he said softly. "No." I said simply making him look at me with a puzzled look.

"I don't think I was old enough to get married." I admit, tears brimming my eyes, he looked at me, hurt, his eyes were soft and sad now, I felt my heart sink seeing him like that. "I can't cover up one lie with another, look I cheated on you." I whispered softly.

"What did the asshole like to get rough or something.?" he was calm, he didn't look hurt or mad, he just looked emotionless. "Did you not just hear me.?" I asked as my voice cracked. "I heard you." Daniel looked down. "how did it happen? who did it?" he asked referring to my arm.

"Damian. My childhood best friend..Joey invited him over and I was gonna leave when he got there but I bumped into him and we both fell and it was awkward and he kissed me and then he said 'Tell your husband I said hello' Daniel looked at me full of anger again.

"What else did he say?" He asked walking over to me. "T-That you weren't doing it for me and that's why I enjoyed it.." I trailed off expecting him to be completely hurt, but it was true.. I didn't feel sexually satisfied, to the point where it felt like a chore to have sex with him.

Daniel ran his hands up my thighs getting close to me. "Do I not satisfy you?" Daniel whispered, his hot breath on my cheeks made my heart race, his nose was about to touch mine and his lips lightly brushed up against mine. "I-I Don't know.." I whispered feeling my legs go weak like jello.

I felt my core throb as he ran his fingers along my throat, his fingers rested on the back of my neck and his thumb rested on my throat, he brought me up and kissed me passionately, I kissed him back immediately, he lifted me up in once swift move, carrying me to the bed he laid me down and looked at my wrist before back at me. "I'm gonna fuck you then I'm gonna kill that asshole" he brought my wrist up to his lips leaving a small kiss, I blushed and widened my eyes at that sentence.

"I'm gonna fuck you" I pinched my legs together making Daniel hum. "what's wrong? are you throbbing baby.?" He asked seductively, my mouth opened but no words came out. "You want my throbbing member inside of you stretching you out, don't you?" I could only nod.

I've never seen this side of Daniel, let alone hear these things that are coming out of his mouth. "Daniel I-" he pulled my sweatpants down and dropped them on the floor revealing my white lace panties, he licked his lips and spread my legs crawling between them, he was kneeling in front of me, unbuttoning his shirt, slowly just to tease me and it was teasing me, his muscular torso was now exposed, he tossed the shirt and licked his two fingers moving my panties aside.

he slid two fingers into my entrance, making eye contact as he did so, my heart pounded I tried to look away but Daniel wouldn't allow it, Daniel pumped his fingers in and out of me slowly, I felt electricity all throughout my body, he slowly kept at the same pace, smirking whilst doing so. I whimpered rocking my hips with the movement of his fingers wanting more, Daniel again placed his hand over my throat as he kissed me roughly.

I felt my stomach erupt in butterflies as I was really enjoying what this was, not sure if he was pissed or jealous... Daniel picked up the pace now moving his fingers in and out going deeper into me, I arched my back and clenched the sheets into my balled up fists. "Oh fuck Daniel.. fuck!" I reached my high as he swirled his tongue around my throbbing core. "Fuck Daniel." I gasped feeling his tongue slide into me.

he swirled his tongue around, sucked harshly as his hand met my clit, I throw my head back as he rubbed my clit faster, I couldn't help it, I came again and again, Daniel not stopping once, he licked me clean before he sat up. "turn over" he demanded making my eyes light up. "yes sir." I giggled making him chuckle, he kissed my cheek before I turned over onto my knees, his hands ran up my stomach from behind me, he grabbed the hem of my tank top and pulled it over my head, since I wasn't wearing a bra it gave him easy access, he moved my hair to one side of my neck, he kissed down my neck slowly and softly, stopping at my sweet spot just below my ear, he began to suck softly.

I felt his teeth graze against my skin making me gasp and almost pull away but I didn't, I let out a loud moan once again, grinding up against him, he growled and grabbed my hips he placed one hand onto my back pushing me down onto my hands and knees, I bit my lower lip, breathed shakily as I feel him getting off the bed, he came back within a few seconds.

"I changed my mind, turn onto your back and come over to the edge of the bed" he demanded, taking what looked like a vibrator and lube? Oh fuck.. what does he have planned?

I didn't hesitate about doing as he told me, I laid on my back staring up at the ceiling, he stopped at the edge of the bed right behind my head, I furrow my brows before he dropped his pants and his boxers his fully erect member was now exposed, I felt my body tremble at the thought of him even touching me.

"Come closer beautiful." I nodded softly and did as I was told, my head dangling off the edge, he turned the vibrator on making my eyes light up, he trailed it down to my entrance teasing it, I whine and looked up at him. "Please."

"Please what?" He whispered before sliding it into me, I gasp once more and immediately clench the bedsheets in my hands I bite my lower lip, my back arched as the vibrating got more intense, I opened my eyes as Daniel wasn't paying attention focusing on what he was doing to me.. I was a moaning mess underneath his touch.. but there's nothing I want more than for him to just fuck me.

I take his member into my hand moving my hand slowly he groaned and tilted his head back. "Mm.. shit, Maya." He whispered his grip tightening on my thigh as he held my legs open, I felt my legs shake under his touch, my stomach felt fuzzy as I came. "Daniel.. please.. I-I want you" Daniel licked his lips, removing the vibrator he moved on top of me, pressing his forehead to mine, his gaze didn't leave mine as he slid into my entrance.

My leg hooked around him as he went deeper, I tilted my head back and closed my eyes.

Daniel
"Fuck you're gorgeous.." I whispered as Maya was trembling underneath me, she looked so beautiful especially when she came, she drove me up a wall.. especially tonight when she said I just don't do it.. is that why she cheated? I mean I don't have a problem with being rough, demanding or whatever the hell it is that she wants..

I hit her spot every time making her nearly scream, I placed my hand over her mouth once she reached her high, I moved to her head slowly stroking my member, her eyes were soft, she looked happy, she licked her lips before opening her mouth, tilting her head back as I came into her mouth, she swallowed and wiped her lips before coming up to kiss me softly, I kissed her back and placed my hands on her cheeks.

Maya
I stood in the kitchen thinking about last night, every detail.. it made me weak in the knees, I hear what sounds like Eli but it was Daniel walking towards the kitchen. "Morning baby." He said kissing my cheek  as if I never even cheated..

"What's going on with you.?" I asked nervously, he looked at me with a smile. "What do you mean.?" he asked softly. "I cheated on you.. Daniel" my voice cracked, Daniel nods and looks to the side. "I know." he sighed and looked at me. "Did you like it.?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Like..?" "Damian. Did you like that he kissed you?" He snapped slamming his hand on the counter making me jump, I hear shuffling to my left seeing Eli.

"Hey baby" I cooed, he grumbled and walked towards the island sitting down "cereal?" I asked ruffling his hair. "Frosted flakes" he stated and gave me a cheesy smile, I set a bowl down in front of him and poured him some cereal along with the milk and a spoon, I grabbed Daniel's arm and led him out of the kitchen. "I liked it ok, but it was a mistake." I said softly

Daniel shrugged. "Should I go kiss someone to test my love for you.?" He asked searching for an answer I just didn't have. "Daniel..I." he shakes his head and walks out.

Daniel
Of course I was pissed! she cheated on me, I didn't know what got into me last night, all I saw was red, I gripped the steering wheel pulling into Joey's driveway and what I presume was Damian's car, I got out and knocked on the door.

Joey answered and looked at me. "Oh. Hey.." he shrugged and stepped aside letting me in, I walked in and I didn't say anything except "Damian"

"He's in the kitchen." he said confused, I walked out of the living room, into the kitchen where I saw this asshole smoking a cigarette. "Hey asshole, I'm Maya's husband." I seethed making him smirk and hop off the counter. "Damian" he held his hand out, I couldn't help it, once again I saw red swinging at him punching him in the face, he fell over holding his face. "What the hell.!" he cursed

I walked out of the house without looking back, driving home, once I got home I went inside seeing Maya on the couch, I felt sad, angry and confused. "I thought we were fine." I whispered feeling my heart break. "Daniel." "No, you let me talk!" I raised my voice as Eli walked out of the kitchen. "Daddy?"

I ignored him and completely lost it. "I loved you with everything, all of me, I literally tried to do everything you ever wanted, It's not my fault you said yes! I didn't mean to put you through so much hell!" I cried, the tears stung my cheeks.

"What are yo- Daniel I love you! I just.. I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean what I said about me getting married.. it was the happiest day of my life." She stood up and walked over to me, I looked down at her and shrugged. "I love you." she said again.

I felt my heart race as she looked at me, it brought back memories, everything we did, I wasn't letting that or her go. "I love you too." I whispered as Eli hugged my leg. I ruffled his hair before I picked him up, I hugged both him and Maya.

"Where did you go.?" She whispered, noticing my hand. "Damian." we both said at the same time making her blush. "Are you hurt.?" she asked softly.

"No babe." I set Eli down and kissed her forehead.

****
After Eli was in bed Maya and I were sitting on the couch, her head in my lap, she lied between my legs, she glanced up at me. "Daniel?" "Yeah love?" She glanced at my hand then at me. "You really beat him up for me.?" she whispered, I nodded.

she bit her lower lip and sat up kissing me slowly, I kissed her back titling my head back a little as she climbed on top of me, straddling my lap, she began to grind against me making me pull away and look up at her, she looked back seductively. "Yesterday was amazing but I'd take passionate sex over rough sex any day.." she smiled, I smiled and laid her back.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 370 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
700K 15.2K 57
Ever since she could remember, Maya Connors has always been the smart, shy girl that sat at the back of the classroom. She tackled every task with a...
566K 19.6K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
832K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...