Jab we weds by chance

By Missus_Grumpy

18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Man... More

Prologue
Characters
Nandini Moorthy
Manik Malhotra
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Merry Christmas
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Announcement
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 6

9.2K 531 10
By Missus_Grumpy

Cabir is shocked to see Nandu in bridal attire, but decided not to ask any questions right now and first take her home, Manik went to take out the car from parking, being happy that this pretty stranger is some one close.

Cabir moved to the people with whom Nandini came and thank them with whole heart for taking care of his sister, Nandini's heart felt a bit happy when Cabir mentioned her as his Sister, she felt safe with him...

They came out of the railway station and drove off. Nandini was shocked to see the same stranger in the car but said nothing. She is too happy enjoying this freedom, looking outside the window, the people, the buildings even the traffic is fascinating to her. She is happy, her eyes were twinkling like a kid when they get their favorite candy. Manik keeps on taking quick glances towards her every now and then. He was confused and irritated on himself, why this little girl is affecting him so much, why her smile makes him smile too. He wanted to hate her, like he hate all the other women after HER but he cannot, he didn't feel the urge to hate her and that make him even more angrier...

(From here on the story will be from Nandini's P.O.V, I will add other's P.O.V too if required most of all it will be from Nandini and yes some time from Manik too...)

What seems like a forever, finally the car came to an halt. I glanced out of the window and there is a beautiful house that is neither too huge nor too small but indeed very gorgeous. Cabir opened the door for me. I smiled a bit and hurriedly came out. We started walking towards the gate and don't know why I feel nervous, it's Navi my best friend but still I am nervous and maybe a Little bit of afraid on facing her, I don't want to be judged by her, I don't want her to feel pity for me..

Instead I am just in need of love, assurance that I will be safe here. I have no idea what would be going on back in Mangalore, they all would be furious maybe more than that, of course they have to be, their plan backfired so bad. I want to laugh on all of them, but I can't deep down somewhere I know they will find me again and I hate this fact, I totally do...

My thoughts got a break , when the gate opened and there stood my Navya, my soul sister. She looked at me with teary eyes and  that's it I couldn't stand more, I hugged her immediately crying my heart out. I was crying bitterly, I know all the person present in this room were trying to calm me down, but I couldn't. After two years, two damn years I have felt a similar warmth, a soothing touch and a genuine concern, I need to vent it out, all the pain I had carried within myself I need to take it out.

Like what seems after ages, finally I stopped crying. I felt like the water tank has been empty and there was no more supply, I know I know a lame one, but think at least I cracked a joke, Its been few hours since I left that place and I am already in a good mood. See that happen when you leave Nandini Moorthy in peace....

Navya - Nandu I have lots of questions for you but before that it's your birthday today and since we are together after so long. Let's just celebrate it. What's say? 

I nodded happily, yes now I can celebrate my birthday. Thank you Aiyappa and Amma. Navya goes from there and after few seconds came back immediately with a cake in her hand, and not just a cake let me tell you it's a blueberry cheese cake. My stomach grumbled at the sight and I squeaked in happiness earning a smile from both Cabir and Navya but an odd look from that stranger, wait oh Aiyappa he was there too the whole time, and he saw me at a mess, oh no but what's wrong with him, can't he smile a bit. I was staring at him and I guess Navya noticed, so she immediately introduced us...

Navya - Nandu, this is Manik, Cabir's best friend and a big brother to me and Manik, she is Nandini my best friend from Vegas. We were in same school and kind of inseparable since then, but I move here for college and Nandu continued her studies there only but still we were connected with each other through other means. She is a sister to me...

Aww my Navi, she loves me way too much. I looked at Manik and smiled towards him but he just gave a curt nod. Well that was rude, a handsome face with an awful attitude wow...

Well its cake cutting time, I moved towards the table to do the honors, but the gate opened and 3 people barged in suddenly. I look at them confused and I guess they did the same. There were two girls and one boy, okay a bit of improvisation a very cute guy. Girls were pretty too, one seems to be a tomboy with a good height and features while the other was very pretty just like a super model. I look at them and then to Navya, even they were looking at her with a expression that says 'care to explain'.

Navya - Hey you guyz, good that you all are here otherwise I would have called you all. Meet Nandini, my best friend I told you girls about and Nandini this is Mukti, Aliya and her boyfriend Dhruv. 

I smiled at them, no wonder he is her Bf they look cute together. Mukti and Aliya engulfed me in a hug that I didn't mind. Dhruv too smiled at me. See he is just not only cute but he is a gentleman too unlike that Arrogant man hun...

Aliya - Aww she is so pretty, but why are you dressed in a bridal attire, ran away from a wedding or something...

Aliya laughed on her own joke while I shift uncomfortably and maybe Navya sensed my discomfort so she announced its my birthday and lets cut the cake.. Yeah finally!!!!  

Once the cake cutting was done Navya took me to her room and gave some clothes to freshen up. I took the clothes and stepped inside the bathroom. Yes I needed a shower too badly.. I came out of the bathroom dressed completely and made my way towards the hall where everyone is sitting and chilling. I have met them just now only but I feel so at comfort with them. Its not like I was a reserved person or something, no no I was always a very outgoing person with tons of friends, but I don't share my inner feelings with everyone. It was only Navya and Abhi bhai but with them I felt like I can also share my sorrows without being judged. Come on Nandu you can do this...

I stepped inside and everyone smiled looking at me. Cabir bhai immediately shift a little making space between him and Navya and I gladly sat beside them. I like Cabir bhai, he is soo sweet. Okay so all eyes were on me and I look at them nervously...

Cabir - Hey Nandu, you know everyone wants to know what happened, but its fine if you don't want to talk about it to us, you can directly talk to Navya and I know no one will mind here right people?

And everyone give a nod with a smile. Aww how sweet these people are but no I want to share all of this with everyone, so I started telling them what all happened when I came to India after my parent's demise. I told them each and everything, how my uncle betrayed me, how he tortured me, treated me as a maid and at last how they were going to get me married to that Madhyam and I ran away. I know I said the water tank was emptied but I don't know how it got refilled and again I felt my eyes watering. I looked at Navya and she immediately took me in a bone crushing hug, she is crying so bad and then I felt two more bodies hovering over me, Aliya and Mukti... Huffff!!!!!!! girls you see...

Navya - I am so sorry Nandu, you were going through all this and I had no Idea, I was living here happily in my own world and there you were struggling to even breath. I am so sorry, I am sorry....

I immediately wiped her tears and sshhh her, it's not her fault that I was stuck there, she is not the one to be blamed. "Navi please it's not your mistake, it was my destiny but the good thing is I am out from there, right so please don't blame yourself." She nodded and hugged me again...

Cabir- We all are so proud of you Nandini, we are...

I am happy to know that they felt proud and they didn't judge me, but I guess my happiness was short lived...

Manik - Seriously Cabir you are proud of her, proud of her being a coward. Damn Man, she suffered for whole 2 years and after 2 years she got the brain to get herself out from trouble. She could have done that earlier, she could have fight with them earlier. But no indeed she played the victim role there. God I can't believe this, you know what I am out of here...

He stormed out of the house and I couldn't believe my ears, I wanted to snap on him shout on him but no words came out, some where I know he is right. Yes, if only I could gain this courage a bit more early, I would have saved myself from all those tortures. I am so pathetic..

Cabir - I am really sorry Nandini, he is just upset, some family issues you see. He didn't mean to hurt you...

Nandini - its fine Bhai I understand and maybe he is right if only I could be more brave I would have been here earlier....

Navya - You are brave Nandu, you are very brave you didn't let them destroy your life, you didn't left the hope and see here you are...

Yes may be Navya is right, I can't get affected by Manik's word. I have to be happy, Yes I have to be. I  told them they might come looking for me here, because they know I have a Friend in Mumbai and also Madhyam lives in Mumbai and I know he would find me. Cabir assures me they will protect me anyhow and will look for the solution. I wanted to talk to Abhi but they ask me not to call him now, they cannot risk my life because maybe with help of Abhi they find me again. I know Abhi can't get me hurt but right now I think I shouldn't take my chances...

We all sat down for dinner and Navi had made all my favorites, I can't love this lady anymore she is just soo sweet. Girls decided to have a sleepover aka girls night in, so Dhruv and Cabir left the house and I decided to leave my sorrows behind and live a little bit. At least till the time I am not in trouble again, I want to live like before, I want to be old Nandini Moorthy and with these lovely ladies around I know that was not difficult...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 2.6K 31
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
472K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
200K 13.5K 67
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
426K 44.1K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...