I'll Protect You Book 1 (Min...

Galing kay Sk8ergurl98

Jeon Y/N is a quiet college student and sister of Jeon Jungkook, A member of a gang Called BTS. You're just a... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 10

586 14 2
Galing kay Sk8ergurl98

You wake up around noon and walk into the living room. You see Yoongi still passed out on the couch. 

You walk to the kitchen, grab a cup and fill it with Orange Juice before you grab some Ibuprofen out of the bathroom. You return to the living room and lay them on the table next to the couch. 

You walk into the kitchen and grab a bunch of ingredients. You place a pot on the stove and start mixing stuff together. "Time to make my famous hangover soup." 

You start to cook, thinking to yourself. "Why am I helping him? I should let him suffer for getting drunk. Why do I suddenly care so much for him? Ever since he told me his story, I feel...different around him."

You sigh and continue cooking. You hear a low groan come from the living room. You turn and see Yoongi waking up. 

You walk over to him and shake your head. "Didn't I tell you to take it easy?" 

He groans again and throws a pillow over his head. "Don't talk so loud."

You scoff. "Take the medicine and drink the orange juice. I'll get you some water to get you hydrated again." 

You walk to the kitchen and Yoongi removes the pillow looking at the table. He takes the medicine and sips the juice.

.

You finish making the soup and bring him a bowl with a cup of water. "Here, this is hangover soup. Eat it slowly and drink all the water. You'll feel shitty still but you'll feel better than you do now." 

You place the bowl and cup on the table. He sits all the ways up and looks at you. "Thanks. You didn't have to." 

You shake your head. "Don't worry about it. I make the soup for the boys every time they get drunk and end up here. They say it helps so eat it." 

He nods and eats the soup, shocked at how well it tastes.

.

You clean up the kitchen leaving the pot of soup on the stove. "Taehyung is coming to get you. Jungkook wants you with him today. I guess you'll be working together to try and figure out who's behind the attacks. Take some of the soup with you." 

Yoongi nods then lays back down.

You walk into your room and sit at your desk. You start to play some video games when Yoongi walks in. He lays on your bed and you roll your eyes. "Remind me to burn those sheets later." 

He scoffs. "I don't have a disease weird girl."

You chuckle. "You sure about that?" 

He stands up and walks over to you. He grabs the chair spinning it around to face you. He grabs both arms of the chair bringing his face inches away from yours. "Wanna say that again?"

You roll your eyes and scoff. "Yah dick head wanna move away? You smell like garbage. Take a shower and brush your teeth." 

He stares at you eyes wide and mouth open. "YAH!" 

You make a face. "Seriously, your breath is like hazardous right now. You could kill someone."

He leans away from you. "Maybe I should just kill you." 

You turn your chair away and continue playing your game. "Go away Yoongi. Tae's on his way. Go shower before he gets here." 

Yoongi starts to leave. "Fine, but not cause you told me to." He walks out and into his room to shower.

You shake your head then hear someone crawl through your window. "Remind me to lock that. What are you doing here Jimin?" 

Jimin sits on your bed. "I was bored and don't have to meet kookie for a few hours. Whatcha doing?"

You pause your game and look at him. "Clearly not playing my game." 

Jimin furrows his brow then pouts. "Come on let's do something before I have to meet kook and you go out with Chanyeol." 

You stand up then hop on the bed laying next to him. He lays back and faces you. "Come on i'm bored." 

You nod. "What you wanna do then? Movie, games, sparing or I can dye your hair."

 He shakes his head. "I'll leave the hair dying to the professionals. Last time you missed most of it."

You roll your eyes. "Whatever." You sit up and look out the window. "I know what to do." 

You stand up grabbing clothes and running into the bathroom. You change your clothes and wash up a bit. 

Jimin looks at you confused when you walk out. 

"YOONGI, STAY INSIDE TILL TAE COMES! I'M LEAVING WITH JIMIN!" Yoongi hears you and walks out of his room.

Jimin stands up and you look at him. "Remember what you, Tae and I use to do when we were bored?" 

You point up and he gets the hint. "Let's go!" 

Yoongi goes to open your door to find out what's going on but is too late, you both already jumped out the window.

He sighs. "Bye to you too." Yoongi then watches Taehyung crawl through the window. 

"At least she left one window unlocked. Hey Yoongi." 

Yoongi looks at him. "Hi. Y/N already left with Jimin." 

Taehyung smiles. "I know, I saw them already. They are training. Jumping on roofs, running up and down alleys. We use to do it all the time. Roofs are where her and I spend time."

Yoongi nods. "Make sure she locks her window though. Come on, Kook is waiting for us." Taehyung walks to the front door with Yoongi. "Need anything before we leave?"

Yoongi shakes his head and throws his boots on. Taehyung smiles. "Perfect let's go." They both get into Taehyung's car. 

Yoongi looks at him. "Can I ask how you became apart of BTS? You just seem so innocent and different."

Taehyung nods. "Jimin and Y/N saved my life. My dad was an enemy of many people, including the families of BTS. Kookies dad started BTS when Jungkook was 13, made up of the kids whose families were his allies, Namjoon, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin and Kook. Years ago when we were all still in school, I was walking home after class. I got jumped by three men."

Yoongi nods and continues listening. "They beat me so bad, I wished I had died. Before they could kill me though Jungkook and Jimin came out of nowhere beating the men up. Jimin grabbed the man who was about to stab me. While the two of them took out the men, Y/N came running over to me out of nowhere and just said that I'd be ok, that they were there to help."

Yoongi looks at Taehyung and can tell the story is emotional for him. "She helped me off the ground and supported my weight all the ways out of the alley. She even beat the crap out of a fourth guy that was blocking our way out. She then dragged me all the ways to her house. She took care of all my wounds. We were pretty young back then. When Jimin and Jungkook returned they had a few wounds and she took care of those."

Taehyung pauses. "They found out who I was and weren't too fond of me at first. Except for Y/N, she accepted me right away. If it weren't for her being so caring and protective then, her father and Namjoon's may have never given me the chance to prove myself. I never supported my father, but when Y/N and her father took me under their wing, I became loyal to them. Shortly after Jimin came around and we became extremely close. I got offered a spot in BTS and I took it. Eventually they all accepted me and we became family... You can too, I know you've heard it several times."

Yoongi nods. "Yea. Everyone keeps saying that to me. So the members didn't like you at first? But you still chose them?" 

Taehyung nods. "You catch on quick. They didn't trust me because of my dad but they learned I was better than him. You've heard them call Y/n little one, well they call me innocent one."

Yoongi looks at him. "Do you think I'm a bad person?" 

Taehyung shakes his head. "I think you have your issues but so does everyone else. I've worked with you a lot so far and got to know you. You're cold and douchie but you have a heart, you should show it more."

Yoongi smiles a bit. "Thanks... I think." 

Taehyung laughs. "I can see that part of you doesn't want to leave us, I have a feeling she has something to do with that." 

Yoongi's eyes widen. "What? No. She just made me think about the choices I've been making."

Taehyung smiles. "Yea she has that effect on people. Come on we are here. Let's go find out who's trying to kill you guys, so you can either go back to your normal life... or become one of us." 

Yoongi nods and follows Taehyung inside.

.

.

Meanwhile, you and Jimin are chasing each other through the streets, climbing up buildings and jumping across rooftops. 

"Come on Chim, you're faster than that!" 

He laughs. "When I catch you, you're gonna get it kid!"

You scoff and jump off the fire escape. "Kid, i'm almost the same age as you." 

He smirks. "Almost gots nothing on me. You're still a kid, Younger than Jungkook. Now get back here." 

You giggle and he smiles hearing it. "Gotta catch me." You stick your tongue out and keep running, heading towards the club. 

.

Taehyung walks out of the club followed by Yoongi and Jungkook. You turn the corner not seeing them. 

Taehyung grabs you before you knock anyone over. "Woah slow down speed racer." 

You laugh and catch your breath. Jimin comes around the corner and you trip him. 

"I'd love to stay and chat but I have a race to win." You kiss both Taehyung and Jungkook's cheeks before running again. 

Yoongi watches you in amusement as Jimin gets up. "CHEATER!" He starts running again.

They all stand there as you two run up the sidewalk. Taehyung smiles then takes off after you guys. 

"I wish I had the energy to be running around all the time. Guess you're with me Yoongi. Tae will get his car later."

Yoongi nods and follows Jungkook. 

.

The three of you keep running until you return to your apartment. You lay on the grass in the front yard and the boys follow. "Hey Tae, wasn't Yoongi suppose to be with you?"

He nods. "I left him with Kookie." 

You nod. "Fair enough. Let him suffer for a bit." Jimin laughs at you. 

.

Jungkook and Yoongi pull up and none of you even move. Jungkook walks up to you guys. "We brought food." You all smile and sit up.

Jungkook and Yoongi sit down. 

"Thanks Kookie." He nods and hands you each a bag with food in it. 

"FRENCH FRIES!" 

You laugh at Jimin. "Yah calm yourself." 

He chuckles. "Yes mom." You all laugh and eat.

You look at your phone. "Oh shit I almost forgot, I have to meet Chanyeol in a little bit." You stand up and kiss Jungkook's cheek. "I'll see you later." 

You go to walk inside but Taehyung and Jimin tackle you with back hugs. "You forgot us. You know the rules." You chuckle then kiss both their cheeks. 

Yoongi gets jealous seeing you so close to them. He wants to be close to you like they are, but he still doesn't know why he gets the urge. 

He never liked you to start with but now he finds himself becoming fond of you. You wave to Yoongi and he waves back. 

You walk inside and shower. You change your clothes and do your hair. You put some makeup on and grab your stuff. 

You walk outside and head to your car when Yoongi stops you. You look at him. "What's wrong?" 

He shakes his head. "Nothing... Do you think people can still be themselves but better?" 

You nod. "Of course. I mean you've seen how I am in school versus when I'm not. The others are the same. Bad when they need, good when they want."

Yoongi nods. "I think I want to be like you guys. Not the way I have... The things you said made me think. I don't want to be seen that way." 

You smile. "You can be whoever you want to be if you try hard enough." 

He smiles. "Good luck with Chanyeol."

You smile. "Thanks Yoongi. Now get back to the others. Listen to them and stay close to Jimin and Taehyung. Well mainly Tae." 

He nods. "I will. Bye." 

You watch him walk away and smile. You get in the car. "Why am I feeling this way? You... Just warmed my heart Min Yoongi." You drive away.

.

.

You park in front of the cafe and see Chanyeol already inside. "Here goes nothing." You get out and lock your car. 

You walk inside and Chanyeol sees you. He waves to you and you walk over to him, sitting across from his seat. He smiles at you. "Hello." 

You smile back at him. "Long time no see." You both laugh and order. 

.

A few minutes later the waitress brings your order over. You both thank her then return to talking. "So Chanyeol, what do you do for work?"

He nods and looks at you. "I work for my father's company and run some errands for him with a group of his workers. They are like family to me." 

You smile and nod. "I understand that. My brother and his friends became my family. He works for a company as well."

Chanyeol nods. "And you work for a bar? Why not work for the company as well?" 

You shake your head. "I'm a college student, studying music. I want to be a producer. The bar is just to make extra cash and help out a friend, that's all."

Chanyeol looks at your car then you. "No way a college student and bar tender is making money to own that car. Plus you were driving a nice exotic car the other day as well." 

You chuckle. "Uh well the car the other day is my brothers and I do some side work as well."

You look at Chanyeol. "What kind of company do you work for? Like what do you guys do?" 

Chanyeol smiles widely. "Video productions. We make music videos, TV shows, commercials. All the stuff that videos require we work on. I'm just an assistant."

You furrow a brow. "What kind of errands do you guys run?" 

Chanyeol freezes and thinks of a cover. He does work for his father's company in video production but doesn't want you to know the whole truth yet. "Equipment to sites. We deliver them."

You nod and he looks at you. "What kind of side work do you do?" 

You don't look at him. "I'm a drug dealer." 

Chanyeol stares at you wide eyed and you look at him, laughing. "I'm kidding. I don't deal drugs. But the look on your face was priceless."

Chanyeol laughs a bit. "You sounded so serious." 

You chuckle and try to dodge the question. "So what's your family like?" 

He shakes his head. "My father is a big rich CEO who would die to keep my sister and I safe. My sister works for him as well as a director. I spend most my time with my friends who work for my father as well in different departments."

You look at him as he looks out the window taking a deep breath. "A few years ago a group of men broke into my house and beat my mother. She died from her injuries. My sister was there hiding in a bathroom. I found them shortly after the men left."

As Chanyeol continues to tell you what his sister saw you sit there in complete shock, remembering your mother's death. 

Chanyeol finishes his story and looks at your pale figure. "Hey are you ok?" 

You nod. "My mother died the same way, around the same time. Only I was home and tried to interfere. I woke up in the hospital a few days later." You tell him the whole story.

He shakes his head. "Why would they kill both our parents? What's the connection?" 

You look away in a innocent matter and he furrows his brow. "What is it?" 

You scratch the back of your head. "You see I didn't tell you everything about me and my family."

He urges you to go on. 

"My father works alongside his best friend. My brother is working for them. The side work I do is for my brother and... his gang. I'm a night errands girl. I only work once in awhile though. He calls I answer. He raised me after my mother's death and my father trying to find her killer... Last night at the bar... you met my best friend."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

150K 6.7K 52
No spoiler here, just read it directly ;)
7K 145 23
I'm bad at writing stories and descriptions but here it is: This is a story about a teenage fairy gray troll finding her true colors. The gray troll...
1.2K 54 7
___________________________________________ . . . . A world in which a fan of TBOAH gets reincarnated as the younger twin brother of Cale Henituse. T...
3.5K 245 6
"𝙈𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞...