Heir to the Throne

By Giavannih

"You're arranged to marry their daughter." "No!" "The deal is sealed. Your wedding will be in a month." "What... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Warehouse Duties"
Chapter 2 "Officer Romero"
Chapter 3 "The Meeting"
Chapter 4 "Fiancé"
Chapter 5 "Game"
Chapter 6 "Move"
Chapter 8 "Let the game begin"
Chapter 9 "Double Date"
Chapter 10 "Interrogation"
Chapter 11 "The Brunch"
Chapter 12 "Strip"
Chapter 13 "Ballgame"
Chapter 14 "War"
Chapter 15 "Informant"
Chapter 16 "Contract"
Chapter 17 "Report"
Chapter 18 "Feelings"
Chapter 19 "Bloodshed"
Chapter 20 "Trap Appointment"
Chapter 21 "Confessions"
Chapter 22 "Kidnapped"
Chapter 23 "Capture"
Chapter 24 "Consequences"
Chapter 25 "Numb"
Chapter 26 "Leverage"
Chapter 27 "Bloodbath"
Chapter 28 "Broken"
Chapter 29 "Speak"
Chapter 30 "Moment"
Chapter 31 "Plan"
Chapter 32 "It's Time"
Chapter 33 "Free"

Chapter 7 "Let's play a game"

7.7K 298 27
By Giavannih

Today is the day Amoret is going to be moving in at my place. No matter how much I protested against this. My father sure gets what he wants. As I stand firmly crossing my arms across my chest. I can't help, but have the most unhappiest expression plastered on my face as I watch my men unload all of her belongings into my home.

The more I think about this the more I start to question Romanov. How is he fine with this? Aren't they about marriage first before living together? It's as if he just sold his only daughter off to me. My father would never do such a thing to Aviana. I don't even think she'll be able to date anyone until her thirties knowing my father. This is all bull, my father is right they have their own agenda just like we do. I must prosecute very well with Amoret.

"Should I put my stuff in your bedroom?," Amoret utters breaking me out of my thoughts. I glance at her seeing her hold a heavy box full of girly stuff, I suppose.

"No, you're staying in the guest room," I blankly respond. I wait to see her reaction, but to my surprise she takes it well too well.

"That'll work just fine," she flirtatiously says as she bites her lower lip walking away into my home. As she walks away, my eyes wander down to her petite figure. She's wearing shorts exposing those nice long legs of hers. Her ass swaying to the sides along with each movement. Amoret is very curvy sure to attract any man within a glance. I shake my head brushing away these thoughts looking elsewhere.

-
-

The movement is finally over with and I lay lazily on my couch with no shirt wearing only grey sweatpants watching television. However, my peace is disturbed by Amoret who enters my kitchen going through cabinets like she owns the place. I turn my head to the side seeing her rummage through my alcohol cabinet causing me to roll my eyes turning away to raise the volume.

"I know how you feel," Amoret says breaking the silence.

"Enlighten me," I mutter.

"It must be very uncomfortable to have a total stranger now living with you so quickly. A few days ago, we found out we're set to marry one another now this. I'm sorry," she explains pouring vodka into two shot glasses. I take a moment to take in what she just said to me. Finally, a real conversation about this whole circus that's going on.

"How you feel?," I ask wanting to observe very carefully. One thing, I learned from my father is to always observe carefully and intently. I watch as her expression stays blank. A little surprised that I asked such a simple question. Amoret's blue eyes roll down to the two shot glasses as she grabs them walking towards me.

"Take a shot with me," she says handing me mine, which I gladly take. Who knows how much alcohol I'll need now that I have this female in my house. I gulp mine down not wasting any time waiting on my answer. Amoret takes a seat next to me with a small distance between us as she gulps hers down not needing any limon or anything to lower the strong taste unlike the other females I've drank with before.

"Let's play a game," Amoret steers the subject her eyes meeting mine before continuing on, "you can ask me three questions and I have to answer with truth. Same goes for you."

I take a moment to think what she's proposing to me. This is exactly what I need to do in order to start this mission I have been assigned for my family. So I stand up walking towards the kitchen counter to grab the vodka bottle. As I turn around, I catch Amoret scanning every inch of my body, which I smirk to. Maybe this mission won't be so difficult after all. I take a seat on the opposite side of the couch from where she's sitting. She chuckles as she realizes my action.

"Go first," I simply say taking a swing of the bottle.

Amoret takes a moment to think until she finally utters with amusement, "how many шлюха have you slept with?"

"What the fuck is шлюха?," I respond a bit confused. Well hardly confused since the question is pretty up front and clear, but a man can play a bit. Amoret giggles obviously expecting for me to not understand her language. Seems to me that she likes teaching for some reason.

"You know them as sluts. I personally like to call them hookers. You know give them some type of dignity. Not that there's much," she says as she signals for me to hand her over the bottle. Once I hand it over to her. She swigs it like water.

"Good one," I say finding her specific word amusing. Off the bat, she has some personal issue against these so called шлюха. I wonder what's the story behind that.

"And to answer your question. I've lost count a long time ago," I truthfully respond. I watch as her face expression from a smirk goes into a frown.

"You're a man whore," she murmurs mostly as if she's talking to herself.

"I'm a single man. I do as I please," I say a smirk forming on my lips before continuing on, "Are you a virgin Amoret?"

Amoret pauses that giggle of hers by my question. She decides to take a swig of the vodka before answering, "Yes."

"Interesting... I honestly thought you weren't to be honest," I say.

"Excuse me? What is that suppose to mean?," Amoret gasps sarcastically.

"Well you're a good looking female, so I'm sure you have your fair share of boyfriends. It's not like we're teenagers so."

Amoret cheeks redden as I'm done with my response. I can tell that vodka is hitting her. Maybe I should mix in Henny to really get her talking. Mentally noted for next time.

"There's still women that respect their bodies and would rather give themselves to that one person after marriage," she smiles. I half smile at her response a bit surprised she's that way. She definitely represents herself differently in my opinion.

"So where's your mother? I haven't heard or met her," I steer the subject wanting more information. Father informed me that Mrs. Romanov hasn't been heard about for years. No one knows anything about her nor her whereabouts. Amoret's face expression goes from happy tipsy to complete sadness. I can see her fighting herself deep inside as she looks onto the carpet before grabbing the bottle siping more of the alcohol beverage. I sit quietly warily waiting for her response.

"Dead," she lowly murmurs as she sips on more alcohol. My eyes widen a bit surprised to hear that. Makes no sense due to usually deaths becoming the news of every mafia.

"How did your mother and father meet?," Amoret changes the conversation very quickly. She now has that flirtatiously tone with that seductive expression she tends to carry herself with since I met her.

"They met at a bar. My mother was a bartender at the time when my father threw one of his parties at her work place. From there, they hit it off and here they are now," I simply reply.

"That's romantic," she smiles.

"How did your mother pass away?," I decide to revisit the topic. I watch as her smile falters her eyes averting elsewhere before responding, "childbirth."

"I'm sorry," I reply.

"It's alright. So that leaves me with the last question of the night," Amoret smirks disregarding my comment. This female really is avoiding feelings about her mother in general. Something tells me I'm not getting the full story about her mother.

"Make it worth it," I murmur seeing the time on the clock. Tomorrow I have a few errands to run with my father early in the morning, so might as well call it a night.

"Are you a good kisser младший?," she flirtatiously asks as she leans her body towards my direction.

"English," I respond ignoring the main question.

"It means Junior now answer me," she bluntly replies her small heart shaped lips becoming a smile while she watches me intently.

"Females say I am," I simply shrug carelessly.

"I guess I'll have to see if that's true for myself," she murmurs as she stands up from the couch taking a few steps towards me. I lay on the couch observably watching her every move. For a virgin, she sure is very bold.

"Stand up," she confidently instructs and without any hesitation I do as she says interested in what she's about to do. I now stand in front of her a few inches away from one another. Amoret stays silent scanning my face with such concentration. I can tell she's pretty buzzed due to her cheeks being pinkish-red and her eyes sparking like stars in the night sky.
If she decides to kiss me should I go for it? I mean this is all part of my mission to wrap her around my finger. The funny part is that she's doing all the first moves.

"Kiss me," she murmurs as her blue eyes stay glued to mine. Blue on green. I remain silent not expecting for any of this to unfold this quickly. However, it's all to my benefit. Might as well have fun with her as I do my job.

So I decide to simply act on her command leaning down to place my lips on hers. Just as our lips were about to touch. Three knocks are heard on the door breaking me away from her. Amoret stays frozen as I turn around walking towards my door wondering who it could be at this time knocking on my door.

As soon as I open the door I instantly remember the exact individual who does come around at this time. However, as one expression is confused while the other is completely pissed glaring at both Amoret and I. I quickly find myself in a situation I seriously am not trying to even deal with right now.

"Atalia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 11.7K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

473K 10.3K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
7.6M 187K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...
417K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...