Sting x reader x Gray x Rogue

By Gabile18

What happens when you fall in love with three of the hottest boys in Fiore and you are acnologia's daughter A... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: When I Met Him
Chapter 2 : Am I Welcome Or Not?
Chapter 4: Seven Year Gap Part One
A/N
Chapter 5: Sabertooth
A/N
Chapter 6 : Reunion
A/N
preview of Chapter 7: Problems
Arthur's note
A/n
Chapter 7: Friendship?
Extra Chapter : Halloween Special
A/n
Preview Chapter 8:
Untitled Part 14
A/N

Chapter 3: Gaining and Losing

5.3K 151 160
By Gabile18

Reader Pov:

After I finished the song the whole guid was quiet then erupted into cheers and roars.Then a tall woman with white hair, wearing a pink and purple dress came up to me."Hi! I'm Mirajane, but everyone calls me Mira!" She seemed nice enough,"I'm (y/n), just (y/n) I don't have a last name. "Oh, I see", said Mira, " Well where would you like your guild mark?" I then took off my leather jacket and held it tightly, then with my other hand I lifted up my sleeve. " On my left shoulder please.", I said. She put the stamp on my shoulder, and when she lifted it it was a shade of navy blue with a little purple in it. "Wow that's an interesting color." said Mira. I then blushed ' It's probably because of my parents' I thought. "Well, thanks Mira." I said cheerfully. Then my exceed Andrés came and said she was looking for me. I then asked master if she can join the guild he said yes. After she got her white insignia she pulled down her black and blue striped dress and fixed her blue bow on her right ear. Then I saw the raven headed boy that looked around 18 coming towards me. I immediately started blushing because he didn't have a shirt on.

Gray's POV:

So I walked up to (y/n), now that I know her name, and said" Hey, sooo you're a part of the guild now, huh?" " Yea" she said in a shy voice. I thought that was pretty cute." So, hey! Umm do you or umm would you like to join team Natsu? Since you're new and all." Damn I just can't stop blushing " That would be nice I guess." she said shyly again. Thus our adventures begin."GRAY YOUR CLOTHES!!!!!", Cana yelled. "NANI!!!"

3rd Person POV:

You had been a part of the guild for a while, and were loving everything about it. You even became the best of friends with Wendy since she was the closest to your age. You had even been there during the whole Edolas thing too. You had lots of fun afterwards, going an lots of jobs with team Natsu, you even learned how to control your ice-water dragon slaying magic a bit more thanks to Juvia's and Gray's help. You grew more attached and closer to everyone especially Team Natsu,........ and Gray. You had also started to notice that you had a crush on Gray. Even though you knew Juvia was probably going to kill you.

Reader's POV:

We were just coming back from your last job, and couldn't stop yourself from giggling or smiling every once and a while. You just couldn't believe that they destroyed yet another town, Natsu and Gray were still fighting over whose fault it was, Lucy was moping over her rent, Erza was talking to Happy, and Juvia was giving everyone except Gray the evil eye.

When we entered the guild master was about to give an announcement.

Master Makarov's POV:

"LISTEN UP BRATS!!!! It's that time of year again....... the S-Class Exams!!!!" I heard everyone cheer then I told everyone the participants for the Exams," The participants this year will be:

Gray Fullbuster

Natsu Dragneel

Juvia Lockser

Cana Alberona

Mest Gryder

Levy McGarden

Elfman Strauss

Freed Justine

"That's all you all may choose just one partner and then meet at Hargeon Port in a couple of days!"

Reader's POV:

After the announcement I went up to the stage. The lights dimmed and then I started to speak," Hi everyone! I'm gong to sing a song, a song that sort of reminds me of the guild whenever I hear it. Well here I go!"

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,

I'll sail the world to find you,

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,

I'll be the light to guide you,

Find out what we're made of,

When we are called to help our friends in need,

You can count on me like 123,

I'll be there,

And I know when I need it,

I can count on you like 432,

You'll be there,

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yea

Whoa, Whoa,

Oooooooh,Ooooooooh,

Yea, Yea,

If you're tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep,

I'll sing a song,

Beside you,

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me,

Everyday I will,

Remind you,

Ooh,

Find out what we're made of,

When we are called to help our friends in need,

You can count on me like 123,

I'll be there,

And I know when I need it,

I can count on you like 432,

You'll be there,

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yea

Whoa, Whoa,

Oooooooh,Ooooooooh,

Yea, Yea,

You'll always have my shoulder when you,

Cryyyyyyyyyyy,

I'll never let go,

Never say,

Goodbyeeeeeee,

You know you can,

Count on me like 123,

I'll be there,

And I know when I need it,

I can count on you like 432,

You'll be there,

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yea

Whoa, Whoa,

Oooooooh,Ooooooooh,

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you."

After the song everyone,and I mean everyone,was in tears.They cheered and master thanked me, then Gray came up to me and asked me to be his partner for the S-Class Exams." Oh course.... If you really want me t-to you said then he reassured you.

A couple days later we all met at Hargeon Port, and you swore Juvia looked like she was going to kill you.

~Time Skip past Zeref, Grimoire Heart, Seven Kin of Purgatory,and Hades. TO ACNOLOGIA !~

Reader's POV:

After everything looked like it was going to be alright , we all heard a roar. I knew that roar all to well. I hid behind the master. After we were cornered off the master grew to his giant size, and he then told everyone to run.
"One day you'll understand, tears are hollow, are you sad that some one is going to die, has sadness ever killed a person, the answers are deep inside your heart, my proud little brats, LIVE ON!!!" he said.
I stayed behind, I was too scared and angry at the same time to move. Then I started to remember 'that day' about eight years ago.

Younger Reader's POV:

" Mommy when will daddy be home?"
"Soon." replied my mother Crystal the ice-water dragon.
She told me she found me as a baby ,abandoned in the middle of a ruined town. Then father finally arrived,"DADDY!!!!!!" I squealed.

"Hello my little treasure." , he said, "I must speak with your mother right now, would you go wait in the cave?"

"Yes Daddy." I replied. When I went into the cave I heard roars, arguing, and thumps. I heard my name mentioned a number of times, so I know it involved me. Then I went back, and saw something I wish I didn't. I saw my father hovering over my mother covered in cuts,bruises, and blood, my father's eyes had turned a deep shade of red. He started attacking my mother more , smashing her into the ground, punching her in many places including the face. Even admiring his work once in a while. After a couple more blows he then left. I ran to my mother tears threatening to fall I saw that she was nearly breathing and lost a lot of blood and was still losing blood. "(Y/N), come here darling" she said and she could barely talk and her voice was breaking. " Your father....... he's going to cast a spell that could kill you .... to see if you are worthy of his power. But its possible to survive ..... but you will have heart problems and your appearance will change when you get too in touch with your emotions." she said/warned and by now tears were escaping my eyes. "Don't worry dear, I will always be with you."
"NO!!! Don't leave me please!" i said crying.
She then gave me my leather jacket and then a magic circle appeared under me. My body felt weird and began to change shape. First I turned into a wolf then a dragon, I had ice blue scales then going down my new body the scales went into darker shades until the end of my tail was black. When I changed back to human form I cried my heart out." I'm sorry mama for being weak and not protecting you." She...... was gone.

~Back to the present~

Reader's POV:

I was crying into master's shirt and didn't notice until he turned around and said everything would be alright and he said that Acnologia wouldn't go anywhere near me as long as he was here. But I wasn't paying attention after I remembered 'that day' I snapped and yelled," DADDY PLEASE STOP HURTING MOMMY!!!!!!!!!" Then he turned to me and smirked, he then said," Ahh! (Y/N) my little treasure, come to daddy you know I've been looking everywhere for you ." Just when he was about to grab me master turned giant then started fighting him then bellowed,"STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!!!!!!" Then everyone came back and started fighting back, but eventually Acnologia grabbed me and Andrés. He flew up then let out his roar the island then disappeared without a trace. ' This is all my fault, I'm so sorry for being weak Master, Gray, Fairy Tail,........ Mommy.' " Welcome home (y/n), now I will be training you and if you disobey me then it's goodbye to your cat." he said. I growled lowly and said " What do I have to do." He smirked smugly and explained how the spell worked and that of I survived he would leave me and my life alone.

~Arigato mina for reding sorry for all the changes over and over again the Internet hasn't been very nice to me.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...