The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 21

3K 76 208
By iamcatastrophic

I growled softly, looking at the other neko.

"Princess, are you playing nice?" Frank asked from the other room.

"Yes, Daddy!" I called.

I looked back at the neko before I pounced. I bit his ear gently, tackling him to the ground. The two of us giggled as we wrestled together on the floor.

Patrick was Joe's neko and he was so much fun! He was seventeen just like me with bleached blond hair that had ears and a tail to match.

"Come on, Princess," Frank said, picking me up off the ground.

I looked up at him and and giggled as he cradled me in his arms.

"I think it's your nap time," he said.

"Daddy, I don't wanna nap," I whined.

"Patrick has to go down for his nap too," he said. "And this little kitten needs his energy for playing later."

He tickled me and I giggled as I squirmed in his arms. Frank carried me up to the bedroom and tucked me into bed. I pouted the whole time, crossing my arms defiantly.

"Gee, come on, get some rest," he said.

He laid beside me in the bed over the blankets. Frank ran his fingers through my hair, cuddling with me until I fell asleep.

I yawned when I woke up, stretching my arms. As soon as I remembered Patrick was here I ran downstairs excitedly.

"Where's Patrick?" I asked.

"He's still napping," Joe said.

"Oh," I mumbled sadly, sitting down on the couch with them.

"Do you wanna hold Ruby?" Joe asked.

I nodded excitedly and he handed me Ruby.

"Hello, cutie!" I cooed.

I pet her ears and she giggled, purring softly. I gave her kisses on the face, giggling quietly. I played with her until Patrick woke up and I smiled.

"Daddy built me a playset, let's go play on it!" I cheered.

We played on my playset, pretending to be pirates.

"Look out! There's a sea monster!" Patrick shouted.

I gasped, turning the steering wheel that was on the railing of the highest point of the ship.

"It's chasing us!" Patrick shouted.

"Use the cannons," I said.

I heard him making cannon sounds as I steered the ship. Frank walked outside and I gasped.

"Daddy! The sea monster is gonna get you!" I exclaimed.

He smiled softly, looking up at me.

"It's time to come inside, dinner's ready," he said.

"But, Daddy, I wanna keep playing," I said.

"Maybe Patrick can come over another day," Frank said.

I sighed and slid down the slide, Patrick following close behind. I sat at the table next to Frank, Joe and Patrick across from us.

"Daddy, can Patrick have a sleepover?" I asked.

"Not tonight, Gee, we have to go somewhere in the morning," Joe said. "Maybe some other night we can have a sleepover."

I nodded, eating quietly. We finished and I gave Patrick a sad hug.

"Bye bye, Patty," I said.

"Bye, Gee," he said.

They left and Frank cleaned up the dishes. I smiled, wrapping my arms around Frank. I smiled, nuzzling against him.

"Come on," he said, drying his hands.

He took my hand in his, leading me to his playroom.

"I just wanted to show you something," he said.

He opened a drawer on the wall and I saw all the pretty panties and other sorts of lingerie.

"You can wear these if you ever want to," he said. "And I want to talk to you now more about sex, since we've already had sex once."

I looked at him nervously and he kissed my forehead.

"Just know that you don't have to do any of this stuff if you don't want to," he said. "But I can be...rough in bed. I'm a dominant and I would like you to think of being my submissive."

"What does that mean?" I asked nervously.

Frank sat with me on the couch and I whimpered.

Frank sighed quietly. "It means that I want you to submit to me in bed. You will do as I say, when I say it. And I will help to train you with this and I know it can be scary but don't worry, it isn't as scary as it sounds."

I looked at him, shrugging softly.

"I-I don't know if I'm explaining it very well, I'm a little nervous," he admitted.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked.

"Because I'm just worried that you'll think I'm sick and twisted or something," Frank said.

"I love you," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Come on, maybe you can look it up online, you can get a better understanding of it," he said. "Just know that you never have to agree to any of it."

I nodded my head and Frank got me his laptop. I tried looking it all up, to try and get a better understanding. I saw a picture of a girl hanging from the ceiling by ropes and I squeaked in fear.

"What is it?" Frank asked, looking at the screen. "Oh, baby, you don't have to do that, we'll go over your limits and boundaries."

"She doesn't look happy, she's crying," I said.

"Just because someone cries doesn't mean they don't like it," he said. "You cried while giving me head. It wasn't because you didn't like it, it was just because there were other things that made you cry. Sometimes it's gagging or oversensitivity."

"Oh," I mumbled.

I looked over the page I was reading, biting my lip nervously.

"Daddy, it says you want to control me," I said.

"I do," he said. "I want you to be obedient. I want to give you pleasure. I want to control you and care for you at the same time."

"Okay," I said quietly.

"Okay you agree?" He asked.

"I-I can try it," I said.

Frank smiled softly, giving me a soft kiss.

"A-are we starting now?" I asked nervously.

"No, not now but we'll talk about boundaries right now," he said. "You should always talk about these kinds of things before you have sex."

Frank left before coming back with papers.

"A contract?" I asked.

Oh, this just made me more nervous.

"The contact is usually only for purely sexual relationships I'm in," Frank said, looking at my confused face. "That means people I wasn't actually dating, I was only having sex with."

"Oh," I mumbled.

"Okay, I have a list of things and you tell me if you're okay with it, not okay with it, or you're willing to try it and I'll show you the toys used for each and I can explain them if you don't know what it means," Frank said and I nodded. "Okay, anal plugs?"

He showed me the toy and I blushed as I nodded.

"Asphyxiation," he said.

"What's that?" i asked.

"It's where I choke you to give you more pleasure," he said.

"That feels good?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay, I-I guess it's okay."

"What about blindfolding?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay, what about bondage? Here, I would use these sorts of things."

He showed me some soft ropes, leather cuffs and silk ribbons.

"That's okay," I said.

"What about cages as a punishment?" He asked.

"Cages?" I asked.

"Yes, like a pet cage," he said.

I shrugged softly and he kissed my cheek.

"I'll put that under maybe," he said. "What about caning?"

He showed me a wooden cane and I whimpered, running my hand over it gently.

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked.

"A little bit but the pain is part of the pleasure," he said.

"Okay," I agreed.

"What about a chastity belt?" He asked.

He showed me the metal device and I shook my head quickly.

"Okay, what about collars? Just at home or in public?" He asked.

"I like collars," I said excitedly, "Can I put one on now?"

Frank nodded, putting the soft black leather collar on me.

"What about cock rings?" He asked. "Which is I guess part of another one which is orgasm denial."

"Why would I want that? Isn't that the good part?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes but when you last longer the orgasm feels so much better," he said and I agreed to it. "What about diapers?"

I shrugged and he put a check under the maybe column.

"Dildos," he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

Frank showed me a couple of dildos and I blushed.

"O-Okay," I agreed.

"Double penetration?" he asked. "That's where, like, two things would go up your ass."

I nodded my head and he put a checkmark down.

"What about electricity?" He asked.

"Maybe," I said.

"Exhibitionism," he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's where you'll sort of be putting on a show for other people," he said and I shrugged. "What about face slapping?"

"Only if it's lightly," I said "Not too hard."

Frank nodded. "Okay, well, this is gonna sound a little weird. But what about things like fantasy abduction and rape."

"B-but those are bad," I said.

"Yes but sometimes the submissive likes to feel controlled by the other person, like the other person has complete power," he said.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Not that much but I keep it on the list, I know I was in a sexual relationship with a girl and she was into it, it isn't the worst thing ever," he said.

"What's the worst?" I asked.

"I've never really liked the super controlling things," Frank said. "Like forced eating or forced starvation to keep a certain weight or, well, I've had a partner who was forced to smoke. I'm really not into that, especially the smoking because I used to smoke and forcing that onto someone else is just bad."

"Well, maybe I'll be up to it then," he said.

Frank nodded, putting a checkmark. "What about fisting?"

"Fisting?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know, where my fist goes up your ass," he explained and I nodded. "What about foot worshiping?"

"Maybe if your feet are clean," I said and he laughed.

"Oh my god I love you," he muttered. "Okay, what about gags?"

He showed me a couple kinds of gags and I looked at them curiously.

"Here, try one on," he said.

I opened my mouth and Frank put in a ball gag. I nodded my head and he smiled, writing it down before he took it off me.

"What about giving you away to another dom?" He asked and I shook my head quickly. "Yeah, didn't think so, I just thought I'd ask. Okay, what about golden showers?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's where I would, essentially, piss on you," he said.

"No," I denied.

"Alright, what about gunplay?" He asked.

"No, guns are scary," I said.

"Alright, I don't even own a gun," he said.

I giggled. "But what if I said I did want to do it?"

"Well, I guess I'd be making a trip to the gun store then," he said with a small chuckle. "What about a harem?"

"What's that, Daddy?" I asked.

"It's where a group of subs serve one or more dominant," he said.

I frowned softly and shrugged my shoulders.

"What about knife play?" He asked.

"Why would I want to be cut?" I asked.

"Sometimes people actually cut but not always," he said. "A lot of the times people use the back side of the blade instead because the fear of the weapon is what is so sexually pleasing."

"Maybe," I said.

"What about degradation?" He asked and I shrugged again. "What about taking photos or videos?"

"Okay," I agreed.

"What about spanking?" He asked and I nodded. "What about doing things outdoor or in public?"

"Um, maybe," I said.

"What about pain?" He asked.

"I don't know, a little bit," I said.

He nodded and I saw him put a checkmark under yes but write 'mild' next to it.

"What about going to clubs?" He asked. "Like, you know, sex clubs?"

I shrugged and he nodded.

"What about using riding crops?" He asked, showing me a riding crop and I nodded.

"Daddy, I'm tired," I whined.

Frank looked at the clock and sighed.

"It's a little bit past your bedtime, I'm sorry, we can finish this tomorrow," he said.

I nodded and Frank got my bottle before he carried me up to our bedroom. I was already mostly asleep halfway through my bottle and soon enough he was tucking me into bed with whispers of 'i love you'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.7K 24
A story how Frank finds it in his heart to love cats. (Completed.)
116K 6.8K 24
Frank Iero is an English teacher at West Jefferson Academy. He loves his job with all his heart and genuinely cares about his students. And then he s...
177K 10.6K 27
Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's late to class one day and is consequently...
50.6K 4.4K 47
Frank Iero is pretty much your ordinary twenty-two year old man working dead end jobs while trying to get his band started with his best friend and h...