The Runt of the Litter

Від iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 20

3.1K 88 146
Від iamcatastrophic

I smiled happily as I saw Frank waiting to pick me up from school. He gave me a hug and I giggled.

"I thought Mia was picked me up," I said.

"Yeah, I thought I'd take the friday off early so we can spend some time together," he said. "Besides, Jamia is with a study group right now."

"This is my friend, his name is Bert, it rhymes with dessert," I said.

Bert smiled, shaking Frank's hand.

"Bye, Bert," I said, giving him a hug.

We got into Frank' car and he smiled, holding my hand.

"Let's go to town and get some ice cream," he suggested.

I smiled happily and nodded. Frank drove us to our favorite ice cream shop and I smiled as we ate happily.

"Daddy, I wanna have sex," I said.

Frank coughed, choking on his ice cream.

"Wh-what?" He asked.

"I want to have sex," I said. "I've been thinking about it and I trust you and I love you and I'm really scared but I still want to try it."

Frank nodded and we finished our ice cream. We went home and I bit my lip nervously. He held my hand, bringing me up to the bedroom. Frank turned on the tv and sat me down on the couch.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, just sit here and relax and wait for me," he said.

I nodded and Frank left the bedroom. I curled up on the couch and watched cartoons as I waited for my Daddy to come back. He finally did win a small bag. I watched curiously as he shut the curtains and dimmed the lights.

Frank lit a bunch of candles around the room and started playing quiet music. He turned off the tv, sitting beside me on the couch. My heart was racing with nerves as he pulled me close.

"Wait, wait," he said.

Frank pulled away and I frowned.

"D-did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No, baby, no, definitely not," he denied. "There's just something else I want to do, I want to make this as perfect for you as possible."

Frank started a fire in the fireplace, grabbing silk sheets and laying it out in front of the fireplace. He put soft feather pillows down to and smiled at his work. Frank took my hand and gently laid me back onto the silky sheets. The fire gave the most perfect glow over his skin as he laid over me.

Frank's lips pressed against mine, kissing me softly. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to him. His lips brushed over my neck and I bit my lip gently. He sucked just below my ear and I let out a small breath.

"If you ever want me to stop then just say so, alright?" He asked and I nodded. "No, Gee, I want words, I want to make sure you understand."

"I-I understand, Daddy," I said.

"Good," he said. "Don't be scared to want to stop either. I don't care if we have to stop, I just want to make sure you're okay."

I nodded my head and Frank smiled. He took off my blazer, tossing it onto the couch. He gave me soft kisses along my shoulder and I smiled. He pulled me close, taking off my tie. Frank unbuttoned my shirt, helping me take it off. He took off my socks and my skirt and I bit my lip nervously.

"I-Is it okay that I'm not wearing my really pretty panties?" I asked, looking down at my purple cotton panties with the unicorn on it.

"Baby, you look absolutely perfect," he said.

I gave him a kiss and he smiled. I pushed off his suit jacket, biting my lip in frustration as I tried to undo his tie. Frank chuckled softly, taking it off for me. I unbuttoned his shirt, pushing it off his shoulders. I looked over all his pretty tattoos that beautifully decorated his perfectly tanned skin. Frank tucked his brown hair behind his ear, the light from the fire casting a warm glow over him. He smiled softly and I felt my heart warm from the sight.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said.

Frank took off my headband, letting my ears free. He gave them both gentle kisses and I giggled. Music played gently, the candles still giving the perfect dim glow in the room. His hand ran down my arm, creating goosebumps on my skin. Frank smiled, giving me a kiss.

"Are you okay?" Frank asked.

:"Yes, Daddy," I said.

Frank smiled, pushing his pants off. He pressed his lips against mine, kissing me deeply. His hips gently rocked down against me, adding to the burning pleasure building up within me. Frank grabbed the lube, pulling off my panties.

He lubed up his fingers, pushing one finger into me. I whimpered quietly, biting my lip. He pushed in a second, scissoring them to stretch me out. I moaned softly, rocking my hips against his hand.

He pulled his hand away when I was stretched. Frank grabbed a soft pillow and put it under my hips.

"Are you okay? Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"Y-yes, Daddy, I'm okay," I said.

Frank smiled, letting out a small sigh of relief. He kissed all over my body, making my heart race. Frank pushed his boxers off, laying between my legs. I felt that tight pull of fear again as I froze slightly.

"Baby, are you okay?" Frank asked.

I whimpered nervously and he gave me a kiss on the cheek..

"Do you want to stop?" He asked.

Do I? I want it but I'm also so scared.

"N-no," I whimpered.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "It's okay if you want to stop, I won't be upset."

"No, I don't want to stop, I'm just a little nervous," I said.

Frank nodded, running his hands up and down my body. I'm not sure if it was to keep me calm or turn me on. He spread lube over his erection, his tip gently pressing against my hole.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

I nodded and Frank slowly pushed in. I let out a small squeak, holding his shoulders tight from the sudden stretch. He pushed in halfway slowly and my eyes watered.

:"It's okay, I promise the pain is gonna go away," Frank said softly. "Do you want to stop?"

I shook my head and he gently wiped away my tears.

"It's alright, Gee, I promise it gets better," he said.

I nodded my head, sniffling quietly. Frank bottomed out when I was ready and I whimpered in pain. He kissed along my neck, running his hands up and down my sides. The pain was finally starting to subside, the pleasure starting to wash over me.

"Daddy, I-I'm okay now," I said.

He slowly rocked his hips into me and I whimpered. Frank held my hips gently, kissing along my neck. I wrapped my legs around my waist to pull him closer. I panted heavily, my head falling back against the soft pillows.

The sound of our moans mixed in the air with the soft music and crackling fire. It was so perfect as he gently thrust into me. I moaned loudly, tangling my hands into his hair. The pleasure was building up inside of me, making my head spin lightly.

"Daddy," I moaned, my nails digging into his back.

He groaned, moving faster into me. Frank kept a steady rhythm, thrusting into me with a constant pace. My heart was racing, about to burst out of my chest. My body felt like it was completely on fire. It felt so good as he kept hitting my prostate, I never wanted it to stop. I just wanted more, oh so much more. I was so desperate, I wanted that feeling right at the end during the orgasm, I was craving that pure ecstasy of white hot pleasure.

"Oh, Daddy, I-I'm so close," I whimpered.

Frank pulled my hips up slightly, the new angle making me cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

I moaned, pulling him closer, sweat rubbing between us over our skin. Music played gently, barely even noticeable over the sound of our moaning. He started moving faster, pounding into me roughly. I gasped, my head falling back. Frank sucked on my neck, thrusting in quickly.

I cried out in pleasure as I came untouched. My back arched off the mattress, toes curling as I cried out in pleasure. I gasped, tightening my grip on Frank before completely relaxing back against the sheets. Frank thrust in a few more times, muttering curse words under his breath. He came inside me, moaning loudly. His hips spasmed lightly before he rested his head on my chest.

Frank pulled out, curling up with me on the soft sheets. I yawned quietly, resting my head on his shoulder. Frank smiled softly, running his fingers through my hair.

"How was it?" Frank asked.

"It was really good," I said. "I'm sorry I was so scared before."

"Don't ever apologize about being scared of something," he said. "So, you liked it then?"

"It was so good, Daddy, I can't wait to do it again," I said. "I want to do it again."

Frank smiled, giving me a kiss. The faint music kept playing, the dim room flickering with the light of flames. Everything about it was so perfect and comforting.

"Are you tired?" Frank asked. "It's usually your naptime right now."

"Yeah, I'm sleepy," I said.

Frank smiled, grabbing a throw blanket off the couch. He spread it out over us and I smiled.

"So, you were at school for one week, do you think you wanna go back?" Frank asked quietly.

"No, I think school is boring," I said. "I liked Bert though, he was nice."

"Maybe I can invite him over for a playdate one day," he said. "By the way, tomorrow Joe is coming over for dinner tomorrow with Ruby and another kitten he had bought to help like how I help nekos."

"I get to have a playdate?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, get some rest now, baby boy," he said.

Frank gave me a soft kiss, holding me close as I slowly fell asleep.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1K 37 26
Gee Way and Frank Iero - so similar yet so different. Gee is new at school and Frank is a loner. He doesn't really have friends until he meets Gee wh...
63.5K 4.2K 32
Frank Iero wasn't like most other teenage boys, Gerard found that out rather quickly. Frank was born with a curse that he's tried his hardest to get...
370K 19.2K 38
Mikey Way gets bullied by Frank Iero and his friends, being the butt of all their jokes. But what nobody knows is that Mikey has a brother named Gera...
4.4K 378 24
frank iero is just another hopeless teenage runaway. [completed]