Hard to get, easy to change..

By ninelives99

More

Hard to Get, Easy to Change..
Chapter 1 Finally in L.A.
Chapter 2 NEW FRIEND???????
Chapter 3 Surf time baby!
Chapter 4 Surfing surprizes
Chapter 5 Fro-yo Fun, Let's Meet The Family
Chapter 6 Haha.. Wait, WHAT!?
Chapter 7 Just Part Of The Family
Chapter 8 NIGHT!
Chapter 9 uh,oh...
Chapter 10 No good for me..
Chapter 11 Cali Girls
Chapter 12 'Messing Around' With The Band
Chapter 13 Too Far Gone For Sorry..
Chapter 14 Sorry Doesn't Even Cover It All
Chapter 15 Just Blame It On September
Chapter 16 Not Ready for A Goodbye
Chapter 17 Watch Me...
Chapter 18 Fights and Fears
Chapter 19 Time For Travel
Chapter 20 Tour Bus Tales <3
Chapter 21 Crazy Concerts <3
Chapter 22 Stars In The Night Sky <3
Chapter 23 Secrets and Scars
Chapter 24 Life Itself..
Chapter 26 First time and Fears
Chapter 27 Halloween Loves...
Chapter 28 Beats in Baltimore..
Chapter 29 Aftermath..
Chapter 30 Go Colorado Crazy (christmas edition)
Chapter 31 Sing For The Stars

Chapter 25 Coastal Maine livin'

366 4 3
By ninelives99

"Me First!" Rocky said pushing Ross and I out of the way to board the plane first.

"Rocky, wait ok so who's sitting with who? There's 7 of us.. Who wants to sit alone?" riker asked.

"I will sit alone.. Pfttt I don't know you people.." Ryland replied sitting next to two strangers.

"I get the window seat!" Ross yelled as he piled into the row of 3 seats. I Followed Ross and Riker followed me. Those were the longest 9 hours of my life.

Rydel and Rocky kept fighting because he kept stealing all her stuff and riker being the 'reponcible' one just started fight with rocky as they were shouting about who know what.. I wasn't to shove socks in there mouth... I couldn't sleep it was just so weird because I have never been on a plane before. By 12pm everyone was passed out Rocky and rydel had their head on the pull out trays passed out while ratliff's head was up aganist the window while he slept. Riker was also passed out but his head was on my shoulder. I didn't even care I was just tooo tired and couldn't sleep so I went to go get my ipod which was by Ross's foot. I didn't want to wake up riker by moving so I just kept streching my arm, which did absolutely nothing. Instead of accidently waking riker up I woke up Ross.

"you ok?" He said in a sleepy voice with was, for the record, the hottest thing ever.

"yea, just can't really sleep.. Just.. I don't know" I repied.

"aw well..." he said moving the arm rest inbetween over two seats up so there was nothing between us. Then he moved over with his blanket so I had to blanket ove rme too. "try and fall asleep babe, night" he said as he closed his eyes. I put my head on his shoulder. So if someone walked by in the asile they would she rikers head on my shoulder, my head on ross's shoulder and ross's head aganist window.

*8 hours later*

"ok everyone we will be landing in the Freeport Airport in lovely Freeport Maine in just 3 minutes" the air hostess said over the intercom. We all got ready as the plane landed. Once we got off the plane we got our bags and made our way out the door as the van came to pick us up taking us to the Campground R5 would be performing at in two days.

*30 minutes later*

"oh me gosh! It beautiful here!" Rydel squealed as she go out of the van. One by one we all got out. Rydel was right it was beautiful here! The roads going all through the campground was gravel and the campground roads traveled all around the Huge lake in the center of the place. Pine trees grew way above the ground and oak trees piling high above everything almost touching the sky. In the lake I saw people in canoes, kids splashing and laughing on the rope swings, and people fishing. It was amzing. The ower of the place showed us to our cabin we would have to live in for the next two days. It was cute and made of completely maple wood with a cute little deck the over looked the water with glss sliding door so we can go inside. It was a 4 bedroom place. Rydel and I .would share a room. Then Rocky and riker and Ratliff and Ryland because Ross wanted his own room before his parents come back.

"who's comming with me to check out the lake!" rydel asked.

"i'll go with you ." I replied. As I followed Rydel to the dock it was nearly sunset. We both hung ourlegs over the edge of the dock.

"So whatcha plan on doing for the 2 days my parents aren't here?" she asked and did a short laugh.

" I don't know maybe Ross and I will go canoeing hah" I said.

"that's all???" she asked suprized.

"yea probally.. Why?" I asked.

"you and ross haven't...ya know? She questioned... (not tht that was any of her business but she also was my best friend so)

"Noooooooo, not yet we aren't ready.. Welll.. I think... We hwvent really talked about that.. Next subject please." I replied.

"Haha ok but if you need any advice I'm here. I am gonna go check out the rest of the campground.. I will catch up with you later" she said at the sun was about to set. I made my way into the cabin into my room sneaking past riker rocky ry ry ratliff and ross. Into the room rydel and I shared. I grabbed my little pink bag and 2 towels and a lanted. After that I headed to the door sneaking by again. I made my way along the dirt road over to this huge big flat rock on the edge of the lake. I sat down on the rock next to my bag. I heard footsteps come from behind me and I look up to see Rocky standing on the rock above me.

"and what might you be doing out here?" he asked.

"Nothing, just thinking... About the song.. Yet again." I replied. He looked at me then the lake. And had a stupid grin..he sat down next to me.

"you are taking my advide aren't cha?" he asked in his goofy voice.. He was right. I wanted to be the girl in that song.. No matter what.

"pfft no..." I said

"yea yea you know I'm pretty freeaking awesome. I mean who else would give you awesome advice like that????"

"ok your pretty awesome.." I mumble.

"what.. What was that????" he asked practically sitting on my lap yes to hear me say it again.

"your pretty awesome" I reply.

"thanks I know I am" he said all proud as he stood up and began to walk away.

"hey rocky?" I began

"yea"

"can you tell ross to come here again?"

"yea of course" he walked away but stopped and turnned around. " oh and Addie, you don't have to do this to make ross love you anymore than he already does.. Trust me nothing would change the way he feels about you.. You're amazing and ross's lucky." he finished and walked away not needing or wanting a responce.

*5 minutes later*

I heard ross in the distance so one by one I threw my clothes onto the rock and hopped into the water. Ross made his way over to the rocky and saw me in the lake and looked down to see all me clothes next to him.

"come on in!" I yelled laughing.

"your crazy addie!" he said laughing and smiling.

"o why? You scared blondie!?" I yelled back trying to temp him into comming in.

"what? Heck naww!" he yelled back as I saw him take off his shirt and the rest of his clothes one by one. It was almost pitch black besides the light of the moon so I only saw ross's shaddow as he jumpped in the lake. I didn't hear or see any movement in the water. Until I felt something grab my arm or course I was about to scream until ross popped out of the water and put his hand to my mouth so no noise came out.

"that's what you get for calling me scared.. Brunette." he said with a cute smiling swimming around.

"damn ross! You really scared me half to death!" I replied but he knew I didn't mind.

"wait so... Sneaking out up on the roof.. Skinny dipping in the pool? Rocky and Riker let you see the song lyrics.. Didn't they..." he said catching on fast as he swam closer to me.

"well yea I asked them though.. You wrote that part so I was just trying to be th-" he cut me off.

"Addie I did write that but its not what I wanted you to be.. If you aren't tht girl then don't worry 'that girl' is just someone of mine and rockys imagination... But I love that you did everything to be that girl, it means a lot... Now enough talking..." he said kissing me right before I went underwater. I swam a bit before comming back up to the surface. When I popped out of the water I turnned about to ross and yelled "come get me!" I saw a cute little evil smile wash over his face as he dived down swimming toward me as I a tempted to swim away but failed. He caught me by grabbing my waist with both hands pulling me closer to him, which was much easier in water. He started kissing my neck making his way back up to my lips.

" hey Add's I'm gettting cold"

"me too" I replied as we swam over to the rock. I went to get out first ut then I realized that ross was still there.

"turn around" I said

"what?"

"turn around so I can get out and grab a towel."

"aw add's is shyy haha its fine addie." he replied

"I'm not shy.. Fine" I said hopping out of the water not caring if he was to stare cause I kept in min he had to get out to. I wrapped my pink towel around me and tried drying my hair as I threw it into a bun. I picked up Ross's towel as he got out of the water.

"toss me my towel" he said just standing there not caring.

"ha nope.." I said as I dropped the towel on the rock and sat down so he couldn't get it.

"Addie!" he said as his voice cracked which made me giggle. He ran over to me and pinned me to the ground and he kissed me and move his hand under my back to grab his towel.

he wrapped it around his waist and we set off for the cabin which was just 30 feet away. By the time we walked in the cabin it was 12:00 time kinda flew. We tip toed through the tiny den but then all of a sudden a light flicked on... Someone turnned it on. Uh oh.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 13 9
It's my new family
36.8K 2.1K 21
"๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ก" ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž