Chapter 21 Crazy Concerts <3

"I won!!!" Hahaha! YOU LOSE!!" I yelled as i stood up and jumped around as Ross made a weird face and started laughing.

"You're a nut, but thats what i love the most" He smiled then we kissed and of course Riker interupted.

"Save it for after the concert guys, we are here" Riker said laughing and nudging us near the door as he went to go get Rydel. I unzipped Ross's jacket so he could see his hockey jersey.

"Oh my god!!!!! MY JERSEY! ITS... AWESOME!! Its... perfect... I'm glad you have it" he smiled and hugged me. Then we got out of the bus.

"Thanks and i will be sitting front row with your jersey on and r5 merch on giving you and the rest lots of luck" i said grinning.

"Thanks and either you can go front row..... or backstage and help dad and mom out, can you tune a guitar?"

"yea"

"can you use a video camera?"

"yep"

"then you will be fineeee" Ross said holding my hands behind the bus where Rocky and Riker were stuck carrying all the instruments and 'mo' Rydels Keyboard. As soon as we heard screams in the distance from crazy fans i dropped my hands and helped carry Ross's guitar to the stage along with ry ry and Mark. I didnt want to draw any atention to myself for 'o she hugged ross' or 'omg they kissed it's Ross's secret girlfriend!!!!!' that is the last thing i need. I opened the slick black guitar case and pulle dout ross's jet black guitar with a small R5 sticker on it and set it down on the stand. I saw a loose paper in the guitar case so i picked it up and opened it. It was a letter, from Ross to me, One that i never got. It was dated the day after i first met him. I didnt want to read it all but i summed it up as, it was something he wanted to give me so i would go out with him. I heard footsteps behind me so i quickly shoved it in my back pocket and closed the guitar cause spinning around.

"Hey you ok... once we got off the bus you seem... distant" Ross said.

"i know, i know.. I'm sorry i... i just don't know if getting close to you at your concert is a good idea i just don't want your fans to hate me and if they didn't know they can't be mad" I started.

"but adds.. I have kept so much from my fans since i met you... i never even told them about my 1st off screen kiss.. with you. I think i owe it to them to talk about you... they need to see how much i love and care about you.. they will except you.. promise"

"I don't know and wa- wait.... I was your first kiss????"

"uhm... well... yea, offscreen. I was waiting for someone special" Ross said blushing as his face turnned all shades of pink.

"Ross thats really sweet... i'm glad you waited for me... i really am, Well go rock it out there" I said kissing him on the cheek. Mark started moving toward the stage as the rest followed. Of course Ryland had my back a tunned Ross's guitar because i forgot.

"what? your getting the crowd ready for us here take this and read it to the aduience" Ross said putting a mic in my hand and a paper in my other hand as he pushed me on the stage.

"Hey everyone!!!!' i began as the crowd cheered. It boosted my confidence so i had a big smiled and continued reading the paper.

"Well, are you guys excited to see R5????" the crowd roared. "Well in the mean time.. how bout asking me some questions' i can't believe Ross wrote that down on the paper. I was afraid for the questions. A little girl in front row with a huge I <3 R5 tee on was raising her hand as high as she could. The smile on that little girls face i couldn't help but pick R5's number one fan. Ryland brought a mic out to the little gir and she spoke.

"My question is who are you?" The little girl asked.

I was frozen... what do i say my name? uh... "I'm -" i was just about to say my name when someone wraped there arms around me from behind.

"She's my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her names Addie and I hope you guys love her as much as i do!" Ross shouted into the microphone to half of the fair. I hear gasps then chears all around while everyone was snaping photos. Ross still had his arms around me with his guitar on his back. Once he let go I gave him the mic.

"And Addie can also sing and will open up for us RIGHT NOWW!!!!! She will be singing Run This Town cover by Lucy Hale, Enjoy!" Ross smirked giving back the mic hugging me.

"Are you freaking nuts!?" i wispered.

"No, you will do fine... have fun with it... i know what i'm doing and im happy i did it" Ross said as he walked over to the side. As the rest came on stage to play the song. I stood there as my hands trembled. This was it. I was going to perform a song to 1,000+ people. I was living a dream...

*hope you like it maybe a new chapter up tomarrow? lol like comment vote :) <3*