Chapter 7 Just Part Of The Family

"I'm so sorry i shouldn't have done that, we just started dating two minutes ago, im so sorry im kinda impulsive like that i-" he kept going on and on.

"It's ok, im fine... its not like i got hurt haha" i said cutting him off.

"ok" he smiled "we should go see my family now" He said. I Have never in my time of being here (which was only like less than a week) i have never seen this guy so happy, you could tell he truly did like me and loved his family more than anything. This guy isn't like normal 16 year old guys.. Maybe its because he was home- schooled or whatever, be whatever it was.. i loved it. He held my hand as we moved back onto the stoney path over to the family. They were all smiles, they knew my answer.

"Welcome to the family" Riker was the first to say it as he hugged me. Then Stormie and Mark made their was over and they started to talk to me as Rydel came over they stopped.

"Congrats!" she said hugging me. she wispered "He really does like you dont let anything chnage that" I was confused after she said that but Rocky started talking and i got quickly distracted.

" aw how cute my little brother has a girlfriend before me" rocky said in a sarcastic joking tone standing up from the grass .

"dude your forever alone, i dont know what your talking about" Ryland muttered under his breath to rocky.

"o... o what was that?" rocky said holding his hand up to his ear to hear better. "look whos talking!"

"boys! end it!" stormie yelled. I never really heard Ryland talk but i'm kind of glad i didn't.

"so whens the first date??" Rydel piped in.

"how about tomarrow, at the park in the center of town we could have a picnic?" Ross said lokking down at me with his arm around me.

"that sounds amazing" i replied.

"well... Addie needs a ride back.. i think you got that covered right ross?" Rydel replied.

"yep!" he said with a smile.

"yes! and you get to meet my 'wonderful' mom haha" i replied.

"im sure she isn' t that bad," he said making me feel better. i was shivering and he decided to let me wear his dark blue hollister hoodie, it was all worn out and it smelt just like him.. i loved it.

"awwww welll bye love birds" rydel said waving and ross blushed.

We walked over to his jet black colored car and got in.

"you know Ross, i'm really glad that you asked me out."

"i am to i was way to nervous but riker conviced me to stand up and ask you i was like, shaking to whole time haha" he replied.

I smiled and turned on the radio.

"I love this song!" We both said at the same time

"Haha you like All Time Low?" he asked shocked.

"Yes! how could i not??? and i love Bad enough for you, its like my all time fave" I said smiling.

"mine too!"

"your joking right?"

"Haha nope" he said as we got out of the car and made our way to the door.

"So are you ready to meet my mom?" i asked.

"i've been ready for the past 3 days" ross replied.

I opened the door to my house and walked in.

My mom wasnt there....

*sorry its short ill be back later i have to go comment, enjoy i kind rushed sorry*