Chapter 16 Not Ready for A Goodbye

k

I stood up and started walking around.

“Addie?” Ross asked moving his way over to me.

“why? Why does this always happen to us…. Why does everything test our relationship!? I just want to be with you, it’s just that simple. Now you are leaving and I going back to school who knows what will happen. Who knows if we will even make it. The odds are wayyyy to much against us. I love you but I knew this summer was too good to be true. I mean hey, no summer last forever right?” I said with a hint of sarcasm at the end.

“I want this to last i love you too. I will try and make this work. And  yea the odds are very well against us but we beat them right? We could do it again to as long as we stay strong.  I promise you, I won’t ever leave you… no matter what and This summer will last forever…  this is OUR summer…” He said with a grin putting his hands around the backside of my thighs pulling me in closer to kiss him. I threw my arms around his neck then leaned my head back a little to laugh at Ross going cross eyed before he kissed my neck as I giggled and fake pushed him away.

“IMMA GET YOU!” Ross yelled as he giggled and started running after me. so I started running through the Carnival yelling.

“Come catch me!”

I stopped before I ran into someone and Ross wrapped his arms around my stomach from behind.

“Caught you” He said laughing. “What do I win?”

“hmmmm…  how about this?” I said grabbing a water squirt gun getting ross completely soaked . He gave me a huge hug which got me wet too so I kissed him then punched him in the arm. He threw me over his shoulder and started jogging carefully so he wouldn’t drop me. I heard laughs all around and saw Rydel filming us with my phone, I guess I must of dropped it when i was running. I live for the moments like this. Ratliff and Kelly decided to walk home so we said our goodbyes and got into the car. Ross and I piled into the back of Riker’s Fj truck. When I got dropped off at my house I went straight  to my room and plopped down on my bed pulling out my IPhone and playing the video Rydel took. Ross was just so cute, the way he looked at me, the way he kissed me, the way I held on to him just proved I don’t want to lose him. These are the moments I live for, and I will forever replay this night in my head.

**1 week later**

“WAKE UP!!!!! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!” my mother yelled from the Den. I stood up making my way to the closet with my outfit hanging on the door. I had Ross pick out the outfit, well… I obviously helped but I wanted him somehow in my presence on the first day. Now that he was famous he and Rocky were homeschooled but not Ry-ry so I will see him there. I slid on my skirt I got from Hollister which had a bunch of pretty flowers all over it. I put my black laced top on over my black tank top and slid on black flats to match.  I grabbed my Roxy backpack and headed to the bus stop. I was nervous because at my old school I had many friends but this wasn’t my old school… Far from it. I guess I wasn’t up to date on how to dress, and I can say im glad. The first girl was wear the shortest shorts I have EVER seen with a top that  was above her belly button. The rest of the girls were dressed a little better but not much. I found Ryland and sat down next to him.

“HEY RY” I said a little to perky.

“Hey Addie” Ryland said with a smile which made me feel better.

“Hey who’s the new hot girl with ya Ryland???” Some kid asked leaning in the bus aisle trying to hear Ryland’s answer.

“Ok she not ‘hot girl’ she is Addie and she is dating my brother.” Ryland said

“the 16 year old?” His friend questioned.

“yep Ross and trust me there together… like forever so forget it dude. They almost like swallowed each other last time they hung out.” Ryland replied at they all were hysterically  laughing.

“Um, hello? Still here…..” I mumbled. The last thing I wanted to be was labeled as ‘Ross lynch’s girlfriend’. I didn’t want any fake friends or people out to kill me for dating Ross. The bus came to a stop as everyone pushed there way to get out. I make my way to home room matching my schedule to the classrooms as I passed. I almost got trampled getting there. I stepped into Mr. Mapeli’s classroom late and everyone turned to me as if I killed someone. Some of the ‘pretty girls’ made a snot sound clearly not liking me without even meeting me while the rest seemed quite friendly.

*hope you like it!* new one up tonight or tomarrow