Chapter 2 NEW FRIEND???????

"um thanks...?" i say taking the case from her. "who are you?"

"OH! sorry I'm Rydel! nice to meet you, i havent sceen you around you new here? " she asked staring at me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yea i just moved here 3 days ago" i responded tensely.

"So cool! wann be friends???" she asked kinda like we were two but at this point i wasnt going to turn down friendship plus she seemed really nice and not fake.

"Sure o and im Addie" i replied making my way to checkout with the case.

"you should come to the food court with me! im meeting up with my older brother there!" she said grabbing my arm clearly excited to have made a new friend.

*3 minutes later*

We made our way to the food court and over to this really tall dirty blonde haired guy with a Hollister hoodie on and black glasses in his hand as he put them away. I can clearly tell both him and Rydel were related.

"Addie this is my older Riker hes 20 o and im 18 haha" she said moving aside so me and Riker could meet.

"hi im Riker well... as you have already heard hah" he said with a warm grin.

"NIce to meet you, oh and im 16 if you guys wanted to know haha" i replied laughing just a bit.

I saw rydel look at riker and riker look back both grinning... i found it alittle weird but quickly dismissed it. "guys i have to go im sorry but Rydel here my number you can txt me if you want to go shopping or hang out sometime" i handed the number to her.

Well do you need a ride back?" riker asked.

"i have my mom Jeep im okay thanks guys i'll see you sometime, bye" i said waving and walking away.

*12 mintues later at home*

"So addie did you make any new friends?" my mom asked me.

"Yup two," isaid walking past the island table in the kitchen.

""thats fantastic who are they?"

"mom thats private... but if you must know they are brother and sister Riker and Rydel"

"their names are..... interesting.." my mom paused as my phone began to sound-

BING BING! it was Rydel:

Hey girly! its Rydel do you wanna come surfing with my bros and I tomarrow???

I was kinda shocked she had more sibling than just Riker and didn't mention them... but i shot back an:

Sure! sounds like fun which beach?

It took afew moments before i got a responce back.... BING BING! :

Huntington

It was getting late so I dint Bother responding. I charged my phone and went to bed surprizingly excited for tommarow.