Chapter 25 Coastal Maine livin'

"Me First!" Rocky said pushing Ross and I out of the way to board the plane first.

"Rocky, wait ok so who's sitting with who? There's 7 of us.. Who wants to sit alone?" riker asked.

"I will sit alone.. Pfttt I don't know you people.." Ryland replied sitting next to two strangers.

"I get the window seat!" Ross yelled as he piled into the row of 3 seats. I Followed Ross and Riker followed me. Those were the longest 9 hours of my life.

Rydel and Rocky kept fighting because he kept stealing all her stuff and riker being the 'reponcible' one just started fight with rocky as they were shouting about who know what.. I wasn't to shove socks in there mouth... I couldn't sleep it was just so weird because I have never been on a plane before. By 12pm everyone was passed out Rocky and rydel had their head on the pull out trays passed out while ratliff's head was up aganist the window while he slept. Riker was also passed out but his head was on my shoulder. I didn't even care I was just tooo tired and couldn't sleep so I went to go get my ipod which was by Ross's foot. I didn't want to wake up riker by moving so I just kept streching my arm, which did absolutely nothing. Instead of accidently waking riker up I woke up Ross.

"you ok?" He said in a sleepy voice with was, for the record, the hottest thing ever.

"yea, just can't really sleep.. Just.. I don't know" I repied.

"aw well..." he said moving the arm rest inbetween over two seats up so there was nothing between us. Then he moved over with his blanket so I had to blanket ove rme too. "try and fall asleep babe, night" he said as he closed his eyes. I put my head on his shoulder. So if someone walked by in the asile they would she rikers head on my shoulder, my head on ross's shoulder and ross's head aganist window.

*8 hours later*

"ok everyone we will be landing in the Freeport Airport in lovely Freeport Maine in just 3 minutes" the air hostess said over the intercom. We all got ready as the plane landed. Once we got off the plane we got our bags and made our way out the door as the van came to pick us up taking us to the Campground R5 would be performing at in two days.

*30 minutes later*

"oh me gosh! It beautiful here!" Rydel squealed as she go out of the van. One by one we all got out. Rydel was right it was beautiful here! The roads going all through the campground was gravel and the campground roads traveled all around the Huge lake in the center of the place. Pine trees grew way above the ground and oak trees piling high above everything almost touching the sky. In the lake I saw people in canoes, kids splashing and laughing on the rope swings, and people fishing. It was amzing. The ower of the place showed us to our cabin we would have to live in for the next two days. It was cute and made of completely maple wood with a cute little deck the over looked the water with glss sliding door so we can go inside. It was a 4 bedroom place. Rydel and I .would share a room. Then Rocky and riker and Ratliff and Ryland because Ross wanted his own room before his parents come back.

"who's comming with me to check out the lake!" rydel asked.

"i'll go with you ." I replied. As I followed Rydel to the dock it was nearly sunset. We both hung ourlegs over the edge of the dock.

"So whatcha plan on doing for the 2 days my parents aren't here?" she asked and did a short laugh.

" I don't know maybe Ross and I will go canoeing hah" I said.

"that's all???" she asked suprized.

"yea probally.. Why?" I asked.

"you and ross haven't...ya know? She questioned... (not tht that was any of her business but she also was my best friend so)