Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Thirty

187 6 60
By aigooagain

Ok, firstly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elevator,

Hyuna was stuck in the elevator and it was dark. It was scary to open her eyes yet it was scarier to close her eyes.

"Phone, my phone." Hyuna searched for her own pocket and grabbed her phone.

As she successfully grabbed the phone, Hyuna opened the flashlight and aimed towards the buttons. She pushed the emergency button but nobody was answering.

"Jebal jebal jebal." She was turning white, pushing the same button multiple times.

____

The boys room,

The boys finally finished packing and went outside the room. Hyun Jin was the last to exit the room as he shut the door behind him.

"Alright, are we all ready?" Felix asked as he saw the girls coming out from next door.

"Yes!" Ji Yeon replied.

"Is Hyuna already in the lobby?" Hyun Jin asked as his girlfriend was nowhere to be seen.

"Yes, she went down earlier and didn't come back." Chaeyoung replied.
"Maybe she is lazy to come back here?"

"Probably." Nayong nodded, agreeing with Chaeyoung.

"Alright then. Let's go." Han said, pushing Nayong's luggage with his.

"Gumawo Han aa!" Nayong and Han were walking side by side in front of the others.

"I am the only loner here." Seungmin said, thinking about the moments when Han used to be just like him.

Lonely.

"Seungmin aa, you can't imagine how complicated Ji Yeon could be sometimes." Felix said.

"I am complicated? Are you talking about yourself?" Ji Yeon was about to throw a fit but Felix cut her off.

"Complicatedly pretty." He giggled and it irritated Seungmin more.

Ji Yeon playfully hit Felix on his shoulder, giggling.

"I shouldn't have believe in you corny people." Seungmin walked in between Ji Yeon and Felix, causing them to be parted away from each other.

"Andwaee! Bokie aa," Ji Yeon went back to be glued to Felix and the boy at the front parted them away again.

"This is so annoying! Annoying!" Seungmin angrily said.

But the couple laughed to his misery.

____

Lobby,

They were finally in the lobby. Everybody was there except for Hyuna but nobody thought about something negative.

"Ock, where is Hyuna's luggage?" Hyun Jin asked as neither Hyuna nor her luggage was in the lobby.

"Probably didn't come down yet?" Nayong replied, too chill.

"Really?" Hyun Jin was nodding his head but felt somewhat weird.

"Wae? Is there anything wrong?" Bangchan asked as he saw the expression on Hyun Jin's face.

"Uh nothing." Hyun Jin shook his head and pulled his phone out.

Even though Hyuna said Chaeyoung was talking nonsense earlier but it was making Hyun Jin anxious as what Chaeyoung joked as he thought about it.

On the phone call,

"Hyuna aa, where are you?"

"Hyun Jin! Help me!" Luckily she replied.

"Wae wae?!"
"Where are you?!"

"HYUN JIN AA!"
"I am in the elevator." ( because not on the hellevator ; Puns intended )
"But the light is off and it stopped."

"Really?! I will get the staff for you, don't worry." Hyun Jin walked away from the rest of their friends.

"Hyun Jin aa! Don't end the call!"

"Okay, just talk to me and don't be scared." Hyun Jin said in concern.

"Where are you?" Hyuna was being impatient as she was scared to be stuck in the elevator alone.

"Heading to the control room."
"Jamkan Hyuna aa,"
"I need to talk to the staff."

"O-okay,"

"Krikkk," that was the sound of Hyun Jin opening the room door.

"Yes, what can I help you with?" The staff asked as he saw Hyun Jin walking in.

"My friend is stuck in the elevator. Can you instantly help her out?" Hyun Jin was talking.

"Really?! Wait a second, I will call the mechanics." The staff replied and began to dialled a number.

"Hyuna aa, you will be fine. We just need to wait a little more." Hyun Jin said through the phone.

"I am sca-" she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Tut tut tut," the line was cut.

End of phone call.

"Excuse me!" Hyun Jin got more panicked the line was cut.
"How long do we need to wait?"

"We will be there in a minute." The staff replied and Hyun Jin rushed out from the room.

____

Lobby,

There were mechanics surrounding the ground floor elevator. Hyun Jin impatiently walked to the elevator, hoping that it would open any sooner.

"What is happening?" Woojin came to Hyun Jin as he saw him fidgeting.

"Hyuna is stuck in there. They are trying to get her out." Hyun Jin replied.

"Really?! What the?!" Woonjin freaked out and waited along with Hyun Jin.

____

Elevator,

Hyuna ended up sitting on the floor, hugging herself as even the flashlight was gone. She fought over the charger with Ji Yeon earlier and the other girl won the bet so Hyuna ended up not charging her phone.

"Please please please!" Hyuna cried in fear as she tried to stop her phone from dying.

"Ting!" The lift made a sound as if it was opening but was still closed.
"Tingg!"

"Attention, are you still there?" A person talked through the speaker.

"I am still here!" Hyuna crawled towards the speaker.

"Please move away from the door and hold onto the handle."

Hyuna didn't give any other reply as she speed up to follow the instruction.

"DUMM!" She felt the elevator moving down.

It was moving in full force and caused Hyuna to almost bump away from the elevator.

"..." Hyuna just closed her eyes tight and prayed for her life.

"Tingg!" This time, the elevator made a sound and the door was opened.

However Hyuna was still crawling at the corner of the elevator, hugging herself into a small roll.

"Miss! Are you okay?!" A woman, probably a receptionist came to her and checked on Hyuna.

"I-I am fi-ne," Hyuna replied and felt better as she wasn't stuck alone in the elevator anymore.

The woman helped Hyuna to get up and she was finally outside the scary lift.

"Hyuna aa," it was Hyun Jin waiting for her right in front of the elevator.

"..." Hyuna lifted her head and looked at Hyun Jin.

"Are you okay?" Hyun Jin slightly pulled her closer.

"I thought I was dying," Hyuna made a joke but she was practically trembling.

"We are sorry for the improper service," the receptionist said, feeling apologetic.

"It is fine," Hyuna vividly smiled as she shook her head.

Breathing was the hardest task to do as her heartbeats weren't close to being stable. Hyuna took a deep breath and Hyun Jin squeezed her hands.

"It is suffocating here, let's go outside." Hyun Jin tugged her into a side hug as they were walking.

"Are you fine?!" It was Nayong running towards Hyuna with candies in her hands.

"Ye,"
"Yes." Hyuna couldn't talk clearly as she tried to catch her breathe.

"Don't talk, don't talk. Here take these candies!" Nayong pulled Hyuna's hands and put the candies onto her palms.

"Gumawo," Hyuna chuckled at Nayong reaction.

"Hyun Jin aa! Please take care of her!" Nayong waved at them as she walked towards Han.

____

Waiting section,

"Is Hyuna okay?" Han asked Nayong as she was approaching him.

"Yep!"
"Anyway Han aa, what should we do tomorrow?" Nayong was excited to hear about their date news.

"Hrmmm, what do you want to do?" Han was baffled.

"Nevermind," Nayong looked to the floor, half disappointed.

"Will a movie be too cliche? What does couple do?" Han was thinking hard to make their first date as an official couple fun.

"I don't know too. If movie, what movie?" Her mood was once again lightened up.

"Let's go jogging tomorrow morning and what in the afternoon?"

"Jogging?! Yes!"
"We need to get ready for the dinner at 6 at least." Nayong pouted.

"Did you buy everything needed for the dinner?" Han asked.

"One more thing," Nayong remembered something.
"My necklace!"

"That,"
"Let's not buy that." Han winked but Nayong didn't know that he will give her a present.

"But why? Necklace is a must with a dress." Nayong knitted her eye brows.

"You will know tomorrow." Han smiled.

____

Outside of main entrance,

The Hyuns were already outside and they were sitting on the staircase.

"Do you feel better now?" Hyun Jin asked, patting her hands.

"Hrmm," she just nodded.

"If you say sooooo," Hyun Jin just didn't want to worsen the situation.
"Anyway, I heard Mr Yu got the whole penthouse for us. The weirdest part is, it is a penthouse."

"What's wrong with penthouse?" Hyuna furrowed.

"Isn't it too big to rent two houses?" Hyun Jin blinked, thinking about the possibilities.

The past days, Mr Yu had been talking about the school didn't give him enough money to handle the whole program. If he suddenly rent penthouses for the students, wasn't that weird?

"I know right?" Hyuna agreed but they didn't talk about it much.

Soon enough, a bus stopped in front of them. It was their tour bus. Hyun Jin got up as the driver opened the luggage storage.

"Kajaa!" Hyun Jin said and took both his and Hyuna's luggages with him.

"Let's buy groceries tomorrow!" It was Ji Yeon and Felix talking to each other as they walked outside the entrance.

They were swinging their hands together, ignoring everything else around them.

"Groceries? To think of it, if it's a penthouse, of course we will have a huge kitchen." Hyuna said.
"OMAIGOD! WE CAN COOK!"
"FINALLY!" She jumped in joy and Hyun Jin uncontrollably smiled at her.

____

The Houston,

It was indeed a condominium building. The students were in amazement as they arrived the new home. It was around 9:45 p.m. yet they were still energetic. Of course, wasn't that too early?

"Uwah, this is crazy interesting." Hyuna patted Ji Yeon on her shoulder.

"Today is such a long day, I went from getting my money gone earlier this morning, to the hide and seek game, to your elevator incident and now moving house." Ji Yeon shook her head in disbelief.

"Students!" It was Mr Yu.
"I don't know if you will call this misfortune or fortune. But our school could only afford one penthouse so."

"Don't tell me," Bangchan narrowed his eyes.

"I am really sorry. Just don't try anything weird. Your house will have 5 rooms so choose your roommates! BOYS GIRLS LISTEN! You can be housemates but not roommates!" He was practically yelling.

"MWOYAAA MR YU! WE ARE GOOD KIDS!" The students whined.

"Alright, I will put my trust on you kids." Mr Yu said.
"We have two keys so give it to the person you want."

"Alrighty!" Ji Yeon pushed Hyuna to take the key.

"Aniya! You take it!" Hyuna pushed Ji Yeon.

"I will loss it!" Ji Yeon said and Chaeyoung pushed their heads.

"Shut up, I will take it." Chaeyoung said and take the key.
"I am so done with you childish kids."

"I am good kid," Nayong happily smiled, looking all innocent.

"You are not any different Nayong aa." Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Alright then! You can go now!" Mr Yu said.

____

Penthouse,

Bangchan was the first to step his feet into the penthouse. They entered the huge apartment top by a lift. Yes, the entrance was legit an elevator. Hyuna might not be able to go in and out from the house as she wished. Because, it was an elevator.

"We have 5 rooms and 13 people. We 3 boys in 1 room, you 2 girls in 1 room. How? Agree?"
"So total, 3 rooms for boys. 2 rooms for girls." Bangchan suggested.

"Orait!" Chaeyoung nodded her head and run upstairs.
"I WANT THE SECOND FLOOR ROOM!"

"Me too!" Nayong ran with her.

"There are 3 rooms on the second floor. 2 rooms downstairs." Han yelled from second floor as he already made a personal tour for himself.
"I am taking the room on the second floor, by the window!"

"HAN AA! I WANT THAT ROOM! LETS FLIP!" Nayong yelled back.

"I am here first!" Han annoyingly looked at her.

"YOU ARE PETTY! Why don't you give it up for me once in a while?" Nayong made a pouty face.

"Alright alright, take it." Han said as he was walking down the stairs.

"I want the opposite room of Nayong's." It was Ji Yeon.

"Alright, I will want the one in the middle." Felix raised his hand.

Hyun Jin and Han hugged him, wanted to stay in the same room.

"I feel betrayed." Seungmin said, crying.

"Let's share four!" The 00 liners said.

"NOO HYUNG! LET'S SHARE ROOM WITH US!" It was Jeongin hugging Seungmin.

Jeongin will be sharing the room with Bangchan. Woojin, Minho and Changbin at the back were being so chill as they couldn't care less about the whole roommate things.

"Really?! Then I will be your roommate!" Seungmin instantly agreed.

"Alright, let's unpack. Since it is already 10:00, might as well just to go sleep," Ji Yeon said as she climbed up the stairs with her luggage.

She was the only who made her way upstairs to sleep. Ji Yeon could be pretty anti social at times.

"Haaaa, are you going to sleep already?" Felix asked, looking at Ji Yeon who was already on the second floor.

"Most probably." She replied.

"DUMMMM!" Ji Yeon shut the door behind her and it caused the whole penthouse to tremble.

"That was an earthquake." Felix widened his eyes.

"We had such a long day, especially Ji Yeon." Hyuna said.
"I will share room with Ji Yeon. Babye people!"

"Babye!" Hyun Jin waved at her, acting like they were parting ways.

"Yah, do you want to sleep already?" Han elbowed his friend.

"Not yet?" Hyun Jin elbowed him back, wiggling his eye brows.

"Movie?! Popcorns?!" Han suggested.

"I HEARD MOVIE!" Seungmin ran from the kitchen to jump onto the couch in front of the fireplace.

Joining the other three boys.

"PEEPS!" It was Woojin rushing out from his room.

"Wae wae wae?" Hyun Jin turned around to look at Woojin.

"I got a tip for tomorrow event. This is crazy but we will have debating session." Woojin said, scrolling down a group chat in his phone.

"Nani the -" Felix frowned.
"Han, you are debating tomorrow."

"Excuse you! No!" Han randomly smacked Felix's head using a pillow.

"How about Ji Yeon and Nayong. They are debaters." Seungmin gave suggestion.

Spoke of the devil, Ji Yeon was walking down the stairs, holding a cup in her hand.

"Why are you people looking at me?" She weirded out as all eyes were on her.

"Ji Yeon, are you still on with debating?" Seungmin asked.

"Sometimes, why?" She asked and kept walking to the kitchen.

Actually, the kitchen was located just behind the living room, where the boys were sitting on the couches

"We have a debate session tomorrow, why don't you join?" Han glanced over, hoping that she will say yes.

"Alright," Ji Yeon calmly said and poured the plain water into the cup.
"Ask Nayong, probably Hyuna and Chaeyoung also?"

"Will they say yes?" Felix asked.

"Nayong most probably yes." Ji Yeon replied, taking a sip on the plain water.
"Hyuna and Chaeyoung got strong points also."
"Anyway, Han. Aren't you a debater also?"

"I QUIT!" Han was lazy to generate idea.

"Really?" Ji Yeon knitted her eye brows.
"Then,"
"You are joining the debate tomorrow."

"NOOO! Drop me out!" Han practically begged.

"Then Felix?" She looked at Felix and the boy acted like he wasn't listening.
"Felix!"

"Huh?" Felix turned around, acting clueless.
"What is debate? Never heard of it."

"You are hilarious." Ji Yeon laughed, eyes were barely opened.
"I want to sleep. Babye," she waved and walked back upstairs.

"BABYE AEGI!" Felix waved at her.
"Muah!"

"MUAHHHH!" Ji Yeon blew a flying kiss.

"Heol, aegi?" It was the lonely Seungmin again.

"Why did you keep on attacking my sweet moments?" Felix glared at Seungmin.

____

Hyuna and Ji Yeon room,

2:00 a.m.

"Ring ring ring ring!" It was an alarm screaming.

"Om-maigo." Hyuna was awakened from her deep sleep.

Ji Yeon forgot to reset her alarm and it caused Hyuna to wake up. The forgetful girl heard the alarm too but chose to ignore it as she was too sleepy to open her eyes.

"JI YEON! I WILL KILL YOU TOMORROW!" Hyuna threw the blanket to Ji Yeon's face and left the room.

Waking up in the middle of the night caused Hyuna to become thirsty. Therefore, she headed downstairs to grab some drinks.

*Noises from television*

As she stepped her feet on the last staircase, Hyuna witnessed the boys sleeping everywhere on the floor. Han and Seungmin were hugging each other, Felix was lying on the floor and Hyun Jin was nowhere to be seen. She expected him to be in his room. Hyuna then continued to walk to the kitchen.

"Dub," she opened the fridge and it made a light sound.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" It was Hyun Jin's voice suddenly echoing.

His sudden appearance caused Hyun to jolt up. She almost dropped the mug but Hyun Jin caught it right in time.

"Huh," Hyuna let out a sigh of relief.
"The alarm woke me up."

"Alarm? 2 a.m?" Hyun Jin couldn't understand how can a person set an alarm at 2 a.m.

"Exactly!" Hyuna agreed.

Hyun Jin was sleepy too but since Hyuna was in the kitchen, he chose to join her. The boy sat down on the stool of the long kitchen table. He was looking at Hyuna.

"Wae? Do you want something to drink too?" Hyuna asked.

"Hrmm," He cutely nodded, rubbing his eyes to get clearer vision.

"Why are you awake?" Hyuna questioned as she poured the drink inside another glass for Hyun Jin.

"Felix slapped me in his sleep," Hyun Jin replied and Hyuna put the glass in front of him.
"Gumawo," he chugged down the water in one go and put his head on the table.

"Aren't you going back to sleep? Your eyes are barely open now." Hyuna said, poking his cheek.

Hyun Jin smiled and it showed his dimples. Hyuna then poked his dimple. She was admiring his face from closer up.

"I am sleepy but I don't want to sleep." Hyun Jin said, head still on the table.
"And you?"

Hyuna pulled the stool beside him and sat on it. She soon put her head on the table too, facing Hyun Jin. They stared in each other eyes and just smiled.

"Nado, I don't want to sleep anymore." Hyuna landed her hand on his face.
"You have baby like skin."

"Of course, I am Hyun Jin." Hyun Jin cracked into a small laughter as he was bragging about himself.
"But,"

"Wae?"

"You are pretty," Hyun Jin was slurring his words.

"Of course, I am Hyuna." They weren't any different from each other after all.

"Let's stay like this for a while. I want to stare at your face." He was being too straight forward.

"And you basically asked for permission to stare at me."
"Don't stare too much, I might lose my beauty." She chuckled.

"Aniya, never." Hyun Jin giggled again, and this time his eyes vanished.

"Am I really pretty? If I am really pretty. Then, do you like me because I am pretty?" Hyuna randomly asked.

"Do you remember how ugly you were in elementary school?" Hyun Jin joked about it.

"I was pretty back then too!" Hyuna denied his statement.

"I honestly liked you since then. Does that answer your question?" Hyun Jin just slightly laughed.

"Wah, you are so mean." Hyuna shook her head.
"Well at least you exposed yourself."

"Neoneun? Since when did you like me?"
"You even got a boyfriend before." Hyun Jin fired up, thinking about that jerk ex boyfriend Hyuna had.

"Er, don't even remind me. I swear I regret it." Hyuna said.
"I wish he wasn't in my history at all. After all, I honestly waited for you."

"Today is basically about us exposing ourselves." Hyun Jin stroked Hyuna's hair strands away from her face to behind her ear.

"Right?! I wish it was always you. Huh, that dude really ruined my love story." Hyuna cringed thinking about her ex.

"Then erase him forever. If your life story written on a paper, he will be the first I erase from the story line." Hyun Jin frowned.

They ended up talking all night and losing track of time. Just naturally, the Hyuns fell asleep with their heads on table. It might looked uncomfortable but they were adoring the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 339 57
₊˚ꕥ 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 In which the boy group 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 gets one female member added, 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 ₊˚ layout inspired by 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐛...
12.6K 350 12
A seungjin Mpreg Ongoing🧍‍♀️
214K 6.1K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile
7.9K 390 21
A stepbrother ff don't like don't read