Popular Girl ~ j.g

By megan25__

Being the most popular girl in school isn't all it's made out to be. Indigo Bartoli- leader of the popular ga... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
epilogue
-

36

72.1K 1.6K 406
By megan25__

I lock my phone again and climb into bed. I wrap myself up in the duvet and drift off to sleep.

------

"Ind" I hear softly. I open my eyes to see Molly stood infront of me, smiling down at me.

"Hey" I croak. I cough in order to get my normal voice back. "What time is it?"

"It's 9 and we have a shopping date" She beams, making her way out of the room. "By the way, we have to drop Jack off at some girl's house"

"Okay, I'll get ready then"

"Wear something hot. Show him what he's missing" She smirks

"Okay" I laugh, getting out of bed. She shuts the door on her way out and leaves me to get changed.

I look through my pile of clothes and pull out a pair of light blue fabric shorts along with a coral crop top and my black and white floral kimono with brown sandals. I put them on and pull out my curling wand from one of my bags. I plug it in and begin to curl my hair.

----

Once I am down stairs I see Jack and Molly waiting for me. Molly winks and Jack looks at me open mouthed.

"What?" I say to him.

"Er nothing" He says turning red and looking away.

"You sure Jack" Molly speaks up.

"Yeah I'm sure" He says sternly

"Lets go then" I say cheerfully.

Jack sits in the back whilst I sit in the front next to Molly. We blast 'All About That Bass' By Meghan Trainor until we arrive outside Meg's house.

"Bye Jack" Molly says pulling up to te kerb.

"Yeah bye" He says awkwardly, getting out. Once he shuts the door Molly turns in her seat to me.

"What's up with him?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"He never talks to us anymore"

"He doesn't talk to me either"

"What a weirdo" Molly laughs pulling back onto the road.

We sing at the top of our voices along to the radio for the remainder of the journey. When we pull into the mall car park and Molly immediately drags me to her favourite shop: Forever 21.

"What about this?" She says holding up the first dress she sees.

"For what?"

"For you duh"

"Why do I need a dress?"

"To make Jack jealous duh"

"I don't think that's a good idea. He's happy with Meg"

"Yeah he's with Meg but he's not happy"

"Molly" I start "I have a date type thing later"

"With who?"

"Nash"

"Nash Grier? That guy from so many years ago?"

"Yeah that's the one"

"I swear you already dated him?"

"Yeah well-"

"Now you definately need a new dress" She smirks, dragging me around the shop.

-------

After searching in what feels like 100 different stores Molly hands me yet another pile of clothes to try on.

"I don't see the point in this" I say pulling a black lace top over my head. "I have like no money"

"Well then I'll buy it all and you can 'borrow' it" She laughs, using her fingers to make air quotes when saying 'borrow'. "Put this on too" She hands me a mint green skirt and I pull it up. "That looks so good"

I look in the full length mirror in front of me. She's right, it does look good.

"I love dressing you up" She says excitedly "You're like my little life sized doll"

"I love you dressing me up" I say in the same voice as she does.

"So we are definately getting this" She says and bends down to the pile. She hands me a white dress and a green army style jacket. I quickly strip and change into the new outfit. I feel comfortable around Molly- it's as though she's my sister rather than Jack's. "Can I talk to you about Jack for just a second?"

"Sure" I say not really listening to her but struggling to change in the confined space.

"What's really going on with you two?"

"Me and Jack?"

"Yeah"

"I don't really know. One minute he says he loves me and the next he hates me"

"And how do you feel?"

"I like him. Of course I like him but I also like Nash a lot."

"Do you hate Jack at the minute?"

"I don't think so"

"Okay" She says stepping back to look at me "I like this one too. Lets buy it!"

----

We go to a few more shops and pick up even more clothes.

"I feel like a whole new wardrobe this summer" She says picking up a pair of denim shorts.

I hold up all the bags I am carrying "You've got one"

"Yeah but that's both of ours"

"Honestly, you don't have to do this. I've got stuff to wear"

"We're sisters now. Sister's share" She says as-a-matter-of-factly. I didn't know sister's share. "You're basically the little sister I've never had" She smiles.

"You're nothing like the sisters I actually have. You're actually nice" I laugh

"They'll come around Ind" She says seriously "But in the meantime you've got me!" She says hooking her arm through mine, pulling me to the changing room again.

-----

6 skirts, 2 pairs of shorts, 8 tops, 1 dress and a few pairs of shoes later we finally start to leave the mall. By the time we get home Nash has already texted me first.

(N= Nash, I= Indigo)

N: Still on for our date?

I: So it's a date?

N: Not if you don't want it to be. What are we gonna do?

"Tell him to come round" Molly says looking over my shoulder, reading my texts whilst trying to drive.

I: Why don't you come round?

"And then we can decide then" She instructs "Put a kiss too"

I: And then we can decide then x

N: Sounds like a plan x

"It's a date" Molly says once again.

I: It's a date x

With that Iock my phone and sing along to the radio.

"Thanks" I say after a while

"For what?"

"Being there for me. Showing me what a real sister is"

"You don't have to thank me"

"But you didn't have to go shopping with me and help me with Nash and all that"

"But I wanted to. All these years I've seen you with Jack and thought how much I'd kill to be like you. So care free and naturally beautiful"

"You are beautiful!"

"Yeah but you don't even have to try" She says "I know you're younger than me but I do really want to be your friend"

"We are friends?"

"Yeah but not actual friends. You're friends with my brother making you friends with me"

"No, I could hate you and still be friends with Jack. I'm friends with both of you" I laugh. This is a weird thing to talk about with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 67 30
Carter Reynolds / Magcon fanfiction.
5M 52.1K 119
Magcon imagines! #26 in fanfiction :)
9.7K 161 30
Chloe was just an ordinary girl who got bullied by nine boys because of her looks but it all changed when her brother Casey found out and made her ha...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...