The Maid's Son (COMPLETE)

By AmybooW

Milo was 5 years old when his mom Amelia started working as a maid for the Grayson. Amelia was a single mothe... More

The Beginning
Infatuation
Forboding
Wild Ride
Deception
The Plan
Prices To Pay
It's Show Time
First Date
My Prerogative
Self Revelation
Walk The Line
Perfectly Imperfect
Paradox
Make It Rain
Live Love Play
Getting Closer
Heaven in Hiding
The End of A New Beginning
The Way You Lie
Toxic
Fragile Heart
Sinner
Mrs. Grayson
Karma
Strange Addiction
Nobody's Fool
My Boo
U Turn
All Kinds Of Mess
Be Careful What You Wish For
Aftermath
Ibiza, Spain
Back to Reality
Falling Apart
Annulment
Starting Over
Mask
Everglow
Mishap
Intercepted
Lies & More Lies
Game's On
All I Am
Heaven and Hell
Love Forever Milo
A Shining Star
My Love, My Life
The Wait
Time
Uncertainty
Willow
Liz
Daddy
The Life We Live
Celebration of Life
Garden of Eden
Immorality
Recurrence
Dark Paradise
Wretched
Crossroads
Fuel to Fire
Secret Garden
Inferno
The Show
Masquerade
Anchor
Sunrise
apocalypse
What Is Truth
Aftermath
Invincible
Devil or Angel
Family
Starting Over
Patience
So Am I
I'm Still Your Girl
Beautiful Chaos
The Promise
The Legacy
Unspoken
The Fall
The Battle
Circles
Legitimacy
Reality
The Fallen
Chaos
Silver Lining
My Shorty My Life
My Milo My Life
Devoted To You
My Valentine

Storm

788 49 11
By AmybooW

"What if everything you are going through, is preparing you for what you are asking for." Unknown

As Willow

As soon as Liz opens the door, I can feel my heart squeezing tight. My chest hurts "Hi Liz is Milo here?" She looks rather nervous "Of course not. He is not here." I look at Adrian and he is holding my hand the whole time "Then can we come in?" I am not sure what to think at this point because what is the text all about? I must find out.  She backs away from the door "Come on in." I walk in and I look around. It seems like she is really alone at the hotel. She asks calmly "What brought you here Willow?" I sit down on the sofa "I don't know either. I am hoping you can tell me." She looks at me "I don't know what to tell you.  I just check in to this hotel because I don't feel like going home. You know my mom is in the hospital." I nod "Yea I know." I got off the sofa,  walked around the room and I was trying to look for any clues of Milo being here.  I found nothing. Adrian asked to use the bathroom.  I am sure he is also trying to figure out if there is someone else around. He knows about Liz and Milo. I told him everything even before tonight. Like I said, Adrian could easily be my best friend. I tell him everything because I am that comfortable around him. I am also confident that he won't tell my parents anything. Finally when Adrian comes out "Let's leave Willow. We should let Liz get some rest." I got up from the sofa "Alright Liz.  Sorry to bother you." I am still very puzzled right now.

As we are inside the elevator, I turn to Adrian "I don't get it. Who sent me that text and for what? Obviously it has to be something." Adrian looks at me and hold both of my shoulders "Okay... Stay calm G. Does Liz smoke?" I look at him "What? I don't know. I don't think so." He takes something out from his pocket, it's a cigarette butt "That's what Milo smokes." The elevator opens and we walk out.  At this point I am still confused. Maybe Liz took up smoking? But Milo told me Liz is so health conscious and her mom has cancer. Why would she take up smoking.  I told Adrian to hold me while we waited for a taxi.

As Milo

It was a coincidence that I went out to get Liz and I more drinks and water. I was almost to my room when I saw Willow and Adrian standing outside the room talking to Liz.  I of course went back downstairs right away and waited until I saw them leaving. I even saw Adrian holding her while they waited for a taxi. I cannot believe it.  Why were they here? How did they know we were here.

As I am back in my room now Liz tells me everything.  She thinks Willow knows. I can always deny it because I wasn't in the room after all. I decide to hold off and call her tomorrow. Is she going to spend the night with Adrian? They seem so close. I can see the way he holds her is more than just a friend. Liz comes over and sits on my lap "You okay? I mean I didn't tell Willow anything." I smile at her "I know. I am not worried.  I will talk to her tomorrow." She got off me "You want to come to bed?" I am actually not in the mood anymore "No you go ahead. I am going to smoke out in the balcony." I pick up the ashtray and the cigarette butt I left earlier was gone "Hey did you clean the ashtray" She shakes her head "No... Why?" I know Willow knows exactly the brand of cigarette I smoke "Nothing... Go to sleep." If Willow took the cigarette butt she would for sure ask me. I just have to come up with an answer. I can always say Liz took up smoking.  But she knows Liz is very into healthy living.  I will just tell her Liz has been very stressed with her mom being ill, that is why she is smoking to lessen the stress.

The Next Day

As Willow

I didn't sleep the whole night.  I told Adrian I would be okay by myself.  I need to be alone. He said to call him if I need him. I stayed up the whole night thinking about Milo. Thinking about Liz. Thinking about the cigarette butt. Should I call Milo? It's only 7 am. Why is it so stressful to be with him? I thought being with someone should be a happy thing. I mean being with him is already hard enough as it is. I was ready to give up everything just to be with him.  Even if it means I have to hurt my father. But now I have to rethink everything. I don't trust Milo anymore.  Just like he doesn't trust me. I will wait for him to call me then I will tell him maybe it's time we call it quits. I am so tired of everything. My heart aches as I think about this.  Milo has been the only one for me all these years. I cannot imagine how life would be without him.

As Milo

When 10 am rolls around, I tell Liz I must go. I called Willow and she picked up right away. She sounds sad and tired "Hey shorty. Can we talk?" I can hear her letting out a sigh "Yea let's meet for lunch." I decide to grab food at the park and we can talk there.

I was at the park already waiting for her. I saw her walking towards me and I want to run over and hold her tight.
She sits down next to me.

I try to smile but fail "How are you shorty?" She is not even looking at me "What do you think Milo?" I put my hand over hers and she takes her hand away "Don't Milo. I cannot pretend everything is okay." I got up and squat in front of her so I can see face "Shorty please. I know I overreacted about you and Adrian. I am sorry. You know I am just very jealous because he gets to spend time with you. I promise you I won't do it again." She finally looks at me "Were you with Liz last night? At the hotel?"  I pretend to not understand what she is saying "What hotel? I was home." She laughs "Milo Biahchi..You were at the hotel with her."  She takes out a little plastic bag with a cigarette butt "This is yours." I take a look at it "Well yes I smoke that brand. But that's not mine. You know Liz smokes now from time to time."  She shakes her head "Why would she smoke? Her mom has cancer. Is she that stupid to take up smoking? Don't lie to me Milo. You really take me for a fool." I am getting so nervous "No I am telling you the truth Shorty. I wasn't with Liz last night." Then she takes out her phone and shows me a text telling her to go to the hotel on 25th. I look at the number but I don't recognize it "I don't get it Shorty." She puts away her phone "I don't know Milo. I went to the hotel and I saw Liz. I don't know who sent me that text but if it's only Liz, why should I go there? Obviously whoever sent me that text wanted me to be there for a reason. The only reason I can think of is you Milo." Okay that's it I didn't want to do this but she forced me "Shorty, you know your dad is sleeping with Liz." She opened her mouth in horror and she covered her mouth from screaming. She stayed like that for a while and she started sobbing.  I sat down next to her again and wrapped my arm over her shoulder and pulled her close to me. She sobs quietly against my chest.  When she can finally speak again, she asks me "Since when? My dad and Liz." I told her the truth, it has been years "And that was the reason I broke up with her." I know how Willow is, she is feeling so horrible now for what her father has done "I am so sorry Milo. So sorry for what my dad did to you. Why didn't you tell me about this?" I smile "Because knowing you shorty, you will be so upset.  I don't want you to be mad at your dad either." There I have done it.  She asks weakly "Does my mom know too?" Do I tell her the truth or not? For sure Mrs. Grayson knows "That you have to ask her.  I don't know." She sighs "Do you think my dad is there last night? I know he is supposed to be on a business trip. But who knows now. He can easily lie and nobody would even know. I pull her close to me again "Let's forget about all these shorty. What do you say we go on a date today? Me and you. We can ride bike, we can do everything you like. And I promise at the end of the day, if you don't want to make love. I won't touch you." She is now smiling again "Sounds good Milo.  That sounds real good." I get up from the bench "Let's get the day started by having pizza. What do you say?" I reach for her hand to help her up "Pizza is just what I want right now. A greasy slice of pizza."  I look at her and I am so glad she is smiling again. I don't want to lose Willow.  I don't want to hurt her either. I really must stop sleeping with Liz before all hell breaks loose. I am lucky I got away this time, but what about the next time. And who sent Willow that text.  I am starting to think it's Mrs. Grayson. Only she has unknown numbers. I think she has more than three different cellphone lines. It's just a thought but why would she do this to me. Does she want me to get caught but why? And how did she know about Liz and I? I have to be more careful from now on.  Willow looks at me "Why are you so quiet. What are you thinking about?" I drape an arm around her shoulder "I am thinking about you. About how fun it would be later on when we have kids. We can bring them to this park to feed the ducks." She giggles "I cannot imagine little Milos running around." I stop her as I get in front of her and hold her hands "But I can imagine little Willows running around looking so pretty just like their mommy." She starts blushing. I pull her into my chest "I am going to marry you Willow Grayson."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Invisible By Leah

Mystery / Thriller

137K 6.7K 53
Blair, 16 years old, feels lonely and invisible. She has friends, family, but she feels unhappy. And then there's Willow, who seems to follow her eve...
1.2M 43.4K 52
Pain, hatred and abuse are the only things Alyssa Jordan knew after the unexpected death of her parents. Unloved, sad and tired of the life she's liv...
354 19 28
Oliver had always had a set goal in life. Graduate, go to college, get a job, get married, have some kids, maybe a dog. After his father's death, Oli...
422K 10.9K 24
Nineteen year old Violet Nelson worked as a housekeeping staff in Parker Suites, LA. With two younger siblings and an abusive father to support she h...