THE HYBRID

By Jayniel_ezra

*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I... More

I.HATE.YOU.SO.MUCH
Hi Neighbour
Luci-O-Hell
Puppy!
Hybrid
NOT an Update. please read..
Food is love
You smell nice
Grace.
Crush.
Welcome to Hell
Nightmare...
Cherry
Silver
AVENGER
First File
Mind Reader
the first Rejection?
Heat ideology
I'm RAY.
Girlfriend?!!
Identity
Icecream
New Book(s)?
Trust and Trap
Mine
Liar Liar
No brainer
"Character Descriptions" not update.
Campfire Confession
Waterworks
Alpha
Dr. Stranger Things
Coincidence or Not?
White Hallways
Missed you.
Touch me
The letter
Forever
Beautiful
Death's Deal.
Eva.
No Strings attached
Traitor for a Friend
Hellway Runway
IMPORTANT NEWS
Mistakes
Chasing Desires
Bitter Love
Broken Promises
Shopping aisles for Prom
Sucker for you
A call was made.
Showdown
Last Breath
Lost paths
Farewell
The Story Never Ends
NEW BOOKS

Russian

1.2K 63 20
By Jayniel_ezra

Heyyyyyyy...

*casually ignores the fact that I went on a hiatus for almost a whole month*

Lmao.

I personally love this Chapter.

Happy reading.

__________________

__________________

There wasn't really much of a difference... except for the part Lea began falling victim to bullying in the school after the incident. She wouldn't walk around with her senses... she wouldn't just care anymore.

Her locker would be a mess. Her gym clothes would be trashed. Guys would make fun of her passing around a video that was filmed when she was stripped in the Cafeteria. Girls would give her the usual treatment in a very much enhanced mode.

And yes. She had kept it all to herself.

Lea dreaded coming to school... seeing everyone.. seeing Zack... wasnt easy. But she put little efforts, just because a certain brownish-blond haired boy waited for her.

Lea couldn't help but admit, Luciel.. truly was helping her cope up with things. He would make her forget her painful thoughts. He would make her feel happy again and she would be lying, if she'd say she wasnt relying on Luciel for regaining her sanity.

The fact that the boy who kept talking about his secret crush all these years was Lea indeed hit her like a truck. And for this reason... she felt even more worried with her decisions.

She wasnt sure if she could even love the boy back.

It hadn't come to that yet... but the fact that it would come by sometime.. terrified her.

All she knew was... whatever mess she was dealing with.. she didnt want Luciel to be a part of it. She didnt want to hurt him.

And with the way her mind was filled with Ray and Zack... she knew she would end up hurting Luciel... at some point.

Lea sighed again, staring out the window as some cars passed by.

She turned to face Luciel who was driving, his eyes trained on the road.

His jaw was clenched and his dark eyebrows furrowed slightly.

It didnt go well.

When Lea finally told Luciel about the bullying and that it was Ray who had his fangs in her neck.. things didn't go quite as planned.

But Lea begged him to keep it a secret... although, it wasnt much of a secret to the rest of their friends since it was clearly visible with the teeth marks.

It had been two days since the Cafeteria incident and honestly Lea was feeling sick to her stomach. Vanessa's medicines were helping but she could still feel the burning pain in her neck.

It was like a painful reminder of her actions that night which led to things that she didnt want.

And she hated it.

All of it.

Luciel pulled up in the lot and tuned to look at Lea.

"Hey..." he said softly. "You're going to be alright today.. okay?"

Lea nodded silently ignoring the pain that tugged her heart.

They both got out of the car and headed to the main entrance.

Although, according to the context of dating... they haven't addressed it yet. Luciel did confess and Lea agreed to give it a go... but neither talked about it further. It was at a point where even the rest of the boys didnt know they were dating.

It was more of a relationship that stuck to themselves... the one with the no labels.

And maybe... just maybe they were both fine with the arrangement.

"Yo! Luciel man!!" A voice called and a black haired boy came running. "Dean's office. Now."

Luciel furrowed his brows. "Did.. something happen?"

The boy rolled his eyes "does it look like I know? Jeez what's wrong with this school?"

The boy walked away shaking his head. Lea cracked a small smile hearing the junior's reply.

"Um.. you gonna be okay?" Luciel hummed.

"Oh.. uh.. yeah. I mean.. Damian and Adrian are probably inside, so I can catch up with them." Lea answered unsure.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Yeah.. I'll be fine."

Luciel sighed a little, his eyes a little troubled.  He leaned in and engulfed Lea with a hug.

"Stay."

The sudden affection in the public startled Lea but she stayed still, inhaling the blond's fabric conditioner scent off of his clothes.

He pulled away and looked down at her with a small smile.

"Wow.." he grinned.

Lea blushed a little and playfully hit his chest. "Go. The Dean is probably gonna tear you down at this point."

"Oh shit. Right. I'll see you at lunch!" He said walking backwards.

"Mmm hmm." She smiled and waved at him, watching him walk away.

She turned away and saw many eyes looking at her. Brushing away the awkwardness she treaded into the building, completely oblivious to a pair of blue eyes that followed her with hands clenched and heart beating wildly.

Yep. She was oblivious of it.

Lea met up with Adrian and Damian just like she had thought. They walked up to their lockers, talking about random things.

It was all normal until one of the guys walked up to them.

"Are we getting another strip show today Stevens?"

A round of mocking laughter and swears erupted in the hallway.

"Damn I would love to see that." Another with a light colored hair piped up, fist bumping with his friends.

Another round of laughter.

Lea shut her locker and stayed there, feeling humiliated and hurt at the same time.

"Why don't you face the other side this time? I couldn't see shit because you were facing your back. Would you that Azalea?"

"Man.. not gonna lie, I would totally tap that"

And there it was. Another round of laughter.

Guys and girls alike.. nobody really cared.

Everything happened so fast that nobody even saw the fist that flew straight into one of the guy's face.

Lea turned around, almost shocked.

"Listen well creeps. Even if you touch her. Look at her. Or even just think about her... I'm gonna fuck you up."

"This goes to fucking everybody. Touch my sister and I will make your lives a living hell assholes."

The boy scrambled up from the floor, holding his bleeding nose and stood against his friends, who held faces varying between angry or just purely scared.

"The fuck you looking at? Are you gonna fight me wimps?!" Adrian stormed. The veins in his neck popping.

"RALPH! ADRIAN! AND YOU TWO IN SNEAKERS. IN MY OFFICE! NOW!" Mrs. Fitzgerald yelled at the top of her lungs making the crowd scramble away.

"You and your sister are gonna get for this Parker." The boy snarled.

"We can see about that Ralphie. You messed with my people so it is you who's gonna get it at the end of the day. Start your prayers." Adrian replied with equal venom.

"GET OUTTA MY WAY! STOP YOU... BOTH-" Mrs. Fitzgerald's voice was heard between the dispersing crowd.

Adrian turned to look at Lea and Damian.

"Get outta here. I can handle this" he grinned.

Lea simply smiled, amazed.

Adrian... wasn't ever one to raise his fists. He never fought with anybody physically... let alone, he doesn't even raise his voice, not infront of Lea at least and seeing Adrian actually givee a sharp punch to someone who was spewing shit... was the oh-shit-gotta-panic moment for everyone.

You know what they say... the silent and the smiling ones have got the worst tempers.

"Dude you're gonna get your ass detention-ized" Damian replied laughing.

"No worries. Your Savior is here." He grinned even more, coming back to his normal personality of all sunshines and rainbows.

"Did you just quote Loki?" Lea asked to which Adrian smirked.

"Well gotta go. Nice punch man!" Damian said dragging Lea by her arm.

Lea mouthed a thanks before Adrian disappeared from her eyes.

"He just quoted Loki" Damian confirmed, laughing.

******

"and.. and then he.. he just threw a clean cut punch. Just like in Mortal Kombat. Like bro.. that was the coolest shit I've ever seen in my entire life"

"Damian. You watch and play those blood games on your computer. Thos shouldnt be new to you."

"But like seriously... like c'mon man... it. Was. Adrian." Damian craned his neck to look at Matthew who was hearing the same story for the hundredth time.

"Adrian.. the all saint church boy who hates real life fights and blood shed!!"

"Damian not infront of my salad. Go entertain someone else."

"Ugh you are no fun." Damian groaned and slumped back into his seat.

He suddenly cheered up and turned to face Lea.

"A ah.. I was there! Remember?" Lea cut him off.

'Seriously. Nobody loves me." Damian sunk back into his seat.

Lea silently giggled at him.

"Tell us a new story" the all-too-familiar-sleek voice said with a mocking tone.

Lea flinched a little, head low and fingers curled when Zack put down his tray next to Matthew on the table.

Nobody spoke a word and stayed still.

"Oh c'mon.. dont give me that silence. I thought we've already been through this."

Lea gulped, pushing his words away.

"You think so? Hmm.. where's your girlfriend Zack?" Adrian asked leaning a little on the table. A nerve in his neck twitching.

"Ahh.. she had something to do."

"She had something to do? Okay alright... lemme put this right." Adrian chuckled dangerously "you practically ditch us for two days straight. You dont face your problems. You dont accept your mistakes. You don't apologize to Lea... and you come here saying 'we've been through this?'" Adrian hissed. "I see nobody asking you shit cause they seem terrified of you. But guess what Zack? I'm not afraid of y-"

"They have their reasons. Dont disrespect me Adrian. Dont tempt me." Zack cut him off.

Adrian scoffed with a mocking laugh "you little piece-"

"Adrian no." Lea squeaked looking at the boy. She pleaded him to sit back in his seat.

To Lea's relief, Adrian stopped.

The cold silence washed over and Lea felt suffocated. She didnt once raise her gaze to look at Zack. It was as if, even looking at him hurt her.

"Here you go Le- what the..." Luciel's voice piped up and Lea looked up to see him.

Luciel sensed the awkwardness and his gaze turned into a glare when he spotted the hybrid raventte seated around the table.

Zack cocked his eyebrow up.

"I'm real if that's what you're thinking." Zack said cockily.

Luciel rolled his eyes, clearly ignoring the boy as he turned to face Lea.

"Here you go" he said handing her over a juice cup.

Lea smiled, muttering a thanks to him.

"What are you? Her boyfriend?" Zack spoke over.

Eyes snapped over around the table to look at Zack.

"What if I tell you I am?" Luciel smirked.

"What did you just say?" Zack leaned in, his eyes flashing.

"What. If. I. Tell. You. I. Am. Lea's. Boyfriend?"

"There's even a limit for Jokes Luciel.." Zack snickered.

Lea felt her blood boil looking at the unrecognizable bestfriend of hers.

"Just a second" She smiled looking at the rest of the boys.

She stood up and turned around facing the rest of the students.

"Guys. Everyone!" She called out and the students turned to face her.

She felt awkward and scared with the amount of people staring at her but she held onto her will and continued.

"Uhm.. hi... uh.. there was so much happening that I didnt really have time to explain... but I'm sure this is the time to make it official." She smiled again, twining her fingers with Luciel's.

"Luciel and I.."

Her gaze shifted to the blue orbs that blazed with an uncanny glaze.

"We are... dating."

"Holy shit!"

"Holy mother of-"

Some howls and whistles erupted, cheering loudly. Some frowned and threw dirty looks.

But their reaction didnt matter.

What mattered was Zack's defeated face.

That. Was satisfaction.

Zack got up and left the table, while Lea felt the feeling of triumph take over her.

******

"Why did you do that?" Luciel asked as they walked to the library together.

"Do what?" Lea said swinging their linked arms together.

"You know... announced.. that.. we were official?"

"You didnt want to?" Lea looked up with a slight frown.

Luciel stopped walking and turned to face Lea. He sighed "I wanted to... and I'm happy you did.. but, I didnt want it to happen just because someone was provoking us."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I... I wanted to give us time. Time to... you know.. understand.. I dont know.. I just assumed you weren't comfortable with announcing our relationship. So I wanted to wait until you'd be comfortable about it." Luciel mumbled. "I didnt want... you to be pressured to say that."

Lea felt her heart hurt a little.

Luciel... really was a gem.

"Hey... I meant what I said. And it's not just because Zack provoked me.. I really do like you." Lea confessed.

Luciel smiled a little "you do?"

"Yeah.. I mean.. you are nice, kind, smart, good looking and not a fuckboy...  basically an all rounder.. you are everything a girl would ask for." Lea chuckled and Luciel laughed back.

"But am I the one you want?" Luciel asked slowly, his smile fading.

He placed his hand below Lea's chin and slowly cupped her face.

Lea sighed feeling a type of guilt burning down in her heart.

She shook her thoughts away and smiled softly.

"Yeah..."

Luciel slowly leaned in close to her face. His minty breath fanning her face.

Lea's heart was beating wildly, skipping a beat or two. She gently closed her eyes knowing what was gonna happen.

Luciel's lips hovered over Lea's. The light feathery touch was driving Lea crazy. His lips were soft like pillowy clouds pressed against hers.

She felt the blood rush to her cheeks and all of her face. Her toes curling in her shoes out of the excitement.

Luciel pulled away with a soft look adorning his face looking at his shy girlfriend. But just as he realised what he did, panic of being rejected invaded him.

But to his relief, Lea pulled up no such stunt.

"I... I.. we.. have to go.. to the library" Lea mumbled nibbling on her lower lip.

Her face was still a shade of pink and she refused to look up at Luciel.

"Yeah.. let's go Girlfriend" Luciel said happily, holding her by the shoulders and walking away.

He felt like he was on cloud9.

Definitely.

******

Damian walked around soul lessly in the campus. His eyebrows crushed together to form an ugly frown but he didnt care about it.

He looked at his phone and let out a groan.

It was stupid.

You see, Adrian wasnt done with Zack.. and he wanted him to apologize to Lea. He would go to any lengths to make Zack apologise for his behaviour.. explain to him and make him understand... even threaten him, if that's what it would lead to.

But Damian didn't want to be a part of his little expedition.

He had seen Zack's fangs once and he was done for life. No other player or monster from his games could shake him up as bad as Zack did.

But he still agreed.. why? Because he is the sheep stuck between to hard-headed guys who make no sense whatsoever. He was threatened by Adrian that he would spill all the info of his late night surfing to Luciel.. which was a whole no-no.

That was worse.

So he agreed.

Agreed that he would join Adrian but would play no part in it.

Damian groaned again for the hundredth time cursing everything in his way.

He reached a secluded hallway and slumped against a pillar. He was about to plug in music but then stopped abruptly.

"Ohmygod... shut the hell up!!!"

"What the.. hell" Damian mumbled on hearing the screeching voice.

"I CANT take this anymore!!" The voice yelled again, with the same deep tone.

"I'm suffocating here. Get it fucking done or else I'm gonna kill you!"

"I'll send you the samples again. Dont. Fuck. It. Up"

There was breaking sound followed by crunches as if someone was stepping onto something.

Damian stayed hidden till he heard the footsteps head away. He crept out if his hoding spot and walked over where he heard the voice.

He crouched on the floor and saw a phone crushed on the ground.

"People..." Damian mumbled to himself.

He looked through the phone.. or.. what was left of it. He picked up the phone chip and the memory card and gazed at it.

"Hmm.."

He would have left the place and all of its remnants if it wasn't for the delicate shiny grey metal chip that caught his eye.

"What the heck?" He mumbled. "Shit.. what the fuck..."

He quickly opened a zip of his bag and placed the phone remnants in his bag.

He felt a strike of fear run through his spine.

He hurriedly made his way out of the hallway, looking over his shoulders to catch anyone suspicious.

He gulped and prayed in his head for whatever was in his possession wasn't what he was thinking.

******

"Sup Hell-dawg?!"

Yeetzy a.k.a James said as soon as he saw Damian (Hell Dawg) coming his way.

Yeetzy, was the leader of the infamous Geek Party. His dark skin glazed under the orange streetlight in the dark and his short cropped hair matched him in overall. His black eyes followed Damian as he walked over.

"Hey Yeetzy!"

"Cora and Phaeric couldnt make it. Got some school shit.." Yeetzy replied shrugging.

"Nah it's okay man.. I needed your help anyway."

"Oh.. kay? What's wrong?" Yeetzy asked.. sending the tension off of Damian.

"This." Damian replied opening his bag up and showing the chips.

Yeetzy's eyes widened and he dragged Damian by his arm into his house and shut the door behind him.

They both went down to the cosy basement where there were four computers in a row.

"Fucking shit.. where did you find them?"

"Guess where?" Damian replied with his eyebrows up.

"Um.. some.. secret agency?"

Damian shook his head, pursing his lips together. "Nah man.. nope. Somerfield High.... My school man.."

"You serious bro?"

Damian sighed and sat on a couch "does my face look like I'm joking?"

"This is some deep shit man... I dont know, probably central intelligence and shit. We could go to juvie for this."

"I know. I know. But I need to know what's all this about..."

"I.. I dont know if I can help you.. man.. I.."

Damian groaned and stood up.

"Some of my friends are in trouble. Like.. big big trouble.. and I'm just hoping they are not a part of this." Damian sighed again.

"You brought four people. Of different schools. Different families. Different lives together to make this group Yeetzy. If you're going to top that.. then this is the moment. This is bigger than any of that." Damian said slowing down, allowing Yeetzy to think.

"You're computer and service can be modulated to untraceable and we can do it. Its going to be in an out. That's it. Nothing more." Damian emphasized.

"I need... your help Yeetzy."

Yeetzy sighed and looked up, his eyes focused "okay. Yeetzy mode on."

"Yeah man!" Damian lips cracked into a grin as they fist bumped.

He slipped into his chair and logged into his computer. He scrolled down to his own built hacking site and put in his password.

He reset the modulations making the computer unable to be hacked onto, or be tracked back to.

He inserted the sleek grey chip and waited for it to load.

Almost 2 minutes cut down by itself and a light red colored page opened up. The words weren't english and looked like of some other language.

"What the fuc..."

"What is your school into man?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I dont know... but that's..  that's definitely Russian...." Damian replied
.
.
"The chip... is of the Russian Intelligence."

______________
______________

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN
______________
______________

Authors note:

Okay but Yeetzy is a cool name.

Lmao

Have a great day💜

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 3.3K 36
Goddess of Ice, Alyja has always dreamed of the day she find her mate, but what happens when everything she had hoped for is the complete opposite? ...
1M 27.4K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
446K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
2.2K 117 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...