A Pimper's Paradise

By ChaChaCris

Everyone has a price. What's yours? More

A note from the author.
1. A new start.
2. New Number, New Job.
3. Heartbreak and drinks.
4. Drunk money.
5. Da flick of da wrist.
6. Colour coded.
7. A View.
8. A job is a job.
9. Torture methods.
10. The Good side.
11. A woman.
12. Fall.
13. Gods and monsters.
14. See no Evil, Hear no Evil.
15. Hold me down.
16. Big Red.
17. Gyal Segment
18. First time.
19. Remorse-what?
20. I wish i missed my ex.
21. Stupid.
22. Fancy boat ride.
23. Please, don't leave me.
24. Lil baggies.
25. Fault.
26. The promise.
27. The promise pt2.
28. Pepeka.
29. Fck it!
30. My own tune.
31. The least.
32. Daddy the Grandmaster.
33. Roleplay.
34. What baby wants.
35. Young & Delirious.
36. Young & Delirious pt2
37. Bday shenanigans
38. Quickk
39. 3zn
41. City Tash pt 2.
42. The down low.
43. An idea.
44. An idea pt 2.
45. Flashback.
46. Youth.
47. Consignment.
48. Bodies.
49. Triyo.
50. Childish.
51. Attention.
52. Played.
53. The dealership.
54. Spoilt.
55. Life support
56. Chances.
57. The motive.
58. Who would've thought.
59. The highest bid
60. Dreams
61. Backative
62. Home?
63. One woman vacation
64. Baecation pt 1.
65. Baecation pt 2.
66. The bodyguard.
67. Videography pt1.
68. What happened to Ray.
69. In reality.
70. Another chance at a new start.
71. Thanks!

40. City Tash

1.1K 90 70
By ChaChaCris

Pep sat on the toilet seat scrolling through her email when she heard Tash's loud singing enter the master bedroom, she rolled her eyes and continued. Tash knew that Pep was in the bathroom on the toilet but with her there was no privacy in this house unless she was either busy or sleeping.

Bursting through the bathroom door Tash shouted, "your baby daddy fucking me and sucking me. He don't answer you BITCH THATS BECUZ A ME!" While pointing at Pep.

Tash knew she annoyed Pep but she didn't care, as long as she got her own kick out of it. Walking over to the cupboards, she took out her Epsom salts and turned to leave the bathroom but before closing the door she turned back to Pep and said, "act up and you can get smashed up. PERIOD!"

Slamming the door shut Tash quickly ran back downstairs to turn the stove off so she could pour the hot water into a tub. Rayuga's ankles were swollen and Tash decided on helping her out since Pep only gave them 2 sick days out of the month. Tash carefully carried the tub of hot water down to the throne room with the epsom salt under her arm. She rested the tub in front of Rayuga and poured enough salt to water ratio and told her to rest her feet in it.

"This should help." Tash dropped herself into the couch and started playing her game again.

"Haven't you like beat this game already?" Rayuga asked her.

"Yeah, it's a pretty old game but I like it and there's still so much to do." Tash didn't take her focus from her game.

"Can we play Battleblock theater? Pleeeaaaase!" Rayuga was getting bored watching her play the game by herself.

"Uh sure. You'll have to create a profile though because if Pep finds out that you're using her character she'll flip." Tash chuckled.

Tash allowed Rayuga to create her own character on Battleblock Theater while she checked her Snapchat and answered any DMs she got. Her photography IG page was getting a lot of followers and she was excited for the publicity.

Pep took her time descending the steps to the throne room to see Tash and Rayuga sitting on the couch, moving over to them she said "it's snatched and you can get snatched up."

"What are you talking about?" Rayuga asked first.

"How would you know? You don't listen to that kind of music." Tash sat up to look at Pep.

"You play it so fucking much, might catch me slipping and saying period or these hoes don't like me, pussy hoes wanna fight tighten up." Pep rolled her eyes while Tash jumped up to twerk.

"Yooo issa city dykes summer, period!" Tash sat back down and fixed her sports bra.

"I thought it was a hot girl summer." Rayuga said.

"What about that tall girl with the fat ass? Red hair? You know who I'm talking bout." Pep flashed her hand.

"Megan theeeee stallion" Tash pointed out.

"Yes! Yooo I'd throw my wallet at her any day just to breathe beside her." Pep licked her lips.

"Mind you get fucking snatched up." Tash folded her arms across her chest mean mugging Pep.

"So you can talk shit but I can't?" Pep looked at Rayuga for help.

Rayuga pushed her lips together and looked away from them trying to pretend as if she was focusing on the game. Tash started laughing and Rayuga said, "aye best unuh leave me outa dis."

Tash took up her phone and pressed play on Act Up by City Girls, the throne room sprang to life with the rap beat. Pep groaned out in frustration while Tash jumped onto the couch.

"I hope you didn't spend my money buying this shit off ITunes." Pep narrowed her eyes at Tash.

"Damn, nah. What kind of person do you think I am? I got the whole album." Tash laughed and Rayuga couldn't help the laughter than spilled from her lips either when she saw the look on Pep's face.

"I wanna join the gym." Tash paused the song to talk to Pep.

"Why?" Pep didn't mind spending money on Tash but if it wasn't necessary in her eyes then she wouldn't do it.

"Because I want to get fit." Tash tried to show some fat on her tummy but with the constant pole work, she was more thick that chubby.

"You look fine to me so that's a no." Pep brushed off the conversation.

"Come on!!" Tash tried to plead.

"No and that's final." Pep took up the controller and began playing the cartoon like game with Rayuga.

Tash hissed her teeth and sat back down to roll herself a spliff while she watched them play, she hated being told no and it rarely ever happened but she didn't like the feeling of not getting what she wanted. Tash believed that no amount of money spent could really repay her for the damage Pep did to her, she was comfortable and lived lavish but that didn't stop her from wanting what she wanted.

"Okay." Tash took slow breaths, all of a sudden she wanted to cry but didn't didn't because she wouldn't have a reason why and Pep would go off on her.

Tash knew that the waterworks would get her whatever she wanted but it was only after Pep cursed her out and exhausted her frustration. When things were good between them, it was great but whenever things were bad it was the worst and it felt as if they couldn't come back from it. Tash had a dentist appointment today and she knew they had to be out by a certain time because Pep had to go in today as well.

"Boss, I'm applying for an extra sick day." Rayuga crossed her fingers.

"No." Pep didn't even hesitate.

"I can't take appointments with swollen feet." Rayuga whined.

"You and Tash are mad annoying." Pep rolled her eyes and threw the controller down.

"I really can't." Rayuga tried her best to explain.

"She can't, just allow her another day off. The foot soak will help but she can't today." Tash defended Rayuga.

"I can't reschedule one of your appointments, she's leaving the island." Pep massaged her temples.

"I can fill her spot." Tash whispered.

"What!?" Pep flared her nostrils.

"Yo, calm down. It was only a suggestion." Tash lifted her hands to defend herself this time.

"All I-" Rayuga started but Pep cut her off, "you just stop that sentence right there and shut the fuck up."

Tash quickly jumped up and said, "I'm going to shower and get ready."

"For what?" Pep asked.

"My braces appointment is today." Tash voice was shy and shallow.

"The water got cold." Rayuga said. Her eyes were pleading for Tash to not leave her.

Sighing Tash took the hand towel she brought with her to dry Rayuga's feet and took up the tub taking it upstairs to the bathroom to throw the water away. She quickly found her way back to the throne room to help Rayuga to their room leaving Pep alone with the game's theme song playing.

"You know how she is, why would you suggest that?" Rayuga sighed.

"You can't be on your feet and without your feet you can't fuck. I was only trying to help." Tash shook her head.

Sometimes all she wanted to do was to stand at the edge of a cliff and allow the breeze to take her away but then other times she wondered what she would be doing without Pep. "You're not going to that appointment and that's final." Tash declared.

"You know how she is about her money. We could be friends but she won't allow that shit." Rayuga knew she couldn't miss the appointment but her feet wouldn't allow her to be great.

"You work hard, y'all really deserve more than just 2 days off for sick leave." Tash sighed and left Rayuga on the bed.

"Money has to be made." Rayuga pointed out while she plugged her phone on the charger.

Rayuga's mind was working overtime on how she was going to make this work. She could hardly stand on her feet without them paining her so badly that she had to take pressure off them, she was unsure of what made her feet swollen and decided that maybe it was time she actually saw a doctor about it. Meanwhile, Tash was in the bathroom taking a quick shower and brushing her teeth; she needed to defend Rayuga in this situation, she couldn't allow Pep to send her to work in that condition and even if she couldn't fill Rayuga's shoes she would find someone that could. All she needed was Pep to listen to her.

As Tash stepped out of the shower, Pep came into the bathroom with a screw face. Tash wanted to sink into the floor but she stood her ground, Pep stared intensely at her trying her best to select her next choice of words. It was obvious to her that Tash was afraid and she had made a promise to herself that she'd never make Tash feel afraid again. Pep sighed and tried to relax her facial expression but the storm brewing inside of her wouldn't give her control over her outward appearance and her palms and knuckles itched to hit something.

"What time is the dental appointment?" Pep's words were slow and calculated.

"1:45." Tash blew out the breath she was holding, she didn't expect such a calm question. "Are you coming with me?" A small hopeful smile plastered on her face.

"No." Pep's stern expression was back. "There's a doctor's office on the same plaza, right?" Pep's heart clenched at her current thought.

"Uh, yeah." Tash grew suspicious.

"I'm going to call Brooks to take you guys there." Pep explained while she ran her hand through her loose locs, she felt as if 10 years had went onto her life.

Tash nodded and waited for more, she knew there was more and she knew not to pressure Pep whenever she was trying to get her words out.

"Pack a bag," Pep started, "you'll be covering Rayuga's shift for the weekend." Her words were strained.

Tash could see the veins in her throat and on her forehead as she said the words, excitement boiled in Tash and she bit her lip to control herself only nodding to acknowledge the words.

"And you'll be getting your job back as a recruiter, this should never happen again." This was the voice Pep used for business meetings and with her employees, she was resigned to letting go of her emotions for the young woman standing in front of her, the young woman that was a good amount of years younger than her.

Pep stepped aside so Tash could leave the bathroom, she sighed while putting her dreads in a bun and stripping for a shower. Tash waited until she was safely out of the bathroom with the door locked behind her before she let out an excited squeal and chucked over to Rayuga in one big leap.

"Guess what, guess what, guess what!!?" Tash couldn't contain her excitement, this felt like a win in her book.

"Aye, calm down muma." Rayuga grabbed her shoulders.

Taking deep breaths, Tash said "Brooks is coming to take us to the doctor and the dentist." Tash's smile was wide and bright.

"D-doctor?" Rayuga stuttered.

"THE D-DOCTOR." Tash whisper yelled while mocking Rayuga.

"And I'm getting my job as recruiter back and guess what the biggest fucking part of it is!?" Tash fanned herself.

"Wh-" Rayuga started. "IM TAKING OVER YOUR SHIFT FOR THE WEEKEND!" Tash yelled under her breath cutting Rayuga off.

The shower turned off and Tash quickly jumped off Rayuga running into the closet but ended up running back into the room because her underwear were in the dresser. Rayuga chuckled watching her display of madness, she felt relieved because honestly, she was thinking herself into a depressive state. Wondering to herself if this was all worth it in the end.

**
A/N
Guys! I don't know if y'all read my A/N when I drop em but I hope y'all do. So far, the Black LGBT+ community on Wattpad writes about the same thing, same script just different casts and maybe a different setting. I'm not gonna exempt myself from this because it's deadass what y'all enjoy reading especially if it has sex in it. This book does not promote abusive relationships, it's a cushioned version of sex work because it's not all a bed of Roses out there and not everyone has a house to fuck in, it's sometimes a cardboard box behind the bushes or dirt.

There are some things I wanna write about, some books I have sitting in my drafts; one about fictional shit that I thought y'all wouldn't like and also one about some scary real ass shit that happens here in my homeland Jamaica and other places in the world. I just don't think y'all ready for that kind of wave so I've been hesitant to even continue writing on the chapters that I already have written.

Honestly, I'm afraid to lose the interest of the people and I think that's what most writers on Wattpad and in life are afraid of. It either dampens the writer's creativity trying to fit within the guidelines of what the mass majority will read but ima drop them one day and I really hope y'all fucks with it and if not then I hope y'all enjoy reading whatever same script book y'all find on here.

It's lame to have y'all expecting shit. Whenever I write a new chapter in my mind I'm like, "bet y'all didn't see this one coming." Things are about to go left, hope y'all stick around for the ride.

Idk if this was a Tedtalk but thanks for coming 💯
- Cris, a perturbed human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 4K 36
Requests are being taken. It's your imagination, let me fulfill it as you want!
125K 3.3K 27
Stud4Stud (New Version Coming Soon) -dshaymarie.
48.6K 1.4K 115
Four years has past........is everything the same? Maybe, maybe not.....but when you get money, fame, fourtune nothing is ever the same.....the two l...
409K 11.9K 48
Sex, Violence, and adult language... I'm not very good at writing descriptions so just read and find out