[BL] I Picked up a Husband Wh...

By LostSTRings

[Status: COMPLETED; Extras ONHOLD] ============ Ming Yu, a 25 year old who survives through his daily life by... More

PLEASE READ!
Story 1.0 Chatroom with Admin
Story 1.1 The Man's body warmth
Story 1.2 Good Job
Story 1.3 Gathering Spot
Story 1. Character Page
Story 1.4 Guo Li Jun
Story 1.5 Come live with me
Story 1.6 I'll be blunt
Story 1.7 Attraction
Story 1.8 Without You
Story 1.9 It's dark
Story 1- END
a/n
a/n: Confession
Story 2.0 Crippled
Story 2.1 Sister.
Story 2.2 Feng Tingxiao
Story 2.3 Work
Story 2.4 Tension
Story 2. Characters
Story 2.5 You
Story 2.6 Stressed
Story 2.7 Too much drama
Story 2.8 Clingy
Story 2.9 Bitter-sweet
Story 2 -END
Story 3.0 Antisocial
Story 2 Extra-Skits
Story 3.1 Dont want to
Story 3.2 It's lonely
Story 3.3 Children
Story 3.4 Arrival
Story 3.5 That Face
Story 3.6 Frivolous
Story 3 Extra-Skits
Story 3.7 Surprise
Story 3.8 Father
Story 3.9 Wait
Story 3 - END
Side Story: Xin
Side Story: Yue
Story 4.0 - Blood
Story 4.1 Prelude
Story 4.2 Trapped
DEATH LOG: Chairwoman Fan
Story 4.3 Clues
DEATH LOG: SUN JI MAN
Story 4.4 On Edge
Story 4.5 Doubt
Story 4.6 Backstory
DEATH LOG: BEA YU and LAN MEI RU
Story 4.7 Xu Wan Zhe
Story 4.8 Dealt
Story 4.9 Reveal
Story 4 -END
Side Story : Xu Ze Min 1
Side Story: Xu Ze Min -END
Story 5.0 This Sucks
Story 5.1 Ice
Story 5.2 Reunion
Story 5.3 Trouble
EXTRA: Q&A
Story 5.5 Love
Story 5.6 Affection
Story 5.7 Rotten Luck
Story 5.8 Festival
Story 5.9 Nights
Story 5 -END
a/n:*hugs*
Scene: Admin
Story 6.0 Time
Story 6.1 Embrace
Story 6.2 Primary School
Story 6.3 Graduation
Story 6.4 Birthday
Story 6.5 Xihan
Story 6.6 Ahead
Story 6.7 Eighteen
Story 6.8 Xiao Bao
Story 6.9 Years
Story 6 -END
Epilogue: Awake
Story: Shen Xihan 1
Story: Shen Xihan 2
Story: Shen Xihan 3
Story: Shen Xihan 4
Story: Shen Xihan 5
Story: Shen Xihan- END
Reunion
Art
Side Story: Zhao Long

Story 5.4 Mu Meifan

7.8K 474 76
By LostSTRings

[Admin: I'M GONNA KILL THAT B*TCH.]

This sentence was the first thing Ming Yu heard inside his head when he woke up. What a wake up greeting. He reached his hand to his side but it felt cold.

I don't like the cold ...

Ming Yu felt sluggish and did not want to separate from his bed. The steps from the bed to the bathroom only takes 10 to reach but it felt like a thousand.

I want to be carried there ...

[Admin: Hey, i'm here getting angry in your stead and dare not move your lazy ass for me?]

The word 'angry' made him confused. He was half asleep at the moment and paid less attention to Admin. He kept his eyes to the bathroom door but his body, brain and soul didn't wish to move.

All three were synchronized.

[Admin: I feel you Author, that's how I feel whenever I have work in the other side but can you be less of a potato and more of a productive human?]

The door creaked open and Yi Shen came in nudging Ming Yu awake. 

"You have work. It's time to get ready."

"..."

"Ah Yu."

"There are ... snakes on the floor." His excuse.

"Even if there are, you are fond of snakes."

"Mmn."

Ming Yu hugged his lover's arm, drowsy. Yi Shen could only sigh and picked up the lethargic human. He personally tended on his shower from washing his body up to his hair. The slightly cold water woke Ming Yu's senses up and by the time they were finished, he was fully awake.

Ming Yu dressed himself up for the day inside their room. Yi Shen was in the kitchen preparing breakfast and after Ming Yu glanced at himself on the mirror, he came out only to see multiple empty coffee cups on top of the table. He held it and it felt cold, the coffee was iced.

What does this mean?

Yi Shen was fairly pissed with a good reason.

[Admin: look through your social media, he's not mad for nothing.]

He didn't need to search as the top trending threads were pinned on the homepage itself.

The talk was about Mu Meifan and him. A picture was posted of him and her in a dark alley, close enough that from far away, they seemed intimate.

This was Yi Shen's, well his very habit whenever he was mad. Not jealous mad.

Whenever Yi Shen was angry, he'd drown himself in cold caffeine. During their historical lifetimes he would chug down successive  cups of black tea.

"Do you have the group photo Dieter took?"

"I do, I already posted it on mine. Look through the chat, I've sent one to you too."

Ming Yu shared the group photo of them to his social media account and soon as it was released, supporting fans defended the NianShen CP. Well it wasn't just simple defending though as some overprotective fans resorted to scolding Mu Meifan which triggered a comment war between her fans and him.

Yi Shen sat on the chair after putting down his meal. Ming Yu went behind him, bending down for a hug. 

"Still mad?" he asked.

"This was nothing new from the media."

"Guozhi?" he wasn't dumb and noticed something strange between them.

"..."

-

Last night, Hui Guozhi said these.

"I'll be filming with Nian tomorrow, do you want to know what scene it will be?"

"..." Yi Shen swung his glass, drinking down the alcohol.

"It's an argument scene, it's pretty intimate with me pushing him onto the wall not letting him retaliate and-"

BANG. The glass came down hard on the table surface, the loud sound almost made Dieter choke on the abalone he was swallowing down.

"Guozhi, I know you're deliberately trying to piss me off but you better not go overboard."

"But you're really cute when mad and I can't help it." Hui Guozhi was enjoying himself and filled Yi Shen's cup. The smirk in his eyes was annoying to look at the Yi Shen downed the filled glass in one go.

"Ugh. Zhi, you and your bad habit is freaky do you know that?"

"What are you talking about?" Hui Guozhi acted innocent.

Yi Shen really wanted to punch that smirking face but he couldn't. He and Hui Guozhi's relationship was special and he knew that he had no real interest in Ming Yu.

But with him. This f*cker had this sh*tty personality that enjoys pissing people off.

"I'll cover Nian and take care of him during the filming and I promise you that. You know how I value my words, i'm really happy to be working together on set. I feel blessed."

"Why are you intimately calling him Nian*"

"Blessed my ass." Dieter cussed out after hearing it.

"Shen how about a challenge? Drink with me? If i lose i won't make any advances on your cutie but if you lose, you'll try your best to not be mad at me, also, you're not allowed to tell Ming Yu our relationship until I do so myself."

"Why should I agree to this?"

"I'll take away your apartment?"

"..."

"If i'm right there was also-"

"LET'S DRINK." (눈_눈)

"That's the man." (⌒  ‿  ⌒)

-

If only that bastard wasn't my landlord and my relative.

"Can you ... come to the set with me today?" Ming Yu wanted to be spoiled despite already being spoiled.

What does Admin has to say to this?

[Admin: ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)]

Yi Shen broke away from the embrace and pushed his chair back. He grasped Ming yu's arm and pulled him to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around Ming Yu's stomach and rested his head on his nape.

"Of course i'm going. The media are waiting for us."

"You haven't been skipping work have you?"

"No."

"Okay. Let's eat."

Ming Yu was about to break away when Yi Shen seized his neck and sucked on it hard, leaving a deep red hickey.

"The filming ..."

"They can cover it up." He wasn't letting Ming Yu enter the battlefield without an Armour.

-

The filming was to be done in a high end apartment that they've rented out. The scene was about President Ru storming through Ye Bolin's place in anger after being stood up on a date. 

The planned scenes to be captured would be him strolling out off his car, him arriving outside the apartment, busting through the gap of the door soon as it opened and the entire argument.

Awaiting outside of the building were the media staking out since no one knows when waiting for their arrival.

Yi Shen went out of the car first and like birds flocking on feed, they surrounded him, raising their recorders close to his face. The security quickly acted as walls, blocking them away from him.

"Coach Yi!"

"Yi Shen!!!"

"Coach!"

Questions flew out of their mouths like they've saved them up for weeks. Yi Shen ignored them since it was always better to show them in action and went to the other side of the door pulling Ming Yu by hand escorting him in.

They stood still, hands entwined and the media hurriedly grabbed their cameras in hand to snap photos. The flashes were blinding and Ming Yu's eyes started to sting. Yi Shen put a hand on his head lowering it down telling him to look down and he'll guide him in.

Later on, the people lucky enough to have taken a good picture with the hickey on him were given bonuses by their boss.

Evidence of 'Yi Shen's possessiveness' would make thousands of supporters go wild with their fantasies running overdrive.

Finally inside the building away from them, Yi Shen cupped Ming Yu's face and used his hands to gently rub his eyes. Ming Yu chuckled finding it funny and grabbed the hands on his face telling him to stop.

"..." The people inside were speechless.

HEY. YOU TWO JUST ARRIVED YOU ALREADY HANDED US DOG FOOD?!!

The innocent flock blushed, the singles annoyed and the rotten took photos. Those who weren't convinced heard their hearts shatter and some smiled, obediently eating dog food.

Those who ate realized that it actually tasted good. (¬   ‿  ¬ )

"Yu Nian!" The director called him out and Ming Yu lowered his head in greeting. He walked up bringing Yi Shen with him.

"Director."

"Mmn. Ready to film."

"Yes."

"Then go get dressed. We'll be filming in 30 mins."

Ming Yu gave Yi Shen a look and his lover nodded his head telling him to go.

Inside the dressing room, he thought he saw a corpse.

Mu Meifen had her head hung low, resting lifelessly on the make up table. Her arms were left dangling on the air and her legs were parted.

"I'm dead ... so dead ..." she mumbled repeatedly like a ritual chant.

"..." Ming Yu could see a purple cloud floating above her head.

Mu Meifen turned her head to the door and her eyes widened when she saw Ming Yu. She jumped up, combed her hair with her fingers and faked a smirk.

"Y-you. Uhh ... what are you looking at?!"

"Hello. Senior."

"..." Mu Meifan lost her air and slumped back to the make up table after seeing him completely fine. She bumped her head on the table mumbling 'i'm so dead' and Ming Yu quietly took the seat beside her.

Ming Yu couldn't hold his chuckle and Mu Meifan glared at him. 

"What are you laughing at?!" She abruptly sat up slamming her fist on the table, annoyed.

"..." Ming Yu didn't know what to say since the reason behind was him enjoying how the heroine in his mind was in fact in front of him, acting as she should be.

Whenever she acted hostile he would internally nod thinking that her actions  were'non-threatening'. Maybe because it was his most recent work that Ming Yu paid more attention to this heroine than anyone else added to the fact that the reason he was here was for her.

It was like attaching strings onto the guitar and tuning them after. Facing Mu Meifan, all Ming Yu could think was 'yes, she should act like this.' or 'no, this is too much like a director.

Unlike his past lifetimes, Ming Yu was able to reunite with his husband with ease without any drama so he was now given the chance to focus on his characters for a chance.

And right now, he was in full author mode around the heroine.

"About last night, why did you say all those things to me ..." He wasn't asking because he was offended or anything but because he wanted to listen at the reason himself. This reason was the key point to her character and the dear Author was excited!

"Ah, that? I ask everyone that so don't worry. I'm not targeting you, that's a waste of my time." 

Ming Yu who listened to her words was trying his hardest not to smile.

"Uhh. It's that, as much as I can i've been trying to avoid working with backdoor actors and actresses. I have bad experiences with them so if possible, I want them off my movie."

"Ah, don't misunderstand me. I don't pick my scripts solely to avoid them, if there's a script that I really want to play in i'll endure them as much as I can but everyone has a limit so in the end it'd be either them or me leaving the set."

"Well you know, most of those who came through the back door are stuck ups. They go 'ah! I have some great backing behind my back' and brag about it without taking filming seriously as long as they get famous. They even went far as to threaten the director and I loathe that."

"After being in the industry for so long, I just straight up ask them 'Are you a backdoor b*tch?' which came off as intimidating or arrogant. I do admit that I am arrogant though."

Ming Yu put a hand over his mouth as holding it in became harder.

"My reputation as an Actress were all due to my handwork and beauty but half of it was me being known as the 'Gangster' in the industry. Crude, Blunt, Arrogant. My reputation is pretty bad in the circle but so what? My movies are HITS! THE BEST! MEDALS OF MY ACTING ABILITY!" Her eyes shined at the mention of this.

"So rookie, if you were offended. Sorry." Her hands were in a prayer and she lowered her head  earnestly.

"Me trying to humiliate you was also a test and i'm really sorry!, this Senior lowers her head to you~ be grateful~"

Ming Yu put a hand on her head, ruffling it treating her like his very own daughter. A daughter, well that doesn't really sound wrong. Her character was really refreshing for him in a funny way.

"What are you doing?" Mu Meifan slapped his hand away and raised her brow.

"Senior Mu, do you like anyone?" He threw a straight ball.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Are you interested with Senior Chen or Senior Zhang?" These two were part of the heroine's planned love interests.

"W-Why the them? Why are you curious?"

She thought of it deeply but the question left him confused. A bulb lit on top of her head and he glared at him.

"You aren't going to ask me out to hype your reputation or anything right you bastard." From her observation, this rookie wasn't the scheming type when she saw him arriving with his lover. But if there was a chance ...

"I was curious ..." It seemed that the progress of the FL's love life hasn't started yet. 

"Oh yeah Rookie, what are your plans to fix the scandal?"

"Nothing yet."

"Then why don't we go out?"

"..."

Ming Yu was startled at the idea and couldn't respond.

"Ah don't misunderstand. I meant going out somewhere with me, you and your boyfriend. If we all hang out together then people would get the gist that we all are just friends. Won't that fix?" Her idea was reasonable.

He thought of it for a moment and nodded his head as it made sense.

"Then let's exchange numbers."

"My phone is with Shen. He answers my calls for me during the filming, like an assistant."

"Ah~ is that so~ And I was wondering where that woman was." She was talking about Ru Lanying.

She took the napkin on the corner and wrote her number down.

"Don't lose it, share it or anything funny. If some random person calls me i'll blame you."

"Mmn."

"In words."

"Yes."

Right at this moment, the person in charge with their outfits came in asking him to enter the net room.

Ming Yu was about to leave but when he was about to, he had some words he wanted to say.

"Senior Mu, you're cool ... fighting."

He smiled feeling proud at heart as the author, her maker.

His silhouette already left her sight but her eyes didn't leave the door.

"He's ... weird." That was her, Mu Meifan's conclusion after her interaction with the man named He Yu Nian. 

"Definitely weird." She grabbed her phone and saw Weibo's homepage with He Yu Nian's post at 3rd place.

She gave the picture a like and shared it into her wall writing. 'I drank and ate with good friends last night. Coach Yi's student came to visit. Welcome to China.

She put her head back on the table and stared at the group picture they took.

"He's weird ... but kinda cute."

[02: Would Host like to delete the footage taken of Yi Shen and Hui Guozhi permanently?]

"Yeah. Delete it."

[02: Data deleted.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 900 31
A night in the woods turn deadly when unidentified creatures turn up out of nowhere. Savannah and her friends split up and in the process she met ano...
1.1M 27.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
12.8K 422 44
Jung Sejin married Kwon Yido, a dominant Alpha, in order to fix his crumbling family situation. Even though he was known for being cold, their first...
88.2K 2.8K 72
What if Kisuke had a daughter? Kate and her dad plus Yourichi have all lived together but when she's with Ichigo by the river a frightful event happ...