Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Twenty Nine

176 7 64
By aigooagain

First floor jewellery store,

The girls made their payment and there was Ji Yeon crying over her misery at the corner.

"Huhhhh," Ji Yeon let out a deep sigh.

"Ji Yeon aa, are you sure you don't want anything?" Chaeyoung asked her.
"I can pay for you,"

"Noo nevermind. I am on the urge of using Felix's card." Ji Yeon said, glancing over at the mirror and saw Felix's reflection standing behind her.

She fast turned around in horror.

"Hello, I am here to take someone's tag." Felix said, laughing as he walked closer.

"If you kill me, you will lose so. Do it if you want too." Ji Yeon smirked.
"But where are the other boys?"

"They are watching you all somewhere." Felix gave her that annoying face.

Hyun Jin soon entered the store too, looking around for Hyuna. Only god knew what he got in his mind.

"Hyuna neun?" Randomly asked but finally saw Hyuna on his own.
"Hyuna aaaa!" Happily ran to his girlfriend.

"What's wrong?" Hyuna looked at him, anxious of what plan he got in mind.

"I am seriously free from plans right now." Hyun Jin said as he sensed her anxiety.

"Really? Why are you here then?" She narrowed her eyes.

"I miss you. We are having battle but it is too much." Hyun Jin sighed and looked down to the floor.
"I can't even walk with you freely anymore."

"I am more anxious now. Actually you boys are being too much right now." Hyuna said and an idea popped in her mind.

"Find my iPhone," Hyuna thought as she saw Hyun Jin holding his phone.

There was an application in every iPhone where the users can detect the location of their iPhone using an apple watch. Therefore Hyuna considered to put her phone inside Hyun Jin's backpack and track his location later on using her watch which she rarely used. Somehow the not so useful watch she kept around became useful that day.

"I am sorry but I need to win." Hyun Jin said, getting back into the mood.
"Watch your steps. We know who your queen is."

Hyuna wanted to laugh but she kept her poker face on. They planned all along. Last time when Seungmin snapped their tags from the second floor, Jeongin saw him. Therefore, he made Nayong and Chaeyoung changed their tags for a while. In another word, the chasers team was then tricked about the real queen.

"But Hyun Jin aa, I hope you people act rashly." Hyuna made Hyun Jin anxious with her expression.

He knitted his eyes brows, generating another idea. She looked intimidating somehow. Well, Hyuna got plan.

"But, do you have bandages?" She changed the topic, finding a way to get Hyun Jin's backpack.

"Yes, take it." He foolishly handed his backpack to Hyuna and she gave him the purest smile.

"Thank you Jinie!" Hyuna sent signals to Ji Yeon.

The Kwon on the other side saw Hyuna's wink and wanted to call Hyun Jin but Yongbok was clinging to her.

"Aaaahhhaaa," he whined.
"Where are you going?" Felix pulled her back when Ji Yeon walked away.

"Bokie aa, let me go. For a while. Just for a while." Ji Yeon slide her hand from his.

"I sense something." Felix was too much of a quick witted and it was annoying.
"What are you trying to do?"

"Orait then." Ji Yeon gave up but got an idea to help Hyuna.

"Yayyyyyy!" Felix cheered up and held back her hand.

"I am seriously going to kill this boy any minute sooner. Only if I won't lose if I kill Felix, I probably did it soon after I saw him." Ji Yeon stared at the innocent yet evil Felix by her side.

"HWANG HYUN JIN! Please take your friend!" Ji Yeon shouted to Hyun Jin and the targeted person turned his head.

Hyuna at the back got her plan set in just a second. She put her phone at the bottom of the backpack. It was the secret place where even Hyun Jim forgot the existence.

"Felix aa, don't let go! Han! Get Nayong!" Hyun Jin suddenly said and Han ran into the store, finding the sight of Nayong.
"Seungmin! Monitor them!"

The boys were on a call using their AirPods again. They planned the attack before entering the store. Seungmin again, he was zooming in his camera and saw the runners on the first floor. Ji Yeon somehow freed herself from Felix and abruptly ran away. Hyuna hurled Hyun Jin's backpack to him and it caused Hyun Jin to get distracted. The girls ran away with Chaeyoung and Jeongin became the wall that prevented the boys from taking away the girls.

"YAH YANG JEONGIN! MOVE AWAY!" Felix kicked his leg and the youngest boy kicked him back.

"SHUT UP! STOP ATTACKING US!" Jeongin yelled and turned around for a while.

Luckily, the girls vanished from his sight. However, Han was nowhere to be seen. He successfully escaped and that's just scary.

____

Next door store,

It was the Nike outlet. But there was only Nayong in the store and Han was looking for her. It was like a situation in a horror movie.

"Nayongie eodiyaaa?" Han cutely called her.

Nayong kept quiet. The runners were clever enough to play along. Nayong intentionally made a sound and it caught Han's attention. However, being clever she was, Nayong ran away, acting like she didn't want to be caught.

"NAYONG AA I SEE YOU!" Han chuckled as he saw Nayong funnily ran.

"Don't catch me! Let me live longer at least." Nayong said from a far.

But she was already at the dead end. It was the fitting room section but every door were occupied so Nayong had no place to escape neither enter any of the room.

"I swear Han we break up if you catch me." Nayong said, putting her hand in front of her to stop him walking any closer.

"You can't do that to me." Han pouted sadly and stopped walking.

At that moment he was really offended that she could take it lightly. Nayong looked at him being down and felt sorry for joking.

"Aniyaaa Han aa. Jisungie! Don't make that face, I am sad." Nayong put her hands down.

"But are you really the queen?" Han asked as he noticed something was different with her tag.

He may didn't understand the word but actually remembered the shape of the writings.

"NO OF COURSE!" Nayong made it looked like she was denying when it was actually a fact.

"Don't trick me." Han walked to her and Nayong stopped breathing for a while.

She wasn't scared about being caught but intimidated by Han's being way too attractive.

"He shouldn't look at me like that. It makes me want to tell the truth." Nayong thought and slapped herself.

"Let me see your tag." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hajima! You can't even read it!" She was scared to the limit that he actually knew something.

Nayong covered the tag and hide at the corner of the section. Han was laughing as he moved her hands away from the tag. He didn't even use his full strength as Nayong was being funny.

"I will bite so don't try me!"
"Woof!" Nayong acted fierce but actually looked cute.

"Nayong aa," Han chuckled at her reaction.
"You are being too cute. My heart can't take it." He let himself fell onto the floor, hiding his face as he was blushing hard.

"Jamkan," Nayong thought of something.
"Doesn't he knows I know he is the king. Lol poor boy. Han aa mianhae! Let me use you just once."

Han was still on the floor. Nayong on the other end tried to take off the tag from Han's shoulder without him looking.

"Shrikkk," the tag was undone by Nayong and she let out an evil laugh.

"NAYONG AAA! DID YOU JUST BETRAY ME?!" Han cried, kicking the floor like a little kid.

"SO I WIN?!" Nayong was impressed by herself.

"Says who? Do you have proof? Cause I can put it back on." Han randomly took back the tag from Nayong's hand and took off from the scene.

"HAN AA! I will cry right now!"

Yes, the boys were the most unfair.

"YAHHHHHH HAN JISUNG!"
"YOU ARE CHEATING!" Nayong yelled from his back.

Han was running and he was back on the AirPods call. Getting into the line.

"Yah, Nayong took off my tag!" Han said to his teammates.

"CRAZY?!" It was Bangchan mocking him.

"But I put it back on!" Han laughed.

"Did the other girls and Jeongin know?" Felix asked.

"No," Han replied.

"Then, we are not losing yet. Since you get it back on. Let's play dumb. If Nayong says anything, turn the table around." Seungmin was the worst.

"I feel bad to Nayong. She legit wants to cry." Han took a peek from behind the wall and saw Nayong leaning against the wall, dumbfounded.

"That is just bad."
"..."
"Then, kidnap her." Hyun Jin suggested.

Trying to fix the situation but only worsen it. Han, one of the dumb boys agreed instantly.

____

Toilet,

Yes, the girls were discussing in the toilet since they legit can't get in there. Clever indeed. Jeongin? He was on a phone call with the girls.

"Noona, I saw Han taking Nayong away. Our cover is blown. It seemed like he knew about our fake queen plan." Jeongin was informing them.

"THEY HAVE NAYONG?!" Hyuna freaked out.
"Keep on following them for now."

"I was following Han and saw all five of them went somewhere but vanished second after Hyun Jin noticed me following them." Jeongin replied.

"All five? Then, I know their location." Hyuna turned on her apple watch and began tracking her iPhone.
"I put my phone in Hyun Jin's backpack and turned on the find my iPhone application. So, from now on, I will be guiding you the location."

"Alright noona,"

"Right now,"
"..." she was waiting for the watch to detect.
"The rooftop."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING IN THE ROOFTOP?" Jeongin freaked out.

"Girls, any idea?" Hyuna asked the squad.

"I will go up to rescue Nayong. You and Chaeyoung will direct me the location." Ji Yeon said.

"Don't end up getting caught." Chaeyoung said.

"Jamkan, I think it better if Hyuna go. We need to get Younghoon corporation. He will go with you and Jeongin." Ji Yeon suggested.
"I can give direction."
"If you look at the watch and find them at the same time, you might get distracted. Therefore, I will give you the direction."

Ji Yeon set up her phone to find Hyuna's iPhone and instantly got their latest location.

"Alright, I will get Younghoon in our team and let's meet at second floor staircase." Jeongin replied.

____

Rooftop carpark,

"YAHH! WHERE ARE YOU DRAGGING ME?!" Nayong shook her hand away from Han but failed multiple times.

"Nayong aa, please don't make it hard for me." Han said, peeking from behind a car and saw Jeongin opening the rooftop door from the staircase section.

"How can I not?! You clearly cheated in this game." Nayong said, pushing Han away.

"Nayong noona!" It was Jeongin calling for her.

Han got up from hiding behind the car and ran towards the main rooftop entrance, with Nayong of course. However, he saw Jeongin approaching them.

"JEONG-" Nayong was about to shout Jeongin's name but Han covered her mouth.

Nayong kicked Han's legs and successfully escaped. They were literally running and chasing each other. Before Han could win the chasing game, Nayong was already standing behind Jeongin.

"HYUNG! You can't kidnap our teammates!" Jeongin shouted.

"Shut up! You tortured Changmin and Sunwoo!" Seungmin who was hiding behind the car stood up.

"Jamkan! How do you know we are here?!" Hyun Jin revealed himself too.

"..." Hyuna smirked at him.

The used to be genius went through his backpack.

"Don't tell me you put tracker or something." Hyun Jin was mumbling as he opened the zips of his backpack.

"I did not." Hyuna lied, looking at the anxious Hyun Jin.

"HAH YOU DID!" Hyun Jin happened to remember the secret section on his backpack bottom.
"Wahh," he was just impressed.

"Jeongin aa! They lost! I took off Han's tag but he put it back on." Nayong yelled and pointed to Han.

"Do you have proof?" Felix giggled.

"YES WE DO!" Younghoon said.

The boys turned their heads to face Younghoon. Younghoon was with them all along but without them knowing. The real plan happened when Younghoon heard them talking about their petty lies and he chose to be the runner spy. Younghoon's whereabout was kept unknown after Changmin and Sunwoo were abducted by the runners. Yes, they indeed kidnapped the chasers spies first. Where were Changmin and Sunwoo? Jeongin locked them in the ground floor main store. That place was only available for staffs but he managed to drag them there.

"I am about to expose you so be ready." Younghoon smirked and opened the recording app on his phone.

"Hajima!" Hyun Jin ran to Younghoon and grabbed his phone.

"Delete delete!" Bang whispered to Hyun Jin.

The panicked Hyun Jin ended up pushing the play button and Younghoon snatched hi phone back.

The recording playing,

"That is just bad."
"..."
"Then, kidnap her." It was Hyun Jin's voice first playing.

"Make sure the others don't see you." Bangchan said.

"Take Nayong's phone or she will text the runners and expose us." Felix.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE DUMB AND LET HER UNDONE YOUR TAG IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Seungmin yelled as he was annoyed.

"Shut up!" Han yelled back.

"Helpppppp meeeeeee!" It was Nayong joining the recording.

The recording stopped.

"I swear-" Hyun Jin smacked Seungmin.

"KCSNFJAJNDNANDN FISH!" Seungmin jumped all over the places, in rage over his mistake.

"So, we win? Guess who is buying lunches tomorrow?" Hyuna laughed.

"Alright,"
"You win." Hyun Jin uttered in defeat.

"YASSSSSSE!" Hyuna did the high five motion with all her teammates.

"DUMMMMM!" Someone opened the rooftop door.

"I smell a winning game." Ji Yeon happily entered the rooftop.

"Bonjour! I am Queen Park. Park Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung acted like a queen as she bowed elegantly.

"..." the chasers couldn't say anything more.

Firstly, they targeted the wrong queen. Secondly, Han was already exposed.

"But hey!" Felix started talking.
"At least we don't have to fight anymore."

"Rightttt!" Hyun Jin agreed, awkwardly laughing along with Felix.

"Losers are losers. Deal is deal." Jeongin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Alright, just don't eat the restaurant but food." Felix thought about his money blowing away.

"THIS IS FUN! WE SHOULD PLAY AGAIN SOME TIME." Nayong suddenly yelled.

"Should we?!" Han was on the same boat as Nayong.

____

The Happy Day Store,

They ended up at the wedding attire shop. Because that was the only store that owned most pretty dresses and luxury suits. Well of course the girls won't buy real wedding dresses.

"This is crazy. I suddenly want to get married only to wear these dresses." Ji Yeon amusedly said as she went through the dresses.

"Should we?" Felix was standing beside her.

"Dream on." Ji Yeon glared at him.

"Heol! I am triple double offended!"

"Alright Bokie. Whatever."
"Let's change our cards."
"The game ended. Say no more."

"Silheooooo! Your card is prettier," he was making such a dumb excuse.

"Yongbok, do you wish me to spend your money until you go broke?" Ji Yeon was speechless.

She put Felix's card inside his backpack but didn't take hers back.

"Yeoniee! Look at this!" Hyuna came running to her with a white kind of simple dress in her hand.

The sleeves were long laces, bottom cut slightly mermaid style and it would fit Ji Yeon's body line perfectly without being too tight.

"Don't you think this is enough?" Hyuna handed her the dress and Ji Yeon checked the price tag.

"HEOLL ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!" Ji Yeon freaked out.
"Nevermind, I will just choose on my own."

"Wae? Isn't that pretty?" Felix asked, trying to get her view.

"Too pretty that the price is also pretty. As you people know, I am broke now so stop mocking me." Ji Yeon put the dress back and made her way outside the store.

"Yah Felix, swap your card." Hyuna said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I wish I could. But I am scared if that will hurt Ji Yeon's pride." Felix shrugged.

"You are right too. It is Ji Yeon and her pride." Hyuna nodded.

"Is it a sin if I do it anyway? I hate looking at Ji Yeon holding herself back." Felix shrugged again.

The Ji Yeon everybody knew was the one who spent her money rashly. But that Ji Yeon vanished somewhere as she lost all of her cash that morning. Whoever found that huge bank like purse must be the luckiest person.

"That..."
"Ask her. I don't want to be the reason you people fight again." Hyuna replied.

"Tesso, I will give it a try."

____

Cafe,

"Have you heard?" It was Bangchan talking.

"What?" Seungmin asked, all gloomy as he still hadn't move on from the game.

"We are moving to an apartment." Bangchan replied and everyone cheered.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! So! We will be free from the crazy scary resort?!" Minho shook Bangchan.

Honestly everybody was scared about staying in the resort after the strawberry farm incident. The other night, Minho and Woojin were locked in the bathroom when nobody was in hotel room. They were thinking hard about how did the door got locked from outside when it can only be locked from inside.

"It was indeed scary." Changbin shrieked as he remembered several incidents that happened.

Everybody looked at each other and got goosebumps.

"When will we move?!" It was Hyuna being the most excited as she wanted to free herself from the scary resort.

"Most likely today. After we go back there." Woojin replied.

"YAYYYYYY!" Hyun Jin and Hyuna high five each other.

"Wahhh I am full but I want to get one more red velvet cake." Hyuna annoyingly smiled to the boys.

Remember? They lost the bet.

"My purse is smiling." Chaeyoung sang.

"Ahaaa! Chaeyoung aa, do you want anything? I want to do another order." Bangchan was offering her.

"Eheyyy, of course. I could eat the restaurant." Chaeyoung laughed and the boys were triggered.

"I think I really might go bankrupt like this. Felix, of we go broke, you pay the rest. If your debit done, use credit." Han patted his friend.

"WHY ARE YOU TARGETING ME?!"
"I don't have credit for god sakes. Underage can't relate." Felix made a crying face.

"Then, I think we really will go broke after two days." Han put his head in the table miserably.

"Act like a man. You asked for it." Jeongin joined the conversation.
"Why were you so confident and lost the game?" He sniggered.

"I want to throw you to Pluto so bad." Seungmin made a hand motion, acting like he wanted to hit Jeongin but in the end patted the younger boy's head.

"I know you brothers love me. Thank you." Jeongin cutely smiled and the boys secretly adored him.

"Jeongin is taking over them." Nayong whispered to Hyuna.

"They love Jeongin more than us." Hyuna added.

____

Hotel room,

It was the girls room. They were busy packing up stuff to move to the apartment. However, their clothes were everywhere on the floor. The so called neat freak Ji Yeon somehow abandoned their mess and lived comfortably being lazy.

"I am going mad right now." Ji Yeon was picking up the clothes on the floor.
"Why did you put your towel on the floor?!" She freaked out.
"You might get skin irritation."

"Ock! Mian! I lost the towel. I thought it was gone but there it is." Chaeyoung snatched the towel away from Ji Yeon's hand and casually walked away.

"I am speechless. I am speechless." Ji Yeon was acting like a middle age woman nagging to her daughters.
"Ack!"
"WHO PUT YOUR EARRINGS ON THE FLOOR?! I STEPPED ON IT!"

"OMAIGOD! IT IS MINE! I FINALLY FIND IT! THANK YOU JI YEON!" Nayong took it and put it on.

"I swear if Hyuna's item comes next, I am going to throw it outside." Ji Yeon was still busy tidying up the floor.
"I think the floor is our storage."

"Indeed," Hyuna said and picked up a small bottle that rolled on floor before Ji Yeon could take it.

"What is that familiar medicine like bottle?" Ji Yeon accidentally looked at it.

Chaeyoung who was passing by Hyuna randomly took the bottle from Hyuna's hand and started to read the labelling.

"It say anaemic." Chaeyoung read and didn't quite get the situation.

"Anaemic? Who would be anaemic here?" Ji Yeon too didn't get the idea.

"Hyuna took it. So its hers." Nayong replied, using her logic.

"You are anaemic?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Like anaemic?"

"Aha yes."

"How severe?!" Ji Yeon looked at Hyuna as she stopped picking things from the floor.

"Its not anaemia like the blood cancer. No worries, just slight anaemia." Hyuna said, shaking her hands.

"Really? But how did you managed to take your medicine without us knowing?" Nayong took the medicine from Chaeyoung's hand.

"Or she did not take it at all." Ji Yeon laughed as she made a joke and Hyuna choked on the air.

"Don't tell me. You did not for real." Chaeyoung glared at her.

"DON'T ATTACK ME!" Hyuna snatched the bottle from Nayong and kept it inside her luggage.

"Heooool! You really are not scared of dying. I guess the world is a playground for you." Ji Yeon scoffed.

"STOP ATTACKING ME!" Hyuna threw a pillow to Ji Yeon's face and it shut her up.

"Aaaa, my face! My pretty face! You can ruin anything else but not my face!" Ji Yeon cupped her own face as the pillow hit it.

"You are the most narcissistic." Hyuna gave her that judging look.

"It is better to be narcissistic then stubborn." Chaeyoung threw another sarcasm.

"Hyuna is the narcissistic one. Going around being stubborn, thinking that nothing can harm her. Wah and now anaemic?" It was Nayong adding the salt.

"I might as well move to the other room if you girls nag more."

"I may leave the imagination to you if Hyun Jin find out." Ji Yeon spat and Hyuna let herself fell onto the floor.

"Don't tell him! Please!" Hyuna pulled Ji Yeon's sleeve.

"YAHH STOP PULLING MY SLEEVE! If you ruin this one, I can't afford another one right now." Ji Yeon pushed her away.

"Tuk tuk tuk," it was the side door being knocked on.
"Are you all done yet? We will be waiting in the lobby. If you have too heavy stuff to carry, tell us! We can help you!" It was Hyun Jin's voice.

"Should I tell Hyun Jin?" Chaeyoung wigged her brows.

"CHAEYOUNGG HAJIMA!"

"Tell me what?" Hyun Jin asked from behind the door as he heard them being too loud.

____

The boys room,

"HYUNA IS SICK ON ANOTHER LEVEL!" Chaeyoung made a scene.

"Really?! How bad?!" Hyun Jin was standing behind the door and Hyuna suddenly opened it.

She was standing in front of him.

"Are you alright?" That was the first question to be asked.

"Chaeyoung was joking." Hyuna put on her poker face, acting like Chaeyoung was spitting nonsense.

"Really?" Hyun Jin let out a relief sigh.
"Anyway, are you all done?"

"Yep!" Ji Yeon made her way inside the boys room as she pushed Hyun Jin aside.

"Omaigod, you just pushed my precious Jinie." Hyuna smacked her friend.

"Where is Felix?" Ji Yeon ignored that fact that she was smacked by Hyuna.

"Felix? He went downstairs for a while. The earlier dress shop made a delivery." Hyun Jin replied and slapped himself.

"Ouh really? Didn't they give him the suit on the spot?" Ji Yeon was clueless.
"But he was holding the shopping bag from that store?"

"AHHH NOO! NOT YET! Aha," Han made a cover up.

"Alright then. Nevermind." Ji Yeon went back inside the girls room.

As Ji Yeon left, everybody let a relief sigh. Hyuna slightly punched Hyun Jin on the shoulder.

"Anyway, I am taking down the luggage first." Hyuna said.

"Really? Should I go with you?" Hyun Jin asked.

"No, I only have one luggage and it is not even heavy with the roller." Hyuna shook her head.

"Really? Alright then, I need to continue packing up." Hyun Jin said and Hyuna left the door.

____

The girls room,

Hyuna took her luggage and exited the room. She was being thoughtless for a while. Since they were moving, Hyuna moved on from the tragedies that happened and set her mind at ease. After all, Hyun Jin was busy packing up his stuffs and she didn't want to bother him.

"Crazy sexy cool!" She was humming Astro's song in her mind and stopped walking as the elevator appeared in front of her.

Hyuna pushed the 'going down' button and waited for several minutes.

"Tingg!" The elevator door slide opened and Hyuna entered it.

"Door close," the door made another sound as it was closing.

Hyuna pushed the ground floor button and stood at the centre of the elevator. She could feel it going down but stopped halfway. Thinking that other people will be entering the elevator, the girl moved to the corner. However, a minute passed and the door wasn't opening.

"What is this?" Hyuna got slightly nervous but she pushed all negative thoughts away.

She tapped her shoes on the floor and waited a little more but,

"Tuk," the light was off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 350 12
A seungjin Mpreg Ongoing🧍‍♀️
1.9M 90.9K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
62.2K 2.4K 29
"How do you pull off the shade of red so well?" --------- Seungjin Story!! Started: July 28, 2018 Ended: March 5, 2019
168K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?