I can help you if you want it

By riplittlebakedpotato

Seth Rollins aka Colby Lopez is a WWE superstar along with his two best friends Dean Ambrose aka Jonathan Goo... More

Meet the author
🥀 1 🥀
🌙 2🌙
💫 3 💫
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Rest easy Cameron Boyce 💔👼
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Life is worth living ❤🙏
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
House Tour
House Tour part 2
House Tour part 3
Updated house tour
Sequel!!

16

546 13 5
By riplittlebakedpotato

                      Dolph/Nick's POV

Hey yeah so I'm alive... physically. I shot myself and am still alive. So yeah. I faked my death. I told the doctors to announce I'm dead then I fleed the hospital, went home and then Sami leaked that Rollins is gay so I came back from my faked death to beat his ass. Now here I am pulling into the hospital parking lot to see if Joe's daughter is okay.

" Hey sorry I'm a little late is she okay? " I ask Joe as I walk into the room Joelle is in. He nods. " Yeah she had a panic attack. I guess she was overwhelmed since there was a lot of people at the store. She's just sleeping now. When she wakes up we can take her back to the hotel. " Joe tells me. I sigh relieved. " That's good " I say. Soon Colby and Jon come in and Colby is just hysterical. I mean he's fucking sobbing. He looks high number one but I doubt he is. When Joe sees Colby he instantly goes over to him.

" Baby what's wrong? " Joe ask him as Colby literally like jumps on him. I look over to Renee who is just confused as fuck. Jon walks over to Renee and sits down. Colby's trying to explain to Joe why he's crying but the only word I could make out was something about a girl. " He saw a girl that looked like Didi at the store " Jon says. Joe nods and takes Colby out the room.

" Wow he didn't even notice I was here " I say and Jon nods. " Where's daddy? " I hear Joe's daughter ask. I jump suprised since I didn't know she woke up. " Your dad is in the hallway calming Colby down " Jon tells her and she nods. " Am I going to be able to leave today? " she ask. " Yes we can take you to the hotel once Joe comes back " Jon tells her and she says ok and we wait for them to come back.

Fifteen minutes later

" Ok are you ready JoJo? " Joe ask walking back in the room. She nods and gets up. Welp guess we're leaving then. We walk out. " I wanna drink " Colby says making everyone look at him shocked for some reason. " Are you ok? Should we take you back in there? " Jon ask him placing his hand on his forehead to see if he's warm. Colby rolls his eyes and swats his hand away. " No I'm fine. I just happen to wanna drink " Colby says. " We can go to a bar? " Joe suggests. Renee claps jumping up and down. " I'm in! Sounds fun! " she says and Jon just laughs. " Ohh you should come too! " Renee says to me. I shrug and say ok. Better plans then what I had I guess.

" I'd need to find someone to babysit Joelle " Joe says. " What about Stephanie? " Joelle ask Joe. " She would love that " Joe says and sets Joelle down by the car and takes out his phone to call her. Colby gasp exited and takes out his phone and calls someone. " Oh lovely " Jon says and I laugh. Once everyone is off the phone Jon ask what's happening.
" Well Stephanie and Hunter are going to watch JoJo for tonight " Joe says and Joelle claps. " And your cousins and Trinity along with Balor, Becky, Lesnar, the Bellas, Bayley and Alexa Bliss are coming too " Colby says. I just laugh and shake my head walking to my car. " We'll meet you there! " Renee shouts to me. I give her a thumbs up and get in my car.

                             Joe's POV

" I'm finally going to see you drunk " I say to Colby as we all get back in the car after dropping Joelle at Stephanie and Hunters.
" Your going to see some crazy shit happen " Jon says backing out the driveway. " Oh ew " I say not ready. Colby gives me a glare. " Suck my dick " he says to me. Jon and Renee laugh as I just grab him. " I might " I say making Renee die and Jon gag. Colby just slaps my head playfully. " You're disgusting " he says to me. " Well your the one that told me to " I say. He just rolls his eyes and Jon and Renee laugh more. Soon we pull into the bar lot and see everyone standing. We get out and Jon tells me to get ready. Colby flips him off and walks over to Becky Lynch and Lesnar. I shake my head. If Colby wasn't gay then him and Becky would be cute. We all walk in and Jon instantly goes to the bar making us laugh.

" Oh trust me you don't wanna be sober when Colby's drunk " he says. Colby gasp and hits him making him laugh. Nick walks over to us already downing three shots.
" Holy hell that was fast " I say to him. He shrugs. " I wanna die " he says and Lesnar slaps him in the back of the head. " Who's designated driver? " Jon ask. " Me I don't drink " Lesnar says. " I'll be another. Just don't feel like drinking " Josh, my cousin says.

" Colby?? " I hear some lady ask. We all turn around to see a red headed lady and a brunette with her. " Oh my god hey Trish! " Colby says walking up to greet her. I look at Jon and he shrugs. " How are you? I haven't seen you in so long! " The red headed who I now know name is Trish. " I'm great what about you? " Colby ask after hugging her.
" I'm good " she says then points to the brunette friend of hers. " I'm sorry this is Stacey. She's my girlfriend " she says. Colby and the Stacy girl shake hands. Colby turns to us.

" Well this is Joe. He is my boyfriend " Colby says pointing to me. " Hi " I say and shake their hand because I'm a polite bitch. Colby points to Jon next. " That's Jon he is my best friend and next to him is another best friend of mine and his girlfriend Renee " Colby says. They wave. " That's Brock, Nick, Finn, Becky, Bayley, Josh, Jonathan, Trinity, Alexa, Nicole and her twin sister Brie " Colby says pointing to everyone as he says their name.

" Hey I love your outfit " Nicole says to Trish. " Oh thank you! " Trish says to her. I look at Colby confused. " Trish and I were best friends in elementary school through high school " Colby says answering my questions. " Wow that's a long time " Renee says and I nod agreeing. " Ok well I'm getting more shots " Nick says and walks to wherever he gets his shots from. " Yeah he's going to fuck himself up " Trish says and we all laugh and agree.

" So are you all wrestlers? " Trish ask. We nod. " Yup every single one of us " Jon says.
" Oh fuck me! " we hear Nick yell. " I should of invited Kevin " he says and I just face palm myself. " What ever happened with him? " Renee ask. " Oh we've been talking but I don't know " Nick says and downs his shots then goes to get more. " Well let's get fucked up! " Trish says and we all get drinks. I laugh and sit down next to Jon.
" I'm not ready " I state about seeing Colby drunk. " Oh no you aren't. Get ready for a bunch of clingyness " Jon says. Trish walks over to us.

" So how long have you and Colby been a thing? " she ask me. I smile and look over at Colby who's laughing at something Becky said. " A couple months maybe but I've liked him for nine years " I say. " Wow nine years and you just now got together? " she ask shocked. " Oh my god I know right and I'm in the middle of it the whole time like just bone already " Jon says and I look at him.
" What? It took you two nine years. Nine god damn years. " Jon says to me and Trish laughs. " Well we knew we liked each other that counts " I say and he shrugs.

" Oh fuck! " Colby yells and we look over to him and see Nick on the ground. We laugh. " Yeah he done fucked himself up already " Trish says and we nod. " So how long have you and your girlfriend been together? " I ask Trish. " Four years going on five " she says. " Oh wow that's amazing " I tell her and she nods. " Yeah I'm planning on proposing on our anniversary " she says.
" Oh when's that? " Jon ask. " Three weeks " she says. " Oh wow that's exiting " I say and she nods. " Yeah I'm just nervous " she says.
" Oh I'm sure she'll say yes. You seem to be very happy together " I say.

" Joeeee!!! " Colby yells to me. " Oh no " Jon groans and takes a shot. Trish laughs and tells me good luck then walks over to her girlfriend. " Hey " I say to Colby as he sits on me. " You drunk yet because then stop drinking I'm not yet " Jon says taking three shots. " Slow down your going to puke " I say and he shakes his head. " I'm not drunk just tipsy " Colby says. " How much have you drank? " I ask. " Eh probably three or four shots " he says. Jon groans and takes three more shots making me laugh.
" I do not get drunk that easy Jonathan! " Colby defends himself. " Oh you are very light drinker " Jon says and Colby sticks his tongue out at him. Nick walks over and falls.

" Fuck " he slurs making us laugh. " I fucked myself up " he says then gets up and dramatically throws himself on a bar stool. I just shake my head and Jon hands me a shot. I shake my head and take it. " I wonder if they wash these glasses? " Nick ask then looks at the bartender. " Hey you. Cute face. Do you wash these I don't want herpes " Nick ask the bartender. I just try to hide my laugh. " Uh yes we do wash the glasses you won't be getting herpes I promise " the man says and Nick slams the shot glass down and the man pours him more. Me and Jon just shake our head and take a shot.

" I think I'm the less drunk out of us " I say to them. " You aren't even tipsy you pussy " Colby says and Jon starts dying with laughter. I shake my head laughing as I drink another shot. Colby kisses me then gets up walking towards his friends. " Nice ass! " I tell to him and he flips me the middle finger. " I can't tell if your tipsy or that's just something you guys say to each other when your alone " Jon says. I chuckle as Nick falls out his chair.

" I'm not tipsy it takes a lot to get me drunk " I tell him. " So it's a thing you two say to each other? " he ask. I roll my eyes. " No we're just both out now " I tell him. " Are you technically even out? " Jon ask me sitting up to look at me since he had his head on the counter. I shrug. " I mean technically no but it's not like if someone were to walk up to me and be like ' oh hey are you gay? ' it's not like I'm going to tell them no. I can tell people I'm gay if they ask but if they don't ask it's not like I'm going to tell the whole damn universe like some gays do " I tell him. He nods understanding.

" I can't believe you've liked him nine years and never made a move even though you know he had a thing for you too " Jon says. I hum and take another shot. " You must of hooked up at least once before you officially got together " Nick says and I didn't even know he could function enough to understand our conversation. I shake my head. " No we actually never hooked up before it. We've come close to it maybe but no never " I tell them. Nick gets up off the floor and sits back down on a bar stool.

" Not even kissed? " Nick ask. I shake my head. " Not even a kiss " I tell him. " I mean technically we aren't even official " I state since I haven't really said ' do you want to be my boyfriend '. Jon and Nick give me a confused look. " Well since I haven't actually asked him if he wants to be my boyfriend you know. We just fucked and went along with it " I say. Nick takes another shot then stands up. " Colby! Hey C-Colby come here! " Nick yells to Colby who's across the room. Jon laughs as I shake my head. " No! It's fine! " I yell to him hoping he won't come over here. " No Joe has a question! A s-serious question! " Nick yells. Colby says something to Balor then starts walking over here. " Oh fuck me " I mumble and bang my head on the table. " I did " Nick says and me and Jon both give him a glare and he shrugs and sits down.

" Yesssssss? " Colby ask wrapping his arms around my neck. " You're drunk " I state and he shrugs and sits on my lap. " I'm not falling yet " he says. I chuckle and kiss him making Jon gag. I give Jon the finger and so does Nick making me laugh. I guess me and Nick have become friends. Not best friends but you know I occasionally wanna check up on him and see how he's doing. Mainly because he shot himself but you know. " So what did you drag me over here for? There was a really cute guy over there " Colby states and I gasp. Jon just covers his mouth so he doesn't let out a laugh. " What? I can't say people are cute? " Colby ask smirking a bit because of my jealousy. I shake my head no. " How would you feel if I just called another guy cute? " I ask. Colby just laughs and bites his lip which is a habit of his.
" So? You can call other guys cute " he says not caring.

" Ok point to where the cute guy is I'm going to go tell him he's cute " I say and Colby gasp and slaps my chest. " Oh I thought I could call other guys cute!? " I say smirking. " Well not to their face dummy! I didn't call him cute to his face " Colby says. I laugh.
" Ok I won't but point " I say to him and he huffs and points. Oh.. damn. He is cute fuck. But I'm not letting him win this. He called another man cute. " He is not! " I yell not angrily and Colby laughs as Nick throws himself on the floor telling us he's got the hots. " You are just saying that because you are jealous " Colby tells me looking at me.

" I am not jealous " I mumble obviously lying. Colby gasp at my lies and Nick just snorts. " Joe! " Colby yells lightly slapping my chest. " What? " I ask and Jon laughs.
" Jealousssss " Nick says from off the floor and staring at the guy. How do I know he's staring at the guy you might ask. Definitely not because I glance over at the man every now and then. Definitely not. He's not even cute ok? He's not. " I am not! " I yell to Nick.
" You so are! " Colby says smirking. I roll my eyes. " No " I say and Jon laughs.

" Joe you are such a liar. I've seen you jealous before " Colby says to me. " When have you seen me jealous? " I ask and he goes to say something but I cut him off. " And Balor doesn't count " I tell him. He rolls his eyes. " Ok how about that one time me you and Jon went out for breakfast at Denny's and I was checking this guy out and you totally freaked and yelled at me saying some shit like ' oh you aren't paying attention to your friends but you wanna check out some fucking broad that's probably not even gay ' then you walked out " Colby says and I give him a confused look and Jon laughs. " I remember that " Jon says. " I don't " I say honestly not remembering.

" That's because you got drunk off your ass after that and then sleep until the next morning. " Colby says and I roll my eyes.
" Ok how about that one time when this fan came backstage and we started talking and he asked for my number and you dragged us out the arena and made us leave early. And let me remind you I never got to fuck him! " Colby says. I bite the inside of my lip remembering that. " Ok maybe you've seen me jealous before but that does not mean that I am right now " I tell him lying. I hear Jon snicker. " Yeah right you've been glaring at that man for like ten minutes " Jon says and Colby smirks.

" Is that because I'm right and he's fucking hot or because you're jealous? " Colby ask me. " Ok! He is not hot! He might be cute but no stop it he's not that cute! " I yell not caring anymore and Jon and Nick just laugh. Colby smirks and pecks my lips.
" Jealous " he states. I roll my eyes and take my shot. " I bet I could get his number " Colby says looking at the man. " And I bet I'm not letting you do such thing " I growl and Colby smiles at me. " I bet I can! " Nick yells getting up walking over to the man making us laugh.

" So why'd you drag me over here? " Colby ask. " I didn't, Nick did " I say. " Ok well Nick said you have a serious question " he says. I shake my head taking another shot. Jon laughs. " Nick wanted him to officially ask you- " I quickly put my hand over Jon's mouth stopping him from finishing that sentence. Colby gives me a look then kisses me. He climbs off me and looks at me grinning. " Hmm maybe you should ask me that sometime " he says and kisses me and walks back to his friends.

" Nice ass! " I yell to him making Jon laugh.
" I hate you! " he yells. I chuckle and take more shots which we've basically been doing this whole time. " Ok now you are tipsy at least " Jon says to me. " Yup and I plan to be drunk " I say ordering larger then just a shot. " Yeah that'll do it " Jon says as Nick walks back over. He holds up his hand with writing on it. " Got it " he says and we laugh.

One hour later

Nicole and Colby are basically grinding on each other they are so wasted. I'm drunk but not really a lot. Nick is just all sorts of fucked up. Jon is okay and just observing everything. Once the song ends Colby comes up to us. He basically fucking jumps on me. I laugh and hold his waist so he won't fall. " Baby I've got a question " Colby says and I hear Jon say that this should be good. " Why is Santa Claus called Santa Claus if he has no fucking claws? " Colby ask me and Jon basically pisses himself laughing so hard. I shrug. " I don't know babe " I say to him.

" I think he is just a fraud a big fat fraud " Colby says. I shake my head laughing. " Also! " Colby yells making me jump. " Why the fuck are driveways called driveways when really they are just pathways to your house!? Like what the fuck is up with that!? " Colby ask loudly. Jon starts laughing again. Colby goes to say more so I just kiss him to shut him up. I don't know but it's like he sobered up when I kissed him. He straddles my lap not breaking our kiss. I hear someone snap a picture making us look at Jon. " Boom more drunk Colby but with drunk boyfriend " Jon says and I just laugh. Colby lays his head on my chest yawning.
" Me tired " he says and I nod agreeing. Lesnar walks over along with everyone else. " Ready? " Lesnar ask and we nod. I pick Colby up and put him on my back so I'm giving him a piggy back ride.

" I'm as high as Jesus! " he yells making us laugh. Lesnar ends up having to carry Dolph over his shoulder because of the amount of times he fell on the way to the car. Once we get to the hotel and in the room we are all whipped out and just wanna sleep. Colby jumps off me and grabs a water chugging it. I laugh and grab one doing the same. I don't necessarily want to wake up with a hangover. Also I don't want to forget tonight for some reason. I don't know what it is that made me not want to forget it because most nights I'm like fuck this let's drink until I don't remember what planet I'm on. It was just something about tonight that I want to remember. Once we felt like we have drank enough water we walk into our room and collapse on the bed. Colby looks at me smiling. I smile back and reach over so my hand is intertwined with his. After maybe ten minutes of us just staring at each other my courage to ask this question came.

" Colby? " I ask. He hums letting me know he's listening. " Will you " I take a deep breath. " Will you be my boyfriend? Officially? " I ask. He smiles and jumps on me kissing my lips. " I never thought in nine fucking years you'd ask me that " he says. I smile at him. " Took me long enough huh? " I ask. " Yes " he says and kisses me sweetly. " Yes it did " he says once we part.
" I've never asked that to anyone ever " I state truthfully. " Really? " he ask and I nod.

" You're special " I say. He hums. " Hmm how come? " he ask. I let out a breath.
" Because you make me not want to die. You make me want to live " I tell him. He smiles tearing up. " Do I really? " he ask. I nod.
" Ahhh! " he says happy and kisses me. And I don't know why but this kiss was different. This kiss felt different. More happier. More tender. More loving. More caring. More passionate. Just everything about it was different. And it was different in a good way. This kiss gives me hope. Made me feel something I couldn't explain. It made me happy. So fucking happy. Colby makes me want to live. He makes me want to live in a world and timeline I never ever wanted to live in. I never wanted to live past the age of twenty. But now, now I want to live past the age of fifty. As long as I have Colby. As long as I have Colby I want to live.

" I love you " Colby says breaking the kiss.
" I love you too " I smile and he squeals happily and kisses me again. " I fucking love you so god damn much " he says. I smile and wipe his tears. " I love you Colby "

The next morning

I just got done with my shower. It's about nine in the morning and Colby's asleep still. I usually don't wake up until one or two in the afternoon. If I wake up before that I just go back to sleep. Once I get dressed I walk out the room to see Renee and Jon watching TV. " Wow your up early " Jon says to me. I nod and open the fridge getting a pancake and putting it in the microwave. " And he's not skipping breakfast " Renee says. The microwave beeps telling me my pancake is done. I put it on a plate then sit at the table taking a bite. I look up to see Renee and Jon staring at me.

" What? " I ask. They get up and sit next to me. Well Jon sits on the table but whatever. " Why so smiley? " Jon ask. Fuck I didn't even realize I was smiling. I was thinking about Colby so there's the reason. " I'm not " I tell them taking a bite of my food. " No you definitely are. You even got up like what? Four, five hours early? Your also eating breakfast which you never eat " Jon says. I shrug. " So? " I ask. " Oh come on you must of had some good dick given to you for you to be this happy " Renee says. I roll my eyes and sigh giving up.

" Me and Colby may of had a moment " I say finishing my pancake. " Uh like what? You guys have had sex already. You done skipped past the moment section of the relationship " Jon says.
" Well we may of made it official " I say. Renee gasp. " Oh my gosh really? " she ask exited. I nod and throw my plate away. " How'd you ask? " Jon ask me. " Well I just asked I guess. We were just like staring at each other not talking so I just asked " I tell them and sit back down.
" Was he happy? Like crying happy? " Renee ask. " Well yeah he's been waiting nine years for me to ask him that " I say to them and Jon chuckles. " Well good job you finally did it " Jon tells me.

" Did he actually cry? " Renee ask. " We both did " I tell her and she gasp. " That's cute but why? " she ask and I chuckle. " Well because when I told him I never asked anyone out before he asked why and I told him he was different " I say and they nod telling me to continue. " He asked how and I said because he makes me want to live " I finish explaining. " Awww!! That's so cute!!! " Renee coos clapping. " Oh and if that was a lot of happy crying wait until you get married " Jon says and Renee coos again. I laugh and then hear Colby call my name. I walk to the door as he walks out and he's crying.

" What's wrong? " I ask him. " I had a dream you died then I woke up and you weren't there " he says sadly. I hug him. " I'm sorry I woke up hungry so I made a pancake " I tell him. " It's ok I'm not dead, I'm here. " I assure him. " Ok I'm sleepy come back with me " he says and pulls me to bed with him. " Ok I'm here. " he wraps his legs around me basically bear hugging me there. I smile and wrap my arms around him. " Wake me at twelve " he tells me and I say ok.
" Also I love you " he says tired. I smile.

" I love you too Colby "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 12.7K 169
The Shield Preferences - Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, & Dean Ambrose REQUESTS ARE CLOSED STARTED - Friday, October 13, 2017 COMPLETED BEFORE EDITING...
25K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...
46.6K 1.3K 30
Seth is stuck in an abusive relationship and has no friends or family to help him get out of it. Will his former best friend, Dean Ambrose be able to...
5.3K 150 19
Happy Marriage, New house, Fresh start. With almost dying several times, feeling worthless everyday, rehab, and the death of a best friend Joe is...