Love Island 2019 ๐ŸŒด

Od mollswritesx

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. Viac

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
Temptation
"I like you"
Upset
Drama
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Decisions
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Reunion
Michael
Falling
Clearing Things Up
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Splitting A Couple
Amber
Greg
Builders
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Cheating?
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

Amy

11.3K 159 13
Od mollswritesx

****Georgia's POV****

Later on that night I was with Tommy in the kitchen, watching all the other Islanders. We noticed Amy and Curtis were down in the snug area having a chat and I really wanted to know what was going on. Amy looked really tense and then I watched her stand and walk away.

"Oh my goodness. She's walked away." I told him. "She looks angry."

"I'm going to go and speak to Curtis." He placed a kiss on the top of my head and then walked away.

All us girls went onto the balcony to see what had gone on.

"So I'll give you a brief version because I don't want to go over it again." Amy said. "But he started saying I've loved all the time I've spent with you, I think you're an amazing girl and I've loved getting to know you. But I can't promise it will happen again."

"It won't happen again?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah that. But I've said we can be civil for everyone's sakes in here."

"I really don't understand." Molly said. "He acted like the perfect guy"

"Dreams are oversold in this place." Amber said. "You know I think he went about this in quite a sly way and I think even now he's not being totally honest."

"Do you know what I had the most amazing life as a single girl and I was happy if someone could just slot into that. But if they couldn't then forget it. But you know what girls I've found my special something in you all."

"Ahh. We've all found love." I told her. "But you've still got time and you need to remember that."

"I love all you girls."

We were about to make our way in when Amy pulled me back to sit down next to her. We waited for everyone else to go in before we started the conversation.

"So I just wanted to say that I know before Casa Amor I was out of order to say all that stuff to you. I guess I thought I was being a good friend but I can see now that it was wrong and it so sorry for that. I never wanted you to be insecure over your relationship with Tommy or your friendship with any of us girls."

"Honestly it's absolutely fine." I told her. "It's a long time ago in here and I don't want to hold a grudge. I think you was at a bad place at that point and I want to just support you now coming back from all this."

"Do you honestly think Curtis ever liked me?" She asked.

"If I'm honest I think he did but he realised something was missing. I know it's hard right now but I think it's much better that all this has happened now and not a month or two months down the line."

"It's just going to be hard watching him with any other girls." She said. "I mean whilst he's been in here it's always been me and him."

"It has but another guy could come in here who takes your mind off it anyway. You've just got to be positive and see this as a learning curve."

****

The next morning I got changed and heard Amber and Molly going out to chat with Amy so went to join them. I had on a little black bikini and some little shorts.

"So I've slept on the whole thing from last night and I just don't really know what to do. I've never been single in this place." Amy said. "It was so easy with Curtis and that's what worries me. We was apparently made for each other and I still wasn't enough for him so what chance do I have with anyone else."

"You can't think of it that way." Molly said. "You obviously weren't made for each other and he's led you on a bit."

"Yeah fed me a dream. I feel like I want to hide but he's taken so much away from me already, like my future, that I don't want to lose this experience."

"It would be a bad future anyway."

"I feel the same." Amber said. "Everyday I watch Michael laugh and joke and I can't help that it does hurt my feelings....."

"Don't get upset." I said and put my arm around her.

"No I'm alright. It's just awkward and yeah."

"You two girls have got to keep your heads up because some guy is going to be out there who's made for you. It might not be in this villa but you will find him."

"Yeah You two have got to remember that this is just one guy who it hasn't worked with." Molly said. "There are so many more men out there."

"I think the hardest part is that he hasn't said sorry to me. Like does he not like me that much. I'm fine with the whole situation but it's just how he's been..."

"The options are you either be awkward or you're civil." Amy said. "And you're better than that."

****

That night I chose a red two piece outfit to wear.

I spotted Tommy on the daybed and went to speak to him.

"Have you spoken to Curtis today?" I asked as I led on his chest.

"Yeah. I don't really know what's going on to be honest. I think he does feel bad but these things do just happen." He told me. "He never set out to hurt Amy."

"No and I think deep down Amy knows that."

"How's she taking it all?"

"I think she's just never been in this situation before. It's always just been her and Curtis so to now crack on with other guys and watch him go for other guys must be hard."

"At least she's got you girls."

"Yeah I think it's helped having Amber go through the same thing almost because they can talk about it and share how they're feeling. But I mean Molly and the other girls have all been amazing."

"You've been great with her as well."

"I've been in her position before and I wouldn't want to have a friend not support me. She apologised for all the things she said before Casa Amor and I don't want to hold a grudge against her." I told him. "I'm happy to just let it be a moment of madness that happened."

"You're so amazing." He gave me a kiss. "I don't think I've ever met a girl like you before."

"Well I am one of a kind."

****

Michael pulled Amber for a chat later on and I was on the daybed with Molly, Maura and Bella.

"Do you think he still has feelings for her?" Bella asked.

"Course he does." Maura said.

"You can't just switch off feelings like that."

"Maybe now that the two are both here, he's kind of comparing the two in his head."

"He's always going to be shocked in a way that Amber is single because he thought she wouldn't be." I told them. "It just about how he deals with having two girls now."

"Do you think Amber would go back there?"

"I don't know. I know that she still has feelings for him and they can't just go away but would she fully trust him again? I don't know."

"I think Joanna's just concerned because she doesn't want to be played." Bella pointed out.

"No and I would be exactly the same in her position. She's just got to remember that it all happened for a reason and he chose her for a reason."

"Mm."

****

The next morning I chose a white leaped print bikini. It was starting to get warmer in the day so I went straight out to the pool.

I was just drying off by the pool when Jordan got a text.

"Jordan as you are single this afternoon you can take someone on a date. Please choose a girl and get ready to leave the villa." He read out.

"Who are you taking?"

"Not sure to be honest." He joked. "No Molly do you want to go on a date?"

"Sure."

Amber then got a text.

"Amber as you are single this afternoon you can take someone on a date. Please choose a guy and get ready to leave the villa."

"Who are you picking?" I shouted to her.

"I'm just going to speak to Molly first."

They went and had a chat and then she asked Ovie on the date. We went and got them all ready before I went back to sunbathing with Tommy.

"I thought she was going to pick Michael." I told him. "She told me she was really close."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I think she just doesn't want to be mugged off again. The whole thing with him and Joanna is just confusing her."

"It's going to be so awkward on that date though." Tommy couldn't help but laugh. "I mean if Jordan wants to kiss Molly, Ovie will just lean over and put him back down."

"Jordan's quite affectionate as well."

"I know so he could well do it."

"I hope they've made the right decision though. I know Molly is so undecided at the minute that this could be a turning point to one of the boys."

"Yeah. I know that Ovie is a bit fed up of it all though, so I don't know how he will take it."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

208K 1.7K 24
What happens when Isabelle, Alex's ex joins Love Island?? Will she cause trouble for new couple Alex and Olivia??
95.2K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued
89.1K 1.4K 49
A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks in to the villa as a bombshell, she catch...
553K 8.6K 52
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ. [๐™ก๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™—๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜]