SURVIVOR โ–น ENDGAME โธ โœ“

By -sebstan

โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“ข๐š„๐š๐š…๐™ธ๐š…๐™พ๐š แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐—’ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ... More

cast | avengers
cast | guardians
cast | solo heroes
cast | featuring
cast | villain
soundtrack
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
epilogue.
bonus | pairings
bonus | graphics
end of book two

twelve.

4.2K 194 66
By -sebstan

╔═════════╗
𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑶𝑹
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚═════════╝

╔══════╗
twelve.
backstab
╚══════╝

SOME LEGENDS ARE TOLD,
SOME TURN TO DUST OR TO GOLD.
BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER ME.
REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES.

"ALL right, you two. I got the sceptre in the elevator..." Tony looked as his helmet displayed the interior of the tower. "Passing the eightieth floor."

Steve, standing beside Christina gave a curt nod, pressing the 'down' button on the nearest elevator.

"We're on it." Steve replied before looking over his shoulder. "Head to the lobby."

"All right, see you there."

When Christina glanced up at him, Steve quickly met her eyes. "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Christina sighed through her nose. "Were SHIELD uniforms always this...bland?"

Steve pursed his lips, hesitant to answer. "..Yes."

A moment later, the elevator dinged making a sudden chill run up Chris' spine as her posture snapped straight. She gave a quick shake to her head, ridding her face of any emotion like Steve did.

When the doors slid open, the two were met with confused looks. Wordlessly, they boarded the elevator.

"Captain? Shouldn't you be coordinating search and rescue?" Jasper asked as Steve reached over Christina, pressing on a floor button.

Rumlow narrowed his eyes at the two, more specifically at Christina since he's never seen her before. His hand slowly went for his gun, keeping a grip on it.

Steve stared forward. "Change of plans."

Rumlow glanced at Steve. "Hey, Cap."

"Rumlow."

"Who are you, may I ask?" Jasper sent Chris a look. Christina looked back with a blank face.

"Christina Claremont." she replied with the fake name. "Was sent by Secretary to...help with the Captain's plans." Christina frowned, internally cringing at herself for trying to sound professional.

"What clearance?" Rumlow questioned, obviously not buying it. Surely Alexander would've at least mentioned her by now.

Christina slowly turned her head and looked over, glaring at him. "Clearance eight."

Jasper and Rumlow shared an unconvinced look.

"I got a call from the Secretary." Steve said, glancing down when Jack placed his hand on his weapon. "Me and Claremont are going to be running point on the sceptre."

Jasper turned, "Sir, I don't understand."

"We got word there may be an attempt to steal it." Steve replied with a nod. When Jasper glanced at Christina, she gave a single nod back.

"Sorry Cap, we can't give you the sceptre." Rumlow remarked, turning his head towards him.

"I'm going to have to call the Director." Jasper said as he reached for his phone.

Christina raised her hand towards Jasper, pausing him. "No need, sir."

"That's okay, trust me." Steve then leaned in towards him, who leaned back as well. He whispered, "Hail HYDRA."

Christina did the same to Rumlow and Jack. The three stared at Steve and Christina, surprised.

THE doors slid open, and Steve and Christina walked out. Steve held the sceptre case in one hand, and shield in the other. When the doors closed behind them, Christina instantly stumbled towards the wall, placing a hand on it. Steve stopped, shooting her a concerned look.

"Christina, you okay?"

Chris responded with a nervous laugh, placing a hand on her chest. "That was some comic book shit right there."

Steve smiled lightly, and she straightened herself. "All right, let's do this."

STEVE and Christina were moving swiftly, slowly but steadily making their way towards the lobby. The pair made light conversation, learning a bit about each other's lives and what really got them into being 'heroes'.

Their chatting was interrupted when their comms picked up unplanned commotion.

"Tony, what's going on?" Steve asked in concern as they rounded a corner. Christina reached behind her head, starting to take out the pins holding her hair securely and letting it fall freely behind her back. "Tell me you found that cube."

Steve looked around the hallway as they entered an overpassing bridge. He stopped in his tracks when he looked forward. Christina gave a questioning look before doing the same, gasping and coming to a curt halt.

In front of them stood 2012 Steve, dressed in the same uniform but with his helmet on.

"Oh no," Chris said, looking between the two Steves.

"You gotta be shittin' me." Present Steve said, his head dropping slightly.

2012 Steve pressed his fingers to his ear. "I have eyes on Loki, fourteenth floor. And he seems to have picked up a friend along the way."

"I'm not Loki," Steve slowly set down the sceptre case as Chris gave past Steve a confused look. "And I don't want to hurt you."

"This is going to be confusing..." Chris muttered to herself, realizing that past Steve wasn't gonna let them go without a fight.

Past Steve was the first to act, rushing forward with his shield raised. Present Steve reacted, pushing Christina behind him before raising his own shield and blocking the hit.

Christina blinked, surprised at how quickly past Steve was able to knock present Steve down.

2012 Steve looked at him with a sigh. "I can do this all day."

Steve nodded with a more stressed sigh, getting to his feet. "Yeah, I know. I know..."

After a pause, he hurled his shield, and the other did the same. The disks collided before spiking off in different directions and out of sight.

The two went at one another, throwing equal punches. When present Steve threw down his past self, he quickly looked back at Christina. "Take the sceptre and go!"

Christina nodded in worry, stepping towards the case. Past Steve noticed this, and kicked the case, breaking the glass railing. The case tipped off the edge.

"Shit!" Christina gasped, watching it fall a few stories before landing on the bottom floor. The case sprung open and the sceptre bounced out. When she looked back at Steve, she had no time to react further as the two went over and fell as well.

"Oh, Jesus!" She screamed, genuinely scared for the two at risk of being killed from the high fall. Christina could only watch in horror. "Steve!"

They crashed over a walkway, down two a flight of stairs and finally landed on the ground next to the sceptre. Christina scrambled to her feet, nearly slipping on the broken glass before running off.

Past Steve lifted his head with a pant, taken back when his eyes found an open compass with Peggy's picture in it. His body froze, studying the old photograph. Reaching forward, he grabbed it, bringing it closer to his face.

He looked at his doppelgänger, following his actions and slowly getting to his feet. Steve held out the compass to his twin. "Where did you get this?"

Present Steve flinched, going for the sceptre but was quickly put in a chokehold by his past self. He grunted, throwing himself back and making his past self break the fall. They rolled, and Steve clenched his teeth from the pressure.

"Bucky and...Ana...are...alive." Steve barely got out, and instantly felt his former self loosen his grip. He couched, before quickly elbowing his past self in the nose. Springing forward, he grabbed the sceptre and made his former self fall unconscious.

As if on cue, Christina ran from a nearby door, panting heavily. She took in the sight, placing her hands on her hips. Steve grabbed the compass, getting to his feet with a wobble. He glanced up at Christina before down at his other self, who landed face down.

"That really is America's ass."

Christina snickered, jutting her chin in the opposite direction. Steve huffed, joining her side before the two made their way towards the tower's lobby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.1K 14
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“จ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ณ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐–บ๐—…๐–บ๐—‘๐—’ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ”โ”โ” โ›โ› ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
149K 5.7K 16
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“ฃ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ป๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐™ผ๐™ด แตŽ โ›โ› ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— , ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ...
25.6K 545 13
โ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ... ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง,โž ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
20.7K 318 18
What If...? Infinity War/Endgame alternate ending. Everything that happened before the snap is exactly the same. Everything that happens after the s...